Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued from here.

Chapter Two
"Welcoming Party"

The Story So Far
Following the Survivors' defeat at the hands of the four Avengers, they had all awakened to find themselves taken in by the S.H.I.E.L.D. organization. As explained by the leader, Nick Fury, the devices implanted within them by Umbrella had been disabled, and if they all intended to return to their home world, they would all have to do one thing; infiltrate the Umbrella facility and locate whatever technology was used to transport everyone into this world in the first place, and reverse-engineer it to send them all back.

After a brief moment's rest, the group was well on their way back to the Umbrella facility, guided by Scott Lang and Wanda Maximoff. However, the infiltration process quickly went sour, as murder was afoot. Both Scott and Alice Twilight were murdered, and the culprit, or culprits, could only have been from within the group. Upon a brief investigation, temporarily stopping in their tracks, the group settled on Warpath.

Meanwhile, Alice herself mysteriously found herself waking up in an unfamiliar area, coming into contact with an enigmatic woman known as Lalonde...

It seemed that Jason did not have blood on his suit, but neither did anyone if Naomi were to check.

Regardless, it was clear to Wanda where the suspicion lie.

s4SViJL.png

"You've all made your decision? Very well. I'll take a look into his mind to confirm. You won't feel a thing," Wanda said to the group, referring to Warpath with her last remark. Her hands glowed with a red aura, before they were raised and moved about, the aura enveloping Warpath's head for a brief moment.

After a few seconds, the aura disappeared, and Wanda dropped her hands, before turning to the rest of the group with a disappointed look.

tumblr_inline_oi02hcZTNX1uxo55n_540.png

"... I'm sorry, but you all guessed wrong. This man is innocent of any wrongdoing," Wanda said definitively, shaking her head.

dtMEwnz.png

"Tch... Damn. Then this means whoever did this... managed to get away with it for now. Let us hope that we'll be able to catch them, before another fatal strike occurs," Riesbyfe grunted, clenching her fist in frustration.

"I won't be able to check again for some time, so we should get moving."

As it turned out, Scott had dropped the map in the darkness, or perhaps it had been taken from him. Whatever the case, it meant that the group had no sure direction, and Wanda confessed to not knowing the way like he had. "Although... I believe I can lead us for the moment. At least until the next floor."

The group proceeded to navigate the darkness, wary of another attack by their betrayers. Perhaps due to that wariness that no other kill occurred, not even as the group found the staircase that led them up to a small storage room. From here, they had to take a manual freight elevator, where after moving up ten at a time, they eventually all were gathered in a second storage room. This one seemed properly maintained, sporting the dull, clean walls they would remember from their time spent in another part of the Umbrella facility.

Stepping out from the storage room and into the hall, unintelligible talking could be heard echoing from the distance. A sign on the wall indicated that two major areas of the floor could be explored: Live Storage and Experimental Applications. There was no indication where one could get to the floor above from here.

"Perhaps splitting up would be best," Wanda offered.

"Hell no!" Adam said quickly. "You can all run off, but someone has to stay and protect our psychic chick~"

Cullen rolled his eyes. "Wanda is very important. I'll stay with her too."

"Wanna stay too, Cagli?"

With that in mind, there were three options present to everyone. They could investigate the two areas of interest, or stay behind to protect Wanda.

OOC: Tag @Verite for the Live Storage and @Atomyk for the Experimental Applications.

"You don't have to be the motherly type to be a mother," Lalonde said, smiling warmly like she had when Alice first awoke. She looked as if she had found a kindred spirit, in a way.

"Your story is one of hardship, and I'm sorry that it has to have taken a turn such as this. I sincerely hope you come through this unscathed, dear, and that we both find what we're looking for."

She paused, seemingly on the verge of saying more, but that's when the radio Lalonde had given Alice burst to life. "We have a task for you," said a man over the radio. "Lalonde will tell you where to go."

Lalonde let out a great sigh and got to her feet. "I suppose that is all for now. Just leave this room and go left down the hall... you'll leave the medical wing and come to a number of offices. He'll be waiting at the first office you come to."

Cast List
@Minerva as Ada Wong (Resident Evil)
@Sen as Alucard (Castlevania)
@Jeremi as Android 18 (Dragon Ball)
@Takumi as Azura of Nohr (Fire Emblem)
@TheMythicThird as Black Mage Evilwizardington and Fighter McWarrior (8-Bit Theater)
@Gummi Bunnies as Blake Dormi (OC)
@Crow as Cagliostro (Granblue Fantasy)
@CCC Kouhai as Charlotte Wiltshire (Hello Charlotte)
@Josh M as Clark Kent (Smallville)
@Atomyk as Cullen Bloodstone (Marvel Comics)
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)
@penguin055 as Domon Kasshu (Gundam)
@Bomb as Doremi the Meoletta and Jabber the Riolu (Pokemon)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Eliot Waugh (The Magicians)
@Archwar as Fierce-Heart Ali (OC)
@Hana as Hakuei Ren (Magi)
@Crimson Spartan as Jaffar (Fire Emblem)
@thatguyinthestore as Jason Todd (Arkhamverse)
@C.T. as Jinx (League of Legends AU)
@The Myrmidon as Joshua (Fire Emblem)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lucifer Morningstar and Linda Martin (Lucifer)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Lucio (Overwatch)
@Yang Lee as Kazuo Tengan (Danganronpa)
@MetalNova as Mikoto Kujou (Last Game)
@Kaide` as Miku Hatsune (Vocaloid)
@Mason Moretti as Naomi Kimishima and Inspector Navel (Trauma Center)
@Mami Tomoe as Nashetania (Rokka no Yusha)
@Vyzwx as Overlord Laharl (Disgaea)
@Nater Taters as Revy and Rock (Black Lagoon)
@Verite as Riesbyfe Stridberg (Type-Moon)
@Azuremoon as Road Kamelot (D.Gray-man)
@york as Schala Zeal (Chrono Trigger)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Senna (Bleach)
@Hospes as Setsuna (Shattered Angels)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Sheev Palpatine (Star Wars)
@Kaykay as Shirou Yusa (Dies Irae)
@Otto as Twisted Fate (League of Legends)
@Gands as Warpath (Marvel Comics)
@Darkseide as William "Penny" Adiyoi (The Magicians)
@Hachiro Terra as Zerberus (Kingdom Hearts OC)

The Deceased

@Tone 6th as Travis Touchdown - DIED! INNOCENT! BLOWN UP!
@Yun Lee as Alice Twilight - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SHOT!
Well, looks like Warpath truly was innocent.

"Well, looks like I was wrong. I'm sorry." Jason said. That was all Jason was going to say on the matter. His incompetence meant that the true killer was still on the loose. He didn't care that he almost got an innocent man kicked out of the group, though. Jason had seen worse happen to innocent people.

As they made their way into the facility, Jason decided to head to experimental applications. When he arrived Jason took note of the two men in lab coats talking among themselves. Jason attempted to try and listen in on what they were saying.

@Atomyk @york @Crow @Jeremi @Otto @C.T. @Gands @EA

Naomi @Atomyk @Kaide` @Gummi Bunnies #Wanda Squada

Little Guy @Verite @Takumi @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan #Live Storage

Naomi turned to Blake and Miku and said, "I think you have the right idea, Blake. You, Miku, and I should stay here and watch over Wanda." Naomi wasn't comfortable in going in too large or too small of a group, as tbere was still a murderer amongst them. Wanda, who could detect whether or not someone was a killer, could easily become the next target.

"I'm gonna be heading up to the Live Storage place," Little Guy said to inform Dr. Kimishima.

"Do you really think that it's a good idea to split up?"

"I think we need the largest groups possible, and the Live Storage group looks pretty thin. I'm sure they'll be glad to have help."

"..."

"Alright. Just be careful and stay safe. I don't need you dying on me, Little Guy."

"Wasn't planning on it."

Continued from here.

Chapter Two
"Welcoming Party"

The Story So Far
Following the Survivors' defeat at the hands of the four Avengers, they had all awakened to find themselves taken in by the S.H.I.E.L.D. organization. As explained by the leader, Nick Fury, the devices implanted within them by Umbrella had been disabled, and if they all intended to return to their home world, they would all have to do one thing; infiltrate the Umbrella facility and locate whatever technology was used to transport everyone into this world in the first place, and reverse-engineer it to send them all back.

After a brief moment's rest, the group was well on their way back to the Umbrella facility, guided by Scott Lang and Wanda Maximoff. However, the infiltration process quickly went sour, as murder was afoot. Both Scott and Alice Twilight were murdered, and the culprit, or culprits, could only have been from within the group. Upon a brief investigation, temporarily stopping in their tracks, the group settled on Warpath.

Meanwhile, Alice herself mysteriously found herself waking up in an unfamiliar area, coming into contact with an enigmatic woman known as Lalonde...

It seemed that Jason did not have blood on his suit, but neither did anyone if Naomi were to check.

s4SViJL.png

"You've all made your decision? Very well. I'll take a look into his mind to confirm. You won't feel a thing," Wanda said to the group, referring to Warpath with her last remark. Her hands glowed with a red aura, before they were raised and moved about, the aura enveloping Warpath's head for a brief moment.

After a few seconds, the aura disappeared, and Wanda dropped her hands, before turning to the rest of the group with a disappointed look.

"... I'm sorry, but you all guessed wrong. This man is innocent of any wrongdoing," Wanda said definitively, shaking her head.

dtMEwnz.png

"Tch... Damn. Then this means whoever did this... managed to get away with it for now. Let us hope that we'll be able to catch them, before another fatal strike occurs," Riesbyfe grunted, clenching her fist in frustration.

As it turned out, Scott had dropped the map in the darkness, or perhaps it had been taken from him. Whatever the case, it meant that the group had no sure direction, and Wanda confessed to not knowing the way like he had. "Although... I believe I can lead us for the moment. At least until the next floor."

The group proceeded to navigate the darkness, wary of another attack by their betrayers. Perhaps due to that wariness that no other kill occurred, not even as the group found the staircase that led them up to a small storage room. From here, they had to take a manual freight elevator, where after moving up ten at a time, they eventually all were gathered in a second storage room. This one seemed properly maintained, sporting the dull, clean walls they would remember from their time spent in another part of the Umbrella facility.

Stepping out from the storage room and into the hall, unintelligible talking could be heard echoing from the distance. A sign on the wall indicated that two major areas of the floor could be explored: Live Storage and Experimental Applications. There was no indication where one could get to the floor above from here.

"Hell no!" Adam said quickly. "You can all run off, but someone has to stay and protect our psychic chick~"

"Wanna stay too, Cagli?"

With that in mind, there were three options present to everyone. They could investigate the two areas of interest, or stay behind to protect Wanda.

OOC: Tag @Verite for the Live Storage and @Atomyk for the Experimental Applications.

"You don't have to be the motherly type to be a mother," Lalonde said, smiling warmly like she had when Alice first awoke. She looked as if she had found a kindred spirit, in a way.

"Your story is one of hardship, and I'm sorry that it has to have taken a turn such as this. I sincerely hope you come through this unscathed, dear, and that we both find what we're looking for."

She paused, seemingly on the verge of saying more, but that's when the radio Lalonde had given Alice burst to life. "We have a task for you," said a man over the radio. "Lalonde will tell you where to go."

Lalonde let out a great sigh and got to her feet. "I suppose that is all for now. Just leave this room and go left down the hall... you'll leave the medical wing and come to a number of offices. He'll be waiting at the first office you come to."

Cast List
@TheMythicThird as Black Mage Evilwizardington and Fighter McWarrior (8-Bit Theater)
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)

The Deceased

Examining the newfound area they had found themselves in with a certain degree of caution in her eyes, Miku watched the group warily for whom was going to be doing what. The idea of splitting up felt a little bit iffy for the young android, as it meant they were more likely to be at a numbers disadvantage should things go south.
NJJU084.png

"Um... I can go or stay wherever." She'd speak up to the group at large, her gaze looking for Naomi, Little Guy and Blake in particular. "Just please be careful, everyone."

@Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti #Anyone/Everyone

tumblr_inline_n3ktcfBM6U1sy4uqk.png

"... so there goes that first guess on the traitor."

Blake had a feeling that they weren't going to get the killer behind this right off the bat, judging with the amount of vague clues that they all managed to obtain. Even with that, he figured that now would be the time to carry the spirits up again, considering that they had to continue onwards. Though, with what they had in their numbers, Blake knew that there was some people that had to be protected at all costs.

tumblr_inline_ng0i88qd6F1shpc29.png

"I'll stick around here so we can protect Wanda and some others that want to stick around as well. Not everyone is going to be going out and exploring the other areas, and I'm not letting anyone take the advantage of killing someone else like earlier. Not on my watch..."

With a firm stance, Blake stayed where he was. It would be boring to stick around, but with the knowledge that someone in their group wanted to kill them one by one, he wasn't going to take any chances.

@Atomyk @Kaide` @Mason Moretti @others​

"Uhhhh--" Adam decided to just wave Cagliostro off with a smile. "That just sounds way too heavy for me, sorry~"

Cullen sidled closer to Blake, keeping an eye on Adam nearby. "Mate, just so you know..." He pointed a thumb at Adam. "I didn't think it was a good idea to leave him alone with her."

@Gummi Bunnies

For those who decided to follow in the direction of Experimental Applications, they would soon find walls made of glass that surrounded large open rooms. A glance inside would see that each of these areas appeared to be simulations of specific environments, such as a forest and urban environment.

Two men in lab coats spoke quietly in the hall, standing in the middle of a crossroads between two hallways. They had yet to notice anyone coming down the hall.

@Jeremi @Crow @Otto @Experimental Applications

The office chair spun around to reveal Albert Wesker, one of the Umbrella scientists who had briefed Alice and the others on their situation before. He smiled at her, looking confident himself, still wearing those signature sunglasses. "Look at you... still alive and well. And here I didn't think that machine of his was ever going to pull through. Count yourself lucky, I would have just written you off as a loss..."

Albert leaned forward, placing his elbows on the desk before him and clasping his hands together. "First of all, you really should tell me what happened in the battle. What did SHIELD do to you?"

@Yun Lee

Azura had zoned out amongst the bickering and finger pointing. She had enough of that back home. Deep in thought, she couldn't help but smile sadly at certain memories both good and bad of family, before a frown took place and she remembered the task at b hand. Voting. She had missed the opportunity and an innocent man was voted on. Her frown stayed in place as the group moved on. It was disappointing, but it was already done.

Azura wordlessly headed towards Live Storage, curious to why it was called such but not voicing it. She remembered Senna's words earlier and made sure to be careful with Joshua's rather flirtatious nature. Perhaps, she should amuse herself and attempt to flirt back and see if she succeeds, or fail in her efforts, like her dear friend and comrade Laslow.

@Verite @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan

Continued from here.

Chapter Two
"Welcoming Party"

The Story So Far

s4SViJL.png

dtMEwnz.png

"Wanna stay too, Cagli?"

Cast List
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)

The Deceased

Domon couldn't help feeling a little disappointed that the group hadn't found the killer, but on the other hand, now they knew Warpath was someone they could trust. When it came time for the group to split up, Domon looked at the sign, thought for a few moments, and decided to follow the others heading for the Live Storage. He wasn't sure what he was going to find there, but the name seemed awfully suspicious to him. He kept his guard up as he went, preparing himself to fight should he came across any Umbrella personnel or a traitor from his own group.

@The Myrmidon @C.T. @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Verite @Live Storage

Reactions: Mason Moretti
15y8xew.jpg

This whole situation was ridicules. Clark couldn't help but feel helpless. They group was getting nowhere and people were now at risk. Also this Wanda woman? If she truly one of their only hopes, Clark hand to make sure she was safe. However, the people around worried him. It wasn't Cullen , a young man who Clark could tell he could trust, it was Adam. something was fishy,

"Cullen, i'll stick with you and Adam. If Wanda needs protection, i'm than willing to pitch in. I'm Clark by the way, Wanda. Nice to meet you. "

Clark knew he'd feel better with being Lucio and Ries, but this woman needed him more than they did.

@Atomyk @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mami Tomoe

dDmPr44.jpg

And so their chance to find whoever had slayed poor Alice and Mr. Lang had slipped away like a butterfly. Now, someone among them could very well turn to attack them in the darkness, and the best part? Now they had to split up. These interesting occurrences almost seemed to coincidental, and she felt one of the groups was bound to end in another murder.

Live Storage, or Experimental Application. Both had a sense of foreboding about them, and Road honestly couldn't get a good feel to either of them. Both felt like they had the potential to hold nightmares. Road knew she didn't want to go with a couple individuals. Firstly, the Android, Miku. Secondly, the little beast who had began freaking out in the past room. That... Jabbers. Going with Clark could be dangerous, for if he was the murderer, it might explain how both killings could've taken place so quickly... but if he was innocent, it'd also be the safest alternative.

"I suggest we follow Mr. Warpath." Roao said solemnly to both Alucard and Hakuei. No matter what group he went in, they would go knowing they were with at least one, real comrade. Road trusted Alley and Haku, and Warpath had been proved innocent. It had the best odds, not to mention if things did get sour, Warpath would either be the target of the aggression or they'd know one person *not* to attack.

So the Noah hung back, waiting for Mr. Warpath to make a decision, and would follow suit with him in the interests of safety.

@Sen @Hana
James Proudstar - Warpath

James narrowed his eyes at Road, then looked at Alucard. Great, he thought...now, I have a fan club!.

" I'm inclined to head towards Live Storage, it makes me think of where we were earlier. Though if Mister Alucard can convince me, I'd head the other way. Between Fate and Cagliostro, that area is going to be lit up and noisy.

@The Myrmidon @Hana @Sen @Azuremoon @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Atomyk
7SZgzn9.png

"Lady Wanda may be important to us, but we will learn nothing if we stay behind. We shall follow you then, Warpath."

KSWo0DR.png

"Unlike you however, I am reminded of beasts and animals - hopefully I am incorrect with my assumptions."

@Hana @Azuremoon @Gands
DmRoDyF.png

Hakuei was rather relieved that Warpath had been proven innocent... Though it also bode badly for them, because now they had just let the true killer get away. She held her fan between her hands, nodding towards Road. "Very well." If Warpath wasn't the killer, they could trust to be around him more than the others. She let her eyes flicker to the teal-haired android that Road suspected so much. It looked like Miku wasn't heading in the same direction as they were. "We shall go with you to the live storage, Warpath."

0Dvsltd.jpg

"It looks like we will be grouping with Lady Azura and Joshua as well." She bowed politely towards Azura and Joshua, who were also likely to go to Live Storage. "I hope that this progresses smoothly." The princess got the impression of royalty or noble blood from Azura. Was she an aristocrat or even a princess from her own world?

@Sen @Azuremoon @Gands @Takumi @The Myrmidon

"Uhhhh--" Adam decided to just wave Cagliostro off with a smile. "That just sounds way too heavy for me, sorry~"

Cullen sidled closer to Blake, keeping an eye on Adam nearby. "Mate, just so you know..." He pointed a thumb at Adam. "I didn't think it was a good idea to leave him alone with her."

@Gummi Bunnies

For those who decided to follow in the direction of Experimental Applications, they would soon find walls made of glass that surrounded large open rooms. A glance inside would see that each of these areas appeared to be simulations of specific environments, such as a forest and urban environment.

Two men in lab coats spoke quietly in the hall, standing in the middle of a crossroads between two hallways. They had yet to notice anyone coming down the hall.

The office chair spun around to reveal Albert Wesker, one of the Umbrella scientists who had briefed Alice and the others on their situation before. He smiled at her, looking confident himself, still wearing those signature sunglasses. "Look at you... still alive and well. And here I didn't think that machine of his was ever going to pull through. Count yourself lucky, I would have just written you off as a loss..."

Albert leaned forward, placing his elbows on the desk before him and clasping his hands together. "First of all, you really should tell me what happened in the battle. What did SHIELD do to you?"

@Yun Lee
There wasn't much to tell, was there? "All they did was interfere with the devices that were installed in us. The fight had been going just fine until that point."

@Atomyk @Afterlife​

Continued from here.

Chapter Two
"Welcoming Party"

The Story So Far

s4SViJL.png

dtMEwnz.png

"Wanna stay too, Cagli?"

Cast List
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)

The Deceased

When the votes had finished, a sick feeling struck Lucio in his stomach. He may have misheard what Wanda had said, but he was convinced the decision he had made would end in another person dying. When Wanda used her strange ability, Lucio winced, holding up his hands...and when he looked back, nothing had happened. Warpath was proven innocent, and would still be around to help the team, and no more death had come.

Everything was...pretty ok, all things considered.

c5cf42d66d29762bf2e2bbad37825b62.png

A faint glimmer of hope rekindled Lucio's optimism, as he released a heavy sigh of relief and returned a smile to his face. "Well, we'll catch 'em if they try make another move. In the meantime, let's get movin', people!" the DJ rallied his friends, proceeding down the dark hallway.
When the group made it to the 'crossroads' of the facility, Lucio glanced between the two signs and scratched his head. "Splittin' up might not be the best idea, if we end up gettin' jumped again...but, I'm down for anything! I'll head down to the Live Storage with you guys." Lucio remarked to those heading down to the Live Storage, drawing his weapon in anticipation. Who knows what they'll find down there, better to be safe than sorry.

Lucio glanced back to Clark, Cullen and those who are staying, waving at them before vanishing down the corridor.

21621f82a161e3a0175006c2e68aeba8.png

"Jus' keep yourselves safe, alright?"

@The Myrmidon @C.T. @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Verite @pengiun055 @Live Storage

• Love
Reactions: Mason Moretti
James Proudstar - Warpath

"Mister Alucard, I think you are quite possibly right when I think further on the issue. Things they have finished experimenting on. But remember what Miss Scarlet told us, they experimented on her too. Whatever is in there that isn't wearing a lab coat isn't likely to be the same thing that it started out to be. "

"Hey Fate ( james grinned ) Good luck!"

With that, James padded softly and very quietly down the hallway towards Live Storage following Joshua. One knife out and his senses open

@Sen @Gummi Bunnies @penguin055 @Hana @C.T. @The Myrmidon

tumblr_inline_n3ktcfBM6U1sy4uqk.png

"... so there goes that first guess on the traitor."

Blake had a feeling that they weren't going to get the killer behind this right off the bat, judging with the amount of vague clues that they all managed to obtain. Even with that, he figured that now would be the time to carry the spirits up again, considering that they had to continue onwards. Though, with what they had in their numbers, Blake knew that there was some people that had to be protected at all costs.

tumblr_inline_ng0i88qd6F1shpc29.png

"I'll stick around here so we can protect Wanda and some others that want to stick around as well. Not everyone is going to be going out and exploring the other areas, and I'm not letting anyone take the advantage of killing someone else like earlier. Not on my watch..."

With a firm stance, Blake stayed where he was. It would be boring to stick around, but with the knowledge that someone in their group wanted to kill them one by one, he wasn't going to take any chances.
Naomi turned to Blake and Miku and said, "I think you have the right idea, Blake. You, Miku, and I should stay here and watch over Wanda." Naomi wasn't comfortable in going in too large or too small of a group, as tbere was still a murderer amongst them. Wanda, who could detect whether or not someone was a killer, could easily become the next target.

"I'm gonna be heading up to the Live Storage place," Little Guy said to inform Dr. Kimishima.

"I think we need the largest groups possible, and the Live Storage group looks pretty thin. I'm sure they'll be glad to have help."

"..."

"Alright. Just be careful and stay safe. I don't need you dying on me, Little Guy."

"Wasn't planning on it."
15y8xew.jpg

This whole situation was ridicules. Clark couldn't help but feel helpless. They group was getting nowhere and people were now at risk. Also this Wanda woman? If she truly one of their only hopes, Clark hand to make sure she was safe. However, the people around worried him. It wasn't Cullen , a young man who Clark could tell he could trust, it was Adam. something was fishy,

"Cullen, i'll stick with you and Adam. If Wanda needs protection, i'm than willing to pitch in. I'm Clark by the way, Wanda. Nice to meet you. "

Clark knew he'd feel better with being Lucio and Ries, but this woman needed him more than they did.
Miku nodded, at least agreeing with the sentiment that someone had to stay behind to keep Wanda safe. The others splitting up still sounded rather risky to her, but evidently it was a risk many were willing to take. Following Clark's lead, she turned her attention towards Wanda, giving her a somewhat wary smile.
Ccf9BtA.jpg

"Oh, and I'm Miku. I don't think I ever introduced myself personally to you. It's nice to meet you..."

@Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti #WandaSquad

@Gummi Bunnies
Naomi @Atomyk @Kaide` @Gummi Bunnies #Wanda Squada

Little Guy @Verite @Takumi @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan #Live Storage

"..."

"Wasn't planning on it."

15y8xew.jpg

@Atomyk @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mami Tomoe
Miku nodded, at least agreeing with the sentiment that someone had to stay behind to keep Wanda safe. The others splitting up still sounded rather risky to her, but evidently it was a risk many were willing to take. Following Clark's lead, she turned her attention towards Wanda, giving her a somewhat wary smile.
Ccf9BtA.jpg

"Oh, and I'm Miku. I don't think I ever introduced myself personally to you. It's nice to meet you..."

@Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti #WandaSquad
tumblr_inline_ng0i872NrW1shpc29.png

"Oh, definitely."

All that Blake had to say to Cullen when speaking about Adam. Something about that guy just rubbed him off the wrong way. Well, on the other hand, they had a bit of a group here, so unless one of them was the murderer, they shouldn't have to worry about any surprises...

tumblr_inline_ng0i9jzCHz1shpc29.png

"That's good. With this, we can ensure that no sneaky traitor can decide to come around and do their nasty plots."

Wanting to get everyone's hopes up, Blake did his usual optimistic smile. Though, it was going to be boring if they stuck around here and had no small talk in-between. He needed some time passing before it got really boring. Looking at Wanda, Blake made a small comment towards her.

"So, you're Wanda, right? ... are you feeling well? Especially after using your powers to assist us with the incident with the traitor that we have yet to find. I couldn't help but think on staying here, to ensure your safety. I won't let any harm come your way, especially towards a young lady like yourself."

And there goes Blake again with the flirts.

@Josh M @Atomyk @Kaide` @Mason Moretti #WandaSquad

DmRoDyF.png

Hakuei was rather relieved that Warpath had been proven innocent... Though it also bode badly for them, because now they had just let the true killer get away. She held her fan between her hands, nodding towards Road. "Very well." If Warpath wasn't the killer, they could trust to be around him more than the others. She let her eyes flicker to the teal-haired android that Road suspected so much. It looked like Miku wasn't heading in the same direction as they were. "We shall go with you to the live storage, Warpath."

0Dvsltd.jpg

"It looks like we will be grouping with Lady Azura and Joshua as well." She bowed politely towards Azura and Joshua, who were also likely to go to Live Storage. "I hope that this progresses smoothly." The princess got the impression of royalty or noble blood from Azura. Was she an aristocrat or even a princess from her own world?

bdc9a46ceddee9da276f6377724912d3.png

Azura was a bit caught off guard and surprised by Hakuei's bow, before bowing in return.

"I see you are joining us, let's hope that whatever obstacle awaits for us is one we can swiftly overcome." she spoke to her fellow princess as well to the others that joined them. She took notice of Lucio and gave a nod in greeting.

@Verite @The Myrmidon @C.T. @Mason Moretti @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gands

@Gummi Bunnies

@Yun Lee

Oh scientists. She should probably knock them out before any alarms start blaring? Looking behind her and seeing that no one else had reacted maybe she will let this play out? Not like she can knock them out before they can sound any alarm.

@Atomyk @Crow @Otto @Experimental Applications

bdc9a46ceddee9da276f6377724912d3.png

Azura was a bit caught off guard and surprised by Hakuei's bow, before bowing in return.

"I see you are joining us, let's hope that whatever obstacle awaits for us is one we can swiftly overcome." she spoke to her fellow princess as well to the others that joined them. She took notice of Lucio and gave a nod in greeting.

DmRoDyF.png

0Dvsltd.jpg

Well, that bow was certainly something that earned a chuckle. Few people ever respected a mercenary well enough to even dignify them with a second glance, and not many bowed to him even before he had left home. "Little surprising to have a princess bow to me, but welcome aboard," Joshua replied with a nod to Hakuei and to Lucio before smirking at Azura's stated hopes, "With Lucio providing us with his magic and me providing my blade, we ought to be alright in our exploration. Besides, what's the worst that could happen when the coin decided our path?"

"Hmph." As annoying as it was to admit, she had to agree with Fate. Warpath didn't seem like the one. There's a certain...air, about a killer. A real cold blooded murderer. That said, she would never give him the satisfaction of knowing she agreed. Plus...whoever actually is the killer is doing a good job of hiding it. She at least wasn't able to narrow it down enough to vote confidently.

"Hey Shiro-" Her white familiar squeaked. "-Whaddaya think the chances are that Fate's one? Ya think anyone would mind if I shot him? Just a little, teensy bit?" Jinx questioned, on her way to live storage.

@Verite
Azura wordlessly headed towards Live Storage, curious to why it was called such but not voicing it. She remembered Senna's words earlier and made sure to be careful with Joshua's rather flirtatious nature. Perhaps, she should amuse herself and attempt to flirt back and see if she succeeds, or fail in her efforts, like her dear friend and comrade Laslow.

@Verite @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan

"..."

"Wasn't planning on it."
Domon couldn't help feeling a little disappointed that the group hadn't found the killer, but on the other hand, now they knew Warpath was someone they could trust. When it came time for the group to split up, Domon looked at the sign, thought for a few moments, and decided to follow the others heading for the Live Storage. He wasn't sure what he was going to find there, but the name seemed awfully suspicious to him. He kept his guard up as he went, preparing himself to fight should he came across any Umbrella personnel or a traitor from his own group.

@The Myrmidon @C.T. @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Verite @Live Storage
DmRoDyF.png

0Dvsltd.jpg

84dde1070ca34c0681c83faee0e740cc.png

The Live Storage's name was... almost misleading.

Within the room itself, there were quite a number of tanks containing strange-looking specimens, some seeming humanoid in nature, some more like horrifying insects or animals with a number of deformities on them, akin to what some could call rejected designs of God himself. Dogs with glowing red eyes and bloody paws, giant dragonflies mixed with cockroach, humanoids with rotting, sickly green flesh and blank white eyes, the works. Whatever Umbrella seemed to specialize in, they certainly were not the humanitarian kind. Or any kind of -tarian for that matter. For now, however, the specimens seemed to be inactive. It was difficult to tell if they were alive (just asleep), as the name "Live" Storage would imply, or actually dead.

Deeper in the room, there was a male voice that could be heard that called out to the group from the distance.

"Who's there? If that's you, Birkin, did you change your mind about the "make sure I die a slow and painful death" or are you taking time out of your day to spend time with me?"

@Hana @Gands @C.T. @Takumi @Mason Moretti @penguin055 @The Myrmidon @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LiveStorage

"Hey now," Adam said, holding a hand out. "She needs her space, buddy. A girl like her, you can tell she's intense~"

Cullen tried to ignore this and looked to Doremi. "So, what are you supposed to be?"

@Bomb @Verite @Josh M @Kaide` @Gummi Bunnies @Wanda Crew

The two scientists continued on.

"--id she even get here?" one asked, sounding a bit alarmed in the moment.

The other responded a bit lazily. "Who knows? Those SHIELD guys probably tipped her off and sent her to us. Mr. Wesker seems to have a special interest in her-- Er, the new one I mean."

"How confusing is that, huh? We should be focusing on our work down here, not that weird new device. Watch it collapse the universe or something!"

"Hmm." The quieter one reached out to gently guide the other closer to the wall. "Don't talk so loudly. And don't worry, we got her dumped into the trap room."

The louder one was about to speak, but he lifted his head and looked around, just missing the group from around the corner. "I think something's wrong. Did you hear that?"

"I'm not sure..."

The pair stood on alert but otherwise did not move.

@Jeremi @Crow @Otto @york @thatguyinthestore @Experimental Applications

Albert seemed content with this, however short it was. He shrugged his shoulders slightly, though it was impossible to really tell what he was thinking behind the glasses. "That is... unfortunate. And very... strange. Regardless..." He gestured for Alice to sit in the seat in front of the desk.

"I have a task from me personally. You may be his pet project now, but I'm ultimately the reason why you're here. Did you know that? You might as well be useful to me despite your failure. Are you capable of being subtle? Quiet?"

@Yun Lee

The other responded a bit lazily. "Who knows? Those SHIELD guys probably tipped her off and sent her to us. Mr. Wesker seems to have a special interest in her-- Er, the new one I mean."

"How confusing is that, huh? We should be focusing on our work down here, not that weird new device. Watch it collapse the universe or something!"

"Hmm." The quieter one reached out to gently guide the other closer to the wall. "Don't talk so loudly. And don't worry, we got her dumped into the trap room."

The louder one was about to speak, but he lifted his head and looked around, just missing the group from around the corner. "I think something's wrong. Did you hear that?"

"I'm not sure..."

Jason had been crouching down, listening in on their conversation. He had been hoping to uncover some info on where the Tesseract had been located, but instead he got some info on something that could potentially be just as important. They didn't have the time to dwell on that now, however. Staying as silent as possible, Jason searched for any air vents or an alternate route they could take to sneak past the scientists. If he couldn't find one then he'd just break their necks instead.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Crow @Otto @york @Experimental Applications​

"Hey now," Adam said, holding a hand out. "She needs her space, buddy. A girl like her, you can tell she's intense~"

Cullen tried to ignore this and looked to Doremi. "So, what are you supposed to be?"

"I'm not sure..."

Albert seemed content with this, however short it was. He shrugged his shoulders slightly, though it was impossible to really tell what he was thinking behind the glasses. "That is... unfortunate. And very... strange. Regardless..." He gestured for Alice to sit in the seat in front of the desk.

"I have a task from me personally. You may be his pet project now, but I'm ultimately the reason why you're here. Did you know that? You might as well be useful to me despite your failure. Are you capable of being subtle? Quiet?"

@Yun Lee
Alice took the seat, keeping a poker face to hide the disdain she had for this Wesker man. A bastard of a man, she would do any job as long as it meant not having to endure his company.

"I am a trained assassin," Alice replied. "Subtlety is one of my specialties."

@Atomyk @Afterlife​

"I'm not sure..."

@Yun Lee

Jason had been crouching down, listening in on their conversation. He had been hoping to uncover some info on where the Tesseract had been located, but instead he got some info on something that could potentially be just as important. They didn't have the time to dwell on that now, however. Staying as silent as possible, Jason searched for any air vents or an alternate route they could take to sneak past the scientists. If he couldn't find one then he'd just break their necks instead.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Crow @Otto @york @Experimental Applications​

18 had a different approach. Zooming by faster than any normal human could see she'd appear next to the scientists. "Hi." She punched the quiet scientist hard enough to knock him out in one blow before grabbing the loud scientist by the collar and hoisting him into the air. "You have time to talk?"

@thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Jeremi @Crow @Otto @york @Experimental Applications​

Doremi was slightly initimidated when Cullen asked her that question, but Doremi quickly got over it.

Ck2FHZw.png

"Well, I'm a Pokemon. A Meloetta to be precise. It's nice to meet you!" Doremi responded.

@Atomyk @Verite @Josh M @Kaide` @Gummi Bunnies @wanda squad​

Status
Not open for further replies.