Mixed Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nils blushes "I am no hero, I just managed to beat up the right people this time..." He looks away sadly "but thanks..I would like to hear you play in the future, you are really good..." He puts on a smile so she doesn't see him frowning. "I am glad I met you..I seem to be making friends much quicker than I thought I would.."

"You weren't doing it on purpose." She said as she hugged him, not caring that he's only in his swimsuit. "What matters is that you're happy, then I'm happy."

ryuuto hugged valkyria back. "i am happy cause i have you as a friend."

"Well, that's because you are putting yourself out there and even though most people are judgmental, there are others who don't judge a book by it's cover. By the way, I like your hair." As a small chuckle passed her lips, she started to put away her guitar. It was almost time to go to her last class of the day and that made her frown a bit. "Anyways, as much as I would love to stay here and play for you, I have a class to attend. Though, I don't think I'll be paying attention to it." Placing the case's trap on her shoulder, she made her way towards Nils. Now in front of him, she offered her arm to shake. "It was nice meeting you, Mr. Hero. I mean--Nils. Though, I prefer calling you Mr. Hero. Anyways, I think this is goodbye for now. Unless you don't mind walking me to class?" Looking up at him she smiles, noticing how tall he was compared to her.

Nils blushes and runs his hand through his hair. "thanks, and I would be happy to walk you to your class". He holds the door open for Liliana and walks by her side to her class. Maybe today isnt such a bad day after all...Nils smiles as he walks down the hallway.

"You welcome. Now go practice, I have class." She said softly as she turned on her heels, waving as she left the swimming pool.

Amelia went to homeroom, her last and easiest class. She called her name when it was called and settled back in her chair, opening her book. She blinked as a flyer fell out for the speed date service. She looked around, wondering who had put it there

When Valkyria came back for home room, she waved at Amelia as she sat down. On her table, chucked between her notebook and textbook, was an invitation to the speed dating service. Very funny. She didn't throw it away, though, thinking she might need it for sometime. Maybe she wanted to date soon.

Liliana smiled walking along side Nils. Arriving at her class, she turned around to thank him. "Thank you. I hope you are not late because of me. See you later, hero boy. Oh! Yes, that's much better. That's my nickname for you now." With a smile, she pat him on the shoulder and entered the room. 'Urg! Now back to class' Placing her things on her usual desk at the back, near the window, she sat down. Quickly she got lost in her thoughts while watching the scenery outside, only snapping out of it just to respond when her name was called by the teacher. She couldn't wait to get out of school and look for some gigs to do around the city and possibly spend more time with her new friend, Nils.

Nils smiled as he walked down the hallway "hero boy huh?" He chuckles as he heads to his last class as well. He arrives late but nobody confronts him about it. He sits down and reflects on the day. He was lucky he was able to make this many friends so quickly. A group of girls next to him giggle and hand him a flyer. He looks at it confusedly "speed dating...they still do this?" Maybe he would give it a shot. But he would much rather spend time with Liliana and listen to her play some music. He ponders the fact if Liliana plays anywhere after school.

As the bell rang, signaling the end of the school day, Amelia finished her book and looked at the flyer. She went over to Valkyria qnd noticed she had one too. "Wanna check it out?"

Liliana was lost in her thoughts, thinking about the different places she could go to ask for a chance to play her music when she was snapped out of her them by two girls talking in front of her.

"Hey! Did you heard about speed dating thing tonight? I heard is going to be at the local bar. You going?"
"Hell, yeah! I heard there are going to be cute boys there. I can't wait for school to end. I don't even know what I'm going to----"

At that point she rolled her eyes and stopped paying attention to their conversation. 'Speed Dating!? Who even goes to does anymore...Hm? But this could be my opportunity to share my music..' Before she could ask the girls more about the topic, the bell rang and they left the room in a hurry. 'Guess, I have to ask someone else.' Picking up her things, she left the room and made her way to her locker.

Nils walked down the hallway and spotted Liliana at her locker. Deciding to throw caution to the wind he walked up to her. "Hey Liliana..um..have you heard about this speed dating thing tonight?"

ryuuto had just finished practice and was drying his hair when he got called over by the coach. coach: "ryuuto im worried about you. you came in here every day for the last 3 years and spend your free time training. it worries me that you have no time to go on dates, so here i want you to go to this." he hands ryuuto the flyer. ryuuto looked at the flyer. "speed dating coach, really, but ill guess ill try it cause you asked me to."

Startled, she quickly turned around and a small quickly appeared on her face upon seeing Nils. "Oh! It's hero boy. You almost gave me a heart attack." Placing a hand on over her heart, she chuckled softly. "About your questions, I overheard some girls in my class talking about it but I didn't have time to ask more about. I-I mean, is n-not that I like going to that sort of t-thing. I just want to ask the host of the event, if I can play some of my music there." She had a deep, red blush covering her cheeks and she stuttered over her words. She didn't want Nils to think that she went to speeding dates often, heck, she didn't even hang out with her 'friends' often. "Do you know the place where is going to be at?"

Nils smiles at her blushing "yeah i have a flyer, would you want a ride there? I know the bus can get really crowded"

Smiling, she closed her locker and nodded at him, her guitar case still hanging from her shoulder. "Sure, why not? Who wouldn't want to avoid the bus?" She said this, a small chuckle escaping her lips. 'He may be a stranger, but I feel like we've been friends for years.' Smiling at him, she motioned her hands forward. "Lead the way, hero boy...By the way, y-you don't mind me calling you that, right?" She asked, clearly a bit late since she already been calling him this, for a while now.

He smiles and leads her down the hallways to the parkibg lot. "Its fine, its nice to have a nickname that isnt freak or thug for once.." They get to the parking lot and Nils stops on the sidewalk. "Wait here for a sec while i get my ride, i will pick you up." He turns and walks into the parking lot with keys in hand.

ryuuto was already at his car throwing his bag in the trunk. after he shut the trunk he looked over and saw nils at his car. he walked over to nils. "nice car bro. oh and thanks for what you did for me back there. the nurse told me that the bullies walked in more beat up than i was."

Status
Not open for further replies.