Mixed Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valkyria smiled and kissed his cheek in a friendly way. "It'll be okay. You'll do great dear." She said as she walked onto the stage.

ryuuto went behind the screen and and changed into his costume. after he finished changing he went out on stage to practice.

Valkyria practiced with the male lead role for a while, sometimes glancing over at Ryuuto. She was still very worried about him. Especially about the bullies.

ryuuto was practicing when he noticed valkyria staring at him. he wondered why she was staring at him. he finished practice and walked back into the costume room.

Valkyria was in the changing room before him, behind the screen as she removed her dress, finding her normal clothes in the bag. She adjusted her bra a little before she began pulling back on her stockings and then her dress.

ryuuto waited for valkyria to finish changing. "hey if you dont mind i have a question."

Valkyria came out from behind the screen when she finished changing, still brushing her hair. "Sure what's up?"

"i was wondering why you were staring at me earlier while we were practicing?"

"I'm... worried about you." She admitted as she looked at her hands, packing her bag awkwardly.

ryuuto looked down at the ground. "valkyria, i admire the way you stand up for yourself and your friends. if was me i would just sit there and take the hits for my friends."

"I know, but I don't want you to be like that, I want you to stand up for yourself, Ryuuto. It worries me that you always take the toll on yourself." She admitted with a sad expression. "I just want you to make use of your friends. We're here for a reason."

ryuuto looked up. "I don't want to drag my friends into my battle cause if one of you got hurt cause of it. I wouldn't stop blaming myself for it."

"You shouldn't care whether we want to protect you or not. Look... I just want you to know that you have a shoulder to cry on. That you aren't alone in this world." She said softly as she twiddled her thumbs.

ryuuto looked over at valkyria and then looked back down. "mark was a good friend of mine growing up, but 3 years ago he changed and now hes one of the 3 who bullied him."

"And that makes you think we'll all bully you? Please, I'm a girl, you know! I don't even know how to hurt a fly... all I want is justice for you..." Valkyria looked down and clenched her fists.

ryuuto looked up and saw her clench her fist. he walked over to her. "im sorry, but your right. I should use myfriends a bit more and i know that you wont hurt me."

Valkyria looked up at him anxiously. "Please just... come to me for help sometimes." She said softly. She stood on her toes and kissed his cheek before she grabbed her bag and dashed out of the drama room. That had probably been a bad idea.

Nils was walking down the hallway when Valkyria crashed into him. Not realizing who it was Nils instinctively puts on his aggressive stance and growls at her "ow! watch where you are going...." He suddenly realizes he is talking to Valkyria "oh! Im sorry!" He quickly pulls her up and his expression turns to one of concern "sorry I was not paying attention to where I was walking..."

ryuuto blushed when she kissed him on the cheeck and watched as she dashed out the room.after she left. he changed out of his costume and back into his jeans and t-shirtand grabbed his duffle bag. he walked out the drama room and went to the swimming pool for practice.

Valkyria had slight tears in her eyes and wiped them away trying to hide it. "No... no it's okay it's my fault for running like that..." She tried not to show the tears as she wiped them away. She just wanted Ryuuto to be happy. To not get himself hurt and actually make use of his friends. She hated that he was just trying to play it tough and not take help from anybody. She sniffed as she tried to wipe off her tears. She was just so frustrated that she couldn't keep up a mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.