Moonlight Blade Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
shade kills the demon and destroys the soul he goes back to sid hoping there were no more he sees her and picks her up "come one sid don't go out on me "

Sid groans softly keeping her eyes closed her whole body tense "Shade you shouldnt be out here, please go back inside ill be fine"

Shiro wakes up in the room alone *a large dark mark on the floor* "Huh?" she looks around, her eyes parted slightly. Her eyes snap open. THE DEMON!!! She analyzes the dark mark on the floor.
...........shade....
"Where is obsidian!?" She urgently runs out the room and down the stairwell. She leaps off the final step and runs down the corridor to the outside.
How long has it been?
She reaches the outside and runs to the fountain seeing two figures there.
"Obsidian!! Shade!!" She slows her pace seeing obsidian on the floor, "Obsidian!!"

Sid seeing hearing Shiro opens her eyes her right eye now blood red and slightly glowing. She frowns "ill be fine Shiro you and Shade please go back inside....I dont want to hurt anyone...." she looks away her eyes pain filled

Shiro recoils at the site of her glowing eyes and yanks her scythe from her thigh. She quickly thrusts it to the side and it extends to its full size, shimmering bright silver and white in the dank darkness of the night. *her scythe repels and its light is painful to evil spirits* Shiro holds her weapon in a defending position.
"Obsidian... Were you possessed?!" Shiro demands.

Obsidan cringes seeing her scythe breathing hard as the demon part of her feels the burn of it "no its not that.....I....Ive been this way my whole life....im half demon" Sid looks Shiro with her mismatched eyes determinedly

............How could I have not sensed this before?
The light from Shiro's scythe reflected in her golden eyes. She stared at Obsidian, unable to grasp the new knowledge.

"A Half soul!?" Shiro exclaimed, "two half souls?!" she says looking at shade.

*An ice cold breeze swipes past them; Shiro shudders and looks around urgently*

"Do you know how powerful you both would be together?!" Shiro said quickly, "It's not safe here at night; when you dispose of one demon, more are bound to come. They are building an army, two half souls out in the middle of the night? They're bound to collect you..."

*Shiro sheaths her scythe rushes to Obsidian and kneels beside her*

"Living half souls are powerful weapons sid, you and shade are valuable together, demons will surely come, like the last, if we don't hurry!"

" ya" he picked sid up " and if they found me were all screwed..." he started towards the school

Sid looks surprised at being picked up lightly blushing she frowns at Shade and Shiro "I feel so out of the loop right now, whats going on? Shade your half demon too? And Shiro what do you mean collect? Demons have come for me before but Ive either chased them off or disposed of them" she covers her red right eye with her hand tensing slightly

"this is why I smoke it calms the demon soul down enough to make it look as if it were I were human " he got her to her dorm room and laid her down genteelly

She roles her blue eye at Shade "Mhmm excuses excuses" her voice is teasing despite being in pain, then she sighs "Ive already tried about everything it doesnt work if he really wants out and feels threatened its nearly impossible to keep control...." her voice is oddly calm. Sid looks up at Shade smiling faintly "Thank you, I know im not light"

"your really light sid he smiled and held her hand and blushed "im just letting you squeeze my hand if you have a lot a pain " he smiles

She blushes again but smiles "Excuses" she gently squeezes his hand but not out of pain "You didnt answer me Shade"

he raised an eyebrow "what question didn't I answer?"

"Are you a half demon as well? If so how did that come to be? If you dont mind me asking..." she shifts slightly on the bed

"o that im my dad was full demon and my mom was human dad loved her and they got married he started to change and well came along and ya..." he chuckled

"ah im sorry Shade, your not a demon to me though" she smiles reassuringly at him

She shrugs looking away suddenly silent

Status
Not open for further replies.