Mixed Match

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuckling, she took off her helmet and hopped off the Harley, giving him back the helmet. "Don't worry. They are very friendly and open-minded. Where you think I got it from? You can come in and wait for me, or you can come back for me in half an hour? I don't mind either or. Though, I'm a rebel myself, I still take my time when dressing up. I think is part of the females genes. "

Amelia changed into a black skirt, red top, black jacket and black heels. She met Valkyria and looked down. "Is this...is this okay?"

Nils laughs "I can just wait here on my bike, its no problem and I dont want to intrude or anything.."

Valkyria looked her over and licked her lips as she fiddled with her own black jacket. "You're beautiful." She stammered with a blush. God. That was subtle. She would be out of the closet in zero point five if she didn't control herself more.

After watering the flowers Dave put the water can away then tended to his counter where he began to put together orders people had wanted.

Amelia didnt seem to notice and looked relieved. "Im so glad. I thought I looked stupid. I saw this in one of my aunts magazines and thought I'd try it." Amelia smiled at Valkyria. "Lets go in, Val."

"Aw! Don't go shy on me now. Come on, you can wait inside. My parents don't bite...that much. Besides, you are my friend; I can't just leave you waiting, outside." She smiled at him and started walking towards her house. "But, if you want to stay outside, I'll respect your decision. Though, that would make my parents suspicious of you." Stopping at the entrance, she opened the door and waited for Nils to make a decision.

Nils sighed and walked hesitantly into her house. He looks around as he sits down on a couch and waits "you have a nice house.."

ryuuto turned right and sped off towards his house. he had to change. when he got home he took a quick shower and got dressed in some blacks and a nice button up shirt. he grabbed his bomber jacket and hopped back in his car. after he left home, it took him 30 min to reach the bar. he parked the car.did one last check of himself. then got out and headed in.

Valkyria took Amelia's hand. As long as she wasn't revealed. She didn't want anyone to know that she was basically swinging both ways. No one even liked that. "Yeah, let's get in there." She said with a smile.

Finally inside, she said Hi to her parents and introduced Nils to them. "Hi, Mom. Hi, Dad. This is Nils, a new friend of mine. He's the new hero at school." Saying that, a small chuckle escaped her lips. "Anyways, I leave you guys to chat while I take a quick shower." She said to her parents while smirking at Nils.

"Where are you going, sweety?" asked her mother. "There's going to be an event at the local bar and I want to go and see if they'll let me play a couple of my songs." She said while walking up the stairs, to her room. She quickly looked for an outfit and made her way to the bathroom to take a quick shower. 'I hope he is okay with being alone with them.' With this in mind, she entered the bathroom.

Amelia smiled and walked in. She looked around in awe. She was glad Val was with her, she would have been too shy and nervous to do this by herself.

Nils awkwardly sat there in silence "soo...I am not really a hero you know..." Her parents laugh and they soon begin talking about school and various other topics. 'her parents are actually pretty cool'. Nils looks at his phone and noticed the time. He called out to Liliana's room "you almost ready?"

ryuuto was sitting at one of the booths when he noticed amelia and valkyria walk in he stood up and waved them over to the booth.

Valkyria squeezed Amelia's hand lightly to comfort her. It wasn't just any day that you came to a place like this. She saw Ryuuto and dragged Amelia with her to where he was sitting. Valkyria was in a surprisingly short dress that accented her curves, yet it wasn't distasteful. It made her look elegant.

Working tirelessly he finished his day shift and began to close his shop. Putting the flowers from the front into the shop he then proceed to close the door and lock it.

Putting the key in his pocket he began to walk home, he stopped hearing a small squeak that turned into a mew. he looked to fined a small black kitten shivering in the cold. he looked at it and took pity. he lifted the small kitten up and placed it into his jacket so he could warm it. The kitten didn't protest. He smiled and continued home.

"Uwah!" Amelia blinked as she was dragged over. She sat down. "Hi Ryuuto."

"hi amelia. hi valkyria. i wasnt expecting the two of you here. then again i didnt expect myself to come either" ryuuto looked around then back at the girls. "so why are you 2 here?"

"We found these flyers and decided to come here together." She admitted as she looked over the crowd. Everyone thought she had dated many times but she was a complete newbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.