• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucifer walked over to Scott Lang and attempted to put his hand on Scott's shoulder. " Sorry for trying to shoot you, mate. I wasn't intending for it to be fatal, and I really didn't want to hurt you. You said your name was Scott, correct? I'm Lucifer Morningstar," he said to the man. " Also, do you have any liquor?" He asked as a follow-up question.

@Verite @Scott Lang talks

She noticed her pistol was missing, probably still held by Linda. She made her way over to the Devil's psychiatrist. "So, as you can see, I'm not a reporter." She said.

She handed it back to Ada. " Not unless you are one of those reporters who was also trained as a spy. What are you exactly, then?" She asked, clearly confused about the matter.
Ada laughed. "You'll find out soon enough." She said, giving her sly smile. Ada took the pistol, and tucked it into her leg holster.

"Yes, this young woman here requires a kiss, and I believe you two are close, yes?"

Joshua had a completely straight (well, for him) face, pointing to Setsuna for Blake to notice.​
tumblr_inline_ng0i84YRN01shpc29.png

"A-Already? I... I mean, a kiss now?"

Blake gave a surprised look at Joshua, glancing over at Setsuna curiously...
"Uh, what?"

As might have been expected, Shirou was thoroughly confused. A kiss would make her feel better? What was she, a child with an injury that needed a kiss to make it better?

Well, it wasn't like she was too bad looking, or anything.

"Well, if it helps, then-"

With that Shirou decided to kiss the strange lady he didn't know. What could be the harm, huh?

@Hospes @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @The Myrmidon @Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_n3kswn6EgD1sy4uqk.png

"Well... I believe someone beat me to it... So I suppose a kiss from me isn't needed..."

That happened. This was terribly awkward right about now.

@Hospes @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @The Myrmidon @Kaykay @Kaide` @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee

smallville_111636_1.jpg

Now they worked for S.H.E.I.L.D. Clark bowed his head. He knew they were right. They need to stop Umbrella. Seating on the bench near Lucio, Nashetania, and Ries.

"Everyone okay?"

After his fight was Thor, Clark knew his secret was out, and it did bugged him. Now that Road knew, he shutter as he sighed to himself, he noticed Cullen, who by himself. The young man looked angry as he sat by himself. Standing up, Clark moved over to him

"Hey, Cullen, right? You want some company? More than welcome to join our group over here. I'm Clark, by they way."

@Mami Tomoe @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @Verite @Azuremoon
3f229lp.png

Meanwhile, Cullen sat on his bed, looking already done with all this. Whether he was thankful or relieved was unclear, but he seemed intent on avoiding the gaze of all those around him.

"Do I look like I want company?" he said to Clark.

@Josh M @Mami Tomoe @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @Azuremoon
Ries01.png

"I am well, yes," Riesbyfe nodded towards Clark, rubbing her wrists lightly, "The knowledge that we are free of Umbrella's control is quite comforting to say the least, and as I had promised to myself, I would get back at them on my honor as a knight. I trust you are alright as well, Clark? Lucio? Nashetania?"

In other words, it wasn't just a matter of vengeance, it was a matter of justice and pride for the knight. Fitting indeed.

When Clark invited Cullen to the conversation, only to be met with quite the gruff reply, Riesbyfe put on a pout, almost unfitting for a self-proclaimed noble knight.

Ries09.png

"Excuse me... If we are all allies joined by a common cause, then I think we all ought to at least become acquainted with each other," the woman said to Cullen, "I... trust you are feeling better from before? I know I am."

@Atomyk @Josh M @Mami Tomoe @CrunchyCHEEZIT
ClOsL17c3pv52JhKVPttTOEJ797Igcl6T6UHNQFOEpw

Finally speaking up, Hakuei walked up to Antman.

"You have our gratitude for rescuing us from that organization, Sir Lang. And of course, Sir Fury." She smiled gently after she said this, clearly grateful... Despite SHIELD knocking them out to rescue them, anyway. "... And for sparing all of us despite our clear intent to fight." A momentary look of shame passed through the princess's features. Really, maybe she should have tried to speak to their opponents. They didn't seem like bad people at all, as she had already noticed before she fought them alongside the others.

She bowed low to him and to Nick Fury before turning to look for Road, Cagliostro, and Alucard among the others.​
Lucifer walked over to Scott Lang and attempted to put his hand on Scott's shoulder. " Sorry for trying to shoot you, mate. I wasn't intending for it to be fatal, and I really didn't want to hurt you. You said your name was Scott, correct? I'm Lucifer Morningstar," he said to the man. " Also, do you have any liquor?" He asked as a follow-up question.

@Verite @Scott Lang talks
tumblr_o6vflzf3hh1vsdx6yo3_250.jpg

"Yeah well, you guys didn't have a choice, right? No biggee, especially since I didn't get hurt too badly," Scott said with a smile towards Hakuei and Lucifer, giving a friendly nod. He raised an eyebrow at the man seeming to easily call himself Lucifer, as in the devil himself, but hey, maybe it was just a cool nickname or something. It would just be scary as all hell if they had the actual devil from another world under their roof after all!

"Yeah, yeah, I got some. Here you go," Scott nodded in confirmation, reaching into one of the bags he brought in and handing the man some liquor as requested.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Hana

Last edited:
"..."

"... That Blake fellow, he's still running about, correct?" Joshua turned his head to Azura, trying to hold in an expression of confusion as he spoke, "Perhaps he could help Lady Setsuna best?"

@Kaykay @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @The Myrmidon @Whoever @Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_inline_ng0i8ruJgE1shpc29.png

"Well, we're not in any combat right now, Miku. Besides, this power core recharges itself using nearby oxygen, so it's fine for now. I figure that this is fine since my cube should be charged up fully by now."

Blake gave Miku a gentle smile, not exactly bothered or concerned with her own concern about the power core being his own power source at the moment. He also nodded in affirmation to the Little Guy.

tumblr_inline_n3kte0LLQ51sy4uqk.png

"Uh... I think I'm fine? I don't feel like anything's broken. Thanks for asking though, Lucio."

Blake was sure that he was fine... other than the voices he was hearing earlier. However that only occurs when he was out of it, like being unconscious and something like that. It shouldn't be a problem if he were talking to others right now.

"Yes, this young woman here requires a kiss, and I believe you two are close, yes?"

Joshua had a completely straight (well, for him) face, pointing to Setsuna for Blake to notice.​

Well. This... Certainly wasn't helping the seemingly heavily injured woman on the floor. But then again, there was no way a kiss would, either, right? So nobody could judge for that.
"Uh, what?"

As might have been expected, Shirou was thoroughly confused. A kiss would make her feel better? What was she, a child with an injury that needed a kiss to make it better?

Well, it wasn't like she was too bad looking, or anything.

"Well, if it helps, then-"

With that Shirou decided to kiss the strange lady he didn't know. What could be the harm, huh?

@Hospes @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @The Myrmidon @Gummi Bunnies

Okay. Scratch that. Anyone could judge Joshua all they wanted, because by some unknown power, when Shirou's lips met Setsuna's, something magical happened. It wasn't immediate, sure, but slowly, an enchanting light enveloped them both, the very air seeming to form small, but beautiful shimmers around them.

rsz_udbccduaginjrt3pyqkzu3pxpjbe6u6g_hq_by_teh_zombish-dav63rh.jpg

It was like this for a few moments, Setsuna's eyes briefly closing through it all. And, shockingly, her wounds seemed to heal one by one, the slash across her face being the final one to fade away. Even her partially tattered clothes seemed to mend as she finally pulled away with a breath of relief. "...Thank you," she uttered to Shirou, bowing her head slightly in gratitude and seeming to fare much better than she had moments before.

Okay. What the hell just happened.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @The Myrmidon @Takumi @Whoevs​

Reactions: Takumi
Well. This... Certainly wasn't helping the seemingly heavily injured woman on the floor. But then again, there was no way a kiss would, either, right? So nobody could judge for that.

Okay. Scratch that. Anyone could judge Joshua all they wanted, because by some unknown power, when Shirou's lips met Setsuna's, something magical happened. It wasn't immediate, sure, but slowly, an enchanting light enveloped them both, the very air seeming to form small, but beautiful shimmers around them.

It was like this for a few moments, Setsuna's eyes briefly closing through it all. And, shockingly, her wounds seemed to heal one by one, the slash across her face being the final one to fade away. Even her partially tattered clothes seemed to mend as she finally pulled away with a breath of relief. "...Thank you," she uttered to Shirou, bowing her head slightly in gratitude and seeming to fare much better than she had moments before.

"... Well, that's one way to save on stave uses."

Judge Joshua all you wanted. He was just glad someone had kissed her and made an awkward situation for the people involved. Awkward love triangles always put a smile on the myrmidon's face.​

• Love
Linda wasn't sure to take of that cryptic message at all. " Well, okay, I guess," she said to the other woman, not sure of what else to say.

@Minerva

f24fb943447f12e4c4ff0327241213f8.gif

Lucifer smiled back at the man. " Well, it is a good thing that you didn't get hurt too bad. I mean, a sporting chap such as yourself probably wouldn't look as good with some injury," he said, noticing that he had raised an eyebrow when he had mentioned that his name was Lucifer and he decided to not mention it. " Just one of my many names from my club back home. I run a very- cultured nightclub back home called Lux," he said.

Lucifer smiled when he received the liquor and before he turned back to go share it with Penny, he looked at Scott. " You wouldn't happen to have a flask. Kind of forgot mine at home."

@Verite @Hana

Mentioned: @Darkseide

Linda wasn't sure to take of that cryptic message at all. " Well, okay, I guess," she said to the other woman, not sure of what else to say.

@Minerva

f24fb943447f12e4c4ff0327241213f8.gif

Lucifer smiled back at the man. " Well, it is a good thing that you didn't get hurt too bad. I mean, a sporting chap such as yourself probably wouldn't look as good with some injury," he said, noticing that he had raised an eyebrow when he had mentioned that his name was Lucifer and he decided to not mention it. " Just one of my many names from my club back home. I run a very- cultured nightclub back home called Lux," he said.

Lucifer smiled when he received the liquor and before he turned back to go share it with Penny, he looked at Scott. " You wouldn't happen to have a flask. Kind of forgot mine at home."

Penny just stared at the man, who wanted a flask. Rolling his eyes, he'd pull the empty one out of his pocket, and toss it to Lucy. He's still got a pair of Flasks left, but they'd need to get one for Eliot, so he stopped drinking there stuff.

"Where I come from, sometimes I need to block out other people"

After aiding with the battles as best she could in her own ways, Senna found that she had passed out along with the rest of the group. When she would awaken, disoriented, but still able to listen to this Nick Fury guy when he would talk to the group. By the time he had finished speaking, and the soul reaper had regained her senses, Senna began to glance around, just in time to see...

Judge Joshua all you wanted. He was just glad someone had kissed her and made an awkward situation for the people involved. Awkward love triangles always put a smile on the myrmidon's face.​
tumblr_inline_ng0i84YRN01shpc29.png

"A-Already? I... I mean, a kiss now?"

Blake gave a surprised look at Joshua, glancing over at Setsuna curiously...

tumblr_inline_n3kswn6EgD1sy4uqk.png

"Well... I believe someone beat me to it... So I suppose a kiss from me isn't needed..."

That happened. This was terribly awkward right about now.

@Hospes @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @The Myrmidon @Kaykay @Kaide` @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee
Okay, so that kiss happened.

Senna busted a gut over it too. Here the quiet girl who seemed so dedicated to her master was kissing someone else? And Ichigo had called her crazy! People in this place certainly were much crazier!

Hardly able to contain herself, the violet haired girl held onto her stomach as she approached Joshua--who also seemed to be observing. "Okay, what did I miss? Who fell in love with who while I was unconscious?" she said, another laugh bursting from her lips. "What'sa matter, Raven?" she questioned, meaning Blake. "Jealous it wasn't you who got yourself a smoochie, smoochie~" she joked, turning to make a kissy face in Blake's direction. Yeah, she went there. : |

@Gummi Bunnies @The Myrmidon @Hospes @Kaykay @errbody​

Well what do you know. It actually worked. He'd been pretty doubtful to be honest, only bothering to kiss her because she asked for it and wasn't bad looking, but the more you know.

"Anytime. Name's Shirou. What's yours, huh?"

Despite the ridiculous circumstances, Shirou didn't seem to be particularly phased, keeping the same carefree smirk he'd had on since he'd gotten here.

"Oh, and what's up with the whole kissing thing? Never seen a girl get so rejuvenated by somethin' ridiculous like that."
After aiding with the battles as best she could in her own ways, Senna found that she had passed out along with the rest of the group. When she would awaken, disoriented, but still able to listen to this Nick Fury guy when he would talk to the group. By the time he had finished speaking, and the soul reaper had regained her senses, Senna began to glance around, just in time to see...

Senna busted a gut over it too. Here the quiet girl who seemed so dedicated to her master was kissing someone else? And Ichigo had called her crazy! People in this place certainly were much crazier!

Hardly able to contain herself, the violet haired girl held onto her stomach as she approached Joshua--who also seemed to be observing. "Okay, what did I miss? Who fell in love with who while I was unconscious?" she said, another laugh bursting from her lips. "What'sa matter, Raven?" she questioned, meaning Blake. "Jealous it wasn't you who got yourself a smoochie, smoochie~" she joked, turning to make a kissy face in Blake's direction. Yeah, she went there. : |

Noting that Senna seemed to be messing with some other guy, Shirou quickly caught on and threw his arm around Setsuna, despite not even knowing her name yet.

"Yup, goldilocks here and I, destined lovers. Couldn't even take my eyes off her the moment I saw her. My heart felt like it was about to beat out of its chest until I could finally lock lips with her. Ahh, how embarrassing it is to say it out loud, isn't it. Ha ha."

His tone and expression completely took away any seriousness that might have been gleamed from his words.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Myrmidon @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The crimson energy exploded around Steve, hiding him in a haze of dust. The sphere that Penny shot cut through the haze and revealed Steve as he raised his shield to catch the attack. The blast pushed him staggering backward, where it could be seen that his suit now seemed torn.

Cap then huffed and swing his shield left and right in an attempt to parry Joshua's slashes. He was perplexed that everyone in the vicinity was moving at such rapids speeds, himself only just about able to keep up with them now. As the fire began to dance around him, Steve backflipped height into their air, landing neatly on a car that put him outside the range of Schala's attack, Jaffar, and Azura.

It was then that a second explosion rocked the earth as a rocket turned the car into a ball of flame. Cap went flying but managed to land on the ground into a roll, relatively okay.

As Setsuna and Tony collided, he grabbed her during impact and they both went flying. Tony activated his thruster to push the both of them back down to the ground, aiming to slam down next to Steve, where the force was enough to leave an indent on the pavement. He then tossed Setsuna off himself, just in time as Steve stepped forward and held up his shield to block the bullets flying their way.

Doremi's Hyper Voice then blasted them, and Steve gritted his teeth in pain. "We... have to stop attacking them...!" He then struck out with his shield, attempting to knock Jabber away.

"They're making it real difficult."

With a shake of his head, Iron Man then turned around, flying into the air to set his sights on Krauser, but the man was already climbing back into the armored vehicle. That didn't sway Tony, who was already taking aim with a rocket of his own, but an unexpected stray bullet slammed into him with enough force to send him crashing back down to the ground.

It seemed SPECTRE was still somewhere on the field, unseen.

Between heavy breaths, Steve shook his head. "I think we may need to initiate that backup plan!" he yelled, hoping Tony or one of the others could hear him. "I think there really is something inside their heads!"

@thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Myrmidon @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @Bomb @Verite @Yang Lee @Mason Moretti @york @Darkseide @SteveTonyFight
Continued from here.

Chapter One
"The Watchful Eyes"
The Story So Far
Through different, yet equally mysterious means, a group of multiple individuals pulled from across different worlds, here on referred to as the "Survivors" found themselves awakening within a massive room, monitored by a group of people with a degree of control over their bodies and wills known as the Umbrella Corporation.

With a mysterious device inside them that renders them unable to resist the organization, their only alternative being certain death if they chose to resist, the Survivors are given just enough time to become acquainted with each other and gather their bearings, before being tossed out into a mysterious battlefield to do battle with four individuals calling themselves "Avengers," members of a larger organization known as S.H.I.E.L.D. at that, whom Umbrella is at odds with. However, little did the Survivors know just what was in store for them following this encounter...

Iron Man got to his feet, shaking bits of debris off of him as Jason's words rang in his ears. He shot into the ground to blow up a smokescreen so that Setsuna couldn't reach him. "Really don't know how you did that so easily, but I guess that confirms it. Sorry about this." He began flying once more into the air, but back on the roof, Jason would be feeling a powerful pain in his head. Incapacitated, he wouldn't have been able to do anything as a bullet exploded against his shoulder and he was thrown onto his back.

Tony zoomed forward, slamming into Joshua in an attempt to knock him back while Cap turned and slammed against Jaffar with his shield. Once Steve was clear for a moment, Tony flew into the air.

"Okay!" Tony yelled, aiming his palm toward the ground. "I'm doing it! Plan B!"

"Plan B!" Steve confirmed, and he booked it away from the impact center. A blue energy shot from Iron Man's palm, looking different than the lasers he had been shooting. It hit the ground and exploded out in tendrils of electricity which passed over those nearest.

However, it didn't do anything to hurt them. At least, not at first.

Krauser spoke into the radio to respond to Naomi, but his voice was nothing but garbled static.

After a few moments of nothing, Cullen and Adam dropped to the ground, as did the others nearest to Captain America and Iron Man. Knowing what Plan B meant, Thor disengaged from his fight and raised his hammer to draw lightning toward it. He shot it toward where Tony had fired, the two electricities surging together to cover an even wider field.

Soon, everyone was passing out.

"A fight or die situation?" Ant-Man inquired in response to Ali, raising an eyebrow, "So that means that you--"

He stopped when Ali, along with everyone who had been fighting him, would abruptly pass out along with everyone else, prompting the man to let out a frustrated sigh as he put his hands on his hips, looking in the direction of his allies.

"Y'know, I was in the middle of conversation here!"

It was clear that whatever tactic the Avengers (sans poor Ant-Man) had managed to cook up, it was affecting the devices that Umbrella had implanted into their bodies.

"Why did we bring him along again?" Thor sighed, and then before long, the entire group had been downed.

Int.+Warehouse+In+Sarajevo.jpg

Ries10.png

"N-Ngh..."

When everyone had come to again, they found themselves in what appeared to be some sort of large safehouse. Riesbyfe stirred in her position for a small while, before her eyes slowly opened, as would the rest of the group as they all woke up in succession. Everyone found themselves bound by electronic handcuffs, sitting in chairs laid out in a giant circle, with a lone man standing in the center.

The man was African-American, sported an eyepatch, and wore all black clothing. His hands were folded behind his back, a pensive expression on his face as he walked around with a slow, deliberate pace, as though he were pacing while waiting for everyone to awaken. Riesbyfe was the first to make their consciousness be known to the man, clearing her throat and harboring a wary tone.

Ries12.png

"Where... Where are we? Who are you?"

The man looked up, directing his attention toward Riesbyfe. He remained silent for a moment, as though pondering exactly what to say, before clearing his throat and beginning to talk, speaking with a strict tone that reeked of authority.

07ce031c611d4104b94996fc79814e44.png

"Nick Fury, director of the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division, or S.H.I.E.L.D. as you might know it," he replied promptly, looking around at everyone nearby, "You're in a bunker once occupied by us and only us. We'd been expecting your arrival for some time, missy."

"S.H.I.E.L.D., huh... Yes, that's... right..." Riesbyfe mumbled softly, her memory coming back to her, "We were sent out to fight, and then... I... We all..."

"You all passed out. Curious why that happened?" Fury inquired, though it was a rhetorical question, as evidenced when he continued speaking after hardly even a moment, "We've been at odds with Umbrella for some time, and it's a battle that was able to go either way for a while. See, they stole some powerful tech that will be very dangerous in the wrong hands: The Tesseract. Umbrella devised a plan that was highly theoretical, but if successfully applied, would turn the tide against us. A plan that involved reaching across dimensional planes in order to snatch up troops to fight their fight. In essence, a potentially unlimited source of fighters to their cause. A plan that would have crippled us with the right troops."

"However," he paused, raising a finger, "What Umbrella didn't realize was that we caught wind of that plan to begin with, as well as the blueprints of the devices they intended to use to force their troops to fight, so we were ready for you all, courtesy of a tip from an anonymous source. You might notice that you're all still alive even though you lost pretty handily."

"..."

Riesbyfe pursed her lips silently, almost embarrassed, but let the man continue.

tumblr_inline_o75e8uAbi71sdsctl_100.png

"Awfully soft thank yous," Fury grunted, before clearing his throat, "In any case, I can assume from what Rogers and Lang reported that you indeed were doing all this against your own will, if the devices weren't any indication. Lucky for all you, we managed to extract those out, so you're no longer obligated to do what they say."

"Then... Does that mean--?!" Adam exclaimed, evidently shook by the news being fed to everyone rather quickly.

"--That you're free to get back at them? Yes sir. You see, S.H.I.E.L.D. operates exactly as our name implies; we are the shield for the innocent, for those who cannot defend themselves. And more than that, we intend to protect our world by keeping it as free of impurities as possible, and that includes all of you, as none of you belong in this world."

Riesbyfe pursed her lips at being called an "impurity."

"That said, I'm sure you want to go back home pretty badly, and I am more than willing to give that to you. But! The catch? We don't have the means to do that. Umbrella, being the ones who got you here in the first place, are the only ones with the tech to send you back. I hope I don't have to elaborate on that."

The man cleared his throat, before continuing. "This underground bunker is connected to a facility that was once under our control, before Umbrella managed to capture it and use as their base of operations. Essentially, you're back in practically the exact same location as when you first woke up with Umbrella," he spoke, wagging his finger briefly, "But they don't know about it. Which means that you, I'm talking all of you, have the element of surprise. They're expecting you to come back, but they don't know that you're already there."

tumblr_inline_o75e8uGz631sdsctl_100.png

Producing what looked like a remote from his coat pocket, he clicked on one of the buttons on it, and with that, the handcuffs on everyone were released, freeing them, as the man seemed to trust everyone to not gang up on him.

"I'm sure this must all be very fast for all of you, so I'll give you a moment to gather your bearings before I have you all head out. This is a very serious operation that will mean a lot for both you and me, so it'd be beneficial for all of us if you all take this seriously and--"

"Honey, I'm home!!!"

Practically barging his way into the bunker through an unseen entrance, the man whom some would recognize as Ant-Man, or even Scott, walked into the scene with what appeared to be bags of what appeared to be groceries, mostly small items such as yogurt, granola bars, and the like from what could be seen through the transparent plastic bags. Coming into the line of sight of the group, he stopped in his tracks, taken somewhat aback.

tumblr_nscp2db9Vt1u5ms79o8_250.jpg

"..."

"Oh... Well, this is awkward. You guys already woke up? Cool," he nodded, slowly setting the bags on the counter, before glancing back at Naomi and Alice, holding up a hand, "No hard feelings, right? Right."

After rolling his eyes so hard that people could practically sense the patched eye rolling as well, Nick Fury crossed his arms and cleared his throat.

"As I was saying... I'll leave you all to recover for a little, and then we'll begin the operation, so you can go back home to where you belong, and even cripple Umbrella in the process. If you have any questions, feel free to direct them towards me."

"Or me!"

"... Or Mister Lang."

And with that, the group was free to do as they pleased for the time being, whether interacting with one another or speaking to Nick Fury or Scott Lang about anything.

OOC: Tag @Atomyk for Nick Fury and @Verite for Scott Lang.

Cast List
@Minerva as Ada Wong (Resident Evil)
@Yun Lee as Alice Twilight (No More Heroes)
@Sen as Alucard (Castlevania)
@Jeremi as Android 18 (Dragon Ball)
@Takumi as Azura of Nohr (Fire Emblem)
@TheMythicThird as Black Mage Evilwizardington and Fighter McWarrior (8-Bit Theater)
@Gummi Bunnies as Blake Dormi (OC)
@Crow as Cagliostro (Granblue Fantasy)
@CCC Kouhai as Charlotte Wiltshire (Hello Charlotte)
@Josh M as Clark Kent (Smallville)
@Atomyk as Cullen Bloodstone (Marvel Comics)
@DBZ7 as Daizo (OC)
@penguin055 as Domon Kasshu (Gundam)
@Bomb as Doremi the Meoletta and Jabber the Riolu (Pokemon)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Eliot Waugh (The Magicians)
@Archwar as Fierce-Heart Ali (OC)
@Hana as Hakuei Ren (Magi)
@Crimson Spartan as Jaffar (Fire Emblem)
@thatguyinthestore as Jason Todd (Arkhamverse)
@C.T. as Jinx (League of Legends AU)
@The Myrmidon as Joshua (Fire Emblem)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Lucifer Morningstar and Linda Martin (Lucifer)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Lucio (Overwatch)
@Yang Lee as Kazuo Tengan (Danganronpa)
@MetalNova as Mikoto Kujou (Last Game)
@Kaide` as Miku Hatsune (Vocaloid)
@Mason Moretti as Naomi Kimishima and Inspector Navel (Trauma Center)
@Mami Tomoe as Nashetania (Rokka no Yusha)
@Vyzwx as Overlord Laharl (Disgaea)
@Nater Taters as Revy and Rock (Black Lagoon)
@Verite as Riesbyfe Stridberg (Type-Moon)
@Azuremoon as Road Kamelot (D.Gray-man)
@york as Schala Zeal (Chrono Trigger)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Senna (Bleach)
@Hospes as Setsuna (Shattered Angels)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Sheev Palpatine (Star Wars)
@Kaykay as Shirou Yusa (Dies Irae)
@Tone 6th as Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)
@Otto as Twisted Fate (League of Legends)
@Gands as Warpath (Marvel Comics)
@Darkseide as William "Penny" Adiyoi (The Magicians)
@Hachiro Terra as Zerberus (Kingdom Hearts OC)​
Nick Fury was pleased with Jinx's enthusiasm. "That's the spirit," he said, giving her a bit of a sly smile. He then glanced at al those who were speaking with him, first up being Cagliostro. "Thor, along with Captain America and Iron Man, are topside cleaning up the remainder of Umbrella's men. Now that they've lost you, Umbrella is sending out their specialized biological weapons which are keeping the battle at a standstill."

He then nodded to Domon. "Well, what makes us different is that we're not intruders in another world who are dead set on performing horrible biological experiments! You also may have taken notice of the fact that we have saved your asses from enslavement, thank you very much." Fury let that sit for a moment as he took a deep breath. "We don't know how Umbrella came to this world, but their surprise appearance allowed them to steal the greatest source of energy SHIELD had access to. We are trying to take it back to avoid potential catastrophic destruction."

tW63PnO.png

"Whether you want to get back at Umbrella or not is irrelevant, for I don't see that you have a choice in this. You can't go home without the Tesseract and frankly, you do owe us one now. We don't exactly have the resources to evacuate the lot of you and you have been inside the facility to have some idea where to look. Even an innocent girl can provide that much."

Then to Jason, Nick shook his head. "We did not shoot you. That was one of Umbrella's men. As for you..." He gestured to Warpath. "Never heard of you, but I'll take your word for it. You reliable?"

"I'll happily fuck them up," Adam said, rubbing the side of his neck. Seemed he'd gotten cut in the shoulder at some point during the fighting. "Maaan... you were so cool against Thor, Cagli! A woman who can fight... wowsa~ Don't mind me if I jump into your arms next time we get into trouble."

@penguin055 @C.T. @Hana @Sen @Crow @Otto @MetalNova @thatguyinthestore @Gands
Schala Zeal
@Atomyk @Others?

Schala realized she and Cap would be at a stalemate if she kept up her previous attack patterns, and well... Sooner or later, Umbrella would catch on.

So, she prepared to perform one last attack... But this one required a considerably longer time frame to gather the neccessary magical energy.

She took a great risk in doing so though, and left herself wide open for an attack in the process... And, fortunately, it was just long enough for this "Plan B" that Cap mentioned to be enacted.

At first it started as a jolting sensation, as if she had been struck with an crazy powerfull electrical current of some sort... Before her vision faded, and she once more lost consciousness.

This time, instead of that tranquil state she had fallen into just before her arrival in this place, she had a dream...

A dream about a Kingdom that fell to an unknown force, one that had been set aflame in the ensuing struggle

Somehow... She knew its name, despite having little recollection of ever being there.

Guardia...

Why was it so... Familiar?

She finally awoke again, to yet another place... A safehouse, and this time... She couldn't feel anything in her head like she used to...

Was she finally... Free?

As she listened to what Nick Fury had to say, it became very apparent that she was indeed free; for the first time she could remember, save for that brief moment of peace, in what seemed to be the void... She was able to act on her own accord, with little hindrance from some higher power.

For once in her life... Her choices, were truly her own.

She wasn't sure whether she should laugh... Or cry... But ultimately, her body seemed to have settled for the latter, as she felt tears of joy begin to well up in her eyes... And an almost serene smile cross her face for a good few moments.

Eventually though, she snapped out of her blissfull state, wiping her eyes, and... Resuming the calm, quiet posture she had grown so accustomed to taking up, turning her attention to the one who appeared to have orchestrated this whole effort to free her, and everyone else that had once been under the control of Umbrella.

While she had many questions to ask him, she also knew they were limited on time... And so, she decided to ask about what she felt was the most important at the time.

"The Tesseract... What... Is it?" She asked him.

It was a little hard to tell from her reserved nature, but one could swear that there was a bit of concern in her voice... Though she had no idea what sort of powers existed here, nor what the Tesseract was capable of... If such an object was sought by an organization like Umbrella, then... She had to know just what it could be capable of.

As much as she desired to help out SHIELD in return for what they did for her, and the others... She was also not so keen on handling an object she knew very little about... Especially if it was capable of being used to reach across dimensions somehow.​

"Ah, you missed quite the tale, Lady Senna~"

Joshua couldn't help but smile like a madman as he joined in on the mocking, though holding back a snicker at Senna's antics. "Young Blake here, I had him all set up for the perfect moment! A young damsel in distress, beautiful and pure, all for him to save with a kiss on the lips," He added a little dramatic flair by adding a slight lyrical tone to his voice as his eyes were sparkling with mirth, "Yet tragedy struck! Blake was too slow to take his chance, and Shirou stole it from him! Now Lady Setsuna's debt is to him and not the melancholic young man it was meant for it!"

The swordsman wiped a false tear from his eyes as if the entire thing was truly awful, "Such a sad affair it is. Simply put, he will just have to try better next time!"

@Gummi Bunnies @The Myrmidon @Hospes @Kaykay @errbody @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Archwar
Q4spveJWvqEkpbFzr3BuxzTIM0zDc56GWSzKkuRf66Q

"Alucard. It is good to see you up and about." Having found the dhampir's tall form walking around once again, Hakuei approached him and gave him a once-over. He had been fighting at a closer range against Thor and the others of SHIELD earlier, so she anticipated that he was likely feeling some of the aches by now. That, and despite she herself keeping away from a close-range fight with Paimon, the princess was feeling some form of bone-deep weariness herself. Was this an effect of what SHIELD had done to keep away Umbrella's devices and their influence?

9YWuqlTvePQVi8eEOL3XYpwqnUiARC36d-XHTNbvt2g

The princess's smile gave way to a more serious gaze, her eyes meeting with Alucard's. "Are you well?" She had expected that he would probably feel somewhat relieved at the chance to return to their worlds, but the man gave off a distinctly unsettled feeling.

She looked in Cagliostro's direction as the alchemist girl once again performed some of her strange magic - or alchemy? - that rejuvenated allies again. Just like that, the achy feeling and the weariness seemed to evaporate. Hakuei sent Cagliostro a grateful smile and a nod in thanks.
bdvactAtWkeK4xgq_AyHqv6nUZU0UP47PuKJ8SKYKAk

LtJGRRL.png

"And you."
Gathering his cloak about him, he approached Hakuei at her voice. "It is good you have no injuries," he said, looking over at his ally as if to double check his words. Though the fight was short, their enemies - now their supposed saviors - were strong. That one wielding the hammer... was from Norse mythology, the dhampir recalled the name of his weapon he had called out. Interesting how the god had taken mortal form, in a world distant from his, in another dimension entirely.
gKk0r0v.png

"I am well enough to walk, and that is good enough." There was something about Hakuei that was very... sisterly. She cared a lot about her allies, and if she was a candidate to be a ruler, picked by her djinn, Alucard was not particularly surprised. Taken aback... perhaps, because he was not someone people tended to anymore, not after he had broken his ties with his father. "Lady Hakuei," he called out for her attention. "... Thank you for... saving me earlier."

While Doremi would go searching for Jabbers, it seems that Jabbers came back while Doremi went out. But he wasn't happy for some reason. He walked right in front for Little Guy and went into his fighting stance.

MijiBB1.png

"What are you going to do to Doremi!?" Jabbers would loudly question him, having the other members of the group listen too. "You're making her do bad stuff, right!?" Jabbers would then say before Navel got a chance to respond. "Answer!"

@Mason Moretti @Kaide` @Yun Lee

Well what do you know. It actually worked. He'd been pretty doubtful to be honest, only bothering to kiss her because she asked for it and wasn't bad looking, but the more you know.

Despite the ridiculous circumstances, Shirou didn't seem to be particularly phased, keeping the same carefree smirk he'd had on since he'd gotten here.

"Oh, and what's up with the whole kissing thing? Never seen a girl get so rejuvenated by somethin' ridiculous like that."

Noting that Senna seemed to be messing with some other guy, Shirou quickly caught on and threw his arm around Setsuna, despite not even knowing her name yet.

"Yup, goldilocks here and I, destined lovers. Couldn't even take my eyes off her the moment I saw her. My heart felt like it was about to beat out of its chest until I could finally lock lips with her. Ahh, how embarrassing it is to say it out loud, isn't it. Ha ha."

His tone and expression completely took away any seriousness that might have been gleamed from his words.

Joshua couldn't help but smile like a madman as he joined in on the mocking, though holding back a snicker at Senna's antics. "Young Blake here, I had him all set up for the perfect moment! A young damsel in distress, beautiful and pure, all for him to save with a kiss on the lips," He added a little dramatic flair by adding a slight lyrical tone to his voice as his eyes were sparkling with mirth, "Yet tragedy struck! Blake was too slow to take his chance, and Shirou stole it from him! Now Lady Setsuna's debt is to him and not the melancholic young man it was meant for it!"

The swordsman wiped a false tear from his eyes as if the entire thing was truly awful, "Such a sad affair it is. Simply put, he will just have to try better next time!"

It turns out that something about that kiss happened to heal up Setsuna. Was this some other way for the girl to heal up? Because if that was the case, something about that intensified the awkward air settling around Blake's head at the moment.

tumblr_inline_ng0i9dxIPN1shpc29.png

"Senna, you ought to be careful with that expression you have on your face... you may be tempting certain people for another kiss. Just the thought of that makes me heart skip a beat."

Blake blinked in mild confusion at Senna's teasing. He could take her teasing at first, but with how things were hurling towards...

tumblr_inline_n3ktd5KNE41sy4uqk.png

"Whoa whoa whoa! Aren't we all taking this a bit too fast, everybody? Heck, since when did I agree to be a part of some elaborate plot like that? You all are just flattering me... inside... y-yeah."

Blake was just flustered as fuck right now. This was going just all swell.

Ries01.png

"I am well, yes," Riesbyfe nodded towards Clark, rubbing her wrists lightly, "The knowledge that we are free of Umbrella's control is quite comforting to say the least, and as I had promised to myself, I would get back at them on my honor as a knight. I trust you are alright as well, Clark? Lucio? Nashetania?"

In other words, it wasn't just a matter of vengeance, it was a matter of justice and pride for the knight. Fitting indeed.

When Clark invited Cullen to the conversation, only to be met with quite the gruff reply, Riesbyfe put on a pout, almost unfitting for a self-proclaimed noble knight.

Ries09.png

"Excuse me... If we are all allies joined by a common cause, then I think we all ought to at least become acquainted with each other," the woman said to Cullen, "I... trust you are feeling better from before? I know I am."

@Atomyk @Josh M @Mami Tomoe @CrunchyCHEEZIT

tumblr_o6vflzf3hh1vsdx6yo3_250.jpg

"Yeah well, you guys didn't have a choice, right? No biggee, especially since I didn't get hurt too badly," Scott said with a smile towards Hakuei and Lucifer, giving a friendly nod. He raised an eyebrow at the man seeming to easily call himself Lucifer, as in the devil himself, but hey, maybe it was just a cool nickname or something. It would just be scary as all hell if they had the actual devil from another world under their roof after all!

"Yeah, yeah, I got some. Here you go," Scott nodded in confirmation, reaching into one of the bags he brought in and handing the man some liquor as requested.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Hana
smallville_111636_1.jpg

Now they worked for S.H.E.I.L.D. Clark bowed his head. He knew they were right. They need to stop Umbrella. Seating on the bench near Lucio, Nashetania, and Ries.

"Everyone okay?"

After his fight was Thor, Clark knew his secret was out, and it did bugged him. Now that Road knew, he shutter as he sighed to himself, he noticed Cullen, who by himself. The young man looked angry as he sat by himself. Standing up, Clark moved over to him

"Hey, Cullen, right? You want some company? More than welcome to join our group over here. I'm Clark, by they way."

@Mami Tomoe @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @Verite @Azuremoon

Lo
Nick Fury was pleased with Jinx's enthusiasm. "That's the spirit," he said, giving her a bit of a sly smile. He then glanced at al those who were speaking with him, first up being Cagliostro. "Thor, along with Captain America and Iron Man, are topside cleaning up the remainder of Umbrella's men. Now that they've lost you, Umbrella is sending out their specialized biological weapons which are keeping the battle at a standstill."

He then nodded to Domon. "Well, what makes us different is that we're not intruders in another world who are dead set on performing horrible biological experiments! You also may have taken notice of the fact that we have saved your asses from enslavement, thank you very much." Fury let that sit for a moment as he took a deep breath. "We don't know how Umbrella came to this world, but their surprise appearance allowed them to steal the greatest source of energy SHIELD had access to. We are trying to take it back to avoid potential catastrophic destruction."

tW63PnO.png

"Whether you want to get back at Umbrella or not is irrelevant, for I don't see that you have a choice in this. You can't go home without the Tesseract and frankly, you do owe us one now. We don't exactly have the resources to evacuate the lot of you and you have been inside the facility to have some idea where to look. Even an innocent girl can provide that much."

Then to Jason, Nick shook his head. "We did not shoot you. That was one of Umbrella's men. As for you..." He gestured to Warpath. "Never heard of you, but I'll take your word for it. You reliable?"

"I'll happily fuck them up," Adam said, rubbing the side of his neck. Seemed he'd gotten cut in the shoulder at some point during the fighting. "Maaan... you were so cool against Thor, Cagli! A woman who can fight... wowsa~ Don't mind me if I jump into your arms next time we get into trouble."

3f229lp.png

Meanwhile, Cullen sat on his bed, looking already done with all this. Whether he was thankful or relieved was unclear, but he seemed intent on avoiding the gaze of all those around him.

Lucio gave a nod and a smile to Blake, patting him on a back and turning over, joining Clark, Nash and Riesbyfe on the bench. Lucio leaned against the wall and turned on his music to his headphones, idly jamming out in one ear as he listened to the conversation with the other.

99d48afc1293a9faafbfb21508b935db.png

"Oh, yeah, I'm feelin' GREAT! Knowing that we're free from those Umbrella guys already, it gives me some hope that we'll get through this jus' fine. I ain't hearin' any of that noise, hah! You guys all good, too? Hope I kept Tony n' Cap off of you long enough, Clark."

Lucio seemed ecstatic, barely even fazed by the situation at hand. He didn't even want to go home yet, he just wanted payback against Umbrella, for everyone including himself. Lucio preaches against injustice everywhere, even if it's an entire universe away. It wasn't his fight at first, but now it is, because he can't let something like this slide under his radar. It was even a slight bit personal.

One doesn't have to be a knight to have a sense of justice; and he won't leave this place empty-handed, that's one thing he can promise to himself and everyone else.

When Clark and Riesbyfe tried to convince Cullen to join in on the conversation, Lucio had come into support. "We're all in this together, man. You might not get shot at anymore if you don't help out, but that doesn't mean we don't need everyone on their A-game for somethin' like this."

"It's not like we won't be able to fight back. Look, we got a few superheroes, we got a knight, we got an angel, we got robots, we probably have a vampire, we got guys with guns, we got guys with swords, we got guys with cards..."

"I mean, look at this team!"

Lucio tried to turn Cullens attention towards Clark, Riesbyfe, Nash, Joshua, Blake, Senna, Ali, Jason, Cagliostro, Twisted Fate, Jinx, Miku, Schala, Alucard...

Everyone.

"We're gonna do great."

@Josh M @Atomyk @Verite @Mami Tomoe @peeps​

"Save on.. stave uses?" Setsuna repeated, clearly lost as to what Joshua's remark meant. But she didn't linger on it for too long, finally managing to successfully climb to her feet now that her injuries were healed. By now, the light had faded away, leaving her appearing 'normal' again. Turning to Shirou, she tentatively offered a hand to help him up if need be, realizing that people sometimes felt dizzy the first few moments after providing an Absolute Angel with mana.

Luckily, it seemed such wasn't the case with Shirou. As he introduced himself, Setsuna offered another small bow, answering his inquiry of who she herself was without hesitation. "I am Absolute Angel Setsuna, of the moment of dreams. Thank you for your assistance, Shirou. I am in your debt."

Perhaps he could be the one for her to serve until she managed to return to Kyoshiro. But for now, regardless, she would answer to him. "Humans must eat to take in calories, and cars must be fueled to drive. Absolute Angels' energy are replenished through a kiss on the lips," she explained, hoping this made sense. "Anything else you wish to know, Shirou?"

blank_faced_by_teh_zombish-dat4pz1.jpg

But in any case, the exchange was interrupted by Senna, who burst out laughing at her and Shirou, much to Setsuna's shock. With a blank expression, Setsuna stared, unsure what the female was laughing at. When she asked who had fallen in love, the blonde spoke in her typical monotone. "It isn't like that," she stated. "Shirou was merely--"

And next thing she knew, Shirou was speaking of his love for her, slipping his arm around her shoulders to her obvious surprise. Unfortunately, being of the rather naive sort, Setsuna failed to pick up on his sarcasm and taunting of Blake, the same going for Senna and Joshua's words on the matter. All she could do was stare quietly at Shirou, unsure what to say in response to his proclamation.

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @The Myrmidon @Takumi @alll​

Twisted Fate tried to teleport away from the electricity, but couldn't keep his hands steady enough to weave a card through his fingers. The electricity gave him a painful shock, followed by a numb feeling. He fell into a deep sleep.
------
Upon awakening, he stood up and put his hand against a wall for support. In about ten seconds, he was back to his senses. He listened to the conversations and felt a major surge of relief spread through his body. Finally. Freedom. He sported a wide grin on his face. He tipped his hat and began speaking to Nick Fury.
Z04mMgP.jpg

"I must say, I am grateful for what you've done for us. If you need anythin' stolen, ask me. Back where I come from, I'm the most notorious thief. Oh, and uh..."

He looked towards Kujou, then back at Nick. His face returned to a neutral expression.

"We've got an innocent girl here. I sure hope you ain't forcin' her to fight like those damn Umbrella bastards did."

@Atomyk @MetalNova @NearbyPeople​
fierce_heart_panic_by_arch_of_war-daui2bg.png

"Yeee!" I yelled as I felt my muscles begin contracting and relaxing at random intervals. I was spasming so much, I lost my grip on my pistol which landed on the ground with a clank. During the last few moments of conscious I had, I saw others go down and my mind went ablaze in the few seconds it had. Had we been caught?

Then I dropped and blacked out for a second time.

Hello darkness my old friend...

fierce_heart_hurt__by_arch_of_war-dauhnj6.png

When I came to, the first thing I did was grind my teeth in frustration. From the looks of it, someone knocked us out and cuffed us if my inability to move my hands only within a certain distance was any indication. With one eye opened, I looked around to see we were all cuffed and sitting on chairs in a circular fashion. At least they were kind enough to let us sit in chairs instead of throwing us on the floor.

And there was a eye-patched African standing in the center which would get everyone's attention.

After Fury explained, and mentioning that we lost pretty handily, he let us go.

"Yeah, expect for the guy who could shrink, he turned tail as soon as people started to get ballsy," I chuckled as I rubbed my wrists to loosen up my muscles.

Then right after I said that, Ant-Man came in yelling 'honey, I'm home!' complete with groceries. He seemed surprised that we were awake and given Fury's rolling of the eyes, I now assumed he was the Zoidberg of the group. When the African said that if anyone had questions, he could answer them... and 'Lang' pitched in which only enforced my assumption.

"Thanks," I nodded, a smile growing on my face. When Fate stated he hoped they weren't planning on forcing Kujou to fight, I once again nodded. "She's a civ with no experience with a gun or combat prior to our abduction and normally she would be escorted out of the combat zone. However, I suppose that's just not feasible right now. I guess we have to protect her as we try to retrieve your blue, glowing cube."

Yay, a escort mission, that should be fun!

"Unless you SHIELDs are willing to accommodate her till we get the Tesseract."

@Atomyk @Otto @MetalNova @NickFury gang

tW63PnO.png

3f229lp.png

"Um, excuse me," Kujou cut in as the conversation flew away before her. Everyone was looking out for her, trying to make sure she didn't get hurt. She couldn't just be someone who got helped though, she'd definitely make sure she gave something back!

"I-I'll do anything I can. I'll fight for you guys, if it'll help," the girl tried to keep a brave face on, but even she could feel herself shaking.

I-I'd really rather they didn't make me, though...there's ways I can help besides that, right? Right! There have to be! Maybe I can make everyone bean cakes, o-or something...

"Twisted Fate, Ali," she turned her head to each of them, giving them her best confident look. Normally, at least looking stoic wouldn't be a problem. In fact, that was pretty much her default face. But now, with everything so out of touch with her reality surrounding her? It wasn't very convincing.

iawYLCW.png

"I can help you guys, c-count on me...please..." What was initially going to be some sort of speech ended up turning into a request, almost like a beg. She poked her index fingers together with a downcast gaze.

@Otto @Archwar @Atomyk

It turns out that something about that kiss happened to heal up Setsuna. Was this some other way for the girl to heal up? Because if that was the case, something about that intensified the awkward air settling around Blake's head at the moment.

tumblr_inline_ng0i9dxIPN1shpc29.png

"Senna, you ought to be careful with that expression you have on your face... you may be tempting certain people for another kiss. Just the thought of that makes me heart skip a beat."

Blake blinked in mild confusion at Senna's teasing. He could take her teasing at first, but with how things were hurling towards...

tumblr_inline_n3ktd5KNE41sy4uqk.png

"Whoa whoa whoa! Aren't we all taking this a bit too fast, everybody? Heck, since when did I agree to be a part of some elaborate plot like that? You all are just flattering me... inside... y-yeah."

Blake was just flustered as fuck right now. This was going just all swell.

"Save on.. stave uses?" Setsuna repeated, clearly lost as to what Joshua's remark meant. But she didn't linger on it for too long, finally managing to successfully climb to her feet now that her injuries were healed. By now, the light had faded away, leaving her appearing 'normal' again. Turning to Shirou, she tentatively offered a hand to help him up if need be, realizing that people sometimes felt dizzy the first few moments after providing an Absolute Angel with mana.

Luckily, it seemed such wasn't the case with Shirou. As he introduced himself, Setsuna offered another small bow, answering his inquiry of who she herself was without hesitation. "I am Absolute Angel Setsuna, of the moment of dreams. Thank you for your assistance, Shirou. I am in your debt."

Perhaps he could be the one for her to serve until she managed to return to Kyoshiro. But for now, regardless, she would answer to him. "Humans must eat to take in calories, and cars must be fueled to drive. Absolute Angels' energy are replenished through a kiss on the lips," she explained, hoping this made sense. "Anything else you wish to know, Shirou?"

blank_faced_by_teh_zombish-dat4pz1.jpg

But in any case, the exchange was interrupted by Senna, who burst out laughing at her and Shirou, much to Setsuna's shock. With a blank expression, Setsuna stared, unsure what the female was laughing at. When she asked who had fallen in love, the blonde spoke in her typical monotone. "It isn't like that," she stated. "Shirou was merely--"

And next thing she knew, Shirou was speaking of his love for her, slipping his arm around her shoulders to her obvious surprise. Unfortunately, being of the rather naive sort, Setsuna failed to pick up on his sarcasm and taunting of Blake, the same going for Senna and Joshua's words on the matter. All she could do was stare quietly at Shirou, unsure what to say in response to his proclamation.

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @The Myrmidon @Takumi @alll​
Not one to be gullible, Senna caught on when she heard Shirou's joking tone. She smirked before replying, "Fate brought the two of you together. That's the most romantic thing I've ever heard!" she exclaimed. She still didn't know what was going on, but there some reason they kissed, right? Well, apparently there was a reason. Senna listened, hearing when Setsuna would explain it to Shirou. That was one mystery solved.

"It really is sad, isn't it, Joshua?" Senna said, giving him a friendly elbow on the side as she carried on with the joke. Blake was way too much fun to tease.

"If you're that tempted for a kiss, come and get it, lover boy," Senna continued, shooting Blake a joking wink before glancing back to Joshua. "The power of love just might save us, eh Joshua?" she said, giggling again afterwards. Although this situation was ridiculous, Senna couldn't help but enjoy it.

Not one to be gullible, Senna caught on when she heard Shirou's joking tone. She smirked before replying, "Fate brought the two of you together. That's the most romantic thing I've ever heard!" she exclaimed. She still didn't know what was going on, but there some reason they kissed, right? Well, apparently there was a reason. Senna listened, hearing when Setsuna would explain it to Shirou. That was one mystery solved.

"It really is sad, isn't it, Joshua?" Senna said, giving him a friendly elbow on the side as she carried on with the joke. Blake was way too much fun to tease.

"If you're that tempted for a kiss, come and get it, lover boy," Senna continued, shooting Blake a joking wink before glancing back to Joshua. "The power of love just might save us, eh Joshua?" she said, giggling again afterwards. Although this situation was ridiculous, Senna couldn't help but enjoy it.

"Yes, quite a morose outcome, but alas, it's his fault for being slow~" Joshua chuckled as he took the ribbing before an almost cat-like grin appeared on his lips. As Senna joked about the tempting kiss, the myrmidon leaned down slightly to her level, a little close for comfortable as he decided to see how far her bluff went, "Come and get it? Is that an offer only for him, or may any dashing rogue take it for himself?"

• @Bomb @Kaide` @Yun Lee #TeamClockwork

Naomi smiled because her friends were safe. "Then it's settled. We're a team. Except it looks like a couple of our members ran off...

"Don't worry about the nose, Alice. Although, if you see any black brusing or I start vomiting blood... Then we have problems,"
    Naomi said, remembering the Rosalia* incident.

However, Navel found a distraction in the form of the newly returned Jabbers.
    "Woah there, buddy," he said "We're not going to make her do anything else. We wanna protect her, too. We just might need her help, but I promise she won't have to do any fighting."

Naomi, who had a little more tact when it came to children, (and she assumed Jabbers was one,) got on one knee to match heights with Jabbers. She began speaking in the same comforting voice she used for her own daughter, Alyssa, "You really love Doremi's music, don't you? You don't want anybody hurting her or her voice, am I right?

"I bet you also think she's kind of pretty."

*Rosalia is some pretty nasty shiz and pretty much the antagonist of Trauma Team. It's a virus that quite nearly ended Naomi's life.

• The outbursts of electricity was startling to the young android, to say the least. When you were made out of metal, and otherwise pretty electrically sensitive bits, that much electricity was rather... Alarming.

Especially when it was headed right for you. And everyone else, for that matter.

Pulling herself away from her rifle in a panic, Miku buckled down, attempting to shield herself with her arms from the electricity. It was more out of instinct, as this was hardly futile in the slightest.

>CŔI͢͠T̶̕I͘C҉̷͝A͝L ͟͝E͠R̢R͏̴O͡҉R͟
    >Emergency shutdown...
    fSh673X.png

Ha... Was this what people called "Deja Vu"?

Everything that was said to her went by in a practical blur, Miku returning the all but shell-shocked state she was in when she first arrived in this whole mess. They were free of Umbrella's influence now, at least. That was something she was thankful for. But it looked like they still had their work cut out for them.

This was going to be a mess.

Now free from their binds, and apparently allowed to mingle and refresh before the operation would commence, Miku's first order of business was seeking out a few of the people familiar to her. When Blake approached, a smile graced her lips. Thankfully he didn't seem to be hurt in the fight. "Ah, Blake! What is-..." She trailed off as the power core was placed close to her, watching it with wide and curious eyes. The sensation was hard to describe, especially for the young android. It felt as if it was invigorating her in a manner she hadn't quite felt before, seeming to manage to give her some extra juice to her batteries as well.
    NUrf3Vs.jpg

"It feels... strange," She mumbled. "I feel a lot more... awake? I guess that's one way to describe it." She gave a gentle laugh. "Thank you, Blake. But isn't this kind of your... weapon's power source?"

With Naomi and her partner Little Guy now in the picture, she turned her attention towards them. "It's nice to meet you, ehm... 'Little Guy'. I'm also glad both of you are safe. This is my friend Blake," She gestured to the man in the question besides her.
    AHjVzNo.jpg

"I like the idea of teaming up..." Miku mused. "That way we could try and watch each other's backs more, right?" She looked between all three of them. "I'm game if everyone else is."

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti #SquadThatDoesn'tHaveAName? #Team Clockwork sounds kinda cool but I'm down with w/e

The Riolu in question is nowhere to be seen, or at least, Jabbers is hiding from the current group.

n4T6nn3.png

"I'm glad that's over..." Doremi would remark. She didn't really seem to fancy fights, as one can teel at how she expresses her words.

YjVm61R.png

"Also, I don't think Jabby is shy... I need to help him..." Doremi would say, knowing something about Jabby. She floated away to find Jabbers.

Everything had been something of a blur; it was as if time had stopped for Alice. Like she had been in a small bubble of slow motion as a ceasefire and fight continued on. Had someone said something to her? She couldn't hear it. The shock of watching someone who she had idolized for years was still strong, so strong that she hadn't even noticed she'd been shut down.

----------

"Surprise!"

The hands are removed from Alice's eyes, and she sees...a scythe?

"Margaret...?"

"Isn't it sublime?" Her cousin giggles, picking it up. "I'm going to have my first match tonight!"

"You...with a friend?"

"No, of course not! I'm going to enter the UAA!" Margaret grabs Alice's hand with a smile. "We're going to be fighting together!"

"..."

"...you're disappointed." Margaret sighs, letting go of Alice. "I should've known. You've been so weird about being an assassin lately! You've always been so cool about it, so aloof! What's happened to you?!"

Alice looks away, arms crossed. Moments pass. Then, she looks up, smiling. "I am happy for you. I just...you know I care about you. If anything happened to you, I'd-"

"Aww, you're worried about me!" Margaret hugs Alice. "I can take care of myself. You worry about you and those two!"

You and those two...

------------

When she came to, she gasped awake, finding herself in handcuffs as a man explained their situation. The idea of fighting now, this time to get free...she didn't know how to feel about that. She really did not want to go back to Santa Destroy. What was left for her in that world? To face Jasper Batt and become Number One? Then what would she do? Fight until someone stronger defeated her? Or would she leave? She...didn't know.

Margaret's words echoed in her mind. "Worry about you and those two!" Those two, they were gone. Dead as Margaret. But...Alice had two more now. Miku. Naomi. They counted on her, and she on them.​

There was a relief in seeing her girls okay, and a pleasant surprise in seeing more to their group. "A pleasure to meet you all," she said with a small polite smile. "And yes. I think all of us sticking together is a good idea. I'm glad to see everyone is doing all right...especially you, Naomi. That punch had me concerned."

@Mason Moretti @Kaide` @Bomb @TeamClockwork (ooh I like that one)​

While Doremi would go searching for Jabbers, it seems that Jabbers came back while Doremi went out. But he wasn't happy for some reason. He walked right in front for Little Guy and went into his fighting stance.

MijiBB1.png

"What are you going to do to Doremi!?" Jabbers would loudly question him, having the other members of the group listen too. "You're making her do bad stuff, right!?" Jabbers would then say before Navel got a chance to respond. "Answer!"

Status
Not open for further replies.