Mr. and Mrs. Wilson's Home for the Parentless OOC Thread, pm if interested

What should the guys sleeping arrangements be? Hurry and vote the voting will be closed Monday

• All in one room with two king-sized beds

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Two different rooms

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is still open, right? If so, I'd like to reserve a spot.
definatly, i'm not the host but were looking for people, go ahead

Name: Kaine Lorris

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Personality:
Makes sure to keep a happy attitude when around the other kids, but more often than not sinks into himself when alone, preferring to just sit quietly and relax. It's about the only way he can keep himself sane, after dealing with the Wilsons for most of his life. Over time he developed issues with authority, and often speaks up against the abusive couple, despite knowing the consequences all too well.

Appearance:
1EgkmhA.png

How long have you been in the orphanage:
10 years

Other:
Though he is not in the closet, he does not flaunt the fact that he's gay, or act on it. As he sees no chance of a relationship until he gets away from the orphanage, he keeps it to himself unless it happens to come up in conversation.
When seeing the Wilsons going after one of the younger orphans, he will often try to redirect their attention to himself. He tries his best to protect the others when he can.

Accepted, one more girl and we will get started, do you want Kaine to room with Xavier and Stelios?

Ok so since he has been at the orphanage longer we will say he gets his own single person bed while Xavier and Stelios have to share a bed. We'll start tomorrow sometime when @justice hunt posts again :)
what?

I was going to wait for you to get on before I posted anything, it's getting late where I am but I'll post one or two things on the in character page in a second

Quick question does Xavier know that Stelios and Kaine are gay?

Kaine wouldn't bother to hide it if asked, or if it came up in conversation. Like, if asked what type of girl he likes, or something like that, Kaine would explain that he's gay.

So, it's up to you whether or not Xavier has ever asked.

Kaine wouldn't bother to hide it if asked, or if it came up in conversation. Like, if asked what type of girl he likes, or something like that, Kaine would explain that he's gay.

So, it's up to you whether or not Xavier has ever asked.

I'll just say he has never asked it could work into the plot somehow

Yeah Xavier doesn't know hes gay, nore does anyone, also we should PM VioletKerman

Character Sheet

Name:Lacey Grace Delamein
Sexual Orientation:Heterosexual
Personality:Aurelia loves meeting people but because of her past she is closed and untrusting. She was raised in a racist community but she soon realised how bad it was so if she now sees anyone discriminating another she riles up and has an outburst.When she is in an argument she is very submissive and will do anything to make peace unless it has something to do with her parents or friends then she is as stubborn as a donkey.Aurelia is very self conscience cutting herself and purging and hitting herself whenever she thinks she is being dumb and bangs into walls.She expresses herself by painting or singing but never shows anyone because she thinks that they will laugh and mock her.she is an energy bubble always wanting to be a child and act like a normal kid.
Appearance:
x240-ZFW.jpg

How long have you been in the orphanage:11 years
Other:​

Character Sheet

Name:Lacey Grace Delamein
Sexual Orientation:Heterosexual
Personality:Aurelia loves meeting people but because of her past she is closed and untrusting. She was raised in a racist community but she soon realised how bad it was so if she now sees anyone discriminating another she riles up and has an outburst.When she is in an argument she is very submissive and will do anything to make peace unless it has something to do with her parents or friends then she is as stubborn as a donkey.Aurelia is very self conscience cutting herself and purging and hitting herself whenever she thinks she is being dumb and bangs into walls.She expresses herself by painting or singing but never shows anyone because she thinks that they will laugh and mock her.she is an energy bubble always wanting to be a child and act like a normal kid.
Appearance:
x240-ZFW.jpg

How long have you been in the orphanage:11 years
Other:​

Yes! another person, i think Andrew will say yes

Status
Not open for further replies.