Moonlight Blade Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
he sat looking down muttering something and a tear fall he looked out the window

Obsidian shakes her hand "Its no problem I just got here myself and was about to unpack, Im Obsidian or Sid for short nice to meet you Shiro" she smiles again her dark blue eyes friendly

Noticing Shade muttering she frowns looking concerned "Whats wrong? I was only teasing im sorry if I said something wrong"

"I gonna tell you guys something so close the door " his voice was so serious you could feel tension in the air it could cut a thick piece of metal

Shiro quickly stepped into the room, quietly shutting the door behind herself, "Whats wrong?"

Looking more concerned Obsidian sits on her bed opposite of Shade and motions Shiro to sit next to her "You can sit if you like" looking at Shade her eyes serious "Whats wrong? It was just an accident....wasnt it?"

"when I said died I meant.... well... your looking at him im supposed to be dead" he took his shirt off tons upon tons off scars on his left arm where it looked at if the mussel had show at one point I time but it healed

Shiro set her bag on the floor and walks over and crawls on top of the bed. She sits next to Obsidian, her eyes wide with curiosity for the boy.

"shade..." Shiro whispers in a tone of sympathy and fear. Her golden eyes raking over the many scars.

Sid looks shocked and confused "Wait im confused....you said a boy drank your unfinished alchemy potion thing and it ended bad....you were the boy? What happened?"

"Were you trying to kill yourself shade?" a tear begins to form in Shiro's eyes. She quickly looks away from shade, her long white hair falling over her eyes.

"yes ad no im was working on a silence potion cus my roommate was actually Christian and he drank it to early thinking it was a soda ya bad idea he dropped it and it some how grew into some type of acid and it moved and spread quickly I burned my self horribly ...." he sighed " this is what happened I almost lost my arm"

Sid looks at Shades arm sadly frowning "im so sorry, if it helps at all im glad you lived you seem like a really sweet guy so far" she trys to smile faintly but her eyes are sad

smiled "thanks" he put his shirt on it covered it all up "so...." he sat back down

Shiro rubbs her eyes and looks away from Shade, "At least you're alright now, and you didn't die. I would have hated to bring such a young boy to judgment..." She sniffs, her eyes glance at the angels wings on the back of Obsidian's jacket. "Are you angel hun?" She asks quietly.

he sighed and cracked his neck and just looked out the window "its so nice out.... the darkness you know ?"

Looking even more confused Sid looks at Shiro "Angel? Judgement? What do you mean?"

"the darkness is nice sometimes, I like the night but the sun isnt so bad either" Sid looks at the floor seeming lost in thought

shade eyes widen "wait .... you mean angels of heaven and judgment of....a dead man" he was looking at shiro eyes widened

Shiro looks out the window and shudders, "I can't stand the dark... It's where the dark souls reside." Shiro's eyes flick to Obsidian. "Your wings, they resemble a common crest worn on the robes of angelic warriors. Warriors in heaven that fight the dark souls... and they also resemble those of a collectors mark." Shiro looks out at the window again, "I guess I'm what you would call a collector... I collect souls of the dead and bring them to judgment." Shiro stands up and turns around, moving her long hair away from the back of her neck. "I have a mark like your wings Sid." *on the back of shiro's neck is a light blue tattoo of angel wings resembling that of Obsidian's jacket's wings*

Status
Not open for further replies.