Status
Not open for further replies.

Lalonde didn't seem to be lying, for the sixth and seventh feeds were also showing nothing but a dark screen.

@Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Minerva @Takumi

"Uh... hm..."

pomk5HN.png

Though Claire looked squeamish, she managed to tough it out and examine Cullen's wounds. "The cut in his hand makes it appear he was holding something sharp," she said slowly, almost as if she was afraid to speak any faster. "And... the angle of this wound on his neck makes it seem clear... Was it by his own hand...?" She stood up, looking around the room. "There's no trail, just a puddle. No one here has blood on them, right? But Cullen's got blood all down his right arm. To open an artery at the neck, that's going to spill blood on the attacker, no matter what. I-It's... looking like he really might have done this to himself..."

"Forget the table," Leon said, cutting in. "How much force was needed for this?" He was by the wall, his hand touching at a large indent in the surface. It looked as if something had been slammed into the wall with heavy force.

@york @Josh M @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi [U][B]Bunnies[/B][/U] @Gands @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Verite @Jeremi @Investigation
Jason shuddered at Claire's words and cringed slightly.

"Dear God..... but why? Like Warpath said, he seemed like the last guy to kill himself, especially like this." Jason crossed his arms and thought to himself for a minute before thinking of an idea. "What if he was drugged? I mean we did come across a whole section where Umbrella manufactures them earlier, along with that guy who appeared as if he'd been on some type'a fucked up drug as well." Jason said before kneeling down beside the body and turning on his detective vision to determine whether or not his theory was correct.

@york @Josh M @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Gands @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Verite @Jeremi @Investigation

Even with Jason's detective vision, the results were unclear. Whether or not Cullen was drugged was up to the group to infer. "I don't know," Claire said, sounding unsure. "I doubt it, honestly. We didn't see any drugs like that, and I'm not familiar with Umbrella developing something like that... though, I guess I wouldn't be surprised... But we haven't eaten, and Cullen kept mostly to himself. He also had superpowers, right? If he was drugged, as slim as that seems, it could only be by someone with super strength or speed to overcome him."

"Do you all recall what happened to Azura?" asked Wanda, finally speaking up after a lengthy silence. She looked down at Cullen with an almost determined expression. "Someone had been controlling her. Maybe it was Umbrella, but who knows for sure. That's not the point, anyway..."

0Cm42IG.png

"You're saying..." Claire paused a moment, letting out a shuddering breath. "... If they could make someone kill another, perhaps they could make one kill themselves."

@york @Josh M @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Gands @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Verite @Jeremi @Investigation

Lucifer looked around the room. " Super strength? Hasn't that been a common thread between all of the murders we have encountered so far? Alice fought someone with super strength, someone with super strength killed Little Guy and Navel. We also imagined that it took super strength here and if it wasn't some sort of mind control that dragged Ada, and the pokemon down, perhaps someone with supernatural speed and strength did it. What I am saying that we are always dealing with supernatural strength from the start and Mr. Kent has that capacity. Heck, he changed the votes in the second round to convince you that Azura was the killer, perhaps to make himself innocent or perhaps it was a ploy to distract from the truth. That you all were right and he was the traitor.. It also seems he doesn't get along with Luthor, I am not sure the extent too. Of course, I do have desire manipulation and it works similar to mind control since I am charming, but that being said, I don't think Cullen was suicidal.

Linda looked over at the others. " I think Lucifer has a fair point. We have seen how fast and strong Clark has been. Perhaps like Azura, Umbrella could be mind-controlling him.

@york @Josh M @The Myrmidon @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Gands @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Verite @Jeremi @Investigation

Even with Jason's detective vision, the results were unclear. Whether or not Cullen was drugged was up to the group to infer. "I don't know," Claire said, sounding unsure. "I doubt it, honestly. We didn't see any drugs like that, and I'm not familiar with Umbrella developing something like that... though, I guess I wouldn't be surprised... But we haven't eaten, and Cullen kept mostly to himself. He also had superpowers, right? If he was drugged, as slim as that seems, it could only be by someone with super strength or speed to overcome him."

"Do you all recall what happened to Azura?" asked Wanda, finally speaking up after a lengthy silence. She looked down at Cullen with an almost determined expression. "Someone had been controlling her. Maybe it was Umbrella, but who knows for sure. That's not the point, anyway..."

0Cm42IG.png

"You're saying..." Claire paused a moment, letting out a shuddering breath. "... If they could make someone kill another, perhaps they could make one kill themselves."

"So is that to say that Cullen is a traitor?" Cagliostro suggests. "It's safe to assume that whatever controlled Azura solely controls traitors."​

y30XwW3.png

"Is it really safe to assume that?" Wanda asked.

"I suppose not. Umbrella is pretty unpredictable and doesn't play fair," Cagliostro shrugs. Cagliostro then tries to find evidence of a struggle, especially from Cullen's arms.​

@Atomyk @york @Josh M @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Gands @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Verite @Jeremi @Investigation

"So is that to say that Cullen is a traitor?" Cagliostro suggests. "It's safe to assume that whatever controlled Azura solely controls traitors."​

y30XwW3.png

"Is it really safe to assume that?" Wanda asked.

"Not really no." 18 responded to Wanda.

"There's nothing to indicate a struggle," Claire said, catching what Cagliostro was up to. "Maybe it's the enhanced durability he mentioned, but all there is on the body are the cuts we found."

"I think this is all we're going to find," Leon added.

"Some time a duck is just a duck...though one could wonder why he did that to himself."

"There's nothing to indicate a struggle," Claire said, catching what Cagliostro was up to. "Maybe it's the enhanced durability he mentioned, but all there is on the body are the cuts we found."

Since this was all the evidence that they were going to find, Jason nodded before raising his visor.

"I'm voting for Clark. And before you tell me that I'm holding grudges or some shit, I'm not. The evidence seems to point to him, and Lucifer did raise a very good point. Every case we've had so far has dealt with someone with enhanced strength, durability, and speed. Coincidentally, Clark possesses all of these feats."

Since this was all the evidence that they were going to find, Jason nodded before raising his visor.

"I'm voting for Clark. And before you tell me that I'm holding grudges or some shit, I'm not. The evidence seems to point to him, and Lucifer did raise a very good point. Every case we've had so far has dealt with someone with enhanced strength, durability, and speed. Coincidentally, Clark possesses all of these feats."

"Clark Kent was present in my prior suspicions, and Warpath is currently proven innocent. Lucifer is using the case in which I had voted for Clark as an example of a possibility. Now that I think of it..."

Cagliostro looks at the Arkham Knight.

"... is the Clark Kent you know fully capable of surviving the explosion that wiped the blue beastfolk, the diva and Ada Wong out of the picture?"​

"Clark Kent was present in my prior suspicions, and Warpath is currently proven innocent. Lucifer is using the case in which I had voted for Clark as an example of a possibility. Now that I think of it..."

Cagliostro looks at the Arkham Knight.

"... is the Clark Kent you know fully capable of surviving the explosion that wiped the blue beastfolk, the diva and Ada Wong out of the picture?"​

Jason nodded.

"Yup. He might have a few scratches but it sure as hell wouldn't be enough to kill him."

James Proudstar Warpath

"A powerful metahuman, or other powerful creature could in fact survive many types of damage or explosions like that. What wouldn't survive is their rather normal clothing. I know, I'm wearing normal clothing, but my normal fighting outfit is far more durable. "

"Now, certain other powers could protect a person from those kinds of effects and nothing would leave a mark. We know that our enemy can make some of us do things against our will. Let us consider all the possibilities please. And, for the record, I have suspect Clark for a while now, just hard to always make things fit what we know. "

@york @Josh M @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Verite @Jeremi @Atomyk @Investigation

rsz_1rsz_1820803_by_teh_zombish-dat71qc.jpg

Well, in any case, the cough didn't seem to last long, and Setsuna appeared to dismiss it as they moved along. In fact, as per usual, she was silent save for her breathing. Up until Shirou made his inquiry, of course. To which, she glanced at him with mild uncertainty. "A... cold?" she repeated, gaze turning forward once more. "...No. My temperature is perfectly adequate," she assured, evidently misunderstanding the question. But what could you do, huh?

@Kaykay
"...It is, huh?" Shirou restrained himself from laughing. Her temperature was fine. That was helpful. Yeah. What an incredible misunderstanding. He'd never even considered that a possibility. Well, at least she didn't have a fever or something.

"Never heard of a cold, Setsuna?" he asked as they stumbled upon the scene.

"Two dead? Ahhh, and I here I thought only one would die."

He didn't sound particularly concerned though. Letting out a puff of smoke, he took some time to look around the bodies and what had happened, but it seemed that everyone had already found everything that was there to be found.

If one had committed suicide has had been guessed, it only made sense for Cullen to have done so. That Azura woman didn't seem to have the strength to kill herself in such a way. So they only really had to look to what had killed her.

So he decided to investigate one more thing, something they'd already found. Looking at the table used to kill Azura, he checked to see if the five deep holes would fit the usage of someone's five fingers.

@york @Josh M @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Gands @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Verite @Jeremi @Atomyk @Investigation​

"You're points make a lot of sense. Everything does point to me. That doesn't make me a traitor."

Take a deep breath, the group could hear a pin drop at that point as the man of steel stood firm looking for the right words. It's like what his father told him. Stand your ground, stay firm, speak your peace.
smallville_6.jpg

" If you think I'm a traitor, yes, a lot of these points to me, I've been honest about that since the start. Unlike you. We're just finding about your mind control, just when it looks like someone kill themselves. Could I survived the explosion? Yes. Heck, I could have out ran it. You say my vote for Azura could be a ploy, yeah, it could be taken like that, or I'm just someone who figured it out. I have super strength, so does Alucard, Road, and 18. You say I could used my super speed on Ada and the other two, I could, so could 18. A lot of people can do some of what I do. Nobody but you can make people kill themselves. That's the difference. You and your fellow traitors easily pick anyone to frame, and I am an easy pick due to my powers. Like you said, Lucifer you're a charming person and you admit you're able to use people, you know to play people, you know what makes people. I'm an easy target to turn people against.. When you're able to juke the stats, it's easy to make things disappear, and turn pawns into queens. Cullen killed himself, and you're the only one who could have done it. You either vote person who can that one thing that only point to them, or the person who can do a lot of thing that he shares with others. So yes, I vote for you."

@york @Sen @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Gands @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Verite @Jeremi @Hana @Azuremoon

"You're points make a lot of sense. Everything does point to me. That doesn't make me a traitor."

Take a deep breath, the group could hear a pin drop at that point as the man of steel stood firm looking for the right words. It's like what his father told him. Stand your ground, stay firm, speak your peace.
smallville_6.jpg

" If you think I'm a traitor, yes, a lot of these points to me, I've been honest about that since the start. Unlike you. We're just finding about your mind control, just when it looks like someone kill themselves. Could I survived the explosion? Yes. Heck, I could have out ran it. You say my vote for Azura could be a ploy, yeah, it could be taken like that, or I'm just someone who figured it out. I have super strength, so does Alucard, Road, and 18. You say I could used my super speed on Ada and the other two, I could, so could 18. A lot of people can do some of what I do. Nobody but you can make people kill themselves. That's the difference. You and your fellow traitors easily pick anyone to frame, and I am an easy pick due to my powers. Like you said, Lucifer you're a charming person and you admit you're able to use people, you know to play people, you know what makes people. I'm an easy target to turn people against.. When you're able to juke the stats, it's easy to make things disappear, and turn pawns into queens. Cullen killed himself, and you're the only one who could have done it. You either vote person who can that one thing that only point to them, or the person who can do a lot of thing that he shares with others. So yes, I vote for you."

@york @Sen @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Gands @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Verite @Jeremi @Hana @Azuremoon
For a moment, the mercenary glanced between both of the men, hand still tightened on his sword's grip. Both of them had good arguments... but could he really believe that Clark could have committed this murder? The man was too good for them... He was perhaps the closest thing to a confidante that Joshua had here...

"Lucifer's my vote. Best hope Clark isn't right..."

Lucifer decided to address one of Clark's point. " It isn't a lie. I never lie. Actually, I hate to lie. Everything I speak is always the truth, nothing that can be worked. If I had such a dangerous power, you would always believe that I was a danger and try to kill me. I was protecting me and it was selfish of me. I know that, but I don't believe in unjust killings. I believe in punishment and everyone who died was innocent. I don't mind control/punish the innocent. It's not in my nature. Also, to bring up a fair point, why would I bring it up if I thought I was guilty? It would be too obvious, too coincidental. If we are going to be entirely honest, my name is Lucifer Morningstar and I'm the Devil in my world. So, yes, that gives you every reason to not believe me. I kept secrets, but who hasn't here? That being said, I am going to vote for myself. Just vote for whoever you want. The evidence points to both Clark and I. I can't say if either of us are traitors. We can both be frame-ups. I could be twisting my words, but I ask you this question. Would you rather catch someone who may have done one kill or one who had done multiple?"

Linda was silent and choose not to say a word.

"...It is, huh?" Shirou restrained himself from laughing. Her temperature was fine. That was helpful. Yeah. What an incredible misunderstanding. He'd never even considered that a possibility. Well, at least she didn't have a fever or something.

"Never heard of a cold, Setsuna?" he asked as they stumbled upon the scene.

"Two dead? Ahhh, and I here I thought only one would die."

He didn't sound particularly concerned though. Letting out a puff of smoke, he took some time to look around the bodies and what had happened, but it seemed that everyone had already found everything that was there to be found.

If one had committed suicide has had been guessed, it only made sense for Cullen to have done so. That Azura woman didn't seem to have the strength to kill herself in such a way. So they only really had to look to what had killed her.

So he decided to investigate one more thing, something they'd already found. Looking at the table used to kill Azura, he checked to see if the five deep holes would fit the usage of someone's five fingers.

@york @Josh M @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Gands @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Verite @Jeremi @Atomyk @Investigation​

rsz_3setsunasacopycat_by_teh_zombish-dat6xfy.jpg

"A... Cold," Setsuna repeated, seeming to contemplate this. "This is a temperature. Correct?" she inquired, confused by Shirou's reaction. "I have heard of this, yes. Why do you ask? Shirou?" Not that it mattered. The focus was quickly drawn to other events, and even so, she was obviously still clueless.

Onto the murder.

After joining in investigating the scene, Setsuna did as she always did. Did as was, well, her nature. Or perhaps not her true nature, but rather, what she had been taught was how she was supposed to be. "...Shirou. What do you wish of me?" she asked, steadily. Looked like she still wasn't really picking up on his desire for her to act independently. Which, honestly? Was understandable, considering her whole life all she had known was following orders, and punishment if she were to fail to do so.

@Kaykay

Clark stared over the wreckage from the battle that accured. Lex was knocked out, Cullen was dead, as the former traitor Azura . In all honesty, Clark didn't feel he could be helpful in his current state, however he pushed forward.
If any person right now could understand Joshua's pain, it was Clark. Granted, comparing the two relationships, the comparison was totally different. However, Clark was a man of compassion. Putting his hand Joshua's shoulder, Clark would look at him. He didn't say a word. The look said everything. In time, it was going to be okay.
However, Clark noticed something Lex was wet. Walking to his former friend, Clark turned to group.
"Did Azura attack Lex? Maybe she got the drop on him, and they fought? That doesn't explain what happen to her or Cullen."
Clark would then use his X-ray vision to look for bullet holes and anything useful.
@Verite @Crow @Sen @Jeremi @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @The Myrmidon @penguin055 @Hana @Crimson Spartan @thatguyinthestore @C.T. @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MetalNova @Kaide` @Nater Taters @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Kaykay @Yang Lee @Otto @Darkseide @The Unknown @Azuremoon @Atomyk
For a moment, he froze up, not at all comfortable with the touch of another after the wound that he had just been stricken with. However, after a moment and turning his head to recognize who it is, the mercenary sighed and relaxed, trying his best to give Clark a smile to show he was okay, "Thanks... but lets focus on the case..."
"I don't think she attacked, nor did Cullen. No offense, Clark... but remember who's the supposed 'victim' in this case, my friend,"
The swordsman didn't even bother to gesture towards the unconscious killer nearby, instead shaking his head, "Instead... either Lex was the attacker, or more likely in my mind? Another traitor attacked, and Lex got caught in one of Azura's attacks, leaving him out cold and ready to be framed..."
"Course, if you think otherwise, I wouldn't exactly doubt your ideas, Clark."
Upon investigating Cullen's body, everyone would be able to see that his blood came from a number of deep cuts on his body, most notably his wrists and neck, as well as some more minor ones on his face.

As for Azura, her body was in a far worse condition as far as appearances went. With her body crushed against a marble table, likely done in by its sharp edge, it was initially difficult to investigate with the somewhat damaged table (a number of fairly deep holes at the edges present, specifically five, on top of the chunks of marble on the floor), though Riesbyfe would go ahead and tend to that matter, using her magecraft to strengthen herself and force the marble table off of Azura... only for her body to fall down into two pieces, the edges having gruesomely bisected her. The Holy Knight stepped back in shock, her face going pale at the sight.

"What... Who... Who could have done this?" She breathed, barely able to keep calm in such a situation.

Those who would investigate Azura's body further now that the marble obstruction was removed would manage to find a sizable scratch on her arm, as though a bullet had grazed it, but not much more than that. Likely, more results would be yielded from investigating the remainder of the marble table.

As for Luthor, he seemed to be relatively fine, being unconscious aside. The gun in his hand would be able to be identified as anyone with any knowledge of guns as a nickel plated 9MM Beretta. The bullet holes in the walls, no doubt a result of the gunshots heard by everyone earlier, weren't all that interesting when Clark would examine them. Luthor's leg was grazed with a shallow cut, though who could tell what caused it? Still, his body being partially drenched in water was potentially quite telling. Perhaps instead of attacking him while he was down, it would be better to attempt to wake him up to try to get information out of him, as evident from his breathing, he was still alive. Only unconscious.

@york @Josh M @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Gands @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Investigation
Clark could feel Joshua's anger full as the man of steel sighed. This killed, it felt different. So primal. As Lex coughed as coughed as Cagliostro, Clark zoomed over to him, picking him up. and pulling him away from the "girl" and her "friend." Holding him up, Clark what to throw into a way for what to Lana. However, Clark wasn't that kind of man. Putting against a wall, Clark would make sure Joshua was spaced away.

"Just breath Lex."

Luther's eyes narrowed at Clark as he took a breath. Looking around the room, noticing Azura, Lex was stoned face,

"So it seems I owe the traitors a thank you. As you can see, Azura remembered me, and, well, she wasn't in the mood for words. She attacked me with her weapon, and after that, well, as you can see, water and bullet were exchanged. She got the best of me, as you app found out. "

Pausing, Lex's eye showed shock when he saw Cullen. Take a minute, Lex voice sound, well, honest in tone.

"And it seems he must have ran into or seen the traitors have soon after they were done with Azura."

@york @Josh M @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Gands @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Hana @Azuremoon
There's not much to the marble beyond the deep holes, though there are droplets of water present.
There seem to be no weapons to be found, though Jason would find the remains of a broken bottle around Cullen's body. Strangely enough, in addition to the wounds on his arteries, there's what seems to be a deep cut in the palm of Cullen's right hand.
@york @Josh M @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Gands @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Investigation
Those with an eye for detail and a good memory would be able to notice that the broken remains of a bottle around Cullen matched the one he himself had grabbed back in the lounge two floors down.

"How gruesome." 18 commented on the scene. "Guess there's no love lost between the killers huh?"

"I can validate everything you suggested up until she knocked me out. After that, figure it out for both of us."

Clark listened to Cagliostro's words. thinking, he'd give his own thought.

"I want to agree with you. But, how many traitor's are we dealing with? Lex gets knocked out, and at least one of the traitors kills Azura. Cullen either witnessed what happened, or came at the end. Did the killer of Azura kill Cullen? Or did a second traitor kill him?"

Looking at Cullen's hand wound, he frowns.

"Or did Cullen kill himself?"

@york @Josh M @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Gands @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Hana @Azuremoon
"Uh... hm..."
pomk5HN.png

Though Claire looked squeamish, she managed to tough it out and examine Cullen's wounds. "The cut in his hand makes it appear he was holding something sharp," she said slowly, almost as if she was afraid to speak any faster. "And... the angle of this wound on his neck makes it seem clear... Was it by his own hand...?" She stood up, looking around the room. "There's no trail, just a puddle. No one here has blood on them, right? But Cullen's got blood all down his right arm. To open an artery at the neck, that's going to spill blood on the attacker, no matter what. I-It's... looking like he really might have done this to himself..."
"Forget the table," Leon said, cutting in. "How much force was needed for this?" He was by the wall, his hand touching at a large indent in the surface. It looked as if something had been slammed into the wall with heavy force.

0Cm42IG.png

smallville_6.jpg

Schala Zeal
@Josh M @Sen @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Gands @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Verite @Jeremi @Hana @Azuremoon

The scene seemed... Different, but yet... Familiar.

Two victims were claimed, by someone, or perhaps, multiple people, of which at least one had an apparent strength which they used to its fullest carrying out the attacks. While in the case of Cullen, it would appear that something else may have been at work rather than brute strength, and perhaps the element of surprise.

The distinct cut on his hand, in addition to various lacerations to arteries and other such vital points, as well as the shattered glass that once made up the beer bottle he held seemed to indicate that he might have attempted to use it as a weapon... To which the attacker might have disarmed him rather forcefully.

However, that possibility seemed to pale in comparison to another one; that Cullen was somehow manipulated to do this to himself. Which would mean that he would have had to have smashed the bottle, had it not been smashed already, and grasped a particularly sizeable, and sharp piece, enough to perhaps inflict the wounds that had ultimately lead him to bleed out.

Though she had a feeling whoever managed to do this to Cullen, even if it might have been indirectly had an accomplice, one with a sizeable amount of strength behind them. Or they could have simply manipulated someone with the strength to do so... To which her eyes fell upon Android 18, Clark, and Alucard respectively.

Each had the potential to deal the damage they could have to Azura to kill her off, but... Perhaps, if they did do so, it was not entirely of their will, or in fact, something achieved VIA some sort of direct manipulation by Umbrella. Instead, she felt that the far more likely option was that it had to have been someone with a knack for manipulating minds... Lowering one's inhibitions, inducing some sort of temptation perhaps... And, more than likely an extroardinary skill in manipulating, or even decieving others around them, using the aforementioned factors to help them along.

Alas, Schala finally made her decision, quietly looking towards the one in question, who she suspected the most to be at least one of the killers at the moment.

"I... Apologize if I am mistaken... But... I... Cast my vote for Lucifer Morningstar." She said, just audibly enough for her vote to be hopefully registered.

Unless some last minute revelation(s) came up, it was quite apparent that she had completely settled on her vote, for now.​

Lucifer took his coat and knelt on the floor, as he watched the others, debate and he placed his sword and his gun on the floor in front of him. He looked at the others and if anyone knew anything about death, he was following the practice of a medieval execution. " If I am indeed the traitor, I would prefer if you punish me. I am going to leave myself open and I will do one better. If I am the traitor, I will try to piece together what kills I could have possibly have been involved. I don't remember killing anyone- but that doesn't mean it didn't happen," he said. " And, if I am the traitor, I expect myself to be the next death and I want you to promise me that you won't overlook any details or connections that could possibly be held between my eventual murder and the previous ones. If I am alive, I will try to assist in any way possible. If I am a traitor, I have blood of the innocents on my hand and that angers me more than anything else. I try to only punish the guilty."

Linda looked over at Lucifer and wasn't sure what to say. She had seen him at his worse and had never seen this emotion out of him. Regret. It wasn't even regret over what he had done, it was regret over the mere possibility he had hurt someone. It would have been great progress if they were in her office- not so much now when everyone thought he was a killer. But it was the most human she had seen the Devil and for that, she smiled.

@york @Sen @The Myrmidon @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Gands @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Verite @Jeremi @Hana @Azuremoon @Atomyk @Verite @Midnight Maiden @Kaykay

Status
Not open for further replies.