Mixed Match

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting out of the bathroom,she quickly got dressed. The small tattoo on her arm was showing, but she didn't mind. Putting some lip gloss, she grabbed her leather jacket and headed down the stair. "I'm ready!" She ran down the stairs and stopped in front of her parents. She was wearing a black, halter top dress, that flared out at the bottom, a pair of pattern tights and a pair of black boots. She left her hair down, a black headband holding it in place. "Well, we'll be going now. Love you Mom and Dad. If anything happens, just call me on my phone, okay?" Giving them both a kiss, she grabbed her guitar case and turned around towards Nils, a smile adorning her face. "So, ready to get back on the road?"

(Outfit)

he pulled out the flyer. "so im guessing you 2 got this as well. im new to this so i have no clue what to expect." ryuuto had spent almost all of his time either swimming or practicing for drama club so he never had time to really date anyone.

He nodded and walked her out to the bike. "You look..um..very nice.." Nils covered up his blushing face as by putting on his helmet and giving the extra to Liliana. "your parents are pretty cool too"

"Well, yeah. Let's just see if something comes out of this..." Valkyria found herself staring equally at girls and boys, sometimes even lingering longer at the girls in the fancy dresses. She was really getting out deep, deep where she couldn't catch her footing.

Her own face became red and she quickly put her helmet on to hide it. "Thanks and..thanks. Though, they do have their embarrassing moments." Chuckling, she hopped on the bike, her guitar case secured on her back and she hold on tight. "I hope they let me play some music there...", she said softly but Nils could still hear it.

Amelia looked at Val. "Val, you okay? You seem to be spacing out."

Valkyria tore her gaze away from a particularly good-looking girl and looked at Amelia with a blush. "I uhm... I... I think I've got to tell you something." She muttered with a blush.

Nils revved the engine and took off "if they dont I am sure I can persuade them to let you play.." after driving down the road they finally arrive at the bar. Nils parks the bike around back and gets off but leaves his leather jacket on since it was his only nice jacket that he owned. He looked at Liliana and couldnt help but stare for a second. He quickly composed himself and smiled "you ready?"

Dave opened the door his house and took off his shoes. Getting a bowel of warm milk he placed it in front of the kitten. The kitten began to drink it. he smiled and he attended to his own meal. He began cooking odon with pork. He began to eat his meal then turned on the TV and began to watch it.

Valkyria bit her lip as she mustered up her courage. "I... I'm bisexual." She almost whispered. She looked down. "Please don't be mad." She pleaded.

Amelia looked surprised but not angry. "Why would I be mad? Thats your choice isnt it?"

"Because everyone always judge me for what I do." She said softly and weakly. "And girls seem to think that bisexual means gay and therefore I'll rape them. But I just want to be able to have friends." She said sadly as she looked down.

Amelia hugged Val. "Then they need to get their head out of their butt." Amelia was never one to curse, so although she sounded silly, she stood by it. "Im still your friend."

"Thank you." She said softly, leaning her head against Amelia's shoulder. "So you wouldn't blame me if I turned out with a girlfriend?" She asked softly as she looked over the crowd. Wondering if that would ever work. Obviously every person there was straight.

"I was born ready." Smiling, she took off her helmet and hopped of the bike. Making sure the guitar case's strap was securely placed on her shoulder, she started walking towards the bar. Once inside, her wondered around the room, fixating on the already, playing band. She looked at bit intimidated by how good they were and also, by how many people actually attended to this type of events. Looking around the rest of the room, she spotted Nils friend. 'Ryuuto, was it?' Tapping Nils shoulder, she quickly let him know. "Hey! Isn't that your friend Ryuu, over there? Let's go say hi!" Grabbing his hand, she pulled him towards Ryuuto. She didn't know how he would react at her nickname for his friend, but that was how she was. Giving nicknames to people she considers friends is a part of her, she could and would never change.

Valkyria looked up from her conversation with Amelia as she looked a Liliana. Again a pretty girl who already was set on a boy. She decided not to voice this opinion as she politely smiled at her. "Hi. We're friends of Nils. Are you his girlfriend?" She asked with a soft smile. She didn't mean anything with it, really, and even if it was a dating service they could've showed up just to have fun and see what could happen. Though she found it a bit stupid of a question and blushed a little. "Sorry. You shouldn't be. This is a dating event of course you aren't." She said awkwardly as she looked down. Why did she get like this around pretty girls?
((I feel bad for Valkyria and her conflicting emotions haha.))

Nils blushes profusely at valkyria's comment. His red face contrasting with his blue hair "umm..no..we are just friends, I met her today and she needed a ride over so I gave her a lift..Oh um sorry..her name is Liliana." Nils gestures to each person sitting in the booth. "Liliana this is Ryuuto, Amelia, and Valkyria..."

Amelia looked surprised to see Nils with another girl. She nodded politely then ducked her head, staring into her glass of water.

Liliana's face flushed a deep red at the girl's comment and she quickly nodded at Nils words. "Y-Yeah. W-We are just friends. Anyways, it's nice to meet you all." Looking at Ryuuto, she gave him a friendly nod. "Is nice seeing you again, Ryuu. I mean, Ryuuto. Sorry, I tend to give people I meet nicknames, it makes it easier to remember the names." Giving everyone a smile, she decided to go and look for the owner to see if he'll let her play. "I would love to stay and chat but I have to find the owner. I really want to play some of my music, here." She motioned to her guitar case and then looked at Nils. "If the owner lets me play, I'll come back after I perform. If he doesn't then, I'll be back sooner. Kay, hero boy?...Bye Ames, Val, Ryuu" She gave Nils a warm smile, waved at Val, Amelia and Ryuu, and left in search of the owner of the bar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.