Moonlight Blade Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"im gonna leave now...." he opened the door and kinda walked out and sat by the glowing door "god..... why me...."

Seeing the tattoo Sid looks stunned "Wow...collector....information overload...." she suddenly starts to breathe hard "I umm ill be back" she quickly gets up opening the door and nearly runs out of the room closing it behind her. Once out she runs down the stairs and through the hall into the school court yard only stopping at a huge oak tree, panting she leans against it her hand on the hilt of her katana

shade follows her and approaches sid slowly " hey sid...." he sat by her and took out some cigarettes " you smoke??" he light his and blew out doughnut shaped smoke

Shiro stands in the room alone and shudders looking at the doorway. Did I frighten them?

As Shade approaches Sid is muttering under her breath "Control...control..." Seeing Shade approaching she goes silent keeping her gaze on the ground her cheeks slightly flushed "Hi Shade, no thank you" her golden hair falls to her sides hiding her face partly "Your not going to die" her voice is quiet

"I wont not as long as your here sid...." he looked at her "im scared though...." he looked at the stars and took a drag of his cigarette

"why me? And why scared?" you notice a slight strain to Sid's voice

"ok im scared because I have a semi dark soul and.... well.. uhh" puts out his cigarette and accidently put his hand on hers " I dot know how to put this..."

She laughs somewhat bitterly "I think I've got you beat there Shade" she frowns looking at his hand on hers her skin oddly cold "umm...Shade?...what are u saying?"

"I don't know.... that I think your cute and may have had crush on you since I meet you??"

"I...umm...I dont think that's a good idea....nothing against you Shade I think your cute too...but uhh" she fidgets nervously "im not someone you want a relationship with..." her voice is low her hair hiding her face

h moved her hair to show her face " im a ghost pretty much your the only girl who didn't think I was a complete and utter psycho maniac and your face is beautiful please don't hide it" he smiled

Shiro looks out the window at the dark sky... Now they're outside, it's not safe at night...

"Stupid, stupid..." she mumbles, "you can never shut up can you?"

*the window flies open* Shiro yelps and falls backwards. *A black misty mass forces itself into the room* Shiro's eyes widen and she scrambles backwards until her back is pinned against the far wall.
"Now look what you've done!" the mist chuckles darkly floating closer to Shiro, "You've basically handed those two over to me!"
"You stay away from them demon!" Shiro growls slowly rising from the floor.
"Oh what's this I sense?" the demon whispers floating closer to the window, "Shade is a dark soul! Goodie Goodie!" The demon laughs.
Shiro, sensing the demon's attention else where, cautiously reaches a hand underneath her dress and unhooks a crucifix retractable scythe from her thigh clasp. Click.
The demon's attention snapped to Shiro and suddenly hurled itself at the angel. Shiro lurched the weapon to the right and the massive silver and white scythe extended; Just shielding her from the blow, knocking her body against the wall.
"Let's make this a bit interesting shall we?" the black mass murmured into Shiro's ear.
"Don't touch them!! He's a half soul!! There's still a chance he wouldn't turn if you tried!!" Shiro challenged, straining against the weight of her opponent.
"Don't challenge me angel!!" The demon boomed, and threw her to the floor knocking her unconscious, "I'm building an army weakling! I'll do what I must!!"

[I'll continue RPing later haha I gotta get some shut eye ;3]

She looks surprised blushing lightly "why do you say your a ghost and phsycho maniac? You dont seem crazy or a big loner ryou welcomed me just fine" her breathing starts to get faster her back against the tree and Shade in front of her

"...its because im not seen by others I may be tall but I passed up as a dead man walking due to the acid thing...ya..." he looked at her deeply in the eyes

"you seem far from dead to me I know there's still a fire in you" she keeps her gaze down avoiding his gaze and suddenly stiffens "Shade if I ask you for a favor will you do it?" she grips the tree behind her

"ya well in In limits sid" he blushed

She's shakes her head at him fighting a smile "will you go back into the school for me and find Shiro she seems like a very sweet girl and we kinda abandoned her after she told us something private....i feel bad but I cant be near her right now..." she looks up at him her eyes showing a hint of pain

"ya" he gets up "Ill be back ok?" then he wet back to her room and saw the demon and took it down and started yelling at it in demonic langue (just goning to translate) "get out of here before I kill you"

As soon as Shade leaves Sid doubles over panting trying to fight for control of the demon inside her, one she's been fighting all her life. Feeling the dark souls and demons around her makes her control start to slip. She starts running through the school grounds stopping at a water fountain a block away from where she was panting hard. Sid collapses unable to fight it any longer

Status
Not open for further replies.