More Than This <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adsila was laughing at Ally trying to get Celia to say Addie, Adsila looked at Zayn and smiled "I wish she is soo cute, no it's my god daughter" Adsila said with a smile at Zayn, "Can you say Addie" Ally tried again and Celia giggle and nodded no, Adsila laughed and tickled her "No, what you mean no" Adsila said playfully and tickled her more

Zayn grinned as he watched her. "Well, the guys and I are just going out to get something to eat. Want anything?" He smiled politely at the other girl who sat beside Adsila.

Adsila smiled and looked up at Zayn and nodded "Nah i'm urm fine" Adsila said, she hadn't really been eating and didn't feel like it and looked at Ally, Ally smiled "As much as i would like that, i'm going out tonight with my other half, that reminds me, Adsila could you please look after Cecelia for me tonight please, no one else will and your my last option" Ally said looking at Adsila,

she raised an eyebrow and nodded "Only cause i love you Ally, but you owe me big time for this" Adsila said and Ally smiled "Thankyou, everything she needs is in that bag, thank you Addie, i'll make it up to you" Ally said and kissed the top of her head and she got up going to the door, Adsila picked Celia up and followed her "I'll see you tomorrow then Ally" Adsila said and watched as she went out and closed the door and looked at Zayn "Well she's mine tonight" Adsila said with a grin

Zayn laughed, and smiled at the toddler. "Hello you - aren't you beautiful?" He tickled the baby with a grin, making it laugh. "So tonight you'll be here?" He looked at Addie.

Louis piled into the kitchen with the rest of the guys, having realised that they couldn't go out without getting mobbed by fans, and he opened the cupboard while Harry sat at the table with Niall and Liam.
Liam spoke up, "Hey, is Addie ok?"

Adsila smiled that Zayn was soo good with Children and looked at him and nodded "Yeah i'll be here" Adsila said and smiled looking as the other guys came in and looked at Liam "Li, i'm fine you lot are just as bad as Louis" Adsila said and went to the kitchen and put Celia on the counter and stood infront of her so she would fall and looked at Louis "If you guys don't want to go out, i can go and get pizza if you like" Adsila said smiling and looked as Celia picked up something, "Celia, no that could cut you" Adsila said gently taking the knif off her and gave her a plastic spoon instead

Harry glanced at Zayn and then Adsila, and smirked. "Hey, Zayn, you going to call Perrie tonight?" Recently Zayn had been linked to Perrie Edwards, a singer in the girl group Little Mix after having been seen coming out of her apartment early one morning.

Zayn groaned. "For the last time, we are not dating! I fell asleep there when we were discussing possible collaborations, and I left the next morning." He picked up an apple and chucked it at Harry.

Adsila felt her heart break and knew Zayn would of done more and it hurt bad, but she didn't show it and just ignored the conversation between Harry and Zayn and looked at Louis "If you need me, i'll be in my room" Adsila said softly and picked Celia up and got the bag off the chair with clothes and everything in and walked up to her room and placed it on the ground and sat on her bed, seeing Celia getting tired and she smiled, Adsila lay down on her bed and played Celia on her chest and sang to her softly

Liam sat silently, and watched Adsila leave. He quietly stood up, and followed her. He lightly knocked on her bedroom door, and softly said, "Hey there. You ok? I saw you were a bit upset down there.."

Adsila stopped singing when she heard Liam and looked up at him with a small smile "I could be better i guess with all that has happened to me" Adsila said and shrugged a little "I guess when Harry mentioned Zayn with Perrie i got a little jelous" Adsila said going a little red and smiled seeing Celia asleep and placed her on the bed and sat up looking at Liam and smiled "But thankyou for see if i was okay Liam" Adsila said with a smile

"He really didn't do anything - I know because I was video-conferencing with them that night about a possible Little Mix and One Direction collaboration. You going to talk to Zayn about it?" Liam crossed the room and sat down beside her.

Adsila smiled a little when Liam said this and then bit the good side of her lip and looked at Liam and shrugged "Maybe, it depends how i feel Liam" Adsila said truthfully and got up opening her balcony doors and grabbing her fags and lighter from the table and stood outside as she smoked

Liam watched her, and smiled. "I know you like him - and I know he likes you for sure. Any time Louis invites us back home to stay, Zayn's face lights up, and he is happy as a clam for hours afterwards."

Adsila looked at Liam and went a little red "Not you as well, Louis found out early and i'm sure he is going to tease me about it. now you know" Adsila said and laughed "I have that effect on people" Adsila said joking and put the finished fag out "Guess we will found out huh" Adsila said with a small smile

Liam regarded her and slowly said, "You know something - something about Zayn. I can tell." He was always the more perceptive of the guys - Zayn excluded - and he always knew when someone was upset or hiding something. "I won't tell anyone else."

Adsila raised an eyebrow and groaned "Damn you are too good Liam" Adsila said with a smile and sat next to him, "Well you said Zayn liked me right, well i found that out today when he erm kissed me earlier and we ermmm" Adsila said looking at the door "Going out" Adsila said the last words quietly and smiled

Liam's eyes widened. "He made the first move? Finally!" He grinned and hugged her. "It's about time - how about I take the rest of the guys out tonight, so you and Zayn can have some time to yourselves?"

Harry yelled out from downstairs, "Adsila! Liam! Lunch!"

Adsila smiled and hugged Liam back "Yeah Zayn Malik made the first move, i was too busy crying" Adsila said and laughed a little and looked at Liam and smiled kissing his cheek "Thank you Liam, i hope you guys can look after Celia as well, she knows Louis so she should be fine" Adsila said with a smile and heard Harry and picked up at sleeping Celia and headed down stairs

Liam followed her down to the kitchen, where Harry had made sandwiches. "I hope you have hidden the spoons." He warned them all, making Zayn smile, and Louis chuckle.

"Yes, Liam, there are no spoons." Harry grinned as he set the plate on the table.

Adsila looked at the guys and smiled, and then looked at Liam "Have you ever thought of getting over that fear Liam" Adsila said with a smile and looked at the food on the table and her stomach churned, but she looked away from it and went into the kitchen, keeping a hold of a sleeping Celia and got a drink of water

Liam was offended. "I just don't like using spoons! They are creepy things." He sat down and took a sandwich from the plate.

That evening, Liam put his plan into action. "Hey guys - bowling tonight?" He suggested. He was replied to with three cheers and one groan. Zayn hated bowling. Liam smiled. "Zayn, if you want to stay here and help Addie look after Celia, we don't mind."

Status
Not open for further replies.