CLOSED SIGNUPS Mission: Z, IC

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Mobley Eats

Consume. Smother your doubts. Be fulfilled.
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
A bit of both, lean more towards passive.
Favorite Genres
Modern, Romance, Fantasy, Scifi, Drama, Action.
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror, Mystery (I like them, just not good at it)
Beatrice Kolkowsky | Mechanic's Shop
| Early Morning

Interactions: Winslow & Cecilio

Bea perked up upon hearing Cecilio call out to her. Crap, was it her turn already? That was quick! Which could be a good sign, actually; if Winslow's check up was that brief, then it was safe to assume that hers would last just as long, maybe even shorter. Cradling that little nugget of hope close to her chest, she approached the two males with her precious Uke in tow.

Hey, she wasn't gonna put him down, even if the world was ending!

...Well, technically the world kinda was ending. And being raided by zombies--you get the point! Uke isn't going anywhere, tyrannical music haters!

"Ready Freddy!" Bea chimed while clumsily saluting Cecilio. She then scratched the back of her head, a sheepish grin pulling at her features. "So, uh...a quick request? Or, maybe two, depending on how you look at it and all that jazz. Can, like, my PIC Win here," she bumped shoulders with her friend, "and Uke keep my company for this? I know this is gonna blow your mind to bits but I'm not the most confident and calm smooth chic around and the thought of check-ups and other doctor appointment stuff sorta kinda maybe freaks me out dude, like, whoa, it isn't even funny, in fact you oughtta see how bad it gets when I get so nervous over something like...like, frick, I don't know, wondering too long why in heck the sun has to be yellow when technically it's not and why online pizza delivery still makes your interact with people cuz like, doesn't that defeat the purpose or what?!"

Bea had to catch her breath. Her huffs were borderline wheezes, yet she managed to flash a cheesy thumbs up at the tall Russo-Italian. "Off to a great start, right? I can feel it in my bones dude. Yep. Picture perfect health. Ahaha, haha! Ha..." Her head fell sideways to Winslow's shoulder. "Win, don't lie to me. On a scale of 1 to 10, how unbearable was that? One for meh and ten for omg Bea, you've got problems home skillet."

Her face was on fire.

Inventory
On Person
1x - Hunting Knife

1x - Water Canteen (half full)
3x - Protein Bar
Uke the ukulele
1x - First Aid Kit
Bloodied Finding Nemo shirt
5x - Needles
3x - Hospital Rags
1x - Change of Clothes (Black long-sleeved shirt and black pants)
Internal
(Undiagnosed) Depersonalization Disorder
Secrets boi (I'm not telling!)
PIC with Winslow

Non-serious crush on Evangeline

VengefulPeanut

Awkward Joke Dispenser
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Adaptable
I prefer being passive but I can be aggressive if people will it.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi, furry.

Interactions: Otto, Riley

"Yeah, I suppose stumbling across a carvery would be wishful thinking..." Evie responded, somewhat quieter than usual. Her belly growled as the thought crossed her mind. It was true, meat would be fantastic... fresh meat. "Gravy... veg... bit of stuffing..." she mumbled to herself, somewhat off in a food-centred fantasy land. With a blink and small shake of the head, she focused again. "BBQ would be nice right about now."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (12 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):
- Change of Outfit

Water (0):

Food (0):

Outfit:

[IMG][MEDIA=imgur]0NZanrF[/MEDIA]

Dakota K5

Disgruntled Mountain man
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
My Usual Online Time
I am online from 5:00 Am to around 10:30 AM Fridays through Tuesdays due to work so post will be in between those times.
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Male, No Preferences
both
Favorite Genres
I'm up for anything
Genre You DON'T Like
Meh none really.
Otto White
C.Bohannon4.jpg
Interaction: Evie and Riley
-

He gave a small chuckle at Evie's mention of barbecue. "You know, I'm pretty sure the ingredients to barbecue sauce would still be edible and intact even now two years after the fact. Maybe if we get a nice hog or deer we could head into the nearby buildings and see if any of said ingredients are around." He spoke as he looked over the area one last time and spotted what he was looking for, a cloven print in the mud. "Here you two look." Otto said to the women as he pointed to the track. "See that track there in the mud, it's a deer hoof and rather fresh and it's more rounded and curved inwards telling me that this was a older doe. A buck's print would be more pointed outwards and the younger a deer the sharper looking the print looks if that makes sense." He again paused as looked forward from the print a bit and saw another only two feet or so away. "And you two see right here,how close this second print is to the first? Means the deer hasn't been spooked and is just walking, if the tracks are spaced out really far then that normally means the deer is running and has probably been spooked by something." He stepped to the side of one of the tracks and pressed his boot down as if he was taking a step, when he pulled back his fresh boot print if looked only a little newer then the deer's track. "You can tell how fresh it is by comparing it to your own track, see?" He pointed down to the prints. "We ain't to far behind, if we follow we should be able to get something out of this trip, let's go ahead and move." He spoke before he started to follow the tracks in the direction they went.
----​
On Person:
1x AR15
1x 1911A1
7x 7 round 1911 magazines
5x 30 round STANAG mags (26 rounds depleted in total)
1x tanto style combat knife
Several feet of para-cord
On Chest Rig:
6x 30 round STANAG magazines
In first pack: 3x flint and steel

JJ

The Mom Friend
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
My Usual Online Time
I use Iwaku on my phone also so usually if I'm awake, I'm reachable.
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male
I truly despise being part of a 1x1 where I am expected to keep the plot going by myself, regardless of who created the plot - it needs to be 50/50.
Favorite Genres
Modern, Fantasy, Horror, Action, Feral. I can get with pretty much anything as long as it is enough to hold my interest. I do not like RP that -specifically- revolves around romance, but I do like romance being a sub-plot if the RP calls for it.
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi/Yuri.
Jackson Mississippi | 2 October 2026 - Morning

WEATHER: cloudy, heavy rain & wind, mild flooding, about 63°F (17°C)

"I've been sharing my rations with Hero," Dex replied almost dismissively, twisting his face into a thoughtful expression as he digested the entirety of Carter's spiel. The more and more he explained, the more uneasy Dexter became. He knew it was common for people to be cautious... maybe even offhandedly hostile... while still being good people, but it bothered him that he hadn't been there to gather that opinion himself before allowing perfect strangers to waltz off with three of their own.

But the thing that worried him the most was the aftermath that was sure to come from all this. Because even good people had their limits in this world now, and all favors came with a cost. If they made it to Nashville, what was going to be the price for, quite literally, a life?

As Carter finished, Dex nodded. "I do - why do you ask?"

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
-------------------------
Wearing
jeans, black t-shirt, black boots

On Person
Hunting Knife, with Sheath [left hip]
.50 Cal Desert Eagle (15/15) [right hip]
DD M4 Carbine V5 (6/32) [across back]
Wes's Colt [left leg]

In Bag
.50cal Rounds x32
9mm Rounds x46
Minor First Aid Kit
Small LED Flashlight
Military Dogtags
Letter from his Father
Change of Clothing

Food & Water
17oz Bottled Water [3]

JJ

The Mom Friend
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
I truly despise being part of a 1x1 where I am expected to keep the plot going by myself, regardless of who created the plot - it needs to be 50/50.
Favorite Genres
Modern, Fantasy, Horror, Action, Feral. I can get with pretty much anything as long as it is enough to hold my interest. I do not like RP that -specifically- revolves around romance, but I do like romance being a sub-plot if the RP calls for it.
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi/Yuri.
Riley | Jackson Mississippi | 2 October 2026 - Morning

Riley kept quiet as her two companions conversed, hands stuffed in her pockets and eyes wandering disinterestedly along the horizon. She sort of knew how to hunt and track. Conner had taught her and Wes the basics while they were traveling, even though they rarely hunted anything... with as small a party as they were it was easier just to subsist on canned and prepackaged food. But there was one thing that Wes had imprinted into her mind: don't eat mammalian carnivores. He had been studying the disease - no, the parasite - since damn near the beginning. And throughout it all, Riley had been the one he bounced his research off of. Usually she went along with it begrudgingly, but she was grateful for it, now that Wes was... gone.

She lagged back a step or two, letting the burning in her eyes and the tightening of her throat subside before she sniffed once, disguising the action with a faux-bored sigh. "I would scratch raccoons, at least, off that list," she said. "Maybe opossums also. Animals can be Infected, too - I haven't seen it personally. It's rare. But mammals, things that eat the meat of other things, are the most susceptible to turning."

INVENTORY (RILEY)
Wearing

khaki hunting pants, black t-shirt, black socks, hiking boots

On Person
Beretta Cx4 Storm [15/15] (shoulder strap)
Beretta Model 92 [17/17] (given to Dex)
Machete w/Sheath (left hip)

Backpack
Sleeping Bag
Family Picture
9mm Rounds x46
Journal & 2 Black Pens
Bottle of Draino [3/4 full]
Aluminum Foil Roll [1/3 full]
5 Pens, Assorted Colors
Package of 12 Large Rubberbands

Food & Water
Skittles [1]
Kitkat [2]
Can Ravioli [2]
16oz Water Bottle [2 full]
[/fieldbox]​

JJ

The Mom Friend
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi/Yuri.
Dean | Jackson Mississippi | 2 October 2026 - Morning

"It's not irrational, love," Dean said, his voice low and quiet with a hint, just the tiniest, barest hint, of dejection. "I was gone. You needed me, and I was gone. You've every right to never want to speak to me again." He dropped his hand away from her, tapping his knuckles back against the wall he was leaning on. "I very much hope that is not the case, but if it is, I understand."

Dean sucked in a breath, exhaling with a forced cheery smile and pushing off the wall to straighten up. "Well, that's all, I won't keep you. But if you need anything," his face grew serious for just a second, "anything..." and just like that, the cheer was back. "You just let me know, okay?"

INVENTORY (DEAN)
Wearing
Black cargo pants, black t-shirt
Black combat boots & lightweight Kevlar vest
Black Camelbak

On Person
Colt Combat Commander (9/9) [on right hip]
Small Machete w/Sheath [on left hip]
Foldable Pocket Knife [in pocket]
Small Lockpicking Kit [in pocket]

Backpack
9mm Rounds [1x box of 21]
9mm Rounds [5x boxes of 50]
9mm Mags [1x mags of 9, 2x empty]
Picture of Last Class from D.C.
Small First-Aid Kit
Police Utility Belt [handcuffs, radio, pepper spray, taser, baton, maglight]
Personal Hygiene Kit [includes battery operated clippers]
Change of Clothing [jeans, socks, boxers, shirts] (4)
Water Purifying Straw
Mess Kit w/Utensils
Weapons Cleaning Kit
Black Pullover Hoodie

Clear Rain Poncho [2]

Food & Water
1/2 full 1lb bag of jerky
granola bars [7]
20oz bottled water [3]
60oz canteen [full]
85oz black Camelbak [full]

[/fieldbox]​

Derp

Edgepeasant
Male
Cecilio & Ringo

Interactions: Winslow, Bea

"Blin Rybka..." Cecilio murmured as he was a bit surprised at how much the teen could speak at length about various things. "Well I suppose that covers a good bit. Just same question as Win to you. Your age and any allergies to food, animals or meds?" He asked before adding to it, "Or just anything you feel I should know healthwise?" He couldn't help but feel slightly bad for both of them knowing this wasn't fair that they had to grow up in this world. They should be worrying about their friends, school, dates, social interactions rather than if they were going to live another day and if a stranger was going to murder them or worse. He made note to keep an eye on them both though he couldn't do much more than that for the moment. "Tell you what Rybka. I'll play a few songs with and for you after this. As for you Winslow do you know how to play guitar?" He asked the young man rather curious.

------------------------
Inventory
1x Colt Le901-16s w/ bayonet (15 rounds)
1x 4-14x scope
3x Rifle Magazines (4 loaded)
1x Large canteen ( 4/4 Full)
1x S&W 929 (loaded)
8x 9mm bullets
1x Lighter
1x Trauma kit
1x 7 string acoustic guitar
1x P226 Pistol (9mm) (on Loan to Cartrt)
2x Pistol Magazines (2 loaded) (loaned to Carter)
1x Pump Shotgun (loaded)
12x 12G buckshot
1x Weapon cleaning / repair kit
Various weapon accessories
1x Riot Gear suit
1x Marlin 336
3x 20 round boxes of 30-30

Dakota K5

Disgruntled Mountain man
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
My Usual Online Time
I am online from 5:00 Am to around 10:30 AM Fridays through Tuesdays due to work so post will be in between those times.
Writing Levels
Male, No Preferences
both
Favorite Genres
I'm up for anything
Genre You DON'T Like
Meh none really.
C.Bohannon4.jpg
Otto White
Interaction: Riley
---

He looked up at Riley as she spoke about. "Damn, that cuts out a large chunk of possible game animals we could harvest though...with the two years it's been since there was any human involvement we should see plentiful amounts of both deer, squirrels and the like." He spoke quietly as he also gave thought to what Riley had said. "Thanks for the information, unfortunately that makes wild hogs and boar a no go for us since they consume meat, damn." The feeling of disappointment rolled over him like a cool wind as he gave a sigh and pushed it down before focusing back down at the tracks and moving along beside them with Riley and Evie behind.
----
On Person:
1x AR15
1x 1911A1
On Chest Rig:

Mobley Eats

DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Carter Yamanashi | Outside/Mississippi | Early Morning

Interactions: Dex

Carter nodded. Good. He main objective was to keep himself alive long enough to find Maya, but he could admit that priorities after that may or may not dabble in ensuring Hero's survival. What could he say? That big furry sweetheart grew on him. "Good to hear. Can't have Hero honty starving on us. That ball of furry sweetness is the only damn thing keeping me from pimp slapping a hoe these days," he chuckled. Was that just a joke?

Partially.

However, he perked up a bit when Dex confirmed that he indeed knew what Microexpressions were. Thank the Lawd; he almost feared having to explain what they were to his Mount Cinnabon. "Just thought I'd give you a heads up about Buck Biatch and any other suspicious helicopter drivers we meet on the way." He slicked his wet hair back, grumbling in displeasure. For fuck's sake! He sure hoped they could stop to find hair gel somewhere. "She showed all the traditional ticks for tenseness. Hell, caught a drop or two of pissed in the mix, which could come from anything. Zombie run in. Dealing with busted up Lover Boy and all of them. This punk ass rain!"

Carter glared at the sky.

"Point is, she got some drama dragging her ass by the heels, but it didn't seem malicious. She got some tea to spill, just don't think she plans on spilling it anytime soon. So whatever she's got cooped up, that's occupying all her attention, so she wouldn't have time to worry about lying to us about Tennessee." A pause. "Hypothetical shit, honty. All hypothetical." He couldn't help but grow annoyed by the trudging on, wondering if they were ever going to come across anything useful. So far, that didn't seem to be a fate to strike them soon and the thought of it made his eyes roll.

He was too cute for this bullshit.

"Anything else you need to ask, honty? And before you even say it--yes. I can multitask. You know I'm here to please~."

Inventory
On person
P226 Sig Sauer (7/10 loaded)
AR-15 (21x 5.56 rounds, 1 mags)
Sylvie's Machete
1x Jug of Benzene Oil
Handful of Industrial Wipes
Strip of dirty cloth/fabric
Industrial Flashlight
1x Change of clothes (black long-sleeved shirt, black pants)

Personality/Internal-wise
Fabulousness
Bittersweet memories
Undeniable (yet still denied) fondness for Evie & Hero
Beef with Dean
No time for this fainting foolishness
Walter's ghost plaguing his mind

Mobley Eats

DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Beatrice Kolkowsky | Mechanic's Shop
| Early Morning

Interactions: Winslow & Cecilio

Bea stealthily (not) heaved a sigh of relief as Cecilio seemed to let her painful awkwardness roll off his shoulders like water. Damn--she needed to practice and learn how to be smooth like that. One day, dangit. One day...Yeah right. A total pipe dream. She would always be uncomfortably dorky Bea. Nothing else.

She prayed nothing else.

"Oh! Yeah, uh," she fell silent a moment, her eyes straying left as the cogs in her head slowed ever so slightly. Ah, crap. She hated when that happened. The effects anxiety had on her speech came in the form of two extremes; she was either reduced to a babbling doom machine or a blank-space-for-a-brain-having vegetable. A stock of broccoli, specifically. Cuz broccoli could be great if steamed right and with just enough cheese. Her puns were cheesy as all Hell, plus she liked to lie to herself every now and then in saying that she was smokin' hot.

Totally.

...Like a sunburn. Or a puppy turd. Close enough.

Either way, her memory kicked back into gear and the answer popped out of her mouth like a Jack in the Box. "18! Dang, that's right! Boy, where do the times go? Am I right? Hah! Hahah...ahem. Allergies. Right." She wiped the sweat from her brow while clenching Uke in her other hand, still standing close to Win. She's got this. Everything's cool. Just peachy. "Err, let's see...there's Amoxicillin, Pepto Bismol, hostility and bullying--" Cue shade lowkey thrown in the direction of Miss Red Satan. "Tuna...but yeah, that's about it for allergies." However, when Cecilio asked about any other health concerns, she momentarily stiffened, eyes widening.

"Uh...No, not really. I'm pretty good." She raised a corny thumbs up. "So, we're done now? Cool? Awesome. And shush yeah, man. We can totally play something together!" A grin pulled at her lips. It'd be nice to have a music trio; first Win and now Cecilio. Next thing she knew, those twin heavenly creatures (the dogs) were trained to play the flute.

Inventory
On Person
1x - Hunting Knife

1x - Water Canteen (half full)
3x - Protein Bar
Uke the ukulele
1x - First Aid Kit
Bloodied Finding Nemo shirt
5x - Needles
3x - Hospital Rags
1x - Change of Clothes (Black long-sleeved shirt and black pants)
Internal
(Undiagnosed) Depersonalization Disorder
Secrets boi (I'm not telling!)
PIC with Winslow

Non-serious crush on Evangeline

KatSea

Edgepeasant
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
My Usual Online Time
Generally online in the afternoon eastern time
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
Male, Female
More passive but am decently comfortable with leading.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, mystery, magical, modern,
Genre You DON'T Like
Dystopian, Survival stories,
Evangeline Moore

Evangeline's form slumped tiredly. She desperately did not wish to fall back into his charm and care, knowing that her rage still lingered in her chest. She supposed it wasn't his fault for leaving. He was caught up in the chaos, Winslow was seeing bloodstains and people who weren't really there, and Evangeline had barely slept. It was time to leave that hellhole of a home that they had, and Evangeline thought she had been abandoned. Forgotten. It didn't matter that he was in trouble. Either he was dead, or he was off surviving on his own. She sighed lowly. "I am sorry for my behavior, Dean. I understand how difficult it was for you out there, and I shouldn't have left. Times were difficult and we needed to move on, as hard as it was for me and Win. I apologize for not giving you a chance." She swallowed the bitter bile down her throat and nodded slowly.

"All I ask of you is that we have some time to speak. Just some check ins. Other than that...I think I am okay." Hmm. Unless I want to tell him about the nausea and well, uh, lateness. But that's just probably stress. Although, I could really go for a lot of chocolate right now. Weird. It feels like I'm having cravings. God...meat...mmm...I still got that jerky. Maybe if he turns away for a good five minutes I could gorge my face full of it. Or you know what. Fuck it. I'll gorge in front of whoever's watching. I deserve it.

Her thoughts almost made her smile. "Thank you for checking in on me, Dean. Um, just know that the general care sentiment goes back to you too. If you need anything, you can speak with me." She briefly nodded, her body stiff as she hesitated. She slowly reached out her hand and patted his shoulder, demeanor squishing uncertainly. "Uh, good game. I guess. Peace be with you? I don't know." She laughed lightly at herself. "I should probably go check on the kids." Not that I don't trust that gigantic man with my two kids...well, I mean, not my kids. But yes. My kids.

Inventory

Rifle

Three hospital rags

Needle and String

Unborn Child

Increasing moodiness

Bag of jerky

Granola bar(1)

VengefulPeanut

Awkward Joke Dispenser
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Adaptable
I prefer being passive but I can be aggressive if people will it.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi, furry.

Interactions: Otto, Riley

Evie audibly gulped at the mention of infected animals. As if the infected weren't terrifying enough as it was, now they had to worry about a resurrected bambi charging through the woods, screeching at a thousand decibels.

"Well, still, just tell me what to do and when to do it. I guess you guys, between you, are kind of the experts here," Evie commented, following behind Otto as he skulked along the tracks like a 2-legged sniffer dog. "I'll just be the beauty to your brains, I suppose," she added, an amused smirk on her lips.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (12 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):
- Change of Outfit

Water (0):

Food (0):

Outfit:

[IMG][MEDIA=imgur]0NZanrF[/MEDIA]

KatSea

Edgepeasant
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
My Usual Online Time
Generally online in the afternoon eastern time
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
Male, Female
More passive but am decently comfortable with leading.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, mystery, magical, modern,
Genre You DON'T Like
Dystopian, Survival stories,
Winslow Xavier
Interactions: Cecilio and Bea

Winslow took a quick mental note of what Bea was allergic too. Right. Okay, he could keep the medication and tuna away. As well as the hostility. Winslow would definitely make sure that wouldn't be a problem. Noting she seemed tense and remained by his side, he pressed a gentle hand to her shoulder and offered her a cheery smile. "Eighteen huh? Ah, you are too old Bea. Too old ~" He cooed teasingly, squeezing her shoulder and allowing his own to slump in relaxation. "Glad to see you are in tip top shape my queen Bea." Less complications and all that jazz. It was relieving to Winslow. They all appeared to be okay. He did not want to have to have Evangeline discuss her nausea with this man. Winslow was not worried that Evangeline was ill, or worse, but he was still concerned for her own wellbeing. She hadn't always been the top picture of health, stress constantly messing her normal bodily cycles and causing her not to eat as much.

"Hmm? Oh, no. I don't play the guitar. Nor do I play the ukulele. I used to play the piano as a child though, uh, I don't know if there are any pianos after the whole end of the world debacle. Unless they are falling from cartoon windows. The whole shabang." He smiled lightly, rubbing his jaw absentmindedly. I wonder if I do survive if I ever will play again. I hope I do. I miss the feeling of how mama used to teach me. She always had so much fun. Dad thought we were goofs but...I never saw anyone sad in that little music room. Heh. I wonder if that part of the old house is still standing. The image caused a grimace to overtake her features.

Inventory

Pistol (four bullets)

Hospital rags (two)

Small rusted scalpel

A new friend

Evangeline’s cantine (almost empty)

Granola bar(2)

Dakota K5

Disgruntled Mountain man
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Male, No Preferences
both
Favorite Genres
I'm up for anything
Genre You DON'T Like
Meh none really.
Otto White
C.Bohannon4.jpg
Interaction: Evie and Riley
-

He looked back to Evie and gave a smirk before flipping the wet mop of hair on his head. "Speak for yourself Evie, I'm goddamn fabulous." He seemed almost serious for a moment before a small laugh made it's way past his lips, not loud enough to spook what they were tracking but enough to be heard by the other two there with him. He soon focused back down on the tracks as they led further down hill through a small thicket of trees but the tracks were getting fresher as they went and if Otto had to take a guess he would say that the deer was within the thicket or just beyond it, he turned back to Evie and Riley with his voice even lower now. "Alright, we're getting close now probably in these trees ahead or just outside of them, Evie right behind me and Riley in the back. We move slow and careful here, watch every step and avoid anything that can crunch or make noise. The wind is blowing towards us so we shouldn't spook the deer with our sent. Evie when we spot it I will motion you next to me and tell you what to do from there." Most of what he said had been in a very low whisper and mostly directed at Evie for the most part as he turned back forward and made very slow, careful deliberate steps into the trees making sure to avoid and fallen twigs.
---
On Person:
1x AR15
1x 1911A1
On Chest Rig:

Derp

Edgepeasant
Male
Cecilio

Interactions: Winslow, Bea

Cecilio listened very carefully to Bea especially when she said Amoxicillin and Pepto Bismol which made his mind focus on what family those drugs were from. He knew Amoxicillin was a Penicillin family drug so he'd need to make sure she got alternative antibiotics if the allergy was that severe. Then came Pepto Bismol though that one was a bit trickier since he had no idea if she was allergic to the Bismuth or another component but he knew it sat along with Aspirin so she'd be taking Ibuprofen from now on. "So likely a penicillin and Aspirin allergy then..." He murmured under his breath. He got up putting his things back in his bag and grabbing his guitar before coming back over. "Well. If I can find one thats in good shape I could teach you how to play guitar." He offered Winslow knowing music would probably be a useful outlet for him. "So Rybka. What songs do you know?" He asked switching his focus to Bea.

------------------------
Inventory
1x Colt Le901-16s w/ bayonet (15 rounds)
1x 4-14x scope
3x Rifle Magazines (4 loaded)
1x Large canteen ( 4/4 Full)
1x S&W 929 (loaded)
8x 9mm bullets
1x Lighter
1x Trauma kit
1x 7 string acoustic guitar
1x P226 Pistol (9mm) (on Loan to Cartrt)
2x Pistol Magazines (2 loaded) (loaned to Carter)
1x Pump Shotgun (loaded)
12x 12G buckshot
1x Weapon cleaning / repair kit
Various weapon accessories
1x Riot Gear suit
1x Marlin 336
3x 20 round boxes of 30-30