Mr. and Mrs. Wilson's Home for the Parentless OOC Thread, pm if interested

What should the guys sleeping arrangements be? Hurry and vote the voting will be closed Monday

• All in one room with two king-sized beds

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Two different rooms

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idek what to do anymore yeah there is a love interest but like IDK It's not appealing to me like it use to...I'll see what I can do I just I'm at a lost for what to RP .-.​

Idek what to do anymore yeah there is a love interest but like IDK It's not appealing to me like it use to...I'll see what I can do I just I'm at a lost for what to RP .-.​
If you wanna quit that's ok, but I still really want you in the RP, I really like Sean and now Stelios has a love interest, but it is up to you :/

After a break I'm going to be jumping back into the RolePlay so I'll go post now...sorry about the wait for my next post I've been out of it.​

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
little-boy-Optimized.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b](Just with green eyes)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]N[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]ame[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Summer Winters[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Gender:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b] Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Age:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b] 6 years old[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Sexual Orientation:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b] Doesn't know[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
Bubbly | Outgoing | Social | Care-free | Bit rebellious | Mischievous | Giddy

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]How long have you been in the orphanage:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]New Arrival[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]What will your [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]character bring to this RP[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b] that it does not alre[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]a[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]dy have?:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]First set of twins in the orphanage[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Other:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]None.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]
little-boy-Optimized.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b](Just with green eyes)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]N[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]ame[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Summer Winters[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Gender:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b] Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Age:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b] 6 years old[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Sexual Orientation:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b] Doesn't know[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
Bubbly | Outgoing | Social | Care-free | Bit rebellious | Mischievous | Giddy

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]How long have you been in the orphanage:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]New Arrival[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]What will your [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]character bring to this RP[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b] that it does not alre[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]a[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]dy have?:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]First set of twins in the orphanage[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Other:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]None.[/BCOLOR]​
Accepted.....but technically you're the second ahahaha

I'm sorry, that RP just doesn't fit my taste. I'm not really into sports related other then swimming and diving! Sorry D:

I'm sorry, that RP just doesn't fit my taste. I'm not really into sports related other then swimming and diving! Sorry D:
yeah no problem man, i get it, thanks for letting me know

@Kitsune

(Since the slower they just had together was like thirty minutes ago in game. Skye would have seen Dantes scars for the first time. Here is what I have posted about them in the past as a reference if they are something that would change Skye's opinion of Dante or at least help him understand why Dante is such a basterd. :3

On Dante's upper body his arms are covered in hair iron mark and cuts from sharp objects. His back and belly have burns from irons and his old stove top completed by a happy face carved into the skin on his stomach.
His parents were assholes.

I Did not notice the other boy, when he touched me' Dante's face goes white and he tenses up. he Jerked away from the other boy(Asian), pusing him "Don't touch me!!" Dante turns away and squats facing away from the two boys. The scars from the top of his old Stove top his mother use to sit him were visible on his butt)

Sure! I can't remember what Skye was doing though.....or anything for that matter....

Oh, wait! UGH! My younger brother must've came on and deleted this.... IM GONNA KILL HIM! Can I get a recap, please?

Um not much the thread has been pretty slow, Kaz and Scottie are in the boys' room Summer Skye's long lost twin showed up and they are playing in the room, Xavier and Dante are in the kitchen trying to mend their relationship (or at least Xavier is) and I'm not really sure where Sean and Stelios are haha

I remember Karma getting out of the girls' room, and sitting down somewhere, getting lost in her thoughts? Thanks, anyways. I will post now.

Status
Not open for further replies.