Mr. and Mrs. Wilson's Home for the Parentless OOC Thread, pm if interested

What should the guys sleeping arrangements be? Hurry and vote the voting will be closed Monday

• All in one room with two king-sized beds

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Two different rooms

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andrew21234

The main plot in on the in character thread.

Rules
1. BE ACTIVE A FEW POSTS A DAY ARE REQUIRED
I understand things come up just PM me :)
2. Be respectful
3. No sex scenes
4. Nudity is allowed

Character Sheet

Name:
Sexual Orientation:
Personality:
Appearance:
How long have you been in the orphanage:
What will your character bring to this RP that it does not already have?:
Other:

For now I will play Mr. And Mrs. Wilson but in time I would like other people to take over as them. If you would like to take over as them please include that in your post first first come first serve

In character thread https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/mr-and-mrs-wilsons-home-for-the-parentless.78619/

Name: Xavier
Sexual Orientation: straight
Personality: WIP
Appearance: 6ft he has brown hair and eyes, he is semi muscular but has a pretty decent set of abs, he is Caucasian but has a slight tan
How long have you been at the orphanage: since he was 6
Other: he is very Religious despite never going to Church before.

Last edited:
Reactions: VoiletKerman
Name: Stelios Margaritis
Personality: Stelios is really nice, He helps people whenever he can and is determined. He is funny and makes jokes that makes people smile. He is responsible and keeps a secret.
Appearance:
Stelios.jpg
How long have you been at the orphanage: 7 Years
Other: Is gay but not openly

I'm going to have the kids have roommates (the house is big but they keep the kids packed in like sardines) some rooms only have one bed. You wanna have my character and him be roommates? Idc if not just wondering, Stelios is accepted by the way!

I'm going to have the kids have roommates (the house is big but they keep the kids packed in like sardines) some rooms only have one bed. You wanna have my character and him be roommates? Idc if not just wondering, Stelios is accepted by the way!
yeah sure!

Ok, but are you still interested in joining the academy of Glendale? It is ok if you don't just wondering.

Ok, but are you still interested in joining the academy of Glendale? It is ok if you don't just wondering.
oh yeah sure, thats what i was going to respond to lol when you asked the question, Is there anything specific i need in my CS?

oh yeah sure, thats what i was going to respond to lol when you asked the question, Is there anything specific i need in my CS?

On the OOC thread there is a character sheet, we are just starting the first day of school it is about 15 mins before class start, also do you wanna start this RP now or wait for more people idc so it is up to you.

On the OOC thread there is a character sheet, we are just starting the first day of school it is about 15 mins before class start, also do you wanna start this RP now or wait for more people idc so it is up to you.
I think i'll start after i make my CS

MV5BMTU3MDgwMjY2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTA3NTY0OA@@._V1._SX214_CR00214314_.jpg

Name: Simone Hedwitt
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Personality: Very bubbly personality, hyper and happy. Gets anxious very easily. She enjoys being around other people usually.
How long have you been in the orphanage: 3 years.
Other: Simone has an anxiety disorder.

Try writing a thread in the plot ideas section. A few people interacted with mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.