• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
REd1IHd.webp

"... for now, I believe that Lady Azura is a very plausible choice. In addition to Clark Kent's claims of water manipulation - and very possibly liquid manipulation - the usage of the lance-type weapon known as a pool cue matching the usage of her current weapon which is also a similiarly-shaped lance-type weapon - the naginata. In addition to this, her weapon does possess length and in turn, a blunt end with a greater deal of exerted pressure compared to the shorter weapons presented."

With that, Cagliostro drops the vote for Arkham Knight and comes to the conclusion of voting for Azura.​

Cagliostro's smile was back.

F8IQZXA.webp

"You'll need more evidence if you're going to pull me back to your side, young beastfolk. Well, no time for long talks, let's just get this through and in time, we will see if you are truly correct."​

@Sen @Hana @Azuremoon @Bomb @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @penguin055 @Josh M @york @The Myrmidon @Verite @Atomyk
G0t0lOX.png

"The guy needs to see through the dark! Bats can see in the dark! And since that guy is a batguy, he's the only one who can do it!"

@Crow @everyone else​

yVnAusF.png

"I am afraid the evidence is far too strong for me to ignore. We must prevent more people from dying."

"I vote for Lady Azura. My apologies."

1kdvXjO.png

"She happens to be the only one here whom we know has control over water. A far less common than fire manipulation." It didn't matter if she was innocent, there was nothing to be lost, as tested with Warpath. "It does not hurt to see if we are right."
K1qIYGo.png

"... I suppose you're right and she won't be harmed if she is innocent."
Hearing the observations made on Azura's ability and her naginata did bring up valid points, but as she turned to chance a look at the blue-haired princess, Hakuei knew she wouldn't place her own vote on her. As it was... The scales were tipping over on the otherworldly princess already.
gs6Vtvp.png

"Alucard and Road, would you like to sit down?"
The Kou princess patted a spot on either side of her. "It might not be some time until we get a chance to sit down like this, even if it's only a short time. Are you two weary?" She didn't think Alucard would wear out for a long while, but Road did look like using her Door ability - and hurting herself earlier just to prove a point - cost her energy. Not to mention the alcohol she had downed...

While she wasn't yet hungry, the only alternative to slowly build up the magoi she had used up earlier was to sit down if it weren't for that. "Using Paimon takes my magoi, which I think you could call the life energy for people from my world. I think I should conserve what I have now during later altercations," she briefly offered. She knew the effects of magoi exhaustion and it wasn't a pretty sight, you started bleeding from your eyes and your nose... "Road, since you did drink some, perhaps you should also sit down. Are you not feeling a bit hazy?"

@Sen @Azuremoon @Takumi @The Myrmidon @Bomb @Hachiro Terra @people​

G0t0lOX.png

"The guy needs to see through the dark! Bats can see in the dark! And since that guy is a batguy, he's the only one who can do it!"

@Crow @everyone else​

fierce_heart_wat_by_arch_of_war-dauhm1g.png

I-I... my mind couldn't process what was just said. Did Jabber not ask if Jason had night vision? I've heard plenty of stupid reasons in my life ranging from "I just know he did it!" to "I don't like her!", but this reason... Jason was a regular human.

I sighed. Kids and their overactive imaginations.

"Kid, you do realize that 'Batguy' is just a plain old human?"

G0t0lOX.png

@Crow @everyone else​

F8IQZXA.webp

"Well, there are at least two culprits. Additionally, conditions as vague as those can and will apply to multiple individuals. Maybe you should consider other possibilities," Cagliostro laughs, mocking the vulnerability of the blue beast. "I don't know about you, but to me, you do resemble a creature that hunts at night. Your hues seem to allow for nighttime camouflage. I wonder..."

@Archwar @Bomb

K1qIYGo.png

Hearing the observations made on Azura's ability and her naginata did bring up valid points, but as she turned to chance a look at the blue-haired princess, Hakuei knew she wouldn't place her own vote on her. As it was... The scales were tipping over on the otherworldly princess already.
gs6Vtvp.png

The Kou princess patted a spot on either side of her. "It might not be some time until we get a chance to sit down like this, even if it's only a short time. Are you two weary?" She didn't think Alucard would wear out for a long while, but Road did look like using her Door ability - and hurting herself earlier just to prove a point - cost her energy. Not to mention the alcohol she had downed...

While she wasn't yet hungry, the only alternative to slowly build up the magoi she had used up earlier was to sit down if it weren't for that. "Using Paimon takes my magoi, which I think you could call the life energy for people from my world. I think I should conserve what I have now during later altercations," she briefly offered. She knew the effects of magoi exhaustion and it wasn't a pretty sight, you started bleeding from your eyes and your nose... "Road, since you did drink some, perhaps you should also sit down. Are you not feeling a bit hazy?"

LtJGRRL.png

"I would like that."
He sat himself down beside Hakuei, looking over at the crowds of people, still voting for whom they believed was the culprit. Although he wasn't going to vote for anyone at first - frankly he didn't care too much - Azura's abilities did match what had transpired in the deaths. Glaringly obvious - too obvious or were they wrong?
QwUBM7C.png

Road, on the other hand...

"Lady Road, come sit down with us."
He sighed. "I sincerely hope you will not be ingesting anymore alcohol once we depart from this place." Alucard almost frowned a little at the idea. "I am afraid it will hit you even harder with your... smaller body."

G0t0lOX.png

@Crow @everyone else​
Jason had been quiet for most of this exchange, slowly watching the voted for him decrease and the votes for Azura rise. Well, he was on his 3rd bottle now so one could infer that he was as drunk as a mothefucker at this point. Jason then heard Ali and the... dog thing talk about him, to which Jason tried to stand up. It worked...

Sort of. Jason instead began to stumble and could hardly keep his balance as he made his way over to the two, where he pointed at both of them with his left index finger.

"Now you l-listen here! I ain't the fuckin' one who did any'a this. I'm a nice guy. I wouldn't have murdered that fine young lady earlier or these people here. In fact.." Jason said before patting around his suit for what seemed like a good minute at the least. Finally, Jason pulled out his lighter. "I still have th-" Jason said before dropping the damn thing mid-sentence. "Whoops!" Jason said before reaching down to grab it, only to fall flat on his face.

@Archwar @Bomb

fierce_heart_wat_by_arch_of_war-dauhm1g.png

I-I... my mind couldn't process what was just said. Did Jabber not ask if Jason had night vision? I've heard plenty of stupid reasons in my life ranging from "I just know he did it!" to "I don't like her!", but this reason... Jason was a regular human.

I sighed. Kids and their overactive imaginations.

"Kid, you do realize that 'Batguy' is just a plain old human?"
LtJGRRL.png

"I would like that."
He sat himself down beside Hakuei, looking over at the crowds of people, still voting for whom they believed was the culprit. Although he wasn't going to vote for anyone at first - frankly he didn't care too much - Azura's abilities did match what had transpired in the deaths. Glaringly obvious - too obvious or were they wrong?
QwUBM7C.png

He sighed. "I sincerely hope you will not be ingesting anymore alcohol once we depart from this place." Alucard almost frowned a little at the idea. "I am afraid it will hit you even harder with your... smaller body."
IuBqRCg.png

"Then what's with the stupid mask? And like I said, I CAN'T SEE THROUGH THE DARK!!!"

@Archwar @Crow

"I have a feeling that if I try to defend myself, it will lead to something unwanted, but Clark did bring up Scott's murder being water based. While that is true I did not sing around that time and in fact did not make my power known or use it until I put out Little Guy. Further more, my pendant glowed somewhat as well when I put Little Guy out, which it does when I do use my powers." she spoke, glancing at her feet as votes were cast against her, temporarily reminded of a unpleasant memory that made her mood a bit sour. But her expression remained unchanged and rather blank as she did her best to stay calm and remind herself that in the situation they were in, she couldn't be like her sister--naive.

"Well, if one of us dies, then we know!" I chuckled dryly. When he said that the multi-souled reminded him of the Shadow Isles, I blinked. So there were other beings outside of our own world that had multiple souls, or at least a form."It's a lot more complex than that. Everytime I use a summon, I run the risk of them being a manic who wants to turn my allies into art, having a useless inanimate object, or worse," I shuddered," either a durian or a plant that would put even the worse of stinks to shame, the infamous Corpse Flower. Said souls also grant nifty abilities, of which are for me to know and you to find out."

I turned my head towards the commotion around the same time as Fate did.

"Kid, didn't you hear Clark? He simply wants to ask some questions so calm your mammaries cause if you don't you'll be causing problems. Besides, who's to say that you aren't being used as a tool!" I spat that last word out. I would really hate to find out that Azura was the traitor and she was merely using her friends as shields.

If that was true, I would gladly end her.

And aren't I just being hypocritical as well? Oh well!

My eyebrow began twitching when Jabber called us idiots.

"Be silent, child. The adults are talking." I then pinched my eyebrow to stop its twitching."Anyways, I was originally going to vote for Jason, but my investigation, along with that of Clark's and Road's mention, have given me insight to other possibilities. I do believe Jason may have been responsible for Alice's death, but that does not explain Scott's death. There's also the fact that Jason jumped to a person defense by simply saying that he could just tell, but he was in a drunken state so he was acting a bit, errr"I waved my hands in circles trying to think of a polite word for stupid,"clouded. There's also the fact he's a detective so that lends some credibility."

I removed my hand from my eyebrow and smiled when it wasn't twitching. Good. I hated when my eyebrows did that. The sudden jerks were annoying.

I turned to face Azura and my smile morphed into its natural line.

"Forgive me if I am wrong, but I'm jumping on the bandwagon. I am voting for Azura. However," my eyes darted to Jason and Lucifer,"should Azura be innocent, I know who I'm voting for the next time this happens."

@Atomyk @Otto @MetalNova @Bomb @Takumi @The Myrmidon @Josh M @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Whoever I missed

Azura studied him for a moment. The way he spoke to Zeberus was something she didn't like whatsoever, and to say that the Keyblade weilder could be being used was like saying that Azura could be like her father, something that she loathed to think about and something that she would never become.

"I suppose I can understand your choice..." she replied.

@Verite @Atomyk @york @C.T. @Gands @The Myrmidon @Kaykay @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archwar @Hana @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Mami Tomoe @CCC Kouhai @Hachiro Terra @Anybody I missed @Everyone

• Love
Reactions: Mason Moretti
LtJGRRL.png

"I would like that."
QwUBM7C.png

Jason had been quiet for most of this exchange, slowly watching the voted for him decrease and the votes for Azura rise. Well, he was on his 3rd bottle now so one could infer that he was as drunk as a mothefucker at this point. Jason then heard Ali and the... dog thing talk about him, to which Jason tried to stand up. It worked...

Sort of. Jason instead began to stumble and could hardly keep his balance as he made his way over to the two, where he pointed at both of them with his left index finger.

"Now you l-listen here! I ain't the fuckin' one who did any'a this. I'm a nice guy. I wouldn't have murdered that fine young lady earlier or these people here. In fact.." Jason said before patting around his suit for what seemed like a good minute at the least. Finally, Jason pulled out his lighter. "I still have th-" Jason said before dropping the damn thing mid-sentence. "Whoops!" Jason said before reaching down to grab it, only to fall flat on his face.

@Archwar @Bomb
U6ZSsJ8.jpg

Well, Alucard was right about Road's smaller stature making it easier for her to be affected by drinks.

"I could get Road some water so to balance out the alcohol in her system, before we go. That should help lessen the dizziness and effects once there's something in her stomach aside from that drink."

The tap still worked, didn't it...? She hoped it was drinkable.

It would have been better if they had some food on them to feed Road so her body would digest the alcoholic beverage with actual food in her belly, but they had to make do with what they had.

pZp4A4t.jpg

"... And there's yet another drunk person we might have to help."

The princess spotted the doddering figure of Jason, who waddled his way over to Ali and Jabbers. She also spotted him fall flat on his face, which made Hakuei wince.

Even if he was one of the possible suspects, she couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for him.

"Should I go over and get him to sit as well?"

No, really. Hakuei was wondering if she should go and help Jason over to sit down with them.

@thatguyinthestore @Sen @Azuremoon @Takumi @The Myrmidon @Mason Moretti @Crow

@Archwar @Bomb
I stare in amusement as Jason stumbled about, trying to defend himself with a slurred tone, and eventually falling on his face. I wasn't going to bat an eye at this, but I did walk over and held out my hand.

"You sir need to sit down so you don't embarrass yourself further!"

Totally not making yourself look like a idiot Jason to help him up.

IuBqRCg.png

"Then what's with the stupid mask? And like I said, I CAN'T SEE THROUGH THE DARK!!!"

@Archwar @Crow
"To intimidate the bad guys, obviously," I stated,"and I don't remember you saying that you can't see through the dark. When did you mention that?"

"I have a feeling that if I try to defend myself, it will lead to something unwanted, but Clark did bring up Scott's murder being water based. While that is true I did not sing around that time and in fact did not make my power known or use it until I put out Little Guy. Further more, my pendant glowed somewhat as well when I put Little Guy out, which it does when I do use my powers." she spoke, glancing at her feet as votes were cast against her, temporarily reminded of a unpleasant memory that made her mood a bit sour. But her expression remained unchanged and rather blank as she did her best to stay calm and remind herself that in the situation they were in, she couldn't be like her sister--naive.

Azura studied him for a moment. The way he spoke to Zeberus was something she didn't like whatsoever, and to say that the Keyblade weilder could be being used was like saying that Azura could be like her father, something that she loathed to think about and something that she would never become.

@Verite @Atomyk @york @C.T. @Gands @The Myrmidon @Kaykay @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archwar @Hana @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Mami Tomoe @CCC Kouhai @Hachiro Terra @Anybody I missed @Everyone
"Thank you for at least trying to understand. And if your pendent does glow, can you demonstrate or are you too tired at the moment?"

@Otto @MetalNova @Bomb @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Hana @Sen @Azuremoon @Whoever I missed

1haojnW.png

"If I were to change my vote, I would be unsure due to the vagueness of any remaining clues," Cagliostro sighs, "very well then, share a little more of your point of view, and retort my statements about a potential blunt-end lance-type weapon user being the culprit...

... it appears that you have made many allies here, swaying them away from voting for you... well, I'm personally not too fond of those who do not try."

@Verite @Atomyk @Takumi @york @C.T. @Gands @The Myrmidon @Kaykay @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archwar @Hana @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Mami Tomoe @CCC Kouhai @Hachiro Terra @Crow

"Lady Azura, sorry for the vote, but just stay calm for the moment."

Even after voting for the princess, Joshua still kept close to her side, smiling as he did so, "If you're innocent, then you have nothing to worry about. Besides, with how much arguing there was over things not involved in investigation, the wasted vote will teach the others that perhaps they should focus on things other than petty feuds," He made a point to glance towards both Jason and Clark, making it clear who he meant.

Then his eyes turned to narrow at the man who seemed to enjoy claiming others were being used for Azura's own gain, a quiet distaste in his eyes, "And it'll teach other folks not to accuse others of being manipulative individuals and attacking their character rather than the facts, especially if the accusation is based on a false idea."

@Verite @Atomyk @york @C.T. @Gands @The Myrmidon @Kaykay @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archwar @Hana @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Mami Tomoe @CCC Kouhai @Hachiro Terra @Anybody I missed @Everyone​

K1qIYGo.png

gs6Vtvp.png

LtJGRRL.png

"I would like that."
QwUBM7C.png

Sitting was probably a good idea, seeing as when she turned forward from shouting at 18, it made her head spin so much she nearly fell over. If not for Hakuei, she actually might have. So when offered the prospective of sitting down, Road took it happily. The girl sat next to Hakuei, so that she was between herself and Hakuei. Road mused internally that she didn't want to be in the middle of them if they had another, 'moment'. A goofy grin took her features.

"I won't be drinking other-worldly alcohol... for a very long time." To be honest, Road felt awful. The liquor here was so much more powerful than the wine she was used to, which was mostly grape and water honestly. "I would very much like water or... bread or..." Now that she stopped moving, all it came rushing to her head, and a crackling headache erupted in her and she slowly pressed the back of her head against the wall and pulled her knees up off the ground a little bit.

"..."

Road looked at them through one eye for a moment before speaking.

"Do you guys think of I went into my Dream-" she couldn't remember if she'd showed them her pocket dimension or not, "- they'd have enough reason to suspect me of murder?"

This was a half joke. She was a bit worried now that leaving in the middle of their discussion might have her returning to Lucio busting her lip upon return.

@Sen @Hana #mobilepost​

Last edited:

Even after voting for the princess, Joshua still kept close to her side, smiling as he did so, "If you're innocent, then you have nothing to worry about. Besides, with how much arguing there was over things not involved in investigation, the wasted vote will teach the others that perhaps they should focus on things other than petty feuds," He made a point to glance towards both Jason and Clark, making it clear who he meant.

Then his eyes turned to narrow at the man who seemed to enjoy claiming others were being used for Azura's own gain, a quiet distaste in his eyes, "And it'll teach other folks not to accuse others of being manipulative individuals and attacking their character rather than the facts, especially if the accusation is based on a false idea."

@Verite @Atomyk @york @C.T. @Gands @The Myrmidon @Kaykay @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archwar @Hana @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Mami Tomoe @CCC Kouhai @Hachiro Terra @Anybody I missed @Everyone​
"..."

Well this was an interesting situation indeed. People everywhere suspected Azura now as he glanced over at her. For a moment Jaffar stared directly into her eyes as if studying her for when she spoke.

latest

"..."

"I vote for Clark..."

@Verite @Atomyk @york @C.T. @Gands @The Myrmidon @Kaykay @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archwar @Hana @penguin055 @Takumi @Mami Tomoe @CCC Kouhai @Hachiro Terra @Anybody I missed @Everyone

"You know, some people appreciate if you're direct with them and you misunderstand, I allowed my emotions to speak and as a result, I sounded stupid. I never meant to imply Azura here. I know you care about her and that's great!"I smiled."But I hate to see good people being used as tools as a result of my own past experiences..."

For example, being lied to about only targeting only high-ranking government officials! You're not going to massacre innocents! Certainly not.

1haojnW.png

"If I were to change my vote, I would be unsure due to the vagueness of any remaining clues," Cagliostro sighs, "very well then, share a little more of your point of view, and retort my statements about a potential blunt-end lance-type weapon user being the culprit...

... it appears that you have made many allies here, swaying them away from voting for you... well, I'm personally not too fond of those who do not try."

@Verite @Atomyk @Takumi @york @C.T. @Gands @The Myrmidon @Kaykay @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archwar @Hana @penguin055 @Crimson Spartan @Mami Tomoe @CCC Kouhai @Hachiro Terra @Crow

"I am not the best user of the Naginata, but although it is rather distanced I mostly use it's blade when I fight another, otherwise, I use it to block blades and such for both myself and my allies. I wouldn't willingly use it to harm someone else intentionally outside of...war." the last word left almost bitterly.

"We have all made allies here in some form, and it's what reminds me of home and keeps me going." she added.

"You're kind Joshua. I know that your vote against me is due to your own reasons or another." she responded.

"You know, some people appreciate if you're direct with them and you misunderstand, I allowed my emotions to speak and as a result, I sounded stupid. I never meant to imply Azura here. I know you care about her and that's great!"I smiled."But I hate to see good people being used as tools as a result of my own past experiences..."

For example, being lied to about only targeting only high-ranking government officials! You're not going to massacre innocents! Certainly not.

"Using others as tools is what my father would do, but not I. I wish for peace back home while he wishes for war and to conquer through fear and tyrannical tatics." her eyes lifted from the ground to look at him, narrowing ever so slightly though she remained calm in tone and posture.

"You wanted me to sing correct?" she asked, letting herself relax.

"I am not the best user of the Naginata, but although it is rather distanced I mostly use it's blade when I fight another, otherwise, I use it to block blades and such for both myself and my allies. I wouldn't willingly use it to harm someone else intentionally outside of...war." the last word left almost bitterly.

"We have all made allies here in some form, and it's what reminds me of home and keeps me going." she added.

"You're kind Joshua. I know that your vote against me is due to your own reasons or another." she responded.

"Using others as tools is what my father would do, but not I. I wish for peace back home while he wishes for war and to conquer through fear and tyrannical tatics." her eyes lifted from the ground to look at him, narrowing ever so slightly though she remained calm in tone and posture.

"You wanted me to sing correct?" she asked, letting herself relax.

I smiled sadly at what she said. I wanted to believe her, but words can be hollow if actions did not back them up so for now, I will wait and see if she truly means it.

Also, best of wishes for her to solve her daddy issues. Or assassinating the fucker.

"Yes, simply to see if your pendant can glow and if so, I want to be able to determine if I could see the glow from different angles. If you cannot sing right now, I'll come back later when you are able to."

I smiled sadly at what she said. I wanted to believe her, but words can be hollow if actions did not back them up so for now, I will wait and see if she truly means it.

Also, best of wishes for her to solve her daddy issues. Or assassinating the fucker.

"Yes, simply to see if your pendant can glow and if so, I want to be able to determine if I could see the glow from different angles. If you cannot sing right now, I'll come back later when you are able to."
"Very well. I should be fine to sing now, as I don't feel that tired now." she breathed before beginning to sing. Her pendant began to glow a bit faintly as she did so, as she channeled some form of magic into it.

9a634c23db37359f9efa513f5e4436b9.jpg

once finished, she gave a light sigh, and waited for Ali's response on what he gathered or just waited for silence. She was about ready to move on by this point, feeling as if their group had been there for hours-longer than they should have.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Archwar
Lucifer took another sip of his drink. " I have given this much thought and it seems that I want to retract my vote for Alucard , " he said, as he looked over at Linda who seemed to be silent.

Linda was quiet, trying to figure out what was happening. She was very lost and just saw people voting based on little evidence and proof they had. This was all just too much for her. She sighed and took a breath. She was at a loss for words.

@Others @Atomyk

Penny signed in annoyance.

"Look, all this arguing and changing who you're voting for is a waste of time. Whoever is trying to kill us is benefiting from this delay more than we could possibly ever could. Stop messing with your goddamn votes!"
Yeah, he was getting peeved.​

Status
Not open for further replies.