Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Mero

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rachnera

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ yeah I was hoping that, maybe if some of them have an idea of who based on whats here. Still yz to wait on.

Hey, all I have is a wolfel. And if wolfel is ever to take the yuri route, Ogre's got that shit locked down; she can feed her.

Right now I think its two unless the teachers get involved. Given problems in Yz's area we might want to dismiss him from this if he doesn't reply soon. Emp can likely make a male replacement if he still wants.

With the teachers then two get three and one gets two, unless another comes. Though the person who said they were working on something I've given up on seeing that happening.

I am still a bit unsure if the teachers ought to throw themselves into the harem.
The more the merrier, I suppose.

Who knows, right now curious whos active. Though meh. As to the teachers, thats up to you really.

@Yzmael
Based on your lengthy hiatus, it seems as though I have no choice but to suspend your participation in this RP.
You are welcome to return at any time, but it would be unfair to the other players to wait this long.

@Uncle Legens Legentis Can't remember if I read about this when the thread first began, but what are the requirements for this school? Like, would a human have to be particularly wealthy or outstanding grades/reputation to enter? Obviously no gangbangers would be let in, but like, what's their standard?

The process is more or less random so as to create a more diverse environment.
So long as a criminal record is not present, along with a few micromanaging details, almost anyone is allowed into the academy.

readImage

Reactions: RedArmyShogun
Reactions: Kurogane86
One does not choose the yandere. The yandere chooses you. And if they somehow do choose the yandere... Well, then they soon regret it.

Status
Not open for further replies.