More Than This <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lissa smiled at what Niall said and gave his hand a kiss. "sure will be our beautiful baby" she said smiling abd ran her fingers over the bump she had at the moment. "are you going to get back into modelling properly addie? I mean you could seriously let go to be a model as a Victoria secrets one"

Adsila shrugged as she looked at Zayn. "I guess we are going shopping then because I don't have anything to do at all, I've done everything I need to do and the whole modelling thing, I mean I only do it as a part time job now but I don't know if I would go back full time"

"I actually think that One Direction are coming to the end of their time. I mean, we all have larger families now - Liam's married to Danielle, and Louis' engaged to El, and even Harry's going steady with Melanie - and we all need to spend time at home looking after them." Zayn shrugged with a smile. "We've had a good time, and we'll still be brothers forever, but our families come first now."

Adsila looked at Zayn and kissed his cheek. "Baby you do what you what but i think you should all get the guys together and talk about it, sure if you guys think it's the right time and want to concetrate on your families for now then you do that but you can always take a gap year or a couple of years off and then go back to music if you really want to"

Status
Not open for further replies.