Mr. and Mrs. Wilson's Home for the Parentless OOC Thread, pm if interested

What should the guys sleeping arrangements be? Hurry and vote the voting will be closed Monday

• All in one room with two king-sized beds

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Two different rooms

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
f74298_1272326053.jpg
3981742.gif

Sexual Orientation:
Straight

Personality:
Quiet, Blunt, Isolated, and Depressing are a few words that can describe the once cheerful, happy, energetic, brave, and bold girl who let her opinions be know to the world.

Appearance:
1.jpg 2.jpg

3.jpg

5.png

9.jpg

12.png

10.jpg
How long have you been in the orphanage:
She just arrived
Other:
Before being relocated to the Willsons, Oceanelle was always being passed around from one home to another. No one was able to keep her for long due to her quiet and somewhat closed off nature. She was 3 when she was first placed into a fosters home. She, her brother, and her parents were on their way to France, her mothers hometown, when the plane crashed, her mother and father died in that crash. Soon after she and her twin brother, were seperated. Since then she isolated herself from others and speaks very few wods at times. PTSD brings back the horrid vivid images of her parents burning alive in the plane aftergetting her and her brother to escape still replays in her mind at anytime in the day, she has night terrors whenever she sleeps as well. She wakes up crying, screaming, or gasping for air, it varies.

WIP

Last edited by a moderator:
Whisper, could you maybe not use the flashing name banner thing..? The flashing really hurts my eyes.

little-boy-Optimized.jpg

Name: Skye Winters.

Sexual Orientation: Doesn't know.

Personality: Sweet, Shy, Quiet, Polite, Intelligent, Obedient, Sensitive.

How long have you been in the orphanage: New Arrival.

Other: Has a teddy bear that he carries around named Butterscotch.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
little-boy-Optimized.jpg

Name: Skye Winters

Sexual Orientation: Doesn't know.

Personality: Sweet, Shy, Quiet, Polite, Intelligent, Obedient, Sensitive

How long have you been in the orphanage: 1 year.

Other: Has a teddy bear that he carries around named Butterscotch.

Accepted, since he is young he should be roomed with someone, would it be ok with you if he was a new arrival and he could room with the rest of the guys, if not that's ok we could come up with something else

Reactions: Kaz
Sure! My first instict was to put him as a new arrival XD

But, of course, I ignore it.

Sure! My first instict was to put him as a new arrival XD

But, of course, I ignore it.
Ok well we are currently eating breakfast anyone can control the Wilsons so you can have one of them bring him to the breakfast table.

(Deleted my old post making a new one thougt i was playing Mr wilson but i dont know anymore)

Apparently there's a free-for-all on the Wilsons, Justice. I guess anyone can be either of them when needed, until someone chooses to take the roles permanently?

Status
Not open for further replies.