More Than This <3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adsila laughed and pecked Zayn on the lips again "You say them word too much Zayn" Adsila said and loved him calling her his girlfriend and looked up at him with a smile "Why didn't i just get with you in the first place, i will never know" Adsila said and kissed Zayn again softly and smiled, getting her guitar and going to the front room and sitting down with it and played one of one directions songs on it

"Because I was too scared of telling you in case you freaked out." Zayn grinned and sat beside her. "I think you are going to rock that audition."

Adsila stopped playing and looked at Zayn with a smile "I don't think i would of freaked out, shocked maybe that you even liked me" Adsila said with a smile and put the guitar down on the floor and hugged Zayn "Thank you for bringing my singing back out of me, i haven't sang in ages" Adsila said softly and kissed him on the lips

He kissed her back, smiling. "If I had known you could sing before, I would have encouraged you to sing more often." Zayn grinned, and glanced at the guitar. "Do you know the song "Asian Persuasion" by Usher?" He stood up and posed with his arms crossed and his hood up like a rapper.

Adsila smiled when he kissed her back "Ehhh, so did Louis but he gave up in the end" Adsila said and nodded with a smile "I do know that song, i can also play it" Adsila said and laughed at Zayn "You know i saw that video, nice moves i must say, i never got to tell you that" Adsila said and winked at him with a grin

"Thanks. How about your very own live performance?" He began to dance like he had in the video, grinning widely.

Adsila laughed at Zayn "You welcome" Adsila said with a smile and raised an eyebrow "Zayn that's just teasing me you know that" Adsila said watching him with a smile

He paused in his dancing, and raised a questioning eyebrow. "Teasing how?" He grinned.

Adsila looked at him and smiled "I'm not telling you how, think about it" Adsila said with a smile and went to the kitchen and sat up on the counter of the kitchen and drank some water

Zayn followed her and then randomly broke into a sort of weird Irish dance in the middle of the kitchen. He started laughing, "I've been around Niall too much!"

Adsila spat out her water and laughed at him "Too much time with Niall, i think it is more like too much time with Louis and his randomness" Adsila said with a smile "Your lucky you have a really good personality and have looks to die for" Adsila said with a smile teasing him

Zayn stopped dancing and laughed. "All the guys have influenced me. And I can definitely see the Tomlinson randomness in you as well at times." He stood closer to her and gazed down at Adsila. "You are beautiful, in every single way."

Adsila looked up at Zayn and smiled "I'm sure they have" Adsila said and then pouted "Look i'm not as bad as Louis, it's only at times when i can get bored" Adsila said and watched as Zayn came closer and smiled at his words biting her lip "You know, i never thought i would hear them words about me" Adsila said and smiled again, Zak had never called her beautiful or pretty, it was normally just fit

"You are beautiful no matter what they say, words won't bring you down, they won't bring you down today...." Zayn sang softly, gazing into her eyes. He knew she loved that song, and he thought it fit her perfectly.

Adsila looked at him with tears in her eyes as he sang to her and a huge smile came onto her lips and she got down off the counter and to the short distance away Zayn was "I love you Zayn" Adsila said softly and smiled up at him

He put his hands on her waist and pulled her closer to him. "You hold the key to my heart - never lose it." He leaned down and kissed her forehead.

Adsila smiled and hugged him around his waist and laughed a little "You know i never plan on losing that key" Adsila said, she felt whole with Zayn and that she could tell him anything and trust him, like a true boyfriend unlike her now ex, she couldn't tell him anything and she never felt whole, she felt like she was missing something

Several hours later, the guys returned to find them both asleep on the sofa, Zayn's arm around Adsila's body, holding her close. Louis smiled, and whispered, "I guess Zayn's staying here tonight." He preferred Zayn to date Adsila than that jerk Zak.

Adsila had a amazing time with Zayn and she ended up falling alseep with his arms around her, they made her feel safe, she could hear Louis and smiled a little in her sleep, turning around in Zayn's arms so she was facing him and buried her head in the crook of his neck

Liam smiled, he was glad he got the others out of the house so they could have there own time together, Liam patted Louis back "Looks like it, guessing you want them together" Liam asked Louis with a grin

Louis nodded at Liam, and beckoned upstairs. He quietly went up to his room and sat on the bed. "Yeah, I prefer that she dates Zayn that that idiot Zak. At least I know Zayn won't hurt her." He pulled his jacket off. "You guys wanna stay here as well? We have spare rooms."

Status
Not open for further replies.