Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucifer had forgotten for a moment how crazy everything was as Penny argued with them about something as petty as wearing shirts. Goodness knows whatever else had happened, their clothes were what mattered most. " I am with the blonde woman on this one, I think we should reconvene with the group," he said.

Linda nodded in agreement.

@Jeremi @Darkseide @Gands @penguin055 @West hall

Lucifer had forgotten for a moment how crazy everything was as Penny argued with them about something as petty as wearing shirts. Goodness knows whatever else had happened, their clothes were what mattered most. " I am with the blonde woman on this one, I think we should reconvene with the group," he said.

Linda nodded in agreement.

@Jeremi @Darkseide @Gands @penguin055 @West hall

"Well come on then. They shouldn't be that hard to find." 18 responded as they backtracked to the main entrance to the mansion before navigating their way to where the rest of the group were right now.

"Gather up people. I have something to show you all." She didn't much care what the other group was up to as she walked up to a table and folded out the thing she had grabbed from the upper floor. On closer inspection they could see that it was a map of the area. "Here's where we have to go." She pointed to an area marked elevator room not too far from the kitchen where the west hall group had just been. Following the elevator they noticed it landed on another lab area. "I don't know about the rest of you, but we just got hit with some sort of gas...and I'd like to know what it is so that I don't end up as the monsters we've seen around here."

@Darkseide @Gands @penguin055 @LuckycoolHawk9
@Josh M @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @Sen @Hana @Azuremoon @thatguyinthestore @Crow

rsz_3episodepct2012pct20_pct20large2_by_teh_zombish-dat6z8e.jpg

Well. RIP Setsuna.

With a hard thud, she was slammed down by Lex as she had intended to do to him, causing her to let out a sharp breath of pain. But she would not cry out. She would not fall so easily. Struggling in the grip until the moment it was released, she was quick to attempt another move on the man, aiming a kick this time around. Despite knowing that her attempts would likely bear fruitless, she had been given a mission, and she intended to fulfill it or die trying. She'd fight til her mana- already low from going so long without replenishing -was completely depleted and she was left to know nothing but pain if that was what it took.

When she had said she would do anything for her master, she meant anything. And whether he knew it or liked it or not, Shirou was who she saw as her master, if only for the moment. He was certainly better than the last monster that had forced her under his control, to carry out his whims against her own will. Though she wasn't sure where he ranked against Kyoushirou.

Not the time to think about trivial things such as those, though. Her entire focus was on bringing this 'Lex' down.

@Josh M @Kaykay @Thoseremainingahh​
If Setsuna had been successful, there wouldn't have been anything else to be said. Lex, for all the "control" he claimed to have, was forced to use a controller to put enemies down. If he couldn't hit a button or flip a switch, he couldn't do anything to them. That's what Shirou had figured.

But it seemed he'd underestimated the bald man, and Setsuna wasn't faring too well. Her surprise attack had been rendered useless, and if the element of surprise wasn't enough she wouldn't win a head-on fight. Letting her keep fighting was a waste of everyone's time, and of Setsuna's health.

Shirou stood up and strode over to them, making his attempt to intercept any retaliation Lex may have made to Setsuna's kick.

"Oi, Setsuna, enough. Ya tried." He spoke casually, as though she'd attempted some sort of trivial task, before resting a hand on her shoulder. "Don't think we got anything left to do here, yeah? C'mon, let's move on and see what else Umbrella's got for us."

@Midnight Maiden @Josh M

If Setsuna had been successful, there wouldn't have been anything else to be said. Lex, for all the "control" he claimed to have, was forced to use a controller to put enemies down. If he couldn't hit a button or flip a switch, he couldn't do anything to them. That's what Shirou had figured.

But it seemed he'd underestimated the bald man, and Setsuna wasn't faring too well. Her surprise attack had been rendered useless, and if the element of surprise wasn't enough she wouldn't win a head-on fight. Letting her keep fighting was a waste of everyone's time, and of Setsuna's health.

Shirou stood up and strode over to them, making his attempt to intercept any retaliation Lex may have made to Setsuna's kick.

"Oi, Setsuna, enough. Ya tried." He spoke casually, as though she'd attempted some sort of trivial task, before resting a hand on her shoulder. "Don't think we got anything left to do here, yeah? C'mon, let's move on and see what else Umbrella's got for us."

@Midnight Maiden @Josh M
rsz_94052cac9115ca4b0eaf9d85ae5cffb8_480_by_teh_zombish-dat7gys.jpg

Well. That order had been... Unexpected, to say the least. With her foot mere inches away from impact with Lex(as if she'd have landed her hit properly in the first place), Setsuna displayed a surprising amount of self control and reflex in being able to stop herself mid-motion in such a manner on word alone. But should anyone comment on it or ask how(in which case she, of course, would have to answer), she would merely attribute this to not ever allowing herself to disobey the wishes of those around her. Or, well, she wouldn't be able to forgive herself if she did.

So surprised as she was when Shirou placed his hand on her shoulder and assured her it was alright, she could only hesitate for but a moment before giving a small nod, unfreezing and letting her foot return to the ground. "...If that is as you wish... Shirou," she spoke through ragged breaths, giving a small cough into her arm. It was likely she'd need assistance soon, but she had been conditioned not to request help unless it was either that or her death. Which, even in that case, it appeared to be frowned upon.

"I shall follow your lead."

@Kaykay @Josh M

"Well come on then. They shouldn't be that hard to find." 18 responded as they backtracked to the main entrance to the mansion before navigating their way to where the rest of the group were right now.

"Gather up people. I have something to show you all." She didn't much care what the other group was up to as she walked up to a table and folded out the thing she had grabbed from the upper floor. On closer inspection they could see that it was a map of the area. "Here's where we have to go." She pointed to an area marked elevator room not too far from the kitchen where the west hall group had just been. Following the elevator they noticed it landed on another lab area. "I don't know about the rest of you, but we just got hit with some sort of gas...and I'd like to know what it is so that I don't end up as the monsters we've seen around here."

@Darkseide @Gands @penguin055 @LuckycoolHawk9
@Josh M @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes @Sen @Hana @Azuremoon @thatguyinthestore @Crow

"You all couldn't have come at a better time. I believe it might be the T-virus," Cagliostro states to Android 18. "A good deal of us are suffering its effects when that Lex Luthor sicked some of it upon us. Some of us are alright, since we tried to dissipate the virus. From the looks of things, I don't think you people tried that."

Cagliostro continues as she shifts from a troubled look to a grin.

F8IQZXA.png

"I suspect that you all will end up as the monsters we've seen around here if we act too slow and stick around here for too long. I also have a reason to suspect that being stationary for extended periods of time will lead to increased infection. Slowly, gradually, you'll lose your minds, and memories, your friendships, and become mindless killing machines hellbent of spreading the zombie plague.

On another note, let's talk while we walk."​

@Jeremi @Darkseide @Gands @penguin055 @LuckycoolHawk9
@Josh M @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @C.T. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @Hana @Azuremoon @thatguyinthestore @york @Midnight Maiden @@Crow

rsz_94052cac9115ca4b0eaf9d85ae5cffb8_480_by_teh_zombish-dat7gys.jpg

Well. That order had been... Unexpected, to say the least. With her foot mere inches away from impact with Lex(as if she'd have landed her hit properly in the first place), Setsuna displayed a surprising amount of self control and reflex in being able to stop herself mid-motion in such a manner on word alone. But should anyone comment on it or ask how(in which case she, of course, would have to answer), she would merely attribute this to not ever allowing herself to disobey the wishes of those around her. Or, well, she wouldn't be able to forgive herself if she did.

So surprised as she was when Shirou placed his hand on her shoulder and assured her it was alright, she could only hesitate for but a moment before giving a small nod, unfreezing and letting her foot return to the ground. "...If that is as you wish... Shirou," she spoke through ragged breaths, giving a small cough into her arm. It was likely she'd need assistance soon, but she had been conditioned not to request help unless it was either that or her death. Which, even in that case, it appeared to be frowned upon.

"I shall follow your lead."

@Kaykay @Josh M

Shirou raised an eyebrow as Setsuna continued coughing. Was it from fighting? Probably not. She'd only done two moves, and she hadn't exactly been hit yet. In other words, she should have been in fine health since he'd stopped her from fighting further.

"Ya okay there? Catch a cold or somethin'?"

@Midnight Maiden @Josh M

Shirou raised an eyebrow as Setsuna continued coughing. Was it from fighting? Probably not. She'd only done two moves, and she hadn't exactly been hit yet. In other words, she should have been in fine health since he'd stopped her from fighting further.

"Ya okay there? Catch a cold or somethin'?"

@Midnight Maiden @Josh M
rsz_1rsz_1820803_by_teh_zombish-dat71qc.jpg

Well, in any case, the cough didn't seem to last long, and Setsuna appeared to dismiss it as they moved along. In fact, as per usual, she was silent save for her breathing. Up until Shirou made his inquiry, of course. To which, she glanced at him with mild uncertainty. "A... cold?" she repeated, gaze turning forward once more. "...No. My temperature is perfectly adequate," she assured, evidently misunderstanding the question. But what could you do, huh?

@Kaykay

With everyone gathered back together again, it was evident at the very least that the more they traversed, they were able to make at least some semblance of progress. After all, as big a lair as the place might be, there had to be an end to it all eventually, right? But of course, the only way to find out was to keep moving. There wasn't any time to doubt oneself, especially after how much progress was made anyway.

On the way forward, a small sick feeling began to overtake a majority, if not every person within the group, likely a result of the T-Virus that had afflicted everyone. One slowly began to feel an intense itching feeling on their skins, feeling the need to shed like a python, or slowly develop a strange feeling within one's own stomach, almost akin to... hunger. The feelings were quite unnerving, scary even for a lack of a better word, at least to Riesbyfe. Being a woman of faith who dealt more with the supernatural, she had little knowledge of science and bioterrorism, but if this is what it is able to do to a person...

leon31.png

"Tch... They got us good. Guess they figured they'd use the size of this group against us and infect us with the T-Virus. Even if they had a cure lying around for sampling's sake, there couldn't possibly be enough for everyone around, right?"

"You mean even if we do find a cure, assuming one even exists, some of us aren't gonna fuckin' make it?!" Adam exclaimed in slight panic, "I dunno about you guys, but I don't intend on dying by zombification. I call dibs on a piece if... when we get to a cure!" He yelled.

"Do you ever shut up... You are more exasperating to be in the presence of than an arch demon," Riesbyfe muttered in irritation, either because of Adam's antics, the effects of the virus slowly getting to her, or perhaps a combination of both, "In any case, we must perish the thought for now, else we will be lost to panic. For now, we can only hope for the best, and press onward."

As the group continued onward, they eventually came across a massive door with no hinges to open it through. It was almost more like a barrier, presumably the only way to opening it being a control panel that sat next to it. On the panel itself were five small screens, as well as a small sticker that read the following:

≯ 115

Upon activating the panel, the number "50" popped up.

64c80da21fa332b51a388cce1be0b2ca.png

From here, you had the ability to either press the red arrow or the blue arrow on the first prompt to see what happened.

@Sen @Jeremi @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Josh M @DBZ7 @penguin055 @Hana @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @C.T. @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MetalNova @Kaide` @Nater Taters @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Kaykay @Yang Lee @Otto @Gands @Darkseide @The Unknown @Azuremoon @Atomyk

Last edited:

With everyone gathered back together again, it was evident at the very least that the more they traversed, they were able to make at least some semblance of progress. After all, as big a lair as the place might be, there had to be an end to it all eventually, right? But of course, the only way to find out was to keep moving. There wasn't any time to doubt oneself, especially after how much progress was made anyway.

On the way forward, a small sick feeling began to overtake a majority, if not every person within the group, likely a result of the T-Virus that had afflicted everyone. One slowly began to feel an intense itching feeling on their skins, feeling the need to shed like a python, or slowly develop a strange feeling within one's own stomach, almost akin to... hunger. The feelings were quite unnerving, scary even for a lack of a better word, at least to Riesbyfe. Being a woman of faith who dealt more with the supernatural, she had little knowledge of science and bioterrorism, but if this is what it is able to do to a person...

leon31.png

"Tch... They got us good. Guess they figured they'd use the size of this group against us and infect us with the T-Virus. Even if they had a cure lying around for sampling's sake, there couldn't possibly be enough for everyone around, right?"

"You mean even if we do find a cure, assuming one even exists, some of us aren't gonna fuckin' make it?!" Adam exclaimed in slight panic, "I dunno about you guys, but I don't intend on dying by zombification. I call dibs on a piece if... when we get to a cure!" He yelled.

"Do you ever shut up... You are more exasperating to be in the presence of than an arch demon," Riesbyfe muttered in irritation, either because of Adam's antics, the effects of the virus slowly getting to her, or perhaps a combination of both, "In any case, we must perish the thought for now, else we will be lost to panic. For now, we can only hope for the best, and press onward."

As the group continued onward, they eventually came across a massive door with no hinges to open it through. It was almost more like a barrier, presumably the only way to opening it being a control panel that sat next to it. On the panel itself were five small screens, as well as a small sticker that read the following:

≯ 115

From here, you had the ability to either press the red arrow or the blue arrow to see what happened.

@Sen @Jeremi @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Josh M @DBZ7 @penguin055 @Hana @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @C.T. @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MetalNova @Kaide` @Nater Taters @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Kaykay @Yang Lee @Otto @Gands @Darkseide @The Unknown @Azuremoon @Atomyk

RjVR5mt.png

"So, they think their little toys can halt the cutest, genius, beautiful alchemist, Cagliostro?" Cagliostro mocks. "Not a chance, not a chance at all! All that stand in my path will be destroyed in my wake! Ouroboros, obliterate the door!"

Her serpentine partner began to charge a dark orb of energy in its mouth, preparing to release a powerful strike...

Someone better stop her!​

@Verite @Sen @Jeremi @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Josh M @DBZ7 @penguin055 @Hana @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @C.T. @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MetalNova @Kaide` @Nater Taters @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Kaykay @Yang Lee @Otto @Gands @Darkseide @The Unknown @Azuremoon @Atomyk

RjVR5mt.png

"So, they think their little toys can halt the cutest, genius, beautiful alchemist, Cagliostro?" Cagliostro mocks. "Not a chance, not a chance at all! All that stand in my path will be destroyed in my wake! Ouroboros, obliterate the door!"

Her serpentine partner began to charge a dark orb of energy in its mouth, preparing to release a powerful strike...

Someone better stop her!​

@Verite @Sen @Jeremi @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Josh M @DBZ7 @penguin055 @Hana @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @C.T. @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MetalNova @Kaide` @Nater Taters @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Kaykay @Yang Lee @Otto @Gands @Darkseide @The Unknown @Azuremoon @Atomyk
Arms folded to her chest, Senna quietly walked along with the group. Her eyelids were heavy, her complexion was pale, and she no longer walked with the cheerful vigor in her step she once had shortly upon arriving. She looked tired, and honestly wasn't feeling very well. The virus, which some individuals from their group were feeling the effects of, burdened Senna with its symptoms. Maybe it was because she had already been injured earlier and her body was weaker? The girl wasn't really sure. All she knew was that she felt very uncomfortable in her own skin.

Despite the fact she felt this way, Senna opted not to confide in anyone about her ailments, not even Blake. Ever since their last conversation, in fact, the soul reaper found it difficult to even look in his direction. She could still feel a bubbled up mix of confusing emotions when she thought over what had happened with him. Senna felt frustration, worry, and-- she wasn't even sure what else! Sure, she may have taken things a bit too far when she had slapped him, but she never truly meant him harm. She just wanted him to... wake up.

Anyhow, their group apparently had new problems to face.

Before anyone would even attempt to solve the mystery of the door's control panel, Cagliostro would prepare to attack it. Normally, Senna would've boldly lept in front of her, ready to stop the attack. But with how tired she was, Senna didn't feel like she had enough strength. Still, she wanted to do something.

Smiling weakly, she placed a hand on Cagliostro's shoulder. "Hey, I don't think that's a good idea. Maybe we should try and find a way to open the door with the controls first before we think about blowing it up..."

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Atomyk @DoorGroup

Arms folded to her chest, Senna quietly walked along with the group. Her eyelids were heavy, her complexion was pale, and she no longer walked with the cheerful vigor in her step she once had shortly upon arriving. She looked tired, and honestly wasn't feeling very well. The virus, which some individuals from their group were feeling the effects of, burdened Senna with its symptoms. Maybe it was because she had already been injured earlier and her body was weaker? The girl wasn't really sure. All she knew was that she felt very uncomfortable in her own skin.

Despite the fact she felt this way, Senna opted not to confide in anyone about her ailments, not even Blake. Ever since their last conversation, in fact, the soul reaper found it difficult to even look in his direction. She could still feel a bubbled up mix of confusing emotions when she thought over what had happened with him. Senna felt frustration, worry, and-- she wasn't even sure what else! Sure, she may have taken things a bit too far when she had slapped him, but she never truly meant him harm. She just wanted him to... wake up.

Anyhow, their group apparently had new problems to face.

Before anyone would even attempt to solve the mystery of the door's control panel, Cagliostro would prepare to attack it. Normally, Senna would've boldly lept in front of her, ready to stop the attack. But with how tired she was, Senna didn't feel like she had enough strength. Still, she wanted to do something.

Smiling weakly, she placed a hand on Cagliostro's shoulder. "Hey, I don't think that's a good idea. Maybe we should try and find a way to open the door with the controls first before we think about blowing it up..."

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Atomyk @DoorGroup

F8IQZXA.png

"Ouroboros, halt the attack," Cagliostro commands, before Ouroboros' attack shrinks in size and goes poof.

"It's always the puzzles," Cagliostro scoffs, "alright, let's see the more obvious things. 50 in the first slot. I am assuming that this is a code. Based on this, assuming that all slots hold 2 numbers, we need a 10 number code. Assuming those last two hold three digits, a 12 number code."

Cagliostro looks at Warpath.

"A card? Must've been your group. Let's see what you have, then we can start pressing these buttons."​

@Gands @Verite @Sen @Jeremi @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Josh M @DBZ7 @penguin055 @Hana @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @C.T. @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MetalNova @Kaide` @Nater Taters @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Kaykay @Yang Lee @Otto @Darkseide @The Unknown @Azuremoon @Atomyk

Penny would smirk.

James Proudstar Warpath
" Oh most beautiful and clever of Alchemists, can I not beseech you to let us try a less destructive method first ? Was there not a card found ?
Penny would smirk.

"We could use your head. Literally, if you want."
Whether he was joking or not, that was truly a mystery. Only his dead Friend Elliot would have known.
"Also, the next time we're being attacked..."
He'd point to Lucy and James
"I'm going to have you strip naked and charge it"

tumblr_o46j6hgsiT1v5wasbo2_500.gif

leon31.png

≯ 115

From here, you had the ability to either press the red arrow or the blue arrow on the first prompt to see what happened.

Schala Zeal
@Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Others?

As Schala followed Blake, Senna, and the others, eventually joining up with the group they had split off from... She began to feel rather sick, and a distinct hunger for... Something. Though she was not quite sure what was happening at first, it soon began to dawn on her; that gas that Lex had hit them with back there... He claimed he had infected them with the T-Virus, and... Well, it was quite evident that it was... Working.

These feelings continued to worsen, and unfortunately, her suspicions were only further confirmed when one of those leading the group told them this directly. On the bright side though, there was a cure... Or at least a good chance that they might find one for this mysterious ailment.

Once they came to this massive door, Schala wasted no time... Whether or not there was a cure behind that door, she had to find out sooner rather than later. Otherwise, she would experience first hand what the T-Virus would do to someone... And though she didn't quite know enough about it to understand its nature, she knew, considering it was connected to Umbrella, that it would not bode well.

Glancing at the sticker on the panel, she frowned... Perhaps it indicated that the correct numbers would be bigger than 115? Then again, that dash might indicate it was the other way around... Hmm...

Deciding to take a stab at the mechanics of this strange keypad, she decided to press the red arrow on the first prompt, as while she was uncertain if this was the correct way to go about this... She would at least be able to figure something out, possibly through the process of elimination...​

Schala Zeal
@Others?

As Schala followed Blake, Senna, and the others, eventually joining up with the group they had split off from... She began to feel rather sick, and a distinct hunger for... Something. Though she was not quite sure what was happening at first, it soon began to dawn on her; that gas that Lex had hit them with back there... He claimed he had infected them with the T-Virus, and... Well, it was quite evident that it was... Working.

These feelings continued to worsen, and unfortunately, her suspicions were only further confirmed when one of those leading the group told them this directly. On the bright side though, there was a cure... Or at least a good chance that they might find one for this mysterious ailment.

Once they came to this massive door, Schala wasted no time... Whether or not there was a cure behind that door, she had to find out sooner rather than later. Otherwise, she would experience first hand what the T-Virus would do to someone... And though she didn't quite know enough about it to understand its nature, she knew, considering it was connected to Umbrella, that it would not bode well.

Glancing at the sticker on the panel, she frowned... Perhaps it indicated that the correct numbers would be bigger than 115? Then again, that dash might indicate it was the other way around... Hmm...

Deciding to take a stab at the mechanics of this strange keypad, she decided to press the red arrow on the first prompt, as while she was uncertain if this was the correct way to go about this... She would at least be able to figure something out, possibly through the process of elimination...​

With the red button pressed the next screen lit up with the number 65.​

Schala Zeal
@Jeremi @Verite @Atomyk
@Panel Thing

Hmm... That seemed to have done... Something? In any case, at the very least, it appeared that she had presed the correct button? Though she still wasn't quite sure what sort of logic this thing was working under...

She could understand that ">" meant greater than, but... What was up with the dash thing? It usually would mean divide, but them... It usually didn't go right next to some other symbol, so perhaps it meant half? In any case, if she were to assume the two symbols had some sort of relation to each other, then... Any number smaller than half 115 should lead to a red arrow... While any number bigger than half of 115 should lead to a blue arrow.

In that case... If that were the case, then, 65, being bigger than half would be... Blue!

With that in mind, Schala decided to press the blue arrow next to the lit up number.

If she did end up making a mistake partway through this... Hopefully it wouldn't end too badly... Right?

Schala Zeal
@Jeremi @Verite @Atomyk
@Panel Thing

Hmm... That seemed to have done... Something? In any case, at the very least, it appeared that she had presed the correct button? Though she still wasn't quite sure what sort of logic this thing was working under...

She could understand that ">" meant greater than, but... What was up with the dash thing? It usually would mean divide, but them... It usually didn't go right next to some other symbol, so perhaps it meant half? In any case, if she were to assume the two symbols had some sort of relation to each other, then... Any number smaller than half 115 should lead to a red arrow... While any number bigger than half of 115 should lead to a blue arrow.

In that case... If that were the case, then, 65, being bigger than half would be... Blue!

With that in mind, Schala decided to press the blue arrow next to the lit up number.

If she did end up making a mistake partway through this... Hopefully it wouldn't end too badly... Right?

With the blue arrow pressed the third screen with lit up with the number 35.​

Schala Zeal
@Jeremi @Verite @Atomyk
@Panel Thing

Crossing her fingers that it was following the aforementioned set of rules, Schala decided to stick with her theory for now.

Since 35 was less than half of 115, she pressed the red arrow next to the number.

While she couldn't be too sure about if her line of thinking was correct, she figured she'd get her answer soon enough once all the displays had numbers in them...​

Schala Zeal
@Jeremi @Verite @Atomyk
@Panel Thing

Crossing her fingers that it was following the aforementioned set of rules, Schala decided to stick with her theory for now.

Since 35 was less than half of 115, she pressed the red arrow next to the number.

While she couldn't be too sure about if her line of thinking was correct, she figured she'd get her answer soon enough once all the displays had numbers in them...​

With the red arrow pushed the fourth screen lit up with the number 65.
@york @Verite @Puzzle

Schala Zeal
@Others?

Schala Zeal
@Jeremi @Verite @Atomyk
@Panel Thing

Schala Zeal
@Jeremi @Verite @Atomyk
@Panel Thing

With the red arrow pushed the fourth screen lit up with the number 65.
@york @Verite @Puzzle

"50-65-35-65," Cagliostro recites. "Here's what I know - the basis for each of these slots is 50. The red arrow adds 15 to make 65, and the blue reduces by 15 to make 35..."

Cagliostro then realises something.

"What would happen if we were to press a button twice?"

Cagliostro presses the red button next to the first slot.

@york @Verite @Jeremi @Crow @Puzzle​

Status
Not open for further replies.