Moonlight Blade Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahzera pulled a canister from his pack, and tossed it to Kyo. He also grabbed one of the red cans and sipped on it.

Kyo tapped the canister against his boot to activate it. He waited a bit, then popped off the cap, releasing a cloud if steam. "Thanks," Kyo said.

"No problem." Ahzera walked over to the egg, knelt, and examined the shell. "Hey, Kyo, come see this..."

Kyo walks over, boots clicking on the floor, then squishing in the drying blood. "What is it?" He asks.

Ahzera moved a few shell shards out of the way and picked up the hatchling. "Did you do this?"

"Not that I'm aware of," Kyo replied in disbelief, "what the hell IS that thing?"

"It looks like a small dragon..." Ahzera rolled it over and checked its back. It held small wings, and a small line of spines.

"So it would seem...but...what's it doing HERE?" Kyo laughed. He reached down and rubbed the scales on its head with one finger.

"Hah, hell if I know." Ahzera smiled as the beast purred, reacting to Kyos touch.

Kyo reached down to pick it up. "May I?" He asked.

"Of course!" Ahzera handed the hatchling over to Kyo, and stepped back.

The second the hatchling was in his hand, Kyo closed his eyes. The tattoo on his shoulder started to move down his arm and enveloped the dragon, which cried out in surprise. "Don't worry, Ahzera, I'm not hurting it. Quite the opposite, in fact. The only downside is this dragon will have a mark on him, kind of like a brand."

Darxel walks into the room with ellen following behind and sees the hatchling. "Ok is that a dragon hatchling and how long was i out?" Darxel asks ahzera and kyo.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Not long, friend." Ahzera directed Darxel's attention to himself, for he knew that the boy angered Kyo. "Your sword, ellen, she was useful in the fight. I thank you for the aid."

"Speaking of blades..." Kyo remembered, "I found something you may want."

Ahzera turned, "Hmm? And what's that?" He finished off his can, and crushed it under his heel.

Kyo puts down the dragon, and reaches his hand into seemingly empty space. It disappeared, then reappeared holding a massive greatsword, as long as Ahzera was tall. He hands the unnaturally light blade to him. "Forged in the rift," Kyo explained, "Lower plane of The Void."

"My my my...." Ahzera examined the blade, and flipped it over. He chanted over it, and a few gray runes appeared on the hilt. He laid it in a pool of remaining blood, and the runes engulfed the liquid. "A size changer, a blood collector, and a unbreaking enchantment." He grinned, staring into the blade. "How in hell did you get this? It seems to be a rather high level."

"I have connections. Same smith that made my blades!" Kyo laughed. He drew his light-draining blade and flipped it in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.