Mr. and Mrs. Wilson's Home for the Parentless OOC Thread, pm if interested

What should the guys sleeping arrangements be? Hurry and vote the voting will be closed Monday

• All in one room with two king-sized beds

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Two different rooms

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suck it up, we're better..... I kid I kid. We have extras, go complain.

Awh thanks for the extra bed. I'll go edit that post then

Ahah, the boys are still gonna be so jelly. it's okay, though. Being forced to sleep in close confines just makes them closer friends.

Do you suppose the Lacey girl that was supposed to be 12 is still playing. Should we assume she is or isn't, because I need to know if the girls have to share not

I'm not sure. Lacey's creator is currently online, but maybe she's not following the threads.

Paging @Sexybae -- are you still with us?

Yes sorry I'm also trying to write a poem for class so I'm a bit on and off

Reactions: Kaz
Ahah, the boys are still gonna be so jelly. it's okay, though. Being forced to sleep in close confines just makes them closer friends.
Exactly if Xavier hadn't had to sleep next to Stelios he would have never known he sleep talks hahaha

Exactly if Xavier hadn't had to sleep next to Stelios he would have never known he sleep talks hahaha
pfft he doesn't sleep talk (lie)

The guys remind me of a bunch of brothers >w<
Exactly and now they have their baby brother Skye, while the girls........eh they will probably start a bunch of drama with eachother hahahaha

Exactly and now they have their baby brother Skye, while the girls........eh they will probably start a bunch of drama with eachother hahahaha
i can see that happening lol

There we go, stepping all over each other's toes, again, Andrew. xD It definitely makes it seem like Kaine and Xavier are competing for Skye's attention.

There we go, stepping all over each other's toes, again, Andrew. xD It definitely makes it seem like Kaine and Xavier are competing for Skye's attention.
and stelios doesn't give a shit lol

Exactly hahaha, wow @justice hunt Stelios must have REALLY had to go pee hahaha

Kaine is carrying Skye, Andrew. xD It would be a little awkward for him to hold anyone's hand while being carried.

Also, Kaine's gonna see Stelios from the window in the girls' room. He ain't gettin' away that easy.

Kaine is carrying Skye, Andrew. xD It would be a little awkward for him to hold anyone's hand while being carried.

Also, Kaine's gonna see Stelios from the window in the girls' room. He ain't gettin' away that easy.
Oops...never mind haha I'll edit that

Status
Not open for further replies.