More Than This <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adsila laughed and watched as the guys ate there food and didn't touch any, she wasn't feeling hungry at all

-----------------------------------------
Adsila was came down the stairs after bathing Celia and she also washed putting on a tight vest top and only her hot pant knickers and smiled "I don't mind you staying here Zayn if you don't want to go bowling" Adsila said with a small smile

Zayn nodded. "Yeah - babysitting sounds like the better option." He laughed and finally noticed what Adsila was wearing. His eyes widened slightly, but he caught himself. "You look, um... great." He smiled as he tried to describe what she looked like.

Adsila laughed and looked at the time "She'll be going to bed soon any" Adsila said and walked down the couple of stairs and walked past Zayn with a smile and laughed a little "I guess, it's only my nightwear, nothing special" Adsila said looking at Zayn with a smile "Liam look after the guys won't you" Adsila said with a smile and mouthed a thank you

Liam smiled, and nodded as he followed the guys out. He closed the door behind them, leaving Zayn alone with Adsila.

Zayn cleared his throat, and grinned. "You really look hot...." He moved closer and kissed her.

Adsila sat Celia on a chair where she was colouring and smiled when the door closed and looked at Zayn when he cleared his throat and she leaned against the counter and laughed "Is that what you was trying to say before" Adsila said and placed a hand on his cheek and kissed him back with a smile

Zayn smiled, and nodded. "Duh! But I couldn't say anything in front of the guys, could I?" He then began to tickle her mercilessly.

Adsila smiled "Well Liam knows that's why he took the others out so we could have alone time" Adsila said and started to laugh "Z-zayn n-no please don't" Adsila said backing up and couldn't go any further as she had now backed into the wall of the kitchen

He laughed and teased, "What are you going to do if I don't?"

Adsila pouted when she heard Zayn laugh "It's not funny, i will think of something Zayn, i may not have any clue at the moment but i will think of something" Adsila said and hoped he wouldn't tickle her, she hated it as she was too ticklish

Zayn raised an eyebrow, and then grinned, "Ok - a proposition. If you sing a One Direction song at your audition, then I'll stop tickling."

Adsila groaned, she didn't want to go to the audition but knew all the guys would make her and crossed her arms over her chest and pouted a bit and groaned again "Alright fine, fine, like my last name won't give it away i'm Louis sister" Adsila said and pecked Zayn on the lips before getting Celia and taking her upstairs and sang her to sleep, before putting her in the travling bed Ally left and went back down to Zayn "Okay, Celia's asleep, what did you want to do" Adsila asked with a smile

Zayn stopped tickling and stepped back with a grin. He shrugged. "I have the perfect song in mind."

When she came down again, he suggested, "We could help you rehearse for your audition?" He gestured to the sound-proof practice room.

Adsila heard Zayn before she went upstairs and then looked at him "I'm pretty sure you are just trying to get me to sing in front of you" Adsila said and walked into the sound proof room and smiled she hadn't been in her in ages and looked at her guitar and ran her fingers over it and picked it up with a smile

Zayn picked up a mike, and handed one to Adsila, "Follow along." He winked, and then began to sing," You know I've always got your back girl...So let me be the one you come running to, running to, r-r-running...
I said it's just matter of fact girl, You just call my name, I'll be coming through, coming through..."

Adsila put her guitar back down on the stand and took the mic off Zayn and looked at him with a smile and nodded, she loved his voice and put the mic up to her mouth when Zayn finished singing "On the other side of the world,It don't matter, I'll be there in two, I'll be there in two, I'll be there in two, I still feel it everytime, It's just something that you do, Now ask me why I want to do" Adsila sang back to Zayn with a smile

Zayn picked up another mike, and continued on, staring into her beautiful eyes. "It's everything about you, you, you
Everything that you do, do do
From the way that we touch baby
To the way that you kiss on me
It's everything about you, you, you
The way you make it feel, new, new, new
Like every party is just us two,
And there's nothing I could point to,
It's everything about you, you, you..."

His hand rose and rested on her cheek.

Adsila went a little red in the face and smiled at Zayn and she bit her lip and sang after him " Yes I like the way you smile with your eyes, Other girls see you but don't realize that it's my, my loving, There's something about your laugh that makes me want to have to, There's nothing funny so we laugh at n-n-nothing" Adsila sang changing some of the lyrics as she looked at Zayn

Zayn stopped singing, and he leaned his head down, their lips meeting in a kiss. He held her to him by the waist and kissed her deeply.

Adsila smiled and dropped the mic to the floor and put her arms around Zayn's neck and gladly kissed him back with passion and smiled she traced her toungue along his bottom lip

Zayn slowly puled back and smiled. "You are amazayn, brilliam, fabulouis, phenominiall...." He kissed her forehead. "And you are my girlfriend." He smiled down at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.