Mixed Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nils looked up in surprise "oh this isnt my car" he moves to the other side and reveals a black harley davidson. "This is my ride" he appreciativly pats its handlebars. "And dont worry about those guys, i have been fighting people for a long time. I am just glad I finally put my talents to good use this time" he gives him a friendly smile as he hops onto his bike.

"yea, thats my car" as he points at the brand new black cadillac in the next spot. "like i said thank you for the help."

Amelia walked out to get on the bus. She winced as she was jostled by the other kids getting on the bus and sighed.

Nils smiles warmly and shakes his hand "your welcome, you ever need my help again just ask. You seem like a pretty cool guy." Nils puts on his leather jacket. "Nice car too. Gotta love that new car smell". Nils puts on his helmet and starts the harley's engine. It rumbles to life and Nils drives up next to Liliana holding out a helmet for her. "You ready to go?"

Liliana waited for Nils, fidgeting with the strap of her case. She was a bit nervous because this was her first time taking a ride on a friend's 'car'. 'Stay calm..Just try not making a fool of yourself.' Suddenly, she hears the roar of a motorcycle and watches as it came closer to where she was. 'Oh! Please tell me that's not Nils...' As the bike came closer, she saw that it was indeed Nils driving it. "I swear he just wants me to die from a heart attack.", she whispered to herself, though a smile was starting to appear on her face. Soon, he was in front of her holding a helmet forward. Grabbing the helmet, she puts it on. "As ready as I can be. Though, I apologize in advance, if I end up fracturing some of your ribs with my arms." Getting on the bike, she placed her hands around him and holds on tight, placing her head on his back she closes her eyes to calm her nerves. "Tell me when it's over." A small chuckle escapes through her lips.

Nils laughs. "dont worry, I have been working on this baby since I was 13." He guns the engine and grins as he feels Liliana grip him tighter. "hey dont worry, you are safe with me." he drives smoothly out of the parking lot and starts driving down the street until they are stopped at a red light. Nils puts out his leg to stabilize the bike and smiles fondly as the engine purrs beneath them.

Reactions: 2 people
Feeling the wind hit her made her nerves skyrocket. She knew she was safe but that didn't stopped her from holding tighter to Nils. Though, she had to admit that the purring of the engine beneath them, relaxed her a bit. Soon, they came to a stop at a red light. Trying to calm her nerves more, she decided to start a small talk. "So, you've been a rebel since 13. That's quite young, don't you think? Not that I'm complaining." She said this with a smirk on her face, though, she didn't he saw it.

He shrugged "well growing up in an orphanage in the inner city kinda made it so that you either learned to survive or you didnt. Then growing up with an abusive ex-marine as a foster parent kinda inspired me to set out on my own since apparently everyone I met beat me up..." He sighs "sorry...I sometimes ramble..didnt mean for it to get so dark"

ryuuto pulled out of the parking lot in his cadillac and was following his gps to the location. he ended up behind nils. he wondered who the girl on the bike was. he pulled up next to nils and revved the engine.

Nils looked over and smiled as he saw ryuuto behind the wheel. He waved and in response he revved his engine loudly as well. Feeling Liliana grip him tightly he smiled and stoped the revving. "sorry Liliana, just saying hi to a friend"

Shaking her head quickly, she tighten her hold on him. "N-No, it's okay. In fact, I should be the one apologizing for asking such a personal question." Suddenly, she heard the revved of an engine and look of to the side to see a black cadillac. She squeaked as Nils, revved the bike's engine in response. "Oh! So you have other friends? Kind of expected that, coming from the boy rebel turned hero." She said this playfully, a smile on her face. Looking back at the other boy, she gave him a friendly nod. "So, what's his name?" she whispered the question to Nils.

He looks back at her briefly "his name is ryuuto. He got beat up by the bullies earlier today so I went and introduced my fists to their faces. He is a pretty cool guy though. Believes in non-violence and all that so I respect him for not fighting back." The light turns green and they smoothly drive down the road.

Valkyria smiled at Amelia seeing she had the same flyer. "Do you wanna go together? I guess it can't hurt." She followed with Amelia to the bus.

Amelia nodded to Valkyria and sat besides her. "Ive never been to one have you?"

((Edited, sorry Minagi))

Last edited by a moderator:
"Haven't even dated." Valkyria said honestly as they took the bus home. When she got off, she walked straight to her house to get ready.
Valkyria got to changing her clothes to something more fancy and pretty. She put her hair into a bun and chose a tight fitted black dress and high heels that made her seem older. She had agreed to meet up with Amelia before they went to the dating service.

((Ok idk where the hell everyone is at because I was gone a day and you went wayyyy ahead. But I will just start out where Max heads to the bar. Check my character sheet at the beginning if you wanna know more about my character.)
Max sighed and looked at himself in the bathroom mirror. He thought he actually looked pretty good. He stared into his bright blue eyes through the mirror. 'I am going to have fun.' he thought to himself then walked out of the bathroom, out of the school and into his truck.

Reactions: 2 people
"So, he's the guy that made you turn into a hero. Cool. Then, next time I see him, I'll thank him; besides I believe in non-violence also, but I do get a bit physical sometimes." Chuckling, she hold on, once they started moving again, but this time her grip was more relaxed than earlier. She felt safe with Nils, so that made her not worry so much. Suddenly, a small gasp left her lips, she realized that she would have to go home, to change into something more appropriate. "Hey, Nils? Do you think we could make a stop by my house, so I could change? I promise, I won't take long..."

Nils nodded "sure, we are still early so we will be fine." He listened to Liliana's directions and soon he parked out in front of her house. "hope your parents dont freak out when they see me." He chuckles and gives her a smile as she gets off the Harley.

Walking out from his flower shop Dave Nopston began to sweep the walkway in front of his shop. His store was named "Very Vine" after the loss of his wife who loved vine plants. He put back the broom and swapped it for a watering can as he began to water the lilies and perennials, he began to hum to himself.

Max parked in front of the bar and hopped out of his truck. Helooke at his reflection in the mirror before walking in, he was actually wearing a nice suit for this special occasion. He walked in.

Status
Not open for further replies.