Moonlight Blade Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I wont " he chuckled and put is head in his arms

A boy in a black hood walked in to the school with a group, avoiding the teachers. He interacted with them only enough to know his dorm. The boy walked into his dorm room, and set down a black duffel bag. The room was empty, nearly everyone seemed to be in the cafeteria. The boy threw his hood back, and ran a hand through his black hair. Pulling the hood back down, he looked around the room, empty. He unzipped his bag, and pulled a burned, black book out. He slipped it under his bed, inside the covers. Turning back to the room, he frowned. Something, or someone was in there. He shrugged it off, but kept half an eye out for a disturbance. After unpacking his stuff, he shoved the bag under his bed. The boy unsheathed a wicked looking dagger from under his cloak. Walking up a flight of old stairs, he started to mutter something under his breath. He began to become opaque, with his clothes. He readied his dagger, and slammed open a study door.

"Listen, Dart, you f*****. I am here for two reasons. A. To hone my ability. B. To motherf****** get revenge for what you did to my mother." "I..I'm your father... You can't do this..." "Does it look like I give a flying rats a** who you are? I sacrificed my life to get here, and now, I am going to take yours." "N...No! Get away! NOoo... What?"

The boy had gone near invisible, and stood, just a few inches away from the teachers neck. He slipped the invisible knife around his throat, nearly touching. The boy held his breath, and fell backwards. The knife sliced through the mans neck, and pulled the head off its base. The boy swept the blade through the blood, and wherever the strange metal touched, the blood was sucked from the floor, and left no trace. After completing the task, he stood at the head of the stairs, looking upon what he had done. No blood, just a pale body, and head. Severed and lolling on the tip of a lamp.

The boy walked back down the stairs and laid down in his bed. His once black clothing now had crimson red streaks running through it. It was not blood, he had kept his clothes free of the stains. The red swept through his clothes, in patterns, and red beauty. He rested, with a blade in his hand, that now was inlaid with a ruby like substance.

Last edited:
((Sorry for double post. I had to think.))

The boy rose, and shook his head. He pulled the book out and opened it. The boy took out his knife, and pricked his hand with the tip. He placed the blade on the page, and closed his brown eyes. He convulsed, and his head snapped back to the ceiling. He breathed heavily, and fell back down. When checking the page, it was covered in red glyphs. He closed it, and slipped it under the bed. He walked into the cafeteria, and sat down at an empty table. He pulled out the book, and read the new page.

"are you okay? Do you want me to leave you alone?" Obsidian frowns moving back from Shade to give him space

"no i'm just kind of cold for some reason" he looked at her smiling

"Ah ya I get cold sometimes too thats why I usually have my jacket with me" She points to her black leather jacket showing him the dark blue angel wings on the back then she pulls out a paper with a list of her classes on it "So what classes do you have?"

Noticing the two talking, the boy walked over. If he was a loner in dark clothes, he would be picked out from a crowd. He waited for a break in conversation, then asked, "hey, um, I'm alone. I haven't me anyone here yet, you all seem nice... Can I join you?" He had black hair, brown eyes, slightly tanned skin, and a small scar across his nose. His spiked hair had a few red tips, and he was built like a Viking chief of old. Broad shoulders, and heavy bones.

"sure man im shade and sid let me see your classes I don't got my list on me but I remember them"

Obsidian smiles up at the other guy "Sure the more the merrier" she holds out her hand for him to shake "Im Obsidian or Sid for short im new as well" she gives Shade her class list her classes mainly centered around survival, flame, and control

Manor bypassed the group first, but couldn't help notice how friendly they were. So he decided to join in. "Hey there... My name is Manor. Can i eh... join?"

Surprised so many want to join Obsidan smiles at Manor "sure theres plenty of room, Im Obsidian or Sid nice to meet you Manor" she moves over to make more space shifting the sheathed katana in its black scabbard on her hip

shade was reading "ok sid im with you all day shockingly its very werid and im shade " he handed sid her schedule back

Obsidian looks surprised taking it and putting it in her pocket "Really? thats cool hope you dont mind me tagging along then" she smiles

She looks around the cafeteria seeing the other group at the table curious about them then sighs

"whats up sid? " he looked at her concerned

She looks at Shade slightly startled "Nothing sorry got a little lost in thought" she looks at her paper "umm do you know where room 888 is by any chance? Ive still got to unpack and see if I have a roommate....Are there roommates at this school?" she smiles slightly embarrassed at her lack of knowledge

"ya its right next to mine if I dot get switched due to um.....'misunderstandings'" he looks down "ya don't be surprised if I get moved quick" he chuckled and stood and he was 6"2' and started to lead her to her room

"Misunderstandings? Like what?" She looks at him curiously standing up and following him feeling short at 5'7 "dang your tall" she giggles softly

he chuckles "well you see my roommate is really Christian and alchemy is considered a sin but you got to look more into it there is one main rule that would make it a sin" he sighed " I hospitalized the guy .... ya .. it honestly was his fault do to him drinking my recent creation witch was not finished.... " he scratched the back of his head

Status
Not open for further replies.