Moonlight Blade Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the new blade, Ahzera swung it, to test the feel. He enjoyed it, and sheathed it. "Now what about you?" He picked up the dragon, and stroked its spines.

Kyo placed his finger on the dragon's forehead, and the tattoo enveloping its body climbs back up to its place on Kyo's arm. The only place the tattoo remained was a patch on its face.

"Now what to name this beastie? What do you think, Kyo?" Ahzera turned its face to him, and placed his palm on the patch.

Kyo thought for a moment. A few ideas popped into his head. "Dulanth?" He suggested, "Doranth? Avrae? Jielith?"

"Dolranth. I like it." Ahzera handed Dolranth back to Kyo, and gestured for him to follow. "Where should we take him?"

"Hmm...." Kyo thought aloud, "Where would we keep a live dragon?"

"We could very well store it in a shadow, or blood sub realm. It might be dangerous for a hatchling, tho." Ahzera sat down on the floor, and thought.

"It would never survive in the void," Kyo agreed, "trust me. I've been there." Kyo started pacing. "We could keep it in the dorms until it gets a bit bigger..." He suggested.

"Here's an idea, I can summon a small portal to the Crimson realms, and keep it there. The Crimson realms are deserted, for the most part, other than a few blood slimes."

"Fun fact some slimes are very good pets!" Darxel also said just for shits and giggles. "Unless blood slimes are heartless killers then no crimson realm blood slimes are a no no for pets." Darxel also told ahzera.

"Actually, the planes of the Void are created by thought. We could make our own plane with a few incantations, and a small ritual. They're based on the imagination, so we can make it exactly as we want it!" Kyo said excitedly, deliberately ignoring Darxel.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Alright, I have an incantation tome at the dorm, and I would suspect there is a room for that sort of thing somewhere. If you find a room for it, I'll go fetch the book." Ahzera was walking as he spoke, gesturing for Kyo to follow.

Kyo trotted along after Ahzera. "I'm pretty sure your book won't have the right spell, Ahzera," Kyo said worriedly, "We may need to go look around somewhere, like maybe in the library. But first, we need a place to open the rift."

"Very true." Ahzera stopped walking, and stood stock-still. "If we make the spell correctly, we could make it only enterable through an object, which we could store in the dorm.

"Also true, but in order to be a focus for the spell, this would have to be a heavily enchanted object of great power," Kyo explained, "This spell pushes the power of the entire plane through an object, meaning it would need to be made of one of two things: Solid diamond, or pure obsidian. Plus, we would need to put in a massive amount of time into just SHAPING the thing." Kyo narrowed his eyes. "Perfect," Kyo chuckled under his breath, quiet enough so that Ahzera couldn't hear. He shook his head and started walking again. "To the library we go!" He announced.

Ahzera smirked, and walked toward the dorms as Kyo went to the library. Last time he saw Kyo, he had no light-powers. Ahzera had his suspicions, but Kyo was his oldest, and closest friend, and he trusted him. Ahzera lifted up the bed, and pulled out his Soul Tome, then began walking towards the library, to catch up to Kyo. The hatchling was curled around his shoulder and neck, like a scaled cat. He stroked Dolranths facial scales, and patted it on the back. As Ahzera approached the library, he opened the tome, and cast a small light spell, which hovered over Dolranths head, like a small sun. From the fight, Ahzera had suffered a few more cuts and scratches to his collection. Outside the door, he set the book, and Dolranth down, then opened his pack. He sifted through the contents, and retrieved a small amulet. Ahzera mumbled a few words over it, then stuck it in his pocket. He picked back up the hatchling, and the book, and knocked on the door. "Hello? Candygram."

The blade of Kyo's dagger suddenly stabbed through the door. It disappeared a second later and there came sounds of shuffling papers from inside. He opened the door and winked at Azhera. "Picked up a couple new spells while you were fooling around out there. Like for instance, the one I just put on my blade. It will penetrate to the hilt in any material softer than dragonhide," He smirked.

Ahzera's eyes narrowed for less than a second, then he smirked, and walked inside. "My, you seem to be quite the spell-smith, eh?"

Last edited:
Kyo laughed. "No, but the spells are all around you!" He gestured to the small cloud of blood spell tomes that was gathering above his head. One in particular caught Kyo's attention. It was oddly colored for a blood tome, so he reached up and snatched it out of the air. It was empty. Or so Kyo thought.

"Hand it here, I can read blood text." Ahzera stuck out his hand, and the hatchling repositioned itsself on his neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.