Moonlight Blade Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ah remind me not to drink any of your concoctions then in the future, I personally like my health as it is" she giggles her voice teasing resting her hand on the hilt of her katana "So are you in trouble for it?"

"the room is glowing green im not going there unless its for money and a lot of it ..not to seem greedy but I grew up poor " he shrugged "

Manor looked up as the two leaved. "Well that was quick, i might as well just go to my room. Bye guys!" Manor waved off and looked at the information on his card. "Lets see.. Manor Castill, Age 16, Room 886... Well thats far up. I hope i dont pass out with the staircase. They dont even have an elevator?!"

Turning to Manor, the boy spoke, his voice was not in the upper spectrum of sound, but it wasn't as if he was a singer who had smoked too many cigarettes. It was at the center of the two, and fitted his looks. "So, er, I'm Jake. What classes do you have?"

Manor turned around at the foot of the giant staircase. "Oh.. Hi Jake, im Manor. Nice to meet ya! I have lets see... Axe class, armour crafting class and Basic skill class. What about you?"

"I've got dark daggers, Necromancy, and Basic skill class. Uh, sorry for interrupting you, I haven't really met anybody. My dorm is in the 880s as well. I think it's at the end of the line, near the wall. 889, perhaps?" He began walking up the stairs with Manor, and pulled back his hood.

Obsidian waves to Manor and the other guy "bye ill c ya around"
She frowns "im sorry I know how that is I grew up poor as well, so your room is glowing green huh? Jeeze what did that boy drink?" she giggles gently teasing when she sees the long climb up the stairs she groans "seriously? Obviously they want us in shape to do this....I think im naming it staircase of doom" She starts walking up them with Shade turning when she hears voices not far behind seeing Manor and the other guy coming up as well

Last edited:
"it aleady is called that sid" he chuckled they got to the top there were two doors one had glow under it another was normol

She rolls her eyes at Shade "should I be worried being so close to your glowing room?" She shifts her black duffle bag hanging on her back

"nahh hey do you mind if I hang out at your dorm till I get a new one if I get new one?" he was acting really serious

"Umm sure If you dont mind watching me unpack that is, dont even think of trying anything funny though I will kick your butt" Obsidian smiles going to her room opening it with the key and walks inside looking around for anyone seeing its empty of people "well looks like Im roommateless for now" she giggles lightly

shade slides onto a bed on the left side of the room "mine"

She laughs softly tossing her duffle bag on the bed to the right "claiming it already huh? Who says I want Mr. Mastermind alchemist as a roommate?" her tone is teasing her eyes playful

*looking for her room* Shiro stood at the base of the massive stair case and looked down at her papers, "up the stairwell perhaps?..."
Reaching the top of the stairwell she notices a glowing green light coming from underneath one of the doors
"What in the world?" She shifts her blue backpack over her shoulder and moves her long white choppy hair out of her face to get a better look at the bright green light.
.....what is that green light...?

Shiro hears two people talking in a room a few doors down and walks towards the noise. The door is slightly cracked open and she pushes on it slightly.
"Sorry for the intrusion... but" her golden eyes flick between the girl and boy "do either of you know what that bright green light is from the doorway down the hall?"

he sat up quick and looked at her "dear god did you go in there? we had a guy on in there and he died if you went in there we need to get you to the clinic now" he looked at her very seriously

Shiro's golden eyes grew wide with terror and a hand rose to her parted lips, "Oh my god! I almost did! We need to tell someone!!"

"oh they know we still working on getting it cleaned...."

"Oh," Shiro said relaxing her shoulders and leaning against the doorway, "Well thank God I never went in there; what the heck happened in there anyways? A nuclear explosion?"

Obsidian frowns at Shade "hey you never said he died now I feel bad" she walks over to the girl and smiles gently "hello im guessing your new too?"

"Yes," Shiro says, straitening up immediately and shifting her bag to the other shoulder. She extends a hand to the girl standing in front of her "sorry for the intrusion, I'm Shiro." Her eyes flick to the boy then back up to girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.