Modern Fantasy Clash of The Gifted

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Mini with both her eyes would have the I2 with IR. So really she has the best vision. xD

Too bad she isn't robotic, organic night vision is different but hey it gives the same results.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Some world building here.

People are scared. The city is seriously at risk with this gifted crime surge. A lot of rumors are circulating the team: Some people say they're all criminals, or some freaky experiment gave them their powers, more future focused people think they'll be used to suppress the public, or of course they won't be able to stop the criminals.

It has been explained to you all that the criminals you'll be hunting are not at equal power with one of you. It's a only a hope that the entire team be able to stop one of these people.

Valk Moriden is a pretty great guy. A former firefighter with a low class background, he climbed his way up to Minister all on his own. He initially comes off as naively positive, but it stems from a strong belief that it is better to smile at the worst of times then the best. For you guys' first meeting he picked you up IN HIS LIMO, and had his driver stop so he could get some kid's kite out of a tree. He stands for justice in all forms, big and small. He can be childish often but he means well and has been extremely supportive of the team since the beginning.
He totally joined Mini and Rose in thinking of superhero names.
He often told Riener he is sure of her redemption.
Always laughs at Yen's jokes, even when they are SO BAD.
Challenged Faelon to a archery match and failed to even hit a target.

Most of your guy's secrets are known to the Department but not to each other.

We will be starting right after the intro, at the big reveal.

@Crono
Also is everything with Jero good or is there anything wrong? Just wanted to know.

@Crono I think he was wondering why his character wasn't in that short prologue.

Valk Moriden is a pretty great guy.
I don't think Rose would have a good relationship with anyone significantly older than her or part of the authority. Especially not someone that showed up in a Limo and knew everything about her, she would be very suspicious.

No I just wanted to be sure all was approved. I've had situations before where one thing was said but things changed. Sorry to seem like a bother.:fairy:

Reactions: TreasureSniper
Y'all be monster loving people. HUMAN FOREVER #HumanOnly

Mini with both her eyes would have the I2 with IR. So really she has the best vision. xD
Don't really understand all that but the pictures are nice... Yayuh!! #TeamNotMan

Too bad she isn't robotic, organic night vision is different but hey it gives the same results.

Yeah... well she always seems to be connected to her super phone and her crazy headphones so there's that... oh! and like also we do have the ShadowRunMegazord combo thaat your girlie could join up on if she wasn't sooooo anti-NotMan ;PPP

But like for serious now...

@Crono is there anyway you could set up a Character Index thread as a separate section for listing charrie sheets only. Like that would make it easier to see and go over all the charries? Pretty please...? :3

Reactions: Snowflake
Don't really understand all that but the pictures are nice... Yayuh!! #TeamNotMan

Yeah... well she always seems to be connected to her super phone and her crazy headphones so there's that... oh! and like also we do have the ShadowRunMegazord combo thaat your girlie could join up on if she wasn't sooooo anti-NotMan ;PPP

But like for serious now...

@Crono is there anyway you could set up a Character Index thread as a separate section for listing charrie sheets only. Like that would make it easier to see and go over all the charries? Pretty please...? :3
Fine...

@Crono
So are our characters supposed to say a few words as they come on stage? Like, an introduction to the audience of sorts?

@Crono
So are our characters supposed to say a few words as they come on stage? Like, an introduction to the audience of sorts?
Valk is gonna introduce you by name. It is your character's choice if they want to introduce themselves or not. If not then you're expected to just stand on stage until dismissed by Valk.

Wow! That was an awesome sequence for intros err'body~^^!!

So like i'm thinking that Mini was like one of the few that was whoo-hoo~ing and cheering into the awkward silence during Faelon's turn. She calls him 'Mel'o' which is short form for "Melin otorno" from an Elf common dialect and I'mma say its a term of endearment which means 'Dear Brother' from a youngeer sibling.

For Dave she's like "Who D-MAN?! Deep D-Man!! WHO D-MAN?! DEEP D-MAN!!! Yayuh!!" She calls him both 'D-man' and 'Deep' cuz he don't seem to talk much but when he does she thinks its so Deeeep, bruh! ...that and i guess cuz he's a merperson...?

For Jero she's like "J! Yay! J! Yay! Mista' Smokey do dem 4:20 wit Mini!!! Get LIT!!" She calls him 'J' or 'Mista' Smokey' cuz she's always going up to him and all like: "Hey wuts in Mista' Smokey's pipe todaaaaaay, J?" all hopeful its some kinda' 'whacky-tabacky' and he's in a sharing mood... ;33

For Rose, she didn't think the redhead wanted cheers to she just held the pose cuz much love n' my sista WUT!! And she calls her 'Rosée.'

For Charlotte she'd be like "Miss C!! YAAAAAAYYYY!!" real loud then like under her breath: "ewwww..." then "Miss C!! YAAAAAYYY!!" then "ewwww..." She calls her 'Little Miss C' but sounds like 'Lil' Missy' when she says it.

For Raiyen she'd be like "Raiyen!! Yaaaaaaaaayyyy!!" She calls him Raiyen plain, formal and simple. Cuz she seen him in combat training. And she's afraid of him.

But yeah~yeah!! Sooo awesomes n fun man!!

She's gonna need a bottle spray.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom