Mr. and Mrs. Wilson's Home for the Parentless OOC Thread, pm if interested

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What should the guys sleeping arrangements be? Hurry and vote the voting will be closed Monday

• All in one room with two king-sized beds

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Two different rooms

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaine is carrying Skye, Andrew. xD It would be a little awkward for him to hold anyone's hand while being carried.
Also, Kaine's gonna see Stelios from the window in the girls' room. He ain't gettin' away that easy.
i dont know hes a runner

He's 13 while Xavier and Kaine are 15 they are a little farther in puberty than his so their muscles are a little more developed
dont underestimate him

Well Kaine or Xavier are gonna hunt him down and when they do Mr. Wilson's beatings are gonna be nothing compared to the verbal beating they girl him hahahaha

Honestly, if Kaine isn't able to see him from the window and they later find the note, he'd prefer to just wait. He knows full well that Stelios will end up back at the orphanage within a few hours after being stopped by the police or something. Chasing after him wouldn't get them anywhere.

Honestly, if Kaine isn't able to see him from the window and they later find the note, he'd prefer to just wait. He knows full well that Stelios will end up back at the orphanage within a few hours after being stopped by the police or something. Chasing after him wouldn't get them anywhere.
lets wait and see :)

Hello again Allison~ Yes, I believe so. :I We've got 4 girls and 4 boys so far... I guess the house has more rooms than the two that're packed full already.. I guess we're just pretending they're also full until people actually show up to fill them?

Hello Kaz~ I think I will make a girl, unless a boy would be more wanted.

As in we get our own room? So I'd only have to share with her?

Like I said, we can just pretend the other rooms are full, just not mention the other roommates by name or anything until people show up to claim those positions. That's about the only way it'll make sense with everything else that's been said about the rooms in the thread. xD

Phhhfft. Hm, couldn't we just squeeze her in the room with the other girls too, saying we have 3 beds in there and only ones being shared so far, I have no problem sharing a bed, it's up to you guys. Just putting it out there.

Phhhfft. Hm, couldn't we just squeeze her in the room with the other girls too, saying we have 3 beds in there and only ones being shared so far, I have no problem sharing a bed, it's up to you guys. Just putting it out there.
Sure that could work, we can just pretend this girl has been here all along :)

Alrighty. I gotta go to bed soon so if I stop replying jugs continue without me

xD Xavier is such a jealous nancy. He just wants a cute little brother, is all.

And pfft. Kaine wouldn't let the Wilsons anywhere near Skye with harmful intentions.

Name: Nicolette Jameson

Sexual Orientation: Shes too little to really know.

Personality: -Timid -Understanding -Nosy -Book Smart

Appearance:
1d8f5f17d8f347a5d4a5f8d60402172f.jpg
04404917db25902badfd5075d021b20e.jpg
f82b57958ebdbaa4c468c9786b0de44f.jpg

How long have you been in the orphanage: Three Years
Other: -Loves Christmas music
-Thinks that spiders are adorable
-Reads at a higher level then most eight year olds
-Favorite color is Periwinkle
-Has a bunny stuffed animal named Mr.Winkles
Bunnies_bunny_zps51594065.jpg