Moonlight Blade Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
A man walks up to the gates of the acadamy smiling as he sees the teacher on the roof drinking to the day till tomorrow. "Well here it is ell-oh right.....not there....." The man said as he stepped through the gates. The man read the persons spectral name ID from afar and it had read Ahzera Blackhand. "spectral name ID's I love how only few can make and see them." The man said and then walked over to the entrance and stepped inside.

Noticing the person staring at him, he nodded to him, downed the rest of the can, and crushed it. He placed the trash back into the bag with the rest of the cans, and stood. Ahzera walked back to his dorm. He placed the bag under his bed, and walked out. Scanning the crowds for the person from earlier, he spotted him, and walked over. "Hey, I'm Ahzera Blackhand, I saw that you can see the cards, theres not many of us here. Theres too many boys with toy wands. Cannon fodder." He stuck out his hand, and grinned. He seemed to be confident, and knowing of what he was doing.

"Ok then but i didn't come alone, COME ON ELLEN." The man said as a girl came running towards the man. "Hey Darxel sorry i'm late i didn't mean to stray far behind." Ellen said. "You see me and Ellen well Ellen is my weapon she can transform into a one handed great sword we talk by telepathy in that state but for now she is in her human form you are actually lucky you can see her from the select few." Darxel says as he walks over to Ahzera.

"Hah, you'd be surprised by what I can see. I'm a crimson necromancer, and you?" Ahzera pulled his hood up, and smiled. The red on his clothes intensified, and a green pattern began to sweep through. It mirrored the red, like two long intertwined dragons.

"Well my ancestor Alipheense Fateburn the sixteenth brought me here along with my half weapon half human Ellen and i am half human half lamia normally mortals see my normal human legs but you can see my actual snake tail." Darxel says to Ahzera. "My name is Darxel to i was told to find you i have instructions to live with you in your dorm Ahzera." Darxel says "Don't forget me Darxel-kun." Ellen says hugging my side.

"Alright, I'll show you the way." Ahzera led his new ally to the dorm. They were next to each other. He leaned over, and whispere in darxels ear. "Hey, pal, is your...follower sentient? Can your sword think?"

"Yes she can she can actually fire sword waves at enemies it all comes from her IQ." Darxel tells Ahzera

She yawned while finally reaching the first floor of the school she stopped in the center of the main hall before looking around while trying to figure her way around, sure she wasn't new to the school but she was slightly confused and gets herself lost very easily which was one of her weaknesses. She hated being that girl who doesn't know where she was going so she tried to play it off whenever she was captured doing it. She looked left and right before turning towards the left and walked down the four way hall while she continued to look around taking in her surroundings. She was growing a bit tired and bored with herself so she thought before finally making up her decision and walked back towards the stairs wondering if that one dude with the cigarettes ever left yet because maybe it would be the best if she joined him instead of roaming the halls of the school to only get lost further.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darxel notices the girl who was just wandering but shrugs her off and follows Ahzera but to make sure she didnt leave he secretly sealed the exit of the academy as Darxel wanted to observe her for a bit.

Walking into the dorm, Ahzera sat down on his bed, and spoke. "Well, this is it. I haven't furnished it much yet, but we can probably do that later." He pulled a can out from one of his plastic bags, and sipped on it. "So, Darxel... What brings you to the college?" He reclined back in his bed, still sitting up, but leaning back against a pillow against the wall.

"Well i came here to just be here and learn...and to cause shenanagins." Darxel replies to Ahzera.

While walking a little further she finally reached the staircase but she stopped when feeling a bit odd, she felt as if she was being trapped in a box but maybe it was all in her head so she shrugged it off and sighed before walking up the steps silently. Her steps echoed through the halls while they were still silent and eerie but of course she adored that little echo of her very own steps. Her dark colored hair crossed over her eyes as she hummed a soft, delicate tune which also echoed throughout the halls of the Academy.

Ahzera smirked, and said, "I have a... Secret of why I came here. If you keep it quiet, I could tell you..."

"Sure tell me i can keep a secret." Darxel tells Ahzera. "Lay it on me." Darxel says to Ahzera.

Ahzera leaned closer and spoke quietly, "I came here, for revenge." He closed the door, and leaned in again, "There was a teacher here, who was the killer of my mother, he raped her, then left her for dead in the alps. She survived, barely, raised me, and promptly died of starvation. I left, came here, killed him, and chose to stay."

"Dang but i can fully resurrect someone with full human traits.... buuuuuuut i suppose you don't need me to use the power i have." Dalgon says as he shruggs his shoulders.

"Well, I'm afraid that I am not fully human anymore. I... Drank a corruption sphere."

"Wow was it your first time i drank thousands of them im more insane then sheograth!" Darxel tells Ahzera.

"HUMANS MY ASS!" Darxel blurts out "Heck i am part human but in all reality i am a hybrid an experiment get me angry and your preety much fucked." Darxel tells ahzera

Status
Not open for further replies.