Mr. and Mrs. Wilson's Home for the Parentless OOC Thread, pm if interested

What should the guys sleeping arrangements be? Hurry and vote the voting will be closed Monday

• All in one room with two king-sized beds

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Two different rooms

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Ashley West
Sexuality Orientation: Panromantic Asexual
Personality: She kinda gives off a 'I honestly don't care' vibe, even if she does care. She tends to act older than she actually is, but that's only because she wants to be. She's a little defensive, and protective of the others at the orphanage.
Appearance:
2014-10-26-17-25-43--303780951.jpeg
How long have you been at the orphanage: 5 years
Other: She wants to be like a sister for the others, even if they don't look at her as one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kaz
Name: Ashley West
Sexuality Orientation: Panromantic Asexual
Personality: She kinda gives off a 'I honestly don't care' vibe, even if she does care. She tends to act older than she actually is, but that's only because she wants to be. She's a little defensive, and protective of the others at the orphanage.
Appearance:
View attachment 44547
How long have you been at the orphanage: 5 years
Other: She wants to be like a sister for the others, even if they don't look at her as one.
Accepted all of the girls will be in the same room together

I'd forgotten how difficult group RPs are. xD We're walking all over each other.

That is what makes it interesting......I kinda like it hahahaha

So we have four girls and four guys right?

Ahah, maybe we're all just getting a bit ahead of ourselves. At least our timing just made it seem like rapid bickering between siblings, when they were talking about sleep arrangements. xD

Reactions: Kitsune
Shiiizzzzzzz, didn't see that well, let's just say I enjoy sleeping and had a very long nap. :3

Nope. Mostly just the new arrivals arriving and everyone eating breakfast.

xD Oh sure, that's fair. The girls get five beds, while the guys are stuck sharing two.

xD I hope the boys don't know about it. So at one point they can find out and just be, like, WOAH, WAIT A DAMN SECOND. WHAT IS THIS SHIT.

xD I hope the boys don't know about it. So at one point they can find out and just be, like, WOAH, WAIT A DAMN SECOND. WHAT IS THIS SHIT.

To everyone who has a girl character there are only three beds in their room, the guys only have two somI'm being generous hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.