Mobius: Reborn (a Sonic the Hedhehog Gjinka RP, Se

Status
Not open for further replies.
If not for the fact that you have so many light side characters already, i'd say that i would rather enjoy playing as Cream. ;A;

Just because we've got a lot of lightsiders doesn't meant we're not accepting them ^^

You're welcome to join!

(All we need now are Amy, Knuckles and Vector and we'd have the official 'old school' crew together xD)

Reactions: RafaDark
Alright so all we're waiting for who are 'crucial' to the first chapter are Eggman (who I might just NPC at this point) and Knuckles, so if you guys have any friends who might be interested, just let them know!

I'm gonna make a CS thread soon (and I'll post Sonic's sheet as a template for you guys to use as inspiration), then I'll start work on the OoC. We just need those two to make any sense out of the 1st chapter (and although I and my co-GM could NPC them, I'd prefer allowing others the chance to have fun).

Also, Imma do a roll call in my next post :3

Reactions: RafaDark
Charmy and Cosmo here!

And willing to play KNUCKLES or EGG MAN if you can't find any other players xD

Are you still accepting? :X

If you are (I will be bluntly obvious I have not read anything, beside the first thread (the introduction obviously) to the RP, so excuse me if I am claiming a role someone already has taken :X) is it possible for me to claim Rogue?

As far as I can tell from the roll call (okay I lied, I read the glowing text on the screen xD) I can't see anyone taking it, but I don't know if you're still accepting :X

Rouge is free and we're still accepting ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: CrystalTears
Also, the OoC and Character Sheet thread should be up soon (maybe today hopefully), so stay tuned everyone!

If shadow or knuckes isn't taken then I'll do one of the two c:

Neither one is taken ^^ (Shadow will be a bit MIA from the RP for a little while, but you're more then welcome to pick him up when he's introduced in that chapter ^^)

So are you alright with playing Knuckles?

Neither one is taken ^^ (Shadow will be a bit MIA from the RP for a little while, but you're more then welcome to pick him up when he's introduced in that chapter ^^)

So are you alright with playing Knuckles?
Thought that someone has knuckles, and I don't mind playing shadow even if he'll appear latter on.

Well I'm debating because I really like shadow.

You can still claim him and pick him up alongside Knuckles later on if you want!

And that was a temporary 'what if' scenario since Knuckles is pretty important for the first 3 chapters xD

You can still claim him and pick him up alongside Knuckles later on if you want!

And that was a temporary 'what if' scenario since Knuckles is pretty important for the first 3 chapters xD

Yeah I'll wing with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.