Moonlight Blade Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hah, you should see me in a fight! I like you, Darxel. You have spunk. I hope that I don't have to kill you eventually." Ahzera laughed, and relaxed. He pulled another can out of his bag and sipped on it. "So, are you a magic user? Or are you mainly just using your companion to fight?"

"Well its both i infuse my companion with powerful magic and then i go apeshit on the enemy i'm fighting." Darxel tells Ahzera.

"Apeshit, eh?" Ahzera stood, and looked out a window. "Have you heard of the test we all are going to have to go through?"

"is it along the lines of kill stuff!" Darxel tells Ahzera.

A shadow came over the room. The globe of impenetrable blackness faded to reveal a young man had entered the room. His twin scimitars seemed to suck in light, even in their scabbards. "It is indeed. They will be dropping us on an island they call Depression. All manner of beasts live there, including some draconic species," He explained.

((Can our two characters know each other already?))

Ahzera stood, and grinned as the newcomer entered. "Hello again!" He extended a cloaked hand, to greet the swordsman.

"SO WE GET TO KILL DRAGONS!" Darxel yells out to everyone in a comical mannor.

Kyo takes the offered hand, then turns to Darxel. "If you feel like becoming a living barbecue, be my guest. The challenge is to survive on depression for a year. Don't try to tackle a dragon on your first day," Kyo said menacingly.

"Here, don't even attack anything. Even a rat can kill you there." Ahzera reclined in his bed, and sipped on one of the red cans.

"I WILL LET YOU KNOW THAT I KILLED OVER NINE THOUSAND DRAGONS IN ONE DAY SIR AND I CAN TEAR YOU APART AND MAKE YOUR INTESTINES MY JUMPROPE!" Darxel yelled at kyo. Ellen spoke up when she walked into the room. "Darxel-kun what are doing no bloodlust yet we just got here." Ellen says as she runs in and tackles darxel to the ground in a hugging way.

"Dear Oden, why don't you two just go get a room. Anyway, these beasts are different, a rat has the power level of a dragon." Ahzera rubbed his eyes with his palms, and laid back.

"I highly doubt you could even scratch me before my blades pierce your heart, Darxle," Kyo growled, "You did NOT kill nine thousand dragons in one day, because for the last thousand years, there haven't even been THREE thousand of them left in existence." Kyo turned back to Ahzera. "I came in here, Ahzera, to ask you to spar with me. Will you join me outside?" He asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Of course, Kyo." Ahzera stood, and walked with Kyo out of the building, onto the sparring grounds. "So, Kyo... What's up?" Ahzera unsheathed his dagger, and rolled back his left sleeve.

((oh forgotKyoGrey darxel is insane because he has drank more then 1000 Corruption spheres))

Darxel calmed down when ellen walked in and calmed him down. "Well then if you need to spar i got the perfect place for you." Darxel says and then laughs maniaclly as he shifts the battle ground into the back of a dragon who is larger then a skyscraper. "Now this is an arena now ellen please give the nice man your sword form and let him use you okay." Dalgon said to his sword ellen as she transformed into her greatsword form and flew into Ahzeras hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
((Umm, we're not in the dorm anymore, we're outside on the sparring grounds.))

"Just thought I should get a little more practice in," he explained. Kyo's blades snapped out of their sheathes, sucking in light. He crouched into a fighting stance and waited for the initial attack.

((Umm, we're not in the dorm anymore, we're outside on the sparring grounds.))
((Thank you now excuse me i have a post to edit))

"NOW THIS IS FUN!" Darxel exclaimed. "Also ahzera dont hurt my partner to much...if you do she kinda does a self destruct.....and it is the power of fifteen super novas." Darxel tells ahzera

"Think you'll beat me this time?" Kyo taunted.

"Hah, the only reason you won last time, was because the bartender kicked us out. Prepare to be beaten." Ahzera swung Ellen, to test it the swords power. He threw placed her on the floor, and stepped back, crouched, and faded out of sight. "Heh, I've become more powerful than last time. My blade is no longer dying of thirst for the blood of men." Ahzera fell silent, and reappeared behind Kyo, he jabbed where he last saw Kyo, and faded back out. He came back on top of a wooden pole, where he wiped the red mist from his eyes.

((Everytime he fades and reappears, his vision fogs. the more times he uses it, the longer it takes to fade, until his blade drinks, and then it is reset. Also, his sword doesn't wound flesh, it just sucks the blood from the wound, unless it's lethal. his weakness is losing his own blood.))

Kyo's cloak deflected the blade. His physical form melted down into his shadow. Kyo's voice came from every direction at once, "That trick will not work on me twice, fool."

Reactions: GoatJudas
Status
Not open for further replies.