Mixed Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nils looked at her in concern and immediately went into a protective mode. "why are you crying? did someone hurt you? I already beat the pulp out of those bullies so I dont think they would have the guts to go after anyone in our group again..."

Valkyria shook her head and sighed as more tears fell. "It just hurts... to watch someone get themselves hurt and not take any help from anyone... it hurts so much to see..." She whispered as she sunk against the wall.

Nils glared at a group of boys passing by and they quickly hurry away. He sighs and sits down next to her. "Look..its not such a bad thing that people don't fight back..it shows that they are very noble and peaceful people. I wouldn't want anyone to go down the path I did by fighting back against those who hurt me..."

ryuuto was just about to the pool when he heard nils and valkyria talking he decided to sit around the corner and listen to what they say.

Valkyria sighed and wiped her eyes. "I don't care if he fights back... but I want him to search my help, to cry on my shoulder... and he just doesn't seem to realize how much I truly want to help him... he thinks he can solve anything on his own..." She sniffed as she leaned her head on his shoulder, trying to be strong for once.

Nils hesitantly puts his arm around her "its ok..you dont have to be strong for me..if you want to cry its ok. I will make sure nobody bothers you". He looks around at the deserted hallway. "at least I am helping someone this time instead of hurting them..."

"I just wish I could be strong for him..." She said sadly as she looked down at her hands and sighed. She rubbed her eyes sadly as she wiped her eyes. She just didn't want Ryuuto to act tough around her. She just wanted him to be honest with her for once, tell her how he felt and not other things.

ryuuto leaned against the wall and looked at the ground. he hadnt realized how it hurt her when he didn't ask for help.after a minute he got off the wall and walked to the pool. and slammed the door behind him so echoed down the hallway. he began to cry once inside the pool. he was upset with himself that he had been hurting his friend.

Nils smiled sadly and looked at her "I have only known you for a short time but you have already impressed me with how strong you are. Most people would have given up by now but you are always there to help your friends." He hugs her gently and stands up "and I would not worry about the bullies. From now on they know not to mess with my friends" he gives here a predatory smile and walks off down the hallway.

Valkyria smiled a bit up at him. She was happy that he was there for her. She got up as well, wiped her tears and walked off to class confidently. She was strong. She would never give up. She had promised herself to never give up, ever. She heard crying as she walked past the pool and peered inside. She ran to the pool when she saw it was him. "Ryuuto? Are you okay?!" She asked with concern as she looked at Ryuuto with worried eyes.

Liliana was walking through the hallways lost in her own thoughts, her guitar case on her back. Her flowing pink hair -which went down to her hips- was mostly hidden by her oversized sweater. It looked like she was wearing a dress but she was instead wearing shorts with see-through leggings under, a pink tank top and some black conversed with the sweater over everything. She was heading in the direction of the roof since it was her favorite place to practice her music.

Arriving to her destination -miraculously- with no incidents. She sat down on her favorite bench and taking out her guitar, she tuned it and then, strum the strings to play a beautiful set of notes. Soon, she started letting loose and lost herself in the music not paying attention if anyone finds her there.

(This is what she was playing.)

Nils casually made his way through the school until he heard the echoing sounds of a guitar. His interest piqued he followed the noise up to the roof. He saw Liliana sitting there and decided he did not want to disturb her. He leaned against the door frame and closed his eyes as he enjoyed the sound of her playing.

With a small smile adorning her face, she closed her eyes and finished the song with a final distinctive strum of the strings. 'Ah! Definitely, my favorite place to practice', she thought to herself caressing the strings of the instrument,not noticing that she had attracted someone with her music.

Nils went to leave but he as he turned around he banged his damaged hand into the door frame "ow!". Realizing that Liliana heard him he turns around sheepishly, rubbing the scar on his cheek. "umm..sorry..I just heard your music and...your really good..sorry"

Startled, she gasped in surprise, a quick blush of embarrassment covering her face, though it was mostly hidden under her hoodie. "I-It's okay. Someone was bound to get curious about the strange music coming from the roof, right?" Noticing the damaged hand, she quickly frowned and started rummaging through the pockets of her guitar case. Taking out some pills and a half emptied water bottle, she offered them to him. "Um...I don't know if this would help but here, I have some painkillers, if you want them...By the way, I'm Liliana. You?"

Nils smiles shyly and walks over "its fine, I have dealt with much worse..." he unconsciously rubs his scar. "my name is Nils..sorry if I scared you..I know I am not the most friendly looking person in this school.." He smiles as he looks out over the school grounds "but I just beat up those three jerks that hang around here so you shouldn't have to worry about anyone disturbing you..well..except for right now I guess.."

Ryuuto wiped his eyes and looked at the ground. "Im sorry for hurting. I didnt know that not telling you was hurting you."

"It does hurt... but it's okay..." She said softly as she wiped his tears. "It'll suck if we both cry, right?" She said sweetly.

Ryuuto punched the wall to his right. "Its not ok. Your one of the few friends i have. I dont want to hurt you. Im sorry."

"Oh! So you were the one who beat Len and his pathetic gang? It was about time, they got what they deserved." A small chuckle escaped her lips. She had seen the little group of battered guys running away from the infirmary earlier, and had just shrugged at the weird scene. Though, she never got bullied by them, she still couldn't stand they way they would walk around the school thinking they were superior than everybody else. Strumming the strings of her guitar again, she smiled at him. "In other words, I guess I should be saying thank you, then. You are welcomed to hear me play anytime, though I'm gonna have to charge you. I mean I don't play for free..." Suddenly, a burst of laughter escaped her mouth. "I'm joking. Damn, I couldn't even say that without laughing. Anyways, I won't charge you since you are now, like the hero of the school." She gave him another welcoming smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.