Mobius: Reborn (a Sonic the Hedhehog Gjinka RP, Se

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're still accepting I'd appreciate it if I'd be able to claim Emerl from Sonic Battle :3 I really enjoy the sonic universe but the fandom has a habit of being ultra-cringy, but this looks well put together so I'd enjoy sticking my hand in.

Edit: Depending on the continuity I would be playing Gemerl instead

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're still accepting I'd appreciate it if I'd be able to claim Emerl from Sonic Battle :3 I really enjoy the sonic universe but the fandom has a habit of being ultra-cringy, but this looks well put together so I'd enjoy sticking my hand in.

Edit: Depending on the continuity I would be playing Gemerl instead

You can be Emeral if you want (but he'd probably be designed as a combat-based robot as opposed to a 'collect the emeralds and destroy Sonic' robot since Eggman hasn't gone nuts yet xD)

And @HangeZoe, @There's Tavros, I'll add you guys to the collective 'make sure you got the OoC thread link' PM ^^

You can be Emeral if you want (but he'd probably be designed as a combat-based robot as opposed to a 'collect the emeralds and destroy Sonic' robot since Eggman hasn't gone nuts yet xD)

And @HangeZoe, @There's Tavros, I'll add you guys to the collective 'make sure you got the OoC thread link' PM ^^
To be fair, Emerl predates Gerald Robotnik :U But we could work on an accepted backstory if you want :3

To be fair, Emerl predates Gerald Robotnik :U But we could work on an accepted backstory if you want :3

If I'm gonna be honest I never played Sonic Battle (or most of the Advance games), so I vaguely remember Emeral/Gemeral xD

But yeah we can figure things out ^^

If I'm gonna be honest I never played Sonic Battle (or most of the Advance games), so I vaguely remember Emeral/Gemeral xD

But yeah we can figure things out ^^
He's basically a being very similar to Shadow, but was created by an ancient race rather than Gerald. He's considered to be an ultimate weapon providing he has all 7 chaos emeralds with a fail-safe system to make sure he remains a positive force rather than a negative force. Gerald uncovered him and was experimenting on him along with Project: Shadow but had to sell him off to the military to get more time with Project: Shadow in which the military fucked up and Emerl obliterated one of their bases. He was later found by Eggman who attempted to use him to conquer the world.

I was thinking along the lines of keeping his origins but removing most of his intelligence's reliance on the chaos emeralds, and re-working his program so he's not as easily corruptible, then nerfing his abilities outside of a super form (Emerl's is known as an Ultimate) so he's on par with most everyone else.

@Kitsunemage Emerl also has a habit of developing a friendship with Cream in all his iterations :P

He's basically a being very similar to Shadow, but was created by an ancient race rather than Gerald. He's considered to be an ultimate weapon providing he has all 7 chaos emeralds with a fail-safe system to make sure he remains a positive force rather than a negative force. Gerald uncovered him and was experimenting on him along with Project: Shadow but had to sell him off to the military to get more time with Project: Shadow in which the military fucked up and Emerl obliterated one of their bases. He was later found by Eggman who attempted to use him to conquer the world.

I was thinking along the lines of keeping his origins but removing most of his intelligence's reliance on the chaos emeralds, and re-working his program so he's not as easily corruptible, then nerfing his abilities outside of a super form (Emerl's is known as an Ultimate) so he's on par with most everyone else.

@Kitsunemage Emerl also has a habit of developing a friendship with Cream in all his iterations :P

So he's around shadows timeline?

So he's around shadows timeline?
He's old enough to have been created around the time of Tikal. :3 In the games though, he and Shadow become friends due to their shared status of "Ultimate Weapon."

So at the start are we having Doctor Robotnik who later becomes Eggman?

And Emerl would fit well xD but Gemerl wouldn't of been made yet

So at the start are we having Doctor Robotnik who later becomes Eggman?

And Emerl would fit well xD but Gemerl wouldn't of been made yet
I am aware.

Uhm... Gerald Robotnik is Eggman's grandfather. Eggman is Eggman.

I am aware.

Uhm... Gerald Robotnik is Eggman's grandfather. Eggman is Eggman.
Eggman and Robotnik are basically interchangeable names, considering Robotnik is Eggman. He was just nicknamed Eggman XD

Eggman was always his Japanese name, but the English translation team changed it to Robotnik because that sounded better (I believe)

Eventually they just said 'screw it' and added in that the American version of Sonic started using 'Eggman' as a derogatory nickname for Ivo around the time SA1 came out (but Robotnik eventually adopted it as well because 'Eggman Empire' sounds a bit better then 'Robotnik-Tropolis' (or 'Robotropolis')

So yeah; Eggman is Robotnik and Robotnik is Eggman.

At the start of this RP, Robotnik will NOT be a villain, but events during the 1st chapter will force him to go nuts

@mr_pibbs
Shit. I just noticed that you said that we couldn't pick anyone from the Nocturnus tribe. Emerl is a pinnacle creation of the Nocturnus Tribe :U In the canon he was left behind during the Argus Event. Will I still be able to play him because of his loose affiliation? ;3;

@mr_pibbs
Shit. I just noticed that you said that we couldn't pick anyone from the Nocturnus tribe. Emerl is a pinnacle creation of the Nocturnus Tribe :U In the canon he was left behind during the Argus Event. Will I still be able to play him because of his loose affiliation? ;3;

Yeah that'd be cool. If he's something of a fragment/artefact left behind by the Nocturnus Tribe before they were banished to their realm, then that'd be fine with me ^^

Hell, you could even start him off on Angel Island with Knux xD

Yeah that'd be cool. If he's something of a fragment/artefact left behind by the Nocturnus Tribe before they were banished to their realm, then that'd be fine with me ^^

Hell, you could even start him off on Angel Island with Knux xD
Due to some circumstance he was the only part of their civilization that was lead behind, Gerald actually theorized Emerl destroyed the entire tribe before it was found out he didn't do it himself, it was just his creation that caused it. As in, Emerl and the rest of the Gizoid robots were so powerful at that point in time that Argus banished the Nocturnus Tribe but left Emerl behind on accident :U

I was going to look into starting him as he normally had been, washed up on a beach nearby to another character lucky enough to find him :3 Given his state as an AI he can switch between the two teams depending on who finds him, who he develops his link with, and if Eggman ever tampers with his programming.

Imma PM you now xD

• Love
Reactions: MagusOfTheScales
WAIT NOBODY CALLED AMY
I CALL AMY TOO

BUH BUH BAI-YA BAI-YA

Status
Not open for further replies.