Status
Not open for further replies.
18 had a different approach. Zooming by faster than any normal human could see she'd appear next to the scientists. "Hi." She punched the quiet scientist hard enough to knock him out in one blow before grabbing the loud scientist by the collar and hoisting him into the air. "You have time to talk?"

@thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Jeremi @Crow @Otto @york @Experimental Applications​
Well that works too. Jason would simply roll his eyes and stand up before tugging one of his pistols and putting it against the scientist's head.

"Just in case you think about tryin' anything." Jason said. Despite him being hoisted rather high in the air, Jason wasn't gonna take any chances. He knew what people could do even in situations like this. Though his tone might have sounded cocky, Jason was without a doubt frowning behind his visor.

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Crow @Otto @york @Experimental Applications

Naomi turned to Blake and Miku and said, "I think you have the right idea, Blake. You, Miku, and I should stay here and watch over Wanda." Naomi wasn't comfortable in going in too large or too small of a group, as tbere was still a murderer amongst them. Wanda, who could detect whether or not someone was a killer, could easily become the next target.
15y8xew.jpg

This whole situation was ridicules. Clark couldn't help but feel helpless. They group was getting nowhere and people were now at risk. Also this Wanda woman? If she truly one of their only hopes, Clark hand to make sure she was safe. However, the people around worried him. It wasn't Cullen , a young man who Clark could tell he could trust, it was Adam. something was fishy,

"Cullen, i'll stick with you and Adam. If Wanda needs protection, i'm than willing to pitch in. I'm Clark by the way, Wanda. Nice to meet you. "

Clark knew he'd feel better with being Lucio and Ries, but this woman needed him more than they did.

@Atomyk @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mami Tomoe
Miku nodded, at least agreeing with the sentiment that someone had to stay behind to keep Wanda safe. The others splitting up still sounded rather risky to her, but evidently it was a risk many were willing to take. Following Clark's lead, she turned her attention towards Wanda, giving her a somewhat wary smile.
Ccf9BtA.jpg

"Oh, and I'm Miku. I don't think I ever introduced myself personally to you. It's nice to meet you..."

@Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti #WandaSquad
tumblr_inline_ng0i872NrW1shpc29.png

"Oh, definitely."

All that Blake had to say to Cullen when speaking about Adam. Something about that guy just rubbed him off the wrong way. Well, on the other hand, they had a bit of a group here, so unless one of them was the murderer, they shouldn't have to worry about any surprises...

tumblr_inline_ng0i9jzCHz1shpc29.png

"That's good. With this, we can ensure that no sneaky traitor can decide to come around and do their nasty plots."

Wanting to get everyone's hopes up, Blake did his usual optimistic smile. Though, it was going to be boring if they stuck around here and had no small talk in-between. He needed some time passing before it got really boring. Looking at Wanda, Blake made a small comment towards her.

"So, you're Wanda, right? ... are you feeling well? Especially after using your powers to assist us with the incident with the traitor that we have yet to find. I couldn't help but think on staying here, to ensure your safety. I won't let any harm come your way, especially towards a young lady like yourself."

And there goes Blake again with the flirts.

@Josh M @Atomyk @Kaide` @Mason Moretti #WandaSquad
n4T6nn3.png

I wonder if they'll be ok...

It seems like Doremi is going to stay back and help Wanda and the others out. As for Jabbers... well...

He's hanging around.

@Josh M @Atomyk @Kaide` @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies #WandaSquad
tumblr_inline_oi02ep3hZ31uxo55n_540.png

"Indeed, it is good to meet you all, though I regret that it isn't under better circumstances," Wanda spoke politely enough to those who had introduced themselves to her.

"And I appreciate your concern, as well as everyone else's for that matter," she continued in response to Blake, before glancing at the rest of the group, "It's troubling that my power isn't what it used to be thanks to Umbrella, or I'd be more capable of protecting myself without needing you all to go through the trouble of staying behind, but I suppose it can't be helped."

All that said, she raised an eyebrow at Adam's words, reluctantly shaking his hand. "... I'm only as intense as the situation deems necessary... buddy," Wanda said, her grip on Adam's hand tightening to an uncomfortably tight degree for a brief moment.

Ries03.png

"... Scary" was all Riesbyfe had to say about it. She kept close to Clark and Nashetania (if she were to choose to stay behind for the time being) for now, popping her neck briefly with her free arm.

@Josh M @Mami Tomoe @Atomyk @Bomb @Kaide` @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @WandaWatch

Last edited:
Reactions: Josh M
The bandwagon was wrong. What a surprise. Shirou just shrugged and began to move along with the group. For him, staying behind around Wanda wasn't even an option. That sounded boring as hell. Now the other two rooms sounded pretty intense. Live storage? Given how their own group had been locked up before, he could imagine what was in there.

Ready to be disappointed and seeing something like a miniature petting zoo, he headed over to the Live Storage.

"Oi, Setsuna, this way."

He called the Absolute Angel over, if she wanted to continue following him along. That should've been her own choice to make usually, but somehow he felt like she was going to follow him whether he'd called or not.

@Hospes
84dde1070ca34c0681c83faee0e740cc.png

The Live Storage's name was... almost misleading.

Within the room itself, there were quite a number of tanks containing strange-looking specimens, some seeming humanoid in nature, some more like horrifying insects or animals with a number of deformities on them, akin to what some could call rejected designs of God himself. Dogs with glowing red eyes and bloody paws, giant dragonflies mixed with cockroach, humanoids with rotting, sickly green flesh and blank white eyes, the works. Whatever Umbrella seemed to specialize in, they certainly were not the humanitarian kind. Or any kind of -tarian for that matter. For now, however, the specimens seemed to be inactive. It was difficult to tell if they were alive (just asleep), as the name "Live" Storage would imply, or actually dead.

Deeper in the room, there was a male voice that could be heard that called out to the group from the distance.

"Who's there? If that's you, Birkin, did you change your mind about the "make sure I die a slow and painful death" or are you taking time out of your day to spend time with me?"

@Hana @Gands @C.T. @Takumi @Mason Moretti @penguin055 @The Myrmidon @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LiveStorage
"Interestin' collection you got here, huh?" Shirou called out to the voice casually, as though he'd just bumped into him on a stroll. "Before you go askin' for names, shouldn't ya give yours first?"

@Verite @Hana @Gands @C.T. @Takumi @Mason Moretti @penguin055 @The Myrmidon @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LiveStorage

18 had a different approach. Zooming by faster than any normal human could see she'd appear next to the scientists. "Hi." She punched the quiet scientist hard enough to knock him out in one blow before grabbing the loud scientist by the collar and hoisting him into the air. "You have time to talk?"

@thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Jeremi @Crow @Otto @york @Experimental Applications​
Twisted Fate had an annoyed look on his face. He wanted to either sneak by the scientists or take them out silently. Android 18 threw all of that out of the window. What a maniac!

"Hey! What do y'think you're doin'? What happened to keepin' a low profile?"

He sighed in discontent and shook his head.

"Whatever, too late now."

He prepared a gold card and joined the interrogation.

i53RV6o.jpg

"Want to know how it feels to die by a paper cut?"

He had a sinister smile.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Crow @york @Electronic Arts @Experimental Applications @anyoneimissed​

The bandwagon was wrong. What a surprise. Shirou just shrugged and began to move along with the group. For him, staying behind around Wanda wasn't even an option. That sounded boring as hell. Now the other two rooms sounded pretty intense. Live storage? Given how their own group had been locked up before, he could imagine what was in there.

Ready to be disappointed and seeing something like a miniature petting zoo, he headed over to the Live Storage.

"Oi, Setsuna, this way."

He called the Absolute Angel over, if she wanted to continue following him along. That should've been her own choice to make usually, but somehow he felt like she was going to follow him whether he'd called or not.

@Hospes

"Interestin' collection you got here, huh?" Shirou called out to the voice casually, as though he'd just bumped into him on a stroll. "Before you go askin' for names, shouldn't ya give yours first?"

@Verite @Hana @Gands @C.T. @Takumi @Mason Moretti @penguin055 @The Myrmidon @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LiveStorage

As suspected, Setsuna was intent on following the redhead- so long as he allowed her to and it didn't displease him, of course. As soon as he started walking, she was right behind him, shadowing him like an eager puppy excited to do as it's owner wished. Surely, it was unnerving, knowing the majority of them had vote incorrectly... But there was time. It'd take time, but Wanda said her powers would be back and she could check another, later. But after all, surely this was only a single instance, and that would be it. So, she was ready to follow behind her new self-proclaimed master once more.

rsz_shin_gx_kyoshiro_to_towa_no_sora_special_3_dvd_by_teh_zombish-davz1ac.png

"Yes, Shirou."

And so the blonde followed, glancing around as they walked. As always, she was on high alert, every little sound or movement causing her to turn her head and examine it to be sure it wasn't a threat. So when the voice rang out, the Absolute Angel immediately went on the defensive, head tilting down as she braced herself to do what she did best. Protect. Which was why, when Shirou called out without a worry, she couldn't help but speak. Out of place or not. "...Be careful, Shirou. It is possible that they are hostile."

Of course, they probably weren't, with the remark made about dying a slow and painful death and likely being a prisoner of Umbrella, but hey. Couldn't blame Setsuna for being wary. Or you could, I guess, if you really wanted.

@Kaykay @Verite @Hana @Takumi @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gands @C.T. @The Myrmidon @LiveStorage​

Well, that bow was certainly something that earned a chuckle. Few people ever respected a mercenary well enough to even dignify them with a second glance, and not many bowed to him even before he had left home. "Little surprising to have a princess bow to me, but welcome aboard," Joshua replied with a nod to Hakuei and to Lucio before smirking at Azura's stated hopes, "With Lucio providing us with his magic and me providing my blade, we ought to be alright in our exploration. Besides, what's the worst that could happen when the coin decided our path?"

@Verite @The Myrmidon @C.T. @Mason Moretti @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gands
"...Magic?"

Lucio arched a brow towards Joshua, with a confused chuckle. Did the other actually consider his music...magical? In a good way or a bad way? Lucio didn't know what he meant, but it had to be some kinda compliment, right?

"If you mean the magic of music, sure! Nothin's gonna stop us, not if we work together! C'mon, the Storage is jus' up ahead."

Within the room itself, there were quite a number of tanks containing strange-looking specimens, some seeming humanoid in nature, some more like horrifying insects or animals with a number of deformities on them, akin to what some could call rejected designs of God himself. Dogs with glowing red eyes and bloody paws, giant dragonflies mixed with cockroach, humanoids with rotting, sickly green flesh and blank white eyes, the works. Whatever Umbrella seemed to specialize in, they certainly were not the humanitarian kind. Or any kind of -tarian for that matter. For now, however, the specimens seemed to be inactive. It was difficult to tell if they were alive (just asleep), as the name "Live" Storage would imply, or actually dead.

Deeper in the room, there was a male voice that could be heard that called out to the group from the distance.

"Who's there? If that's you, Birkin, did you change your mind about the "make sure I die a slow and painful death" or are you taking time out of your day to spend time with me?"

@Hana @Gands @C.T. @Takumi @Mason Moretti @penguin055 @The Myrmidon @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LiveStorage
As the party ventured into the Live Storage, Lucio let his curiosity get the better of him. The DJ idly peeked towards the cages, tanks and containment systems holding...well, it wouldn't be an understatement to say the most disgusting things Lucio has ever seen on Gods green Earth. In the music career, you don't usually encounter literal zombies sleeping inside giant glass tanks. His face turned slightly green, gripping his stomach and muttering "Oh, I'm gonna be sick..." under his breath, struggling not to hurl right there.

Lucio also struggled not to jump in the air when a voice suddenly started speaking. He turned and pointed his weapon in the direction of the male, but lowered it as he finished his statement. Lucio inched closer and held up a hand to his allies.

"Yo, yo, hold up, guys. I don' think this guy is with Umbrella."

Lucio glanced and slowly inched down the room.

"Uh, nah, we're not Birkin, but...are these yours? This isn't a healthy living space, gotta tell you."

@Kaykay @Verite @Hana @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Hospes @Gands @C.T. @The Myrmidon @LiveStorage

"I explained my stance," I said to Fate,"but nonetheless, I was wrong. I am sorry Warpath."

I bowed, the same one before the fight with Ant-Man, and then turned to Fate when he said he would head towards Expermintal Application while me and the man named 'Jaffar' head towards Live Storage.

"Keep a eye on Jason, will ya?" I whispered to him and then went along with the group moving to the Live Storage, Cookie following me closely.

The group I followed contained Warpath as well as a few other fellows. Warpath didn't seem pleased at all that he had a little fan club following him and I snickered at his pain. Just needed some metal fans and he'll be a rock star. He'll blow them all away!

"Cookie, you're up front," I pointed infront of me.

"Of course, since I'm the disposable one!" Cookie grumbled.

"Yes, because I can just resummon you."

Aside from more grumbling, he raised his shotgun and stepped forth and we went through halls. We both kept a respectable distance from the main group acting as the rear guard. Occasionally I turned my head back to see if there was any movement. With us in the rear and me checking our asses every few minutes, it may have looked suspicious, but I didn't feel like getting shanked by the traitor.

When we reached the Live Storage, I heard a chuckle from Cookie.

"So this is where they keep all their horror movie rejects?"

I huffed. It looked like a typical holding facility. Tubes of varying sizes by the droves all holding abominations. I narrowed my eyes, eyeing them. They weren't moving, thankfully, so we didn't have to deal with them screaming bloody murder. If they were dead, that eliminated the chance of them awakening and busting out of their cells to pummel us.

My hopes were dashed when I heard a voice call out deeper in the Storage. I tensed, ready to whip out my swords, but given the tone and the question, I believed it may have been a poor soul meant for the table.

Annnd Lucio had to answer back.

My hand smacked my forehead.

"Do you even know what infiltration means?" I muttered, loud enough only for me to hear.

Well, as seeing as Lucio had already announced our presence to any guards in this part, might as well join in.

"Are you with Umbrella?" I shouted out and then whispered to Cookie,"find that voice."

A nod of the head was all I got and Rookie-Cookie slipped into the darkness, trying to be as quiet as possible, to try to locate the owner of the voice.

@Otto @Verite @Hana @Sen @Mason Moretti @The Myrmidon @Hospes @Takumi @C.T. @Gands @penguin055 @Storage Squad

"Oi, Setsuna, this way."

@Hospes

"...Magic?"

Lucio arched a brow towards Joshua, with a confused chuckle. Did the other actually consider his music...magical? In a good way or a bad way? Lucio didn't know what he meant, but it had to be some kinda compliment, right?

"If you mean the magic of music, sure! Nothin's gonna stop us, not if we work together! C'mon, the Storage is jus' up ahead."

As the party ventured into the Live Storage, Lucio let his curiosity get the better of him. The DJ idly peeked towards the cages, tanks and containment systems holding...well, it wouldn't be an understatement to say the most disgusting things Lucio has ever seen on Gods green Earth. In the music career, you don't usually encounter literal zombies sleeping inside giant glass tanks. His face turned slightly green, gripping his stomach and muttering "Oh, I'm gonna be sick..." under his breath, struggling not to hurl right there.

Lucio also struggled not to jump in the air when a voice suddenly started speaking. He turned and pointed his weapon in the direction of the male, but lowered it as he finished his statement. Lucio inched closer and held up a hand to his allies.

"Uh, nah, we're not Birkin, but...are these yours? This isn't a healthy living space, gotta tell you."

@Kaykay @Verite @Hana @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Hospes @Gands @C.T. @The Myrmidon @LiveStorage
"Hold your stomach in, my friend, no need to make a mess of things worse than they are," Joshua chuckled as he gave Lucio a pat on the shoulder as part of his message. However, any sense of fun or comedy at the DJ's expense disappeared as they heard that voice from further inside, his hand falling upon his Killing Edge's grip as he tried his best to locate the man speaking to them, "Damn, we run into someone already. Just not our lucky day whatsoever..."

"...Jesus." Even she had to wince at the sight of this stuff. Twisted insects, monstrous abominations...not even the science nerds for PROJECT were this fucked in the head...and they were already soulless to begin with! "And those high and mighty, self-righteous guys say I shouldn't blow anything up. To hell with that. Better vaporized in an explosion than locked away as some holier-than-thou dude in a labcoat's toys to experiment with." Whether she was actually going to blow it up yet remained to be seen--oh shit. One of them was here.

"That's one word for it. Another is disgusting. And yeah, what he said!"

"...Magic?"

"Oh sure, the guy in this creepy fucked up lab isn't with 'em. Just out for a fucking stroll, nothing to see here."

@Kaykay @Verite @Hana @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Hospes @Gands @C.T. @The Myrmidon @LiveStorage​

Twisted Fate had an annoyed look on his face. He wanted to either sneak by the scientists or take them out silently. Android 18 threw all of that out of the window. What a maniac!

"Hey! What do y'think you're doin'? What happened to keepin' a low profile?"

He sighed in discontent and shook his head.

"Whatever, too late now."

He prepared a gold card and joined the interrogation.

i53RV6o.jpg

"Want to know how it feels to die by a paper cut?"

He had a sinister smile.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Crow @york @Electronic Arts @Experimental Applications @anyoneimissed​

"I was quiet." 18 responded nonplussed. "We need information, and this guy seems like he could be useful."

@Atomyk @Otto @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Crow @york @Experimental Applications​

"...Jesus." Even she had to wince at the sight of this stuff. Twisted insects, monstrous abominations...not even the science nerds for PROJECT were this fucked in the head...and they were already soulless to begin with! "And those high and mighty, self-righteous guys say I shouldn't blow anything up. To hell with that. Better vaporized in an explosion than locked away as some holier-than-thou dude in a labcoat's toys to experiment with." Whether she was actually going to blow it up yet remained to be seen--oh shit. One of them was here.

@Kaykay @Verite @Hana @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Hospes @Gands @C.T. @The Myrmidon @LiveStorage​

"No," I snarled with the force of a hurricane,"we will not vaporize them, yet. There's a chance we can at least reverse the mental effects and we may be able to... utilize them."

@Kaykay @Verite @Hana @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Hospes @Gands @C.T. @The Myrmidon @C.T. @LiveStorage

"I was quiet." 18 responded nonplussed. "We need information, and this guy seems like he could be useful."

@Atomyk @Otto @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Crow @york @Experimental Applications​
"Uh huh. Y'know there could be cameras around here or silent alarms that we tripped. But what's done is done." Jason said with a sigh before looking back to the scientist that she was holding up. "What do you planning on doing with him when we're through? I saw we kill him. That way he can't wake up and mouth off t'his boss."

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Otto @Crow @york @experimental applications

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]MEANWHILE, AT THE LEGION OF PENNY...[/BCOLOR]

Penny watched all of this insanity take place, and opting for a logical course of action... Took out the newly filled flask and took a pull.

"Uh huh. Y'know there could be cameras around here or silent alarms that we tripped. But what's done is done." Jason said with a sigh before looking back to the scientist that she was holding up. "What do you planning on doing with him when we're through? I saw we kill him. That way he can't wake up and mouth off t'his boss."

@Jeremi @Atomyk @Otto @Crow @york @experimental applications

"Depends on what answer he gives me." 18 was bluffing but the scientist didn't have to know that. "So let's hope he knows what's best for him."

@thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Otto @Crow @york @experimental applications​

James Proudstar - Warpath

The big Apache goes into the room, starting to look around at the apparatus, just to see what he can make out. Not saying a thing, still moving relatively quietly.

@live Storage

tumblr_inline_ng0i872NrW1shpc29.png

"Oh, definitely."

All that Blake had to say to Cullen when speaking about Adam. Something about that guy just rubbed him off the wrong way. Well, on the other hand, they had a bit of a group here, so unless one of them was the murderer, they shouldn't have to worry about any surprises...

tumblr_inline_ng0i9jzCHz1shpc29.png

"That's good. With this, we can ensure that no sneaky traitor can decide to come around and do their nasty plots."

Wanting to get everyone's hopes up, Blake did his usual optimistic smile. Though, it was going to be boring if they stuck around here and had no small talk in-between. He needed some time passing before it got really boring. Looking at Wanda, Blake made a small comment towards her.

"So, you're Wanda, right? ... are you feeling well? Especially after using your powers to assist us with the incident with the traitor that we have yet to find. I couldn't help but think on staying here, to ensure your safety. I won't let any harm come your way, especially towards a young lady like yourself."

And there goes Blake again with the flirts.

@Josh M @Atomyk @Kaide` @Mason Moretti #WandaSquad
n4T6nn3.png

I wonder if they'll be ok...

It seems like Doremi is going to stay back and help Wanda and the others out. As for Jabbers... well...

He's hanging around.

@Josh M @Atomyk @Kaide` @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies #WandaSquad
"Hey now," Adam said, holding a hand out. "She needs her space, buddy. A girl like her, you can tell she's intense~"

Cullen tried to ignore this and looked to Doremi. "So, what are you supposed to be?"

@Bomb @Verite @Josh M @Kaide` @Gummi Bunnies @Wanda Crew
Doremi was slightly initimidated when Cullen asked her that question, but Doremi quickly got over it.

Ck2FHZw.png

"Well, I'm a Pokemon. A Meloetta to be precise. It's nice to meet you!" Doremi responded.

@Atomyk @Verite @Josh M @Kaide` @Gummi Bunnies @wanda squad
tumblr_inline_oi02ep3hZ31uxo55n_540.png

"Indeed, it is good to meet you all, though I regret that it isn't under better circumstances," Wanda spoke politely enough to those who had introduced themselves to her.

"And I appreciate your concern, as well as everyone else's for that matter," she continued in response to Blake, before glancing at the rest of the group, "It's troubling that my power isn't what it used to be thanks to Umbrella, or I'd be more capable of protecting myself without needing you all to go through the trouble of staying behind, but I suppose it can't be helped."

All that said, she raised an eyebrow at Adam's words, reluctantly shaking his hand. "... I'm only as intense as the situation deems necessary... buddy," Wanda said, her grip on Adam's hand tightening to an uncomfortably tight degree for a brief moment.

Ries03.png

"... Scary" was all Riesbyfe had to say about it. She kept close to Clark and Nashetania (if she were to choose to stay behind for the time being) for now, popping her neck briefly with her free arm.

@Josh M @Mami Tomoe @Atomyk @Bomb @Kaide` @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @WandaWatch
After all was said and done, Senna decided to stay with the Wanda group. She felt bad for the young woman, and in the past she had to be protected herself. But this time, it would be Senna doing the protecting!

Although, she found it mildly irritating that Blake had to go and flirt with the girl they were trying to watch over. She grabbed his ear, tugging on it to pull him away from her. "Yeah, jeez, give the poor girl some space! Don't worry, Wanda, he means well he just can't control himself sometimes!"

@Josh M @Atomyk @Verite @Kaide` @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @WandaGroup

Reactions: Takumi and Gands
"Ahuh..."

Cullen gave Doremi a bit of a wary look. "... Nice to meet you as well, I suppose." He looked at the others around them, unsure about his company. None of them knew the first thing about him and couldn't even begin to understand. He decided it was best just to keep his mouth shut for the time being.

Adam eagerly shook Wanda's hand, a blush reddening his face. He was totally stoked Blake had been pulled away. "Your powers seem real interesting... Mind telling me about them sometime~?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mami Tomoe @Bomb @Verite @Josh M @Kaide` @Gummi Bunnies @Wanda Crew

The scientist blinked in 18's face.

And fainted in her hand.

@Jeremi @Crow @Otto @york @thatguyinthestore @Experimental Applications

"Good. I'll need you to travel to the floor above us. Once there, you shouldn't be seen."

He reached into a drawer and pulled out a key card which he tossed to Alice. "This will get you up there. Don't use it to go anywhere else or I will deactivate your body. The elevator drops you off at an atrium, where the biggest hall will take you to research rooms. Look for the one with my name and break into it. Any questions?"

@Yun Lee

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Jeremi
"Ahuh..."

Cullen gave Doremi a bit of a wary look. "... Nice to meet you as well, I suppose." He looked at the others around them, unsure about his company. None of them knew the first thing about him and couldn't even begin to understand. He decided it was best just to keep his mouth shut for the time being.

Adam eagerly shook Wanda's hand, a blush reddening his face. He was totally stoked Blake had been pulled away. "Your powers seem real interesting... Mind telling me about them sometime~?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mami Tomoe @Bomb @Verite @Josh M @Kaide` @Gummi Bunnies @Wanda Crew

And fainted in her hand.

"Good. I'll need you to travel to the floor above us. Once there, you shouldn't be seen."

He reached into a drawer and pulled out a key card which he tossed to Alice. "This will get you up there. Don't use it to go anywhere else or I will deactivate your body. The elevator drops you off at an atrium, where the biggest hall will take you to research rooms. Look for the one with my name and break into it. Any questions?"

@Yun Lee
"...." Well, that was definitely an interesting turn of events. Jason looked at 18 behind the cold, dead eyes on his visor. "You fucking dumbass." And that was all Jason said before he began to continue on.

@Jeremi @Otto @Crow @york @Atomyk @Experimental Applications

"Ahuh..."

And fainted in her hand.

@Yun Lee
c1H0DWx.jpg

"Tch. Look at what you've done. You've gone and scared him to death! Not only did we risk bein' detected, we didn't even acquire an ounce of information from them. I suppose power doesn't mean anythin' in the wrong hands..."

@Jeremi @Crow @Atomyk @york @thatguyinthestore @Experimental Applications

"Ahuh..."

And fainted in her hand.

@Yun Lee

A shrug before 18 casually dropped the scientist to the ground. "Should probably not leave these laying around."

"...." Well, that was definitely an interesting turn of events. Jason looked at 18 behind the cold, dead eyes on his visor. "You fucking dumbass." And that was all Jason said before he began to continue on.

@Jeremi @Otto @Crow @york @Atomyk @Experimental Applications

"Yes, I should've foreseen that the guy was meek." She deadpanned.

@thatguyinthestore @Otto @Crow @york @Atomyk @Experimental Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.