• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Um, excuse me," Kujou cut in as the conversation flew away before her. Everyone was looking out for her, trying to make sure she didn't get hurt. She couldn't just be someone who got helped though, she'd definitely make sure she gave something back!

"I-I'll do anything I can. I'll fight for you guys, if it'll help," the girl tried to keep a brave face on, but even she could feel herself shaking.

I-I'd really rather they didn't make me, though...there's ways I can help besides that, right? Right! There have to be! Maybe I can make everyone bean cakes, o-or something...

"Twisted Fate, Ali," she turned her head to each of them, giving them her best confident look. Normally, at least looking stoic wouldn't be a problem. In fact, that was pretty much her default face. But now, with everything so out of touch with her reality surrounding her? It wasn't very convincing.

iawYLCW.png

"I can help you guys, c-count on me...please..." What was initially going to be some sort of speech ended up turning into a request, almost like a beg. She poked her index fingers together with a downcast gaze.

@Otto @Archwar @Atomyk
"You're not going to convince anyone of your brave facade if you beg," I sighed,"and most of us here, you don't have any powers or skills to help you unless..." I placed my thumb and index finger on my chin and looked at Fury."I thought I saw a powersuit. Do you have any of those and if you don't, do you have any 3D printers I can use?"

@Atomyk @Otto @MetalNova

The Noah's angered bait to stur chaos had gone unnoticed. The fire smouldered and then burnt out. Her eyes shifted about again only to witness everyone... mingling. Why was everyone on such good terms? As a team they'd failed and they'd outnumbered the enemy so much that it hurt her pride. So why had she become so upset when she'd awoken?

Tyki.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg

That was it. The girl's head dropped and a stuttered breath left her lips. The sensation left her quiet for more than a couple long seconds, than her head rose again. All this time she'd been acting in her own interests because she'd lost her world. Everyone here had someone to go home to when everything was said and done, and if they'd stuck with Umbrella and they'd kept their word, she'd have gone home only to leave again. It was more profitable for her to making bonds than anyone else here. Her eyes traveled to the two that had agreed to work with her and silently, finally moving from where she'd awoken, she approached Alucard and Hakuei. She'd lost track of them only moments after returning because she'd wanted to try and assassinate Lang. She hadn't known if they'd fought more or... what had happened.

"Alley. Little-Haku." she paused briefly, "Sorry... my body wasn't ready to use Door... I passed out-"

It was a lie, but she found herself suddenly guilty of her attempt to move to kill Lang even if it meant leaving them. Proof of this was how her head and gaze was pushed as far away from them as possible. When her gaze did raise, it was set onto Hakuei. Road knew Alucard came from a world like hers'; with a church and such.

"Haku... what was your world like?"

@Sen @Hana

Reactions: Hana
LtJGRRL.png

"And you."
Gathering his cloak about him, he approached Hakuei at her voice. "It is good you have no injuries," he said, looking over at his ally as if to double check his words. Though the fight was short, their enemies - now their supposed saviors - were strong. That one wielding the hammer... was from Norse mythology, the dhampir recalled the name of his weapon he had called out. Interesting how the god had taken mortal form, in a world distant from his, in another dimension entirely.
gKk0r0v.png

"I am well enough to walk, and that is good enough." There was something about Hakuei that was very... sisterly. She cared a lot about her allies, and if she was a candidate to be a ruler, picked by her djinn, Alucard was not particularly surprised. Taken aback... perhaps, because he was not someone people tended to anymore, not after he had broken his ties with his father. "Lady Hakuei," he called out for her attention. "... Thank you for... saving me earlier."
VLOoOyI1AvLm7Ct7Ynki8TfKmO7o8AeJrivxsCbkVhA

After glimpsing Cagliostro's smile and wink her way, the princess chuckled lightly to herself in amusement. That girl was an interesting one, for sure. A very good ally if the way she worked hard to support others, and fight alongside them, was anything to go by. With an interesting array of skills related to alchemy and Ourobouros, Hakuei knew that she could rely on Cagliostro.

She turned towards Alucard at hearing him speak up, his voice just a tad bit louder to call her attention to him. Hakuei blinked at him, mildly surprised that he had voiced his thanks. She had known he was grateful, despite his silent way of showing it earlier.

zOOdw_gdDFQ5inLkH8k5r4-wePOuWpJq_7i3-hAz-3k

"Of course. That's what comrades do, Alucard," she returned an amicable smile back at him, eyes softening. He was clearly unused to some of the concern others like her could show him, but she had no intentions of stopping. The princess turned to look in Fury's direction, before tilting her head at the dhampir. "Would you like to come with me to talk to this organization's leader?"
@Azuremoon @Sen @Crow

Last edited:
"Save on.. stave uses?" Setsuna repeated, clearly lost as to what Joshua's remark meant. But she didn't linger on it for too long, finally managing to successfully climb to her feet now that her injuries were healed. By now, the light had faded away, leaving her appearing 'normal' again. Turning to Shirou, she tentatively offered a hand to help him up if need be, realizing that people sometimes felt dizzy the first few moments after providing an Absolute Angel with mana.

Luckily, it seemed such wasn't the case with Shirou. As he introduced himself, Setsuna offered another small bow, answering his inquiry of who she herself was without hesitation. "I am Absolute Angel Setsuna, of the moment of dreams. Thank you for your assistance, Shirou. I am in your debt."

Perhaps he could be the one for her to serve until she managed to return to Kyoshiro. But for now, regardless, she would answer to him. "Humans must eat to take in calories, and cars must be fueled to drive. Absolute Angels' energy are replenished through a kiss on the lips," she explained, hoping this made sense. "Anything else you wish to know, Shirou?"

blank_faced_by_teh_zombish-dat4pz1.jpg

But in any case, the exchange was interrupted by Senna, who burst out laughing at her and Shirou, much to Setsuna's shock. With a blank expression, Setsuna stared, unsure what the female was laughing at. When she asked who had fallen in love, the blonde spoke in her typical monotone. "It isn't like that," she stated. "Shirou was merely--"

And next thing she knew, Shirou was speaking of his love for her, slipping his arm around her shoulders to her obvious surprise. Unfortunately, being of the rather naive sort, Setsuna failed to pick up on his sarcasm and taunting of Blake, the same going for Senna and Joshua's words on the matter. All she could do was stare quietly at Shirou, unsure what to say in response to his proclamation.

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @The Myrmidon @Takumi @alll​
Not one to be gullible, Senna caught on when she heard Shirou's joking tone. She smirked before replying, "Fate brought the two of you together. That's the most romantic thing I've ever heard!" she exclaimed. She still didn't know what was going on, but there some reason they kissed, right? Well, apparently there was a reason. Senna listened, hearing when Setsuna would explain it to Shirou. That was one mystery solved.

"It really is sad, isn't it, Joshua?" Senna said, giving him a friendly elbow on the side as she carried on with the joke. Blake was way too much fun to tease.

"If you're that tempted for a kiss, come and get it, lover boy," Senna continued, shooting Blake a joking wink before glancing back to Joshua. "The power of love just might save us, eh Joshua?" she said, giggling again afterwards. Although this situation was ridiculous, Senna couldn't help but enjoy it.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Myrmidon @Hospes @Kaykay @errbody​
"Yes, quite a morose outcome, but alas, it's his fault for being slow~" Joshua chuckled as he took the ribbing before an almost cat-like grin appeared on his lips. As Senna joked about the tempting kiss, the myrmidon leaned down slightly to her level, a little close for comfortable as he decided to see how far her bluff went, "Come and get it? Is that an offer only for him, or may any dashing rogue take it for himself?"

@Gummi Bunnies @The Myrmidon @Hospes @Kaykay @errbody​
tumblr_inline_n3kt8t4TkM1sy4uqk.png

"Oh god, is this some cruel test that the natural cycle of life is trying to put on me right now? Aha... haha... Rin might have been correct with what she meant..."

Blake had no control whatsoever, his face gone all red. Without someone to properly stop his internal instincts of love, Blake wasn't going to hold back anymore.

tumblr_inline_n3ksuoPwOU1sy4uqk.png

"Augh! I can't take it anymore, this passion in me won't rest until I've put the cherry on top!"

Having his power core inserted into his PWM cube, Blake was going to do this and no one was going to stop him!

"Here I cooooome! Battle protocol 4, full speed aheaaaad!"

Just as he had his projected wings appear with only a minute to spare due to the short time of charging, Blake sped towards Senna's direction with the help of the energy wings. Oh god...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Myrmidon @Hospes @Kaykay @errbody​

"..."

Nick Fury stared at Kujou for a moment, eventually nodding once. "Glad you think that way. However, I was going to say that we can keep you at a nearby SHIELD outpost, but this is not an offer I can extend to many others. If you don't want to go then tell me now, because extracting you later will be far more difficult."

"Then... Ouroboros can hold me... I guess." Adam looked a bit disappointed at that. He'd never thought a girl to be too intense, but Cagliostro was pushing it. At this rate, he felt he really was going to be fed to that dragon. Though... he couldn't deny that it was totally hot in a sick way. "May we call this a date~?"

"Anyway, the biological weapons, they are creatures created by Umbrella with the express purpose of killing. They cultivate these monsters using viruses and pathogens. As for the Tesseract, it's a glowing blue cube and an unlimited energy source. That's all you need to know."

@C.T. @Crow @Otto @MetalNova @Archwar @Gands @york

"And... what? You're calling out a guy for... being human?"

Cullen had watched as Clark was pulled away by Jason, but both were stopped by Road as she prattled on about how it was so disappointing one of the little creatures accompanying them didn't die instead. Cullen, not bothering to hide his disgust, slipped off the bed and stood before the trio.

HRRpD4B.png

"That guy died and no one here's to blame. We're rather lucky it was just him. Your attitude's likely to get more of us killed, just to let you know. Cheers."

He hadn't really wanted to speak up at all, but he was already frazzled by everything going on around them. The boy tugged at the collars of his sleeves, an excuse to avert his gaze. He turned away, not even wanting to hear a response, but found himself face-to-face with the other people who had been gravitating around Clark. Even Lucio.

Man, was this guy a real piece of work.

"Yeah, go team," he said dryly. "Not like we only met a few hours ago, but hey..." He let out a sigh as he visibly deflated, looking more defeated than anything else now. "I never said I wasn't going to help out, mate. Just not really in the mood to talk and I'm afraid I'm not as great as you apparently are at staying positive. Something like this is going to go off the rails fast. The best-laid plans and all that."

@Josh M @Mami Tomoe @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @Azuremoon @thatguyinthestore

tumblr_inline_n3kt8t4TkM1sy4uqk.png

"Oh god, is this some cruel test that the natural cycle of life is trying to put on me right now? Aha... haha... Rin might have been correct with what she meant..."

Blake had no control whatsoever, his face gone all red. Without someone to properly stop his internal instincts of love, Blake wasn't going to hold back anymore.

tumblr_inline_n3ksuoPwOU1sy4uqk.png

"Augh! I can't take it anymore, this passion in me won't rest until I've put the cherry on top!"

Having his power core inserted into his PWM cube, Blake was going to do this and no one was going to stop him!

"Here I cooooome! Battle protocol 4, full speed aheaaaad!"

Just as he had his projected wings appear with only a minute to spare due to the short time of charging, Blake sped towards Senna's direction with the help of the energy wings. Oh god...

Ah, such vigor, such desire for love's blossoming. Truly a noble sight in such a dark place. Too bad, it would not be enough to stop Joshua.

"Because if so..." With a wide smile, the mercenary pressed his lips to Senna's, right before Blake's eyes. It seemed he had lost out once again to a smooth-talking gentleman, one who was clearly enjoying the act far too much. After a few moments, Joshua retracted with that same smirk in place as before, his eyes narrowed in focus on her, "I'll just claim it for myself~"

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
The Noah's angered bait to stur chaos had gone unnoticed. The fire smouldered and then burnt out. Her eyes shifted about again only to witness everyone... mingling. Why was everyone on such good terms? As a team they'd failed and they'd outnumbered the enemy so much that it hurt her pride. So why had she become so upset when she'd awoken?

Tyki.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg

That was it. The girl's head dropped and a stuttered breath left her lips. The sensation left her quiet for more than a couple long seconds, than her head rose again. All this time she'd been acting in her own interests because she'd lost her world. Everyone here had someone to go home to when everything was said and done, and if they'd stuck with Umbrella and they'd kept their word, she'd have gone home only to leave again. It was more profitable for her to making bonds than anyone else here. Her eyes traveled to the two that had agreed to work with her and silently, finally moving from where she'd awoken, she approached Alucard and Hakuei. She'd lost track of them only moments after returning because she'd wanted to try and assassinate Lang. She hadn't known if they'd fought more or... what had happened.

"Alley. Little-Haku." she paused briefly, "Sorry... my body wasn't ready to use Door... I passed out-"

It was a lie, but she found herself suddenly guilty of her attempt to move to kill Lang even if it meant leaving them. Proof of this was how her head and gaze was pushed as far away from them as possible. When her gaze did raise, it was set onto Hakuei. Road knew Alucard came from a world like hers'; with a church and such.

"Haku... what was your world like?"

@Sen @Hana
zOOdw_gdDFQ5inLkH8k5r4-wePOuWpJq_7i3-hAz-3k

"Of course. That's what comrades do, Alucard," she returned an amicable smile back at him, eyes softening. He was clearly unused to some of the concern others like her could show him, but she had no intentions of stopping. The princess turned to look in Fury's direction, before tilting her head at the dhampir. "Would you like to come with me to talk to this organization's leader?"
yVnAusF.png

"Certainly. I have questions as well."

However, at the arrival of another, those thoughts were cut short.

0CIGu3T.png

"Lady Road!"
He turned away from Hakuei for just a second, turning his attention to the dark-skinned girl with the faintest signs of worry on his features. Her voice had sounded so... unlike her. He had already established Road as an impish person, who liked to entice emotions, negative or not, in people. Like a prankster. Although Alucard could ignore that side of her, he was not emotionless to the point where he would turn away from those in need - most of the time.
"It is quite alright. There is no need to overexert yourself."

5dd655cb907324be3c272232eebc05f0.jpg

The dhampir knelt down to match her in height, pulling a detailed glass bottle from inside his coat. A potion for rejuvenation. There were plenty in the castle where he had come from. Hidden in the libraries, in the labs, within the church and the gardens. Possibly put there by demons in order to heal themselves if needed - instead found by the half-vampire. The dhampir gingerly passed the bottle to his ally, unsure what else to do.​

• @Bomb @Kaide` @Yun Lee #TeamClockwork

Naomi smiled because her friends were safe. "Then it's settled. We're a team. Except it looks like a couple of our members ran off...

"Don't worry about the nose, Alice. Although, if you see any black brusing or I start vomiting blood... Then we have problems,"
    Naomi said, remembering the Rosalia* incident.

However, Navel found a distraction in the form of the newly returned Jabbers.
    "Woah there, buddy," he said "We're not going to make her do anything else. We wanna protect her, too. We just might need her help, but I promise she won't have to do any fighting."

Naomi, who had a little more tact when it came to children, (and she assumed Jabbers was one,) got on one knee to match heights with Jabbers. She began speaking in the same comforting voice she used for her own daughter, Alyssa, "You really love Doremi's music, don't you? You don't want anybody hurting her or her voice, am I right?

"I bet you also think she's kind of pretty."

*Rosalia is some pretty nasty shiz and pretty much the antagonist of Trauma Team. It's a virus that quite nearly ended Naomi's life.

ltkiEVx.png

"Lies! You're going to use her for something bad!" Jabbers would retort. "You told her to do bad things!!!" he would reference to Navel telling Meloetta to focus her Hyper Voice towards the past enemy.

And towards Kimishima: "I don't know what you're talking about! I just want to protect her so she can do her thing!" Jabber would try and counter Naomi's claim.

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee @Kaide`

Reactions: Mason Moretti
f24fb943447f12e4c4ff0327241213f8.gif

Lucifer smiled back at the man. " Well, it is a good thing that you didn't get hurt too bad. I mean, a sporting chap such as yourself probably wouldn't look as good with some injury," he said, noticing that he had raised an eyebrow when he had mentioned that his name was Lucifer and he decided to not mention it. " Just one of my many names from my club back home. I run a very- cultured nightclub back home called Lux," he said.

Lucifer smiled when he received the liquor and before he turned back to go share it with Penny, he looked at Scott. " You wouldn't happen to have a flask. Kind of forgot mine at home."

@Verite @Hana

Mentioned: @Darkseide
tumblr_o6vflzf3hh1vsdx6yo1_250.jpg

"Ah... Thanks. I appreciate it. And I see," Scott nodded almost awkwardly in response to Lucifer, but didn't seem to act or say much more on that matter, only blinking when the next question was posed to him.

"Nope, not on me at least," Scott shook his head, putting his hands on his hips, "Though... Unless you wanna just take another bottle, you might be able to find a flask in one of the boxes lying around here. Full of personal junk. Help yourself," he suggested, gesturing towards the boxes in the area.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Darkseide
Lucio gave a nod and a smile to Blake, patting him on a back and turning over, joining Clark, Nash and Riesbyfe on the bench. Lucio leaned against the wall and turned on his music to his headphones, idly jamming out in one ear as he listened to the conversation with the other.

99d48afc1293a9faafbfb21508b935db.png

"Oh, yeah, I'm feelin' GREAT! Knowing that we're free from those Umbrella guys already, it gives me some hope that we'll get through this jus' fine. I ain't hearin' any of that noise, hah! You guys all good, too? Hope I kept Tony n' Cap off of you long enough, Clark."

Lucio seemed ecstatic, barely even fazed by the situation at hand. He didn't even want to go home yet, he just wanted payback against Umbrella, for everyone including himself. Lucio preaches against injustice everywhere, even if it's an entire universe away. It wasn't his fight at first, but now it is, because he can't let something like this slide under his radar. It was even a slight bit personal.

One doesn't have to be a knight to have a sense of justice; and he won't leave this place empty-handed, that's one thing he can promise to himself and everyone else.

When Clark and Riesbyfe tried to convince Cullen to join in on the conversation, Lucio had come into support. "We're all in this together, man. You might not get shot at anymore if you don't help out, but that doesn't mean we don't need everyone on their A-game for somethin' like this."

"It's not like we won't be able to fight back. Look, we got a few superheroes, we got a knight, we got an angel, we got robots, we probably have a vampire, we got guys with guns, we got guys with swords, we got guys with cards..."

"I mean, look at this team!"

Lucio tried to turn Cullens attention towards Clark, Riesbyfe, Nash, Joshua, Blake, Senna, Ali, Jason, Cagliostro, Twisted Fate, Jinx, Miku, Schala, Alucard...

Everyone.

"We're gonna do great."

@Josh M @Atomyk @Verite @Mami Tomoe @peeps​
"And... what? You're calling out a guy for... being human?"

Cullen had watched as Clark was pulled away by Jason, but both were stopped by Road as she prattled on about how it was so disappointing one of the little creatures accompanying them didn't die instead. Cullen, not bothering to hide his disgust, slipped off the bed and stood before the trio.

HRRpD4B.png

"That guy died and no one here's to blame. We're rather lucky it was just him. Your attitude's likely to get more of us killed, just to let you know. Cheers."

He hadn't really wanted to speak up at all, but he was already frazzled by everything going on around them. The boy tugged at the collars of his sleeves, an excuse to avert his gaze. He turned away, not even wanting to hear a response, but found himself face-to-face with the other people who had been gravitating around Clark. Even Lucio.

Man, was this guy a real piece of work.

"Yeah, go team," he said dryly. "Not like we only met a few hours ago, but hey..." He let out a sigh as he visibly deflated, looking more defeated than anything else now. "I never said I wasn't going to help out, mate. Just not really in the mood to talk and I'm afraid I'm not as great as you apparently are at staying positive. Something like this is going to go off the rails fast. The best-laid plans and all that."

@Josh M @Mami Tomoe @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @Azuremoon @thatguyinthestore
Ries02.png

"Aha, that's the spirit. Your optimism and zeal are quite infectious if you don't mind me saying, Lucio," Riesbyfe said with an uncharacteristically feminine laugh, before proceeding to fold her arms.

"I am pleased to have you as my ally. Here's to hoping that we can accomplish our intended objectives."

With that, however, her expression shifted to a serious one again when Cullen spoke, all the while Clark was pulled off to the side by Jason.

Ries03.png

"... Very well. If you are willing to at least cooperate with us because of our mutual interests, then I suppose that will be good enough for the time being," Riesbyfe sighed, "It is indeed quite a tragedy that that man back there had to perish, and though I knew him not, he was a man. And a man deserves his justice. If not for our own self-interests, if not out of a personal need for vengeance or using the situation as a means to an end, then perhaps at the very least, justice is an apt reason to act. Justice for him and everyone whom that Umbrella has wronged, even if that must include us."

"Call it foolish if you wish, but I would feel the same drive to defeat Umbrella should any of you unfortunately fall. Fate has brought us all together, and though it is through undesirable means, we have all been joined together by its black string."

"I... know not what your faith is, nor will I ask, but whatever it is, I would implore that you have faith in whatever you believe in. Man acts with more potency behind his actions when he truly wishes to act with a set goal in mind, after all." Something of a roundabout way of saying "Hope is the key to success" or whatever alike metaphor. With that all said, Riesbyfe stuck her arm out toward Cullen, her metal-gloved hand gesturing toward the boy as though asking for a handshake.

"Besides... Would it not be frustrating for our enemy, who expects us to fear and shiver at the thought of them, if we were to stand proudly and boldly together?"

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Mami Tomoe

Last edited:
Reactions: The Myrmidon
"Um, excuse me," Kujou cut in as the conversation flew away before her. Everyone was looking out for her, trying to make sure she didn't get hurt. She couldn't just be someone who got helped though, she'd definitely make sure she gave something back!

"I-I'll do anything I can. I'll fight for you guys, if it'll help," the girl tried to keep a brave face on, but even she could feel herself shaking.

I-I'd really rather they didn't make me, though...there's ways I can help besides that, right? Right! There have to be! Maybe I can make everyone bean cakes, o-or something...

"Twisted Fate, Ali," she turned her head to each of them, giving them her best confident look. Normally, at least looking stoic wouldn't be a problem. In fact, that was pretty much her default face. But now, with everything so out of touch with her reality surrounding her? It wasn't very convincing.

iawYLCW.png

"I can help you guys, c-count on me...please..." What was initially going to be some sort of speech ended up turning into a request, almost like a beg. She poked her index fingers together with a downcast gaze.

"..."

Twisted Fate remained silent and looked away.

@MetalNova

Last edited:
ltkiEVx.png

"Lies! You're going to use her for something bad!" Jabbers would retort. "You told her to do bad things!!!" he would reference to Navel telling Meloetta to focus her Hyper Voice towards the past enemy.

And towards Kimishima: "I don't know what you're talking about! I just want to protect her so she can do her thing!" Jabber would try and counter Naomi's claim.

@Bomb @Kaide` @Yun Lee #TeamClockwork

Both Naomi and Navel, startled and slightly confused, turn to Alice and Miku with pleading eyes for help in this matter, as it seemed talking eith Jabbers was like trying to win an argument with a brick wall.

There was a relief in seeing her girls okay, and a pleasant surprise in seeing more to their group. "A pleasure to meet you all," she said with a small polite smile. "And yes. I think all of us sticking together is a good idea. I'm glad to see everyone is doing all right...especially you, Naomi. That punch had me concerned."
ltkiEVx.png

Both Naomi and Navel, startled and slightly confused, turn to Alice and Miku with pleading eyes for help in this matter, as it seemed talking eith Jabbers was like trying to win an argument with a brick wall.
Her attention now turned towards Jabber, Miku eyed the little blue jackal-like creature with mild curiosity in her eyes. It appeared he and the other little creature were paired together in some fashion.
SDQ5sxM.png

"Doremi is your friend, and she's some kind of... singer, right?" She'd speak up to Jabber, veering somewhat off topic for the moment. "I'm a singer too, if that makes you feel any better. I don't want to hurt anyone either." She wasn't so much trying to get him or Doremi to join their little brigade, but more trying to calm the little thing's nerves. Her comrades seemed to be getting weirder by the hour.​

@Bomb @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee #TeamClockwork

"Save on.. stave uses?" Setsuna repeated, clearly lost as to what Joshua's remark meant. But she didn't linger on it for too long, finally managing to successfully climb to her feet now that her injuries were healed. By now, the light had faded away, leaving her appearing 'normal' again. Turning to Shirou, she tentatively offered a hand to help him up if need be, realizing that people sometimes felt dizzy the first few moments after providing an Absolute Angel with mana.

Luckily, it seemed such wasn't the case with Shirou. As he introduced himself, Setsuna offered another small bow, answering his inquiry of who she herself was without hesitation. "I am Absolute Angel Setsuna, of the moment of dreams. Thank you for your assistance, Shirou. I am in your debt."

Perhaps he could be the one for her to serve until she managed to return to Kyoshiro. But for now, regardless, she would answer to him. "Humans must eat to take in calories, and cars must be fueled to drive. Absolute Angels' energy are replenished through a kiss on the lips," she explained, hoping this made sense. "Anything else you wish to know, Shirou?"

blank_faced_by_teh_zombish-dat4pz1.jpg

But in any case, the exchange was interrupted by Senna, who burst out laughing at her and Shirou, much to Setsuna's shock. With a blank expression, Setsuna stared, unsure what the female was laughing at. When she asked who had fallen in love, the blonde spoke in her typical monotone. "It isn't like that," she stated. "Shirou was merely--"

And next thing she knew, Shirou was speaking of his love for her, slipping his arm around her shoulders to her obvious surprise. Unfortunately, being of the rather naive sort, Setsuna failed to pick up on his sarcasm and taunting of Blake, the same going for Senna and Joshua's words on the matter. All she could do was stare quietly at Shirou, unsure what to say in response to his proclamation.

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @The Myrmidon @Takumi @alll​
Though perhaps others might have simply thought she understood the sarcasm, when Shirou took a glance at her it became clear to him that she actually didn't have a clue what was going on. It wasn't that he was some kind of woman-reading genius, or anything of that nature. But he'd met someone like that before, the kind who was so unfamiliar with the world that anything but direct straightforwardness completely flew over their heads.

"You're a lot like Marie, then..." he muttered to himself before increasing his voice to let her hear. "Setsuna...of the moment, was it. Interesting name you got there."

It seemed somewhat redundant, with the name Setsuna quite literally meaning moment in itself, but then again that also meant it made a lot of sense. A repetitive name with meaning was ten times better than some random, worthless name.

He paused for a moment as Joshua suddenly kissed Senna, his smirk widening at the comical scene unfolding before them. This seriously was something funny. That Blake guy really had the best kind of reactions to this kind of messing around. He had to wonder how Senna would react to that kiss though. It was doubtful she'd been expecting that much.

"Damn, beaten to the punch again. Guess ya gotta upgrade those wings of yours, huh?"

Back to the girl quite literally under his arm though, he had some explaining to do for her. Tempting though it was to just keep her confused, he should probably get her corrected on the matter.

"Let's see, kisses are your food, yeah? I can't decide if that's seriously angelic or succubus-like...maybe a bit of both? Well, anyway. You don't gotta explain all that angel stuff to me right here. Won't say I ain't interested, but there's something more important I wantcha to do."

With his free hand, he raised a single finger in front of her, lowering his voice a bit.

"Just keep playing along~"

In the end, his want to tease and mess around took first place in his priority list. He'd just give her a long explanation later...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Myrmidon @Hospes

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu

Her attention now turned towards Jabber, Miku eyed the little blue jackal-like creature with mild curiosity in her eyes. It appeared he and the other little creature were paired together in some fashion.
SDQ5sxM.png

"Doremi is your friend, and she's some kind of... singer, right?" She'd speak up to Jabber, veering somewhat off topic for the moment. "I'm a singer too, if that makes you feel any better. I don't want to hurt anyone either." She wasn't so much trying to get him or Doremi to join their little brigade, but more trying to calm the little thing's nerves. Her comrades seemed to be getting weirder by the hour.​

5wiXAx6.png

"How do I know if you are telling the truth?" Jabbers would spite at the group.

PcFh9MD.png

"Is something going on?" Doremi would return after failing to find Jabbers, only to hear Jabber's argument against the group. Jabbers, seeing that Doremi is returning, ran away again with speed.

"Sorry that I went off." Doremi would say, holding her hands over her chest. "I guess he came back as I went to look for him?"

@Mason Moretti @Kaide` @Yun Lee

Ah, such vigor, such desire for love's blossoming. Truly a noble sight in such a dark place. Too bad, it would not be enough to stop Joshua.

"Because if so..." With a wide smile, the mercenary pressed his lips to Senna's, right before Blake's eyes. It seemed he had lost out once again to a smooth-talking gentleman, one who was clearly enjoying the act far too much. After a few moments, Joshua retracted with that same smirk in place as before, his eyes narrowed in focus on her, "I'll just claim it for myself~"

Though perhaps others might have simply thought she understood the sarcasm, when Shirou took a glance at her it became clear to him that she actually didn't have a clue what was going on. It wasn't that he was some kind of woman-reading genius, or anything of that nature. But he'd met someone like that before, the kind who was so unfamiliar with the world that anything but direct straightforwardness completely flew over their heads.

"You're a lot like Marie, then..." he muttered to himself before increasing his voice to let her hear. "Setsuna...of the moment, was it. Interesting name you got there."

It seemed somewhat redundant, with the name Setsuna quite literally meaning moment in itself, but then again that also meant it made a lot of sense. A repetitive name with meaning was ten times better than some random, worthless name.

He paused for a moment as Joshua suddenly kissed Senna, his smirk widening at the comical scene unfolding before them. This seriously was something funny. That Blake guy really had the best kind of reactions to this kind of messing around. He had to wonder how Senna would react to that kiss though. It was doubtful she'd been expecting that much.

"Damn, beaten to the punch again. Guess ya gotta upgrade those wings of yours, huh?"

Back to the girl quite literally under his arm though, he had some explaining to do for her. Tempting though it was to just keep her confused, he should probably get her corrected on the matter.

"Let's see, kisses are your food, yeah? I can't decide if that's seriously angelic or succubus-like...maybe a bit of both? Well, anyway. You don't gotta explain all that angel stuff to me right here. Won't say I ain't interested, but there's something more important I wantcha to do."

With his free hand, he raised a single finger in front of her, lowering his voice a bit.

"Just keep playing along~"

In the end, his want to tease and mess around took first place in his priority list. He'd just give her a long explanation later...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Myrmidon @Hospes

Seeing that all was lost on that kiss, Blake slowed down immediately.

"PWM deactivate."

Soon the wings he had disappeared, and allowed Blake to do a roll to safely stop himself and get onto his feet.

tumblr_inline_n3ksujjghE1sy4uqk.png

"And there goes my heart again. As embarrassing as this is, I'm glad that no one that I'm incredibly familiar with can ever know of this..."

Rin would probably kill me if she saw this play out...

He was practically trying to get a hold of himself from the sudden urge stemming from love. Usually when he would lose himself and press onto another girl, his little sister Rinato would always smack some sense into him. He could only imagine how pissed she would be at him right now, especially if she knew that he acted like this in the type of situation...

All of a sudden, he instantly remembered about something. Nervously laughing to himself, Blake silently excused himself from the teasing pair.
ltkiEVx.png

SDQ5sxM.png

5wiXAx6.png

"How would I know if you are telling the truth?" Jabbers would spite at the group.

PcFh9MD.png

"Is something going on?" Doremi would return after failing to find Jabbers, only to hear Jabber's argument against the group. Jabbers, seeing that Doremi is returning, ran away again with speed.

"Sorry that I went off." Doremi would say, holding her hands over her chest. "I guess he came back as I went to look for him?"

tumblr_inline_ng0i8bQdxr1shpc29.png

"Er, sorry about that. Things came up, is there... something going on here?"

Hopefully they saw nothing of what just transpired, Blake slipped his way back to where Miku and others were located. For all he knew, there was some tension stemming from Jabbers, which quickly defused once Doremi stepped in. Well... that was interesting to say the least, but he figured to check up on how the Vocaloid idol was doing.

tumblr_inline_ng0i82Ol0l1shpc29.png

"I forgot to ask of this from you, but it's been a bit since I've exposed you to my power core... Feeling alright after all of that? I wouldn't want to hear that there's some strange reaction due to the power core's radiation charge..."

Despite how he acted earlier, Blake did have his concerns for people in their group, something to keep him from losing his sense of control, yes... But in a way, he had a cause to protect with how things were bound to go...

@Kaide` @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Bomb @TeamClockwork​

James Proudstar - Warpath

( To Fury )
" My code name with the X-men on my world is Warpath sir. I am considered by the Shield of my world to be a class 10 strength. I am fairly durable and fairly fast and agile. There are other things, but this isn't the time or place. I am at my best working with a team. "

@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore

"PWM deactivate."

Soon the wings he had disappeared, and allowed Blake to do a roll to safely stop himself and get onto his feet.

"And there goes my heart again. As embarrassing as this is, I'm glad that no one that I'm incredibly familiar with can ever know of this..."

He was practically trying to get a hold of himself from the sudden urge stemming from love. Usually when he would lose himself and press onto another girl, his little sister Rinato would always smack some sense into him. He could only imagine how pissed she would be at him right now, especially if she knew that he acted like this in the type of situation...

All of a sudden, he instantly remembered about something. Nervously laughing to himself, Blake silently excused himself from the teasing pair.

Hopefully they saw nothing of what just transpired, Blake slipped his way back to where Miku and others were located. For all he knew, there was some tension stemming from Jabbers, which quickly defused once Doremi stepped in. Well... that was interesting to say the least, but he figured to check up on how the Vocaloid idol was doing.

"I forgot to ask of this from you, but it's been a bit since I've exposed you to my power core... Feeling alright after all of that? I wouldn't want to hear that there's some strange reaction due to the power core's radiation charge..."

Despite how he acted earlier, Blake did have his concerns for people in their group, something to keep him from losing his sense of control, yes... But in a way, he had a cause to protect with how things were bound to go...

JFKWhJo.png

"Oh, hello there!" Doremi would greet Blake. Even though Doremi saw Blake at some point, they haven't conversed until now.

MsGUTIH.png

"What's this about power and reactions?" Doremi asked, seemingly interested in what Blake is mentioning.

@Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Kaide` @Yun Lee

Android 18's eyes opened as she looked around the area. Last thing she remembered was the lightning and...well it didn't matter now. Seems like they were safe on top of finally being able to deliver some payback to those Umbrella goons. Getting up from the bed 18 would look around and see what everyone was up to.

tumblr_o6vflzf3hh1vsdx6yo1_250.jpg

"Ah... Thanks. I appreciate it. And I see," Scott nodded almost awkwardly in response to Lucifer, but didn't seem to act or say much more on that matter, only blinking when the next question was posed to him.

"Nope, not on me at least," Scott shook his head, putting his hands on his hips, "Though... Unless you wanna just take another bottle, you might be able to find a flask in one of the boxes lying around here. Full of personal junk. Help yourself," he suggested, gesturing towards the boxes in the area.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Darkseide

Ries02.png

"Aha, that's the spirit. Your optimism and zeal are quite infectious if you don't mind me saying, Lucio," Riesbyfe said with an uncharacteristically feminine laugh, before proceeding to fold her arms.

"I am pleased to have you as my ally. Here's to hoping that we can accomplish our intended objectives."

With that, however, her expression shifted to a serious one again when Cullen spoke, all the while Clark was pulled off to the side by Jason.

Ries03.png

"... Very well. If you are willing to at least cooperate with us because of our mutual interests, then I suppose that will be good enough for the time being," Riesbyfe sighed, "It is indeed quite a tragedy that that man back there had to perish, and though I knew him not, he was a man. And a man deserves his justice. If not for our own self-interests, if not out of a personal need for vengeance or using the situation as a means to an end, then perhaps at the very least, justice is an apt reason to act. Justice for him and everyone whom that Umbrella has wronged, even if that must include us."

"Call it foolish if you wish, but I would feel the same drive to defeat Umbrella should any of you unfortunately fall. Fate has brought us all together, and though it is through undesirable means, we have all been joined together by its black string."

"I... know not what your faith is, nor will I ask, but whatever it is, I would implore that you have faith in whatever you believe in. Man acts with more potency behind his actions when he truly wishes to act with a set goal in mind, after all." Something of a roundabout way of saying "Hope is the key to success" or whatever alike metaphor. With that all said, Riesbyfe stuck her arm out toward Cullen, her metal-gloved hand gesturing toward the boy as though asking for a handshake.

"Besides... Would it not be frustrating for our enemy, who expects us to fear and shiver at the thought of them, if we were to stand proudly and boldly together?"

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Mami Tomoe

"The only ones who're going to fall is Umbrella."18 responded with a confident smirk on her face. "I mean one of their higher ups is a guy who wears sunglasses indoors. They really can't be much of a threat."

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Takumi
5wiXAx6.png

"How do I know if you are telling the truth?" Jabbers would spite at the group.

PcFh9MD.png

"Well, Jabbers, you may just have to trust us. Trust is the way you make allies and friends."

"PWM deactivate."

JFKWhJo.png

"Oh, hello there!" Doremi would greet Blake. Even though Doremi saw Blake at some point, they haven't conversed until now.

MsGUTIH.png

"What's this about power and reactions?" Doremi asked, seemingly interested in what Blake is mentioning.

@Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @Kaide` @Yun Lee

"Ah, yes," Naomi mused, "Blake, was it? Everything seems to be in working order. No issues with my technology, nothing hurts, not even my bloody nose. I'm not getting any strange sensations from my powers either. I believe you're alright, if nobody else has issues."

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee #TeamClockwork​

"Well, Jabbers, you may just have to trust us. Trust is the way you make allies and friends."

"Ah, yes," Naomi mused, "Blake, was it? Everything seems to be in working order. No issues with my technology, nothing hurts, not even my bloody nose. I'm not getting any strange sensations from my powers either. I believe you're alright, if nobody else has issues."

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Kaide` @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee #TeamClockwork​
YjKyvGp.png

"Well, the thing is... " Doremi would attempt to point out, "I don't think he can trust well enough..." Doremi would float down to the ground and walk for a bit before resuming her explanation.

7vOCMHE.png

"As a 'idol' back in my world, I had to learn how to convey my emotions through the lyrics I write." Doremi would first say to clarify what she did. "It was vague, but when I got back, and when he fought the man with the shield, Jabby's voice doesn't have much [courage]... he's forcing his voice out..."

Doremi would pause for a bit to breathe before continuing.

"Yet when we first had a conversation, I felt something... I think it was [happiness]... but there was also something else..." Doremi would mention being stumped, not being able to tell the second emotion during that time since it was muddled in with the other emotion.

@Mason Moretti @Kaide` @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.