Mobius: Reborn (a Sonic the Hedhehog Gjinka RP, Se

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically speaking with that logic, Team Chaotix should also be their own unit, but they fall more in line with the good guys. In Sonic Riders, the Babylon Rogues are presented as rivals to the gang, so they could easily be altered into villain-characters.

Yeah I was thinking of having him as a part of the light team, but like you said the dark team is lacking and I could play him as a part of the dark team. He may not get along with the other darksiders, but as a rival of sonic he gets along with them better.

Reactions: Petricus Euryale
Yeah, like that. Characters can always switch sides later on.

Or should I say 'screw it' and only have one side for all the characters (Light) while NPCing the bad guys? I'm only bringing this up since we're gaining traction very slowly

Well other than eggman a lot of the bad guys are on the off list until later chapters, at least a lot of the cooler ones. Also it seemed like a lot of the characters really had their own agenda and depending on the situation anyone could be on any side.

You could go classic and have Knuckles start on the bad guy's team, being tricked by Eggman ???

Knuckles is kind of indifferent for this chapter at least, but he'd become a good guy during the second chapter because of story events. He could get tricked and be a villain for a short time, but nothing on par with the Sonic 3-Knuckles level of 'being tricked'

Reactions: Petricus Euryale
That's fine. And his starting indifference matches his character xD

What dark side characters can we start with from the beginning? Just a rough list of sorts, you don't have to dredge up every obscure character you can find

That's fine. And his starting indifference matches his character xD

What dark side characters can we start with from the beginning? Just a rough list of sorts, you don't have to dredge up every obscure character you can find

Can u pm me the list of evil characters we can have

The Dark Side characters we can start with from the beginning are;

• Dr. Robotnik/Eggman

• Rouge the Bat

• E-102r/Any of the E-100 bots (Sonic Adventure and further)

• Really any of Eggman's inventions (save the 'specific ones' like Metal Sonic/Knuckles or the Tails Doll)

• The Babylon Rogues (considered 'dark' because of their rivalry to Sonic and friends)

• Pretty much most of the villains from the Archie Comics (ex. Scourge the Hedgehog, Nack the Weasel, Bean and Bark, Fionna Fox, etc. Certain characters like Elicpse the Darkling are reserved for later arcs, but there's very few of them so don't worry).

Remember, you can always inverse characters to be evil or good (ex. Big could secretly be an evil mastermind, but you'd have to make the new version of the character believable).

The RP's tag line is "Reborn" for a reason ;)

Eggman would be the one exception to this xD

He starts off 'good' but by the end of chapter 1 he'd be evil. Don't see him switching sides again for a while (probably not until the final chapters of the RP).

Big could secretly be an evil mastermind, but you'd have to make the new version of the character believable.
The Face of Pure Evil.
latest

• Love
Reactions: Lockheart
The Face of Pure Evil.
latest

Little did Sonic and friends realize that 'Froggy' was actually the name of a prototype super-weapon that, when activated, obliterated the entire planet within seconds.

• Love
Reactions: AHeartlessNobody
I think its official XD Big needs to become the main villain of the rp.

Not the main, but I might throw him in there ;)

Also, how do you guys feel about a Freeplay 'come and go' casual thread alongside the main story ones where we can do non-plot related interactions and generally just do character development/mess around? It would operate alongside the main thread and wouldn't really have a 'plot' per say, it would be a free form type idea where we can make little plots on our own.

Hmmm sure XD Why not. That means I can play around with Cosmo some before introducing her in the later chapters.

Not the main, but I might throw him in there ;)

Also, how do you guys feel about a Freeplay 'come and go' casual thread alongside the main story ones where we can do non-plot related interactions and generally just do character development/mess around? It would operate alongside the main thread and wouldn't really have a 'plot' per say, it would be a free form type idea where we can make little plots on our own.
Would it be "cannon" to the main plot? Or are the two completely separate and what happens in one does not happen in the other? Would be fun though ! And we do that then in that thread, would be able to have some of the characters from the alternate future like Silver and Blaze?

@Petricus Euryale, You'd be able to choose if something is 'canon' or not based on mutual agreement, but generally the thread would be for non-canon stuff/stuff that wouldn't affect the main plot (think of it as the chapter in between chapters).

And I'd say that people would be allowed to use those characters there as a way to test them out for later use ^^

I should also mention that this proposed thread would take place entirely in 'Twinkle Park' (a theme park from SA1, but this version is more or less just Eggman's Incredible Interstellar Amusement Park from Sonic Colours, but with way less death traps and alien-enslavement for hyper-go-on powers :3)

If not for the fact that you have so many light side characters already, i'd say that i would rather enjoy playing as Cream. ;A;

Status
Not open for further replies.