More Than This <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adsila nodded and sighed "Thanks, i guess i will have to happen, i don't think they will buy that i fell, it's too ovboius i was punched, you can tell by the bruise under my lip" Adsila said softly and took another bit and looked at Zayn and sighed handing him the pack and sat up onto the barrier that was outside "I thought you gave up" Adsila asked softly,now half way through hers

Zayn lit the cigarette, and took a draw of it. "Yeah, but it is harder than people think - I normally don't, but once every now and then... Don't tell the guys." He looked at Adsila. ""Please."

Adsila smiled at him and finished hers and chucket it into the bucket of water and rested her hands on the barrier she was sitting on "I know how you feel, Louis been trying to get me to stop for a year now and raised an eyebrow at him smiling "And how are going to stop me from telling Zayn" Adsila said with a smile looking at him

Zayn rolled his eyes and took a draw of the cigarette. "I know you won't - because you love me too much." He sat beside her and wrapped his free arm around her shoulders.

Adsila laughed and looked at him with a smile, he was right she did love him too much to tell on him and put both arms around his waist "Fine, i won't tell but you owe me" Adsila said with a smile and kissed his cheek

"I know." Zayn kissed the top of her head, and finished the cigarette, chucking it in the bucket. He tucked the lighter in his back pocket, and glanced at her. "You feeling better now?"

Adsila smiled and then looked at Zayn "Mmmm, a bit yeah i guess i'll just have to get used to it and forget about him, i guess he never did mean anything to me" Adsila said with a shrug and jumped off the barrier and looked up at Zayn with a smile "But that's the past now" Adsila said with a smile and took her pack off the table and opened the door to see Louis with his arms crossed

Louis had been wondering where Adsila was and had come looking for her. He caught sight of her through the door, and watched her and Zayn. As he watched them interact, he could see a definite attraction between them. A tiny smile crossed his face, before being wiped off as he noticed the cigarettes. Both Zayn and Adsila had promised they would give them up.

He stood there, his arms crossed, and raised an eyebrow. "Adsila Tomlinson - you said you would give them up." He turned to Zayn, and frowned. "And I thought you had already given them up. What's going on here?"

Adsila sighed and crossed her arms over her chest and looked up at Louis and bit her lip "Look Louis i know i would but it's hard and i'm just stressed at the moment and i've only been having them when i've been stressed" Adsila said and looked away "Which had been everyday so far" Adsila said looking down and sighed

Louis's face softened. "Why are you stressed, Addie?" He gently took her face in his hands and looked closely at her. "Please tell me."

Zayn quietly slipped into the house, leaving them in peace.

Adsila sighed and thought it was time to tell Louis everything, even if she did end up crying "Louis not long ago i hadn't been right, i'd been being sick, eating a lot and getting tired, sleeping in late i thought it was nothing but i done a test and found out i was pregnant, i didn't want to tell you that's why i've been so down and stressed i didn't know what to do, so i got an abortion 2 weeks ago, it was hard and that just stressed me out more and then you have Zak not answering me or nothing and i found out he has been cheating on me this whole time and used me for money as you was in one direction" Adsila said tears streaming down her face "It said i was worthless and was just nothing, it was all a game to him and i fell for it a-and the reason why my lip is like this is because he punched me today" Adsila said crying more from the stress of everything "And i had nothing else to do but smoke to stop myself getting worse, it seemed to work" Adsila said quietly and looked down

Louis's mouth opened and closed silently as he tried to comprehend all that she had told him. "He p-punched you? Why?! The jerk!" He enveloped Adsila in his arms, and held her close to him. "You should have told me - I just want you to be happy."

He pulled back slightly, and wiped her tears away. A small smile crossed his face. "You need to be with someone who cares about you, and that will take care of you - not that git Zak."

Adsila put her arms around her brother waist "Mmmm he punched me, he told me to stay away from Zayn and i didn't" Adsila said and sighed "Yeah i know i should of told you Louis and i'm sorry i thought i could handle it on my own, but i'm just not that strong" Adsila said and looked Louis in the eyes when he pulled away and smiled a little back at him and nodded "I really do" Adsila said smiling a little and kissed Louis cheek "Thanks Lou," Adsila said softly and went up to her room and lay on the bed thinking

Louis had picked up on the part about Zayn, and followed Adsila up to her room. He peered around the door, and slowly said, "He told you to stay away from Zayn? Why?"

Adsila looked up from her laptop and nodded, biting the good side of her lip "B-because Zak knew i ermmmm, had feelings towards him and thought i was going to leave him" Adsila said going a bit red in the face and looked back to her laptop

Louis smirked. "I knew it - I have known for the past few weeks now." He grinned at her. "If you like Zayn, then ask him out for God's sake! You might be surprised."

Adsila groaned and chucked a pillow at him "Louis, see this is why i didn't tell you i like Zayn, you re going to end up teasing me" Adsila said and went onto twitter and tweeted Don't ever have Louis Tomlinson as your brother, he is annoying as hell! Adsila tweeted and smiled "If only you knew Lou" Adsila mumbled quietly so he couldn't hear

Louis raised his hands in surrender and grinned. "Ok, ok. Just give the guy a chance." He smiled and left the room. He hurried downstairs to the practice room, and glanced around at all the guys. "Addie's fine - now let's practice!"

Zayn leaned against the opposite wall, and smiled softly as he picked up a microphone.

Adsila smiled at Louis and watched as he walked downstairs and talk with the guys, Adsila stayed on her laptop for a bit and then turned it off hearing the door knock "I'll get it" Adsila said running downstairs and opened the door to see her friend Ally and her little daughter Cecelia who was about 1,

"Hey ally" Adsila said and ally hugged her "I heard about you and Zak, i wanted to see if you was okay" Ally said and Cecelia stretched her arms out, Adsila took her and kissed the top of her head "Celia" Adsila said with a smile and let Ally come in and they sat on the Sofa, Adsila playing with Cecelia, "Yeah i'm fine Ally, just a little stressed i guess" Adsila said and tiggle Celia who let out a laugh, Adils may of gotten rid of her baby, but she loved them and was good with children and babies

They practiced for several hours, and then stopped for lunch. Zayn set down the mike, and walked out. He peered into the living room, and smiled. "This your daughter, Addie?" He teased lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.