Moonlight Blade Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahzera lept down to Ellen, and swung the large blade, covering the floor. "It did once, so one would think it would... AGAIN!"

Kyo's blades stabbed up from Ahzera's shadow, lunging for his hamstrings. At the same time, Kyo dropped a globe of impenetrable darkness over Ahzera.

The blades tore through Ahzera's cloak, and blood poured over the sparring arena. "I've become more powerful, Kyo." Spiked tendrils swarmed up from the blood pools, and swarmed the ground. Ahzera fell backwards into the main pool, and faded into the blood.

"I've seen that trick before, Ahzera, though I'll let you complete it for the sake of novelty," Kyo laughed.

"You and I both know that we have memorized eachothers tricks. We are equal." The blood tendrils began to wrap around Kyo, and try to hold his legs in place. Ahzera rose, behind Kyo, and stabbed with him dagger.

The dagger passed straight through the image of Kyo. The real one was still hidden from view.

"Don't worry ahzera invisibility won't happen on my watch here but i will not intervene." Darxel said watching the match.

Kyo's blades shot up from Ahzera's shadow again. This time they were aimed at his spine.

Ahzera fell backwards onto the blades, and the shell of him splattered into the shadows. The blood boiled, and curled into a ball. The ball elongated, and began to look like an egg.

"It would seem we are nearly equals," Kyo laughed, appearing in the middle of the room, holding a 7-foot Scythe. He stopped laughing. "Almost."

Ahzera's voice had stopped, and there was an ever growing feeling of dread across the room. The egg swiveled, and levitated. "Do you know what happens, when a dead child rises, for he was being summoned by an old friend? He has no fear of death. He inherits power, from severed heads. I've killed many times since our last meeting. A scholar, a soldier, and a teacher. From all of these years of blood, I learned. I took the spells I wanted, and scrapped the rest."

"That's cute," Kyo chuckled. His scythe came slashing across biting deep into the shell. He slashed again and again, leaving glowing lines in the shell that began smoking after a second, then burst into flame.

"Eggs need warmth to hatch." The egg snapped open, and red fluids flew out across the room. A tendril spurted upwards, and attacked Kyo. "Kyo... Are you angered? I know our roommate is annoying, but he is from outside the civilized lands."

Kyo spin his scythe, slicing through any tendril that got near him. Kyo suddenly remembered the enchantment on the battlefield. "Be healed and be done!" He shouted. Kyo's scythe disappeared and he floated off the ground, and after a second, shot searing light out of every pore in his skin.

"..." One of the blinding light rays had hit Ahzera, from his hiding place behind a barricade. He collapsed onto the ground, still as a corpse. From the center of the egg, a small crimson dragon hatching fell onto the ground. It was defenseless, it could in no way harm anything. A small stream of black colored blood seeped from behind the barricade,

Last edited:
Kyo stepped Around it and helped Ahzera to his feet. "The battle is over, my friend. You were right. We are equals." He laughed.

((The enchantment stops battles an heals wounds.))

Ellen reverts to human form and goes to darxel hugging him her body was not wounded much and the arena turns back into the sparring ground darxel was passed out by the awesomeness.

Ahzera was wobbling when Kyo pulled him up. "God... You bastard." Ahzera grinned, and spoke again, "Heh, that was a good fight. I haven't fought that hard since... Ever."

"Neither have I, my friend. I'm afraid you pushed me to my limit today, and maybe even a little further. I've never stayed in the void for that long, and DAMN it was cold!" Kyo laughed.

Last edited by a moderator:
"You call the void cold? Try a land of blood. Hot as hell in there, with the excess body heat." Ahzera laughed with him, and relaxed. He walked over to his pack, and spoke, "Hey, do you want a drink?"

Status
Not open for further replies.