Modern Fantasy Clash of The Gifted

That awkward moment when the mind control actually works.... lol sureee let’s send the scheming skeleton on a necromancy case...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
5 Days sounds fine. Things are leveling out and I have off tomorrow so I should be able to completely catch up

• Bucket of Rainbows
Five might not work for me. I should be able to post at least once a week so I'm bound to skip a few of these cycles in the long run so just bear that in mind. Four is even worse so I might even have to pull out if I end up falling behind too much at some point.

• Bucket of Rainbows
So far everyone is in favor of 5 days, gotta consider snow's position, however.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Not really, you do you and if I cannot keep up I'll just drop out so no one has to wait on me. It's not a character driven story so it's fine.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Not really, you do you and if I cannot keep up I'll just drop out so no one has to wait on me. It's not a character driven story so it's fine.
Well like I think MYTH voted 4 but like even if ya can't postie up on a reg sched, it's like you said: not charrie driven. AND!! Couple in the fact that Rosee is a teleporter and our charries have a warp gate, Rose could pretty much be in and out with the group as needed.

Like and if ya has to get skipped then we could easily say Rose teleported off to do like x,y or z...? Does that work?

But thats equivalent to dropping a flaming angry meteor!

But thats equivalent to dropping a flaming angry meteor!
Sounds good to me. And like is that our soon-to-be-debuted group attack?

"FLAMING ANGRY METEOR!!" BOOOOOOOOOM!!!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: AshenAngel
Also known as the temper tantrum

• Bucket of Rainbows
Also known as the temper tantrum
Ummm... that's actually not true. Oh! It's coools. You must be new here. Let Boo explain:

'Temper tantrum' - what our charries have to put up with when interacting with Charlotte.

Our Lil' Missy... Err'day, err'day, err'day, err'day...!!

Oh shnap!! ;PPP~~

Charlotte is a nice girl once you get to know her! Don't make me use this water spray on you!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Charlotte is a nice girl once you get to know her! Don't make me use this water spray on you!
Yeah~yeah...so I been told about most bigots and racists ;PPP~~

@Crono sooooo like are we doing the 4 day/1day nudge rounds? Or is it like 5day/1day nudge rounds?

I can’t wait until she interacts meets Tiresias.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Soooooo like are we gunna flash forward to the crime scene? And if so, J needs to watch Mini cuz like she is just a disaster waiting to happen. Like for sure she would be: touching things, moving evidence, turning things into a party kinda' dealio so like I'm thinking that it be best that since Faelon is gone, J lays down the law for her to check herself and not touch nothing!

So prolly Mini's role here is to use her giant smartphone and giant headphones: take photo's, record testemonies and online searches?

The biggest asset Mini has for info and underground/black market type dealings is her her Gifted bestie Blink; the chick is an assassin that takes out 'at risk criminals.' She also keeps in touch with former profs and experts from their time training in for this team too-- but like whether or not they like her/respond to her is a different matter. BUT!! Her burlesque troupe girlies are avid social media/vlog/youtube reaction/attention ho's so yeah like they would notice trends and anything that peeps say about the team.

Last edited: