Modern Fantasy Clash of The Gifted

K soooooo like Boo postied up before deadline!! Yayuh^^

But like I didn't know how to address the whole crime scene investigation without breaking away from Mini's charrie and make her waaaaay smarter and more efficient than she actually is. Sooooooo... like I'm thinking that since I put it out there that Mini would mostly play role of Gofer that you guys could direct Mini to do things in your posties that would benefit us?

IDK how else to do that...? Hope that works for you guys? I can edit my postie if need be k? Let Boo know k? ^^;

Loooool poor little Tiresias.

So, I was thinking that Ty could kinda focus on what magical aftermath got left behind, and working on reconstructing what the magic would've looked like and acted using his illusions since he's been studying and researching this kind of stuff.

Let me know if I need to change anything.

Ummmm... Soooooo... Like nudge-nudge...?

Anyone? Murps...? :\

Reactions: TreasureSniper
I'm alive, not the people you were looking for but hi.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
I'm alive, not the people you were looking for but hi.
Hey~hey^^!!

Soooooo like yeah... I just wanted to check on err'body cuz like I gots all nervous cuz of the whole 5 day or get skipped thing ^^;

All in due time as they say. Besides weekends.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hey I was just wondering if this was still open to sign ups?

I'm honestly just waiting for jero to call for back up

K sooooo like its been like almost a week since deadline and like there are only posts for Tiresias, Davey, Charlotte and Mini.

Hey~hey @MYTH* and @Snowflake you guys gunna postie up soon??O,o??

Wasn't the point of 5 day thing not to wait up on people? Just skip me, besides I don't really see Rose as the detective kind of character. She'd be more suited for suspect interrogation but then you have psychics that can mind dive and force the memories out so not even that really. Best to keep her as a combatant in my opinion, suits her character the best and just puts more emphasis on her combat prowess rather than making her competent at everything.

Please include why she joined the team in your backstory, then I'll set you up to post.
She joined the team to help anyone who needs it. As she never wants people to be hurt if she can't help prevent or stop it,

Wasn't the point of 5 day thing not to wait up on people? Just skip me, besides I don't really see Rose as the detective kind of character. She'd be more suited for suspect interrogation but then you have psychics that can mind dive and force the memories out so not even that really. Best to keep her as a combatant in my opinion, suits her character the best and just puts more emphasis on her combat prowess rather than making her competent at everything.

Would be nice if ye dropped an I'm gonna skip.

Maybe but I'm still gonna say that the five day time frame was created to avoid waiting on people regardless of if they say they are busy or not. So rather than me worrying if I mentioned I won't be able to post you just assume I won't after that time passes and move on with the story. Besides, I am not really the one holding the story here, Rose is largely irrelevant to the things at hand.

@Crono still among the living?

Bleeh, now what gang? Anyone feel like taking the reins or do we just disperse and let it end?

Bleeh, now what gang? Anyone feel like taking the reins or do we just disperse and let it end?
I wouldn't mind taking over. But I'll need a co gm. Also we might need to change the name of the rp.

I'll help out.