More Than This <3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liam smiled and followed Louis up and leaned against the door frame "See i agree with you, after she told me what Zak did i wanted to go punch him, let him feel what he had put her through, she is like a sister to me" Liam said with a small smiled "If you don't mind that is" Liam said and the others agreed

Louis grinned. "We're all family here - you guys are my brothers." He sat back and nodded. "It's fine you staying. We're headed off day after tomorrow anyway." He sighed - he hated leaving his sister alone.

Liam laughed "I guess we are all like a family and staying close" Liam said and nodded "I guess we will stay then, it's late anyway" Liam said and his face fell "You sure she will be okay on her own, i mean what if Zak comes back and tried to hurt her" Liam said looking at Louis

Louis looked at him, and his mouth fell open. "I never thought about that - could we bring her with us? It would make both me and Zayn content." He smiled, and gestured to the drawers. "Just grab some old shirts or whatever, and fight over the rooms." He smiled.

Liam raised an eyebrow and shrugged "We can ask tomorrow, see if she wants to come first, she might not want to, you can't force her to come if she doesn't want to" Liam said "Nigh Lou" Liam said and got a shirt before going to the best guest room before the others laughing

Louis called after him with a smile, "Believe me - if Zayn is involved, she'll want to come!" He climbed into bed, and fell asleep, the bowling taking a lot out of him.

The next morning, Zayn awoke on the sofa and smiled down at Adsila. He gently moved off the sofa, and headed into the kitchen to make coffee, letting her sleep.

Liam laughed and changed the top and got into the bed and fell asleep smiling

Adsila had a very good sleep which she hadn't had in ages and felt someone get up but she just stirred in her sleep and turned over still asleep

Zayn got the coffee, and headed upstairs. He peered into the first room he came to and saw Niall and Harry sleeping sprawled out across the bed. He smiled, and tiptoed over. He set the mug on the drawers and jumped onto the bed. "Time to wake up!"

Adsila heard Zayn shouting upstairs and laughed but then heard Cecelia cry and got up rubbing her eyes and realised she had fallen asleep with Zayn last night and smiled, she got up and went to her room to a crying Celia and picked her up

Niall groaned "Zayn go wake up your girlfriend or Louis, you still have Liam" Niall said trying to go back to sleep

Zayn paused in his jumping, and peered at Niall curiously, "What are you talking about?" He thought that only Adsila knew how he felt about her.
Harry groaned in his sleep, "Go away...."

Niall looked at Zayn "I know you like her" Niall said and pushed Zayn off "Now go wake her up, we saw you last night with your arms around her, Louis even said you look cute together and he wants you to go out with her" Niall said and closed his eyes again and lay down

Zayn's face lit up, "Seriously?" He climbed off the bed and headed into Louis room after calling back to Niall and Harry teasingly, "You two get back to your snogging."

Harry looked up at that point in shock. "Has he gone mad?"

Zayn crashed into Louis's room, and ripped the duvet off him. "Louis!"

Niall laughed "Yeah really" Niall said and frowned and looked at Harry "I think he has, or it's his love for Addie playing up" Niall said laughing and rolled over going back to sleep

Louis groaned "What do you want" He said and opened his eyes sitting up and looked at Zayn

Zayn sat down and smiled widely. "Do you mean it? I can date your sister?" This was one of the happiest days of his life and it wasn't even nine in the morning yet.

Adsila had stopped Celia crying and heard Zayn talking with Louis and went to her door and stood listening

Louis looked at him and smiled "Yeah i do mean it, you would be much better for her than bloody what Zak was" Louis said admitting it

Adsila heard what her brother had just said and smiled a wide grin, going downstairs to feed Celia

Zayn grinned and laughed. "Yeah, well, you know I wouldn't do anything to hurt her. In fact, I'm encouraging her to audition for X Factor this year." He smiled and lay down.

Louis looked at Zayn with a smile "I know you wouldn't" Louis said and then looked at him "Wait what, you have got her to actually go!, i gave up in the end, thanks Zayn oh and she likes you back" Louis said with a smile

"Yeah." Zayn nodded, and asked with a grin, "So, do you want coffee or tea?"

Louis smiled at Zayn "I don't know how you managed that" Louis said and thought about it "Coffee please Zayn, i'll be down in a minute" Louis said and got up, going for a shower and get changed

Adsila groaned as Celia got food all over her and was laughing "Celia, it's not ment to be blown out again back on me" Adsila said and tried again, and Celia took the last bit "Thank you" Adsila said and got up putting her bowl in the sink and looked at her top with baby food on it and rolled her eyes, going back and cleaning Celia up and placing her on the floor where she crawled

Zayn nodded, and headed down to the kitchen after retrieving his own mug from Niall and Harry's room. He padded into the kitchen, and smiled when he saw who was already there. "Morning gorgeous." He grinned and kissed her on the forehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.