Mission: Z, IC

Nashville, TN | 20 February 2027 - Mid Morning

WEATHER: mild, clear skies, about 50f (around 10c)

72AhNo3.png
& t7sQ4av.jpg

Willow exchanged a glance with Fiona, and both girls frowned subtly at her slurred speech. Wow, Ben, nice pick. That wasn't to say that the three of them - and usually a few more of the younger crowd around Nashville - didn't occasionally indulge in drink, but to show up wasted? That was a whole new level.

"Yeah, you could say we're the welcoming committee," Willow said dryly. "You can refill your flask at the bar if you've got something worthwhile to trade, buuuuut, girl you need to get your shit together if you don't want people side-eyeing you the whole time." Willow was blunt, and judging by Fiona's scrunched face, maybe she'd been a little too blunt. But she didn't have time to babysit a drunkard.

Fiona, however, was too nice for her own good, and quickly stepped in between Willow and the newcomer. "What my friend here means to say, is that people here can be a little judgmental towards the new people... so that's why we're here! To help you sort of... settle in? I'm Fiona, this is Willow, and my brother, Ben." She pointed to each one in turn. "Why don't you come with us? We can show you around? Talk about possible job placement?"

INVENTORY (WILLOW)
-------------------------
Wearing
bluejeans ripped at the knees, red hoodie
western boots & tan backpack

On Person
Buck Knife w/Multipurpose Tools [left hip]
Crowbar [hanging on backpack]
LED Flashlight [hanging on backpack]

Backpack
Worn, much-too-large Patriots Hoodie
20ft Climbing Rope
Small Sketch Pad & Pencils
Matches [100]
Survival Blanket
Flint & Steel
Black Tactical Gloves
Hearing Protection Earbuds

Food & Water

18oz Bottled Water [1]

Stashed at Home

Winchester SXP Defender (5/5) [holding]
12g Shotgun Shells (5) [in pocket]
Ruger LCP Custom (5/5) [left leg]
12g Shotgun Shells [25]
9mm Rounds [50]

Evangeline's reaction to the chocolate had been far more excited than he imagined, but for that he would never complain. Instead, his lips turned up in a smile, blue eyes glittering with amusement. "I'm glad you like it," he said, attention diverted by the kids' descending the staircase. He handed the second bar over to Bea, offering her a smile as well. "It's nice to see you two as well. I trust you've been taking care of each other?"

Before either of them could reply, though not that he expected Winslow to, Dean stood from the couch. "In any case, I'm filthy from the road. Let me wash up and put all my junk somewhere, and then we can all catch up. Maybe go catch lunch? Sound good?" Assuming there was no protest, he snatched his bag off the couch and headed for the bathroom. He'd have a proper wash later - in fact, a shower sounded glorious - but for now, just changing his clothes and spot cleaning would do.

Though the water didn't run in most of the residential homes, the drains did still work, and Dean used a bottle of water and most of his canteen to freshen up, then combed his hair and changed clothes before returning to the living room around fifteen minutes later.

INVENTORY (DEAN)
Wearing

black slacks, white button-up shirt & black sneakers

On Person
Colt Combat Commander (9/9) [hidden in ankle holster]

Foldable Pocket Knife [in pocket]
Small Lockpicking Kit [in pocket]
9mm Rounds x9 [in pocket]

Food & Water

60oz canteen (almost empty [hooked to belt]

Stashed at Home in Backpack
9mm Rounds [5x boxes of 50]
9mm Mags [1x mags of 9, 2x empty]
Small First-Aid Kit
Police Utility Belt [handcuffs, radio, pepper spray, taser, baton, maglight]
Personal Hygiene Kit [includes battery operated clippers]
Change of Clothing [jeans, socks, boxers, shirts] (4)
Water Purifying Straw
Mess Kit w/Utensils
Weapons Cleaning Kit
Small Machete w/Sheath [strapped to side of backpack]
Picture of Last Class from D.C.
Clear Rain Poncho [2]
Motorcycle Keys
motorcycle helmet w/visor
black Camelbak
lightweight Kevlar vest

Carter Yamanashi | Location: Nashville Community Bar | Interactions: Walter & Martin @Mr.Scales ⚖

Carter hummed in response to Cecilio, rolling his wrist in the man's general direction as he also bounded out of the house. "Say hey to furry baby for me, Cece. And honty please, I only get spooked when a bitch can't tell I'm gay--you're all good. See you later~." Damn, it wasn't supposed to be that hard to crank out a pleasant goodbye. That was never a good sign, but Carter didn't have the patience to mull over it for long. Hell, he didn't have much patience for anything right now, which was a no go.

Ya betta start loosenin' ya ass up, Car, Walter said, voice soft.

Carter rolled his eyes. Baby boy, I know you ain't asking the ultimate bottom to loosen up. Do your research.

You know damn well what I mean, he grumbled, Ya can't go 'round sulkin' like dis all da damn time! You gonna fuck up yo cover after dis 'n we need dat shit. You can't be ostracizin' yo'self when we dis close to findin' Maya. Heh, well... supposed t'be close, anyway. That last bit was definitely tacked on in bitterness and Carter couldn't help but visibly wince as a spike of guilt skewered him through the gut.

Wally, I'm trying... but I sure as hell can't survive traveling from here to DC on my own. I gotta get this group moving somehow.

I know, glitter hole. I live in ya fuckin' head, remember? Walter chuckled, though it lacked the right energy behind it. He was pissed. Frazzled. More impatient than Carter, if that was even possible, and the Japanese American picked up on it like a sixth sense.

Hoping to lighten the mood, Carter scoffed playfully and replied, Either way, if Maya's yo baby gurl 'n my god daughter, then she's strong as holy hell. Gonna take nothing short of Hell freezing over to get to our baby and you know it. She's okay... Now close them cute lips unless you got some praise for moi up your sleeve. Carter expected a parting jab from Walter, but was somewhat displeased by the silence in his head that followed. Welp, that wasn't a good sign either. His best friend was definitely annoyed. The entirety of that conversation happened as he was walking, half of his attention focused on his surroundings as he let muscle memory take control of the wheel. By the time he had snapped back to reality, he found himself standing outside a bar. The only bar he frequented whenever he was feeling... a tad less fabulous than usual. Today was one of those mutha fuckin' days; Queen C needed some liquid magic to boost his confidence and keep him on his pretty little toes.

As soon as Carter stepped foot into the bar, his "Hotty but not a Thotty" Senses went into overdrive, causing his gaze to lock onto the target within the next millisecond. Oh... he was a cutie. In a sort of rugged cowboy type of way. Well, well, maybe Mr. Brokeback wouldn't mind offering a ride~? Only one way to find out, he supposed. With renewed energy in his step, Carter slid into a seat next to the man and tapped lightly at the counter, flashing the bartender a 1,000 watt smile. "Morning, cutie~. Can I get the extra strong shit, today?"

"Nothing specific?" the bartender asked, not even flinching at the cutie comment. This wasn't the first time Carter had harassed him and all flirtation registered like white noise at this point.

"Hmm," Carter hummed, lips pursed, "Just like my men, I don't discriminate, honty. Though I prefer them strong and pretty." He capped this off with a wink, which earned an eyeroll from the bartender. He merely grumbled out something incomprehensible and left to handle the order. As soon as he was gone, Carter's gaze strayed over to the man next to him, pure curiosity and playfulness shining in his eyes. "You a man who lives to ride, honty?" he teased while gesturing to the Harley Davidson hat.

Inventory
On person
P226 Sig Sauer (10/10 loaded)
Sylvie's Machete

Backpack
AR-15 (21 x 5.56 rounds, 1 mags)
1x Jug of Benzene Oil
Handful of Industrial Wipes
Strip of dirty cloth/fabric
Industrial Flashlight

Personality/Internal-wise
Fabulousness
Bittersweet memories
Undeniable (yet still denied) fondness for Evie & Hero
Beef with Dean
Walter's ghost plaguing his mind

72a30e0c5b07af88295f2db67fcd5bcf.jpg

b8a4b5f425f3605cd006aca740119c1f.jpg

30a0cf7289aa44983882acd9a4fb5e77.jpg

d3704b2025ec18e247d3e435970b5ffa.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KatSea
Rimon Galocha "Momo" | Location: Nashville Community | Interactions: Ryan @VengefulPeanut

1*mGVdScO00e_CWp1UHUvMCQ.jpeg

Momo nodded, grinning in satisfaction. She knew for a fact that Ryan would love it; she would need to recommend a few more selections from her stash later, but knew how... overly eager she could get. She'd rather not bombard the poor man. One book at a time. One book at a time. Uttering such a phrase within her mind equated to chanting a sin, but she accepted this begrudgingly as a necessity. She had once scared off a fellow Nashville member with her excessive literary suggestions, so she wouldn't dare to make the same mistake twice. Actually, speaking of people running off...

Would Ryan offer her advice, though? It was rather coming from left field and out of nowhere, but she literally had no other friends to confide in. He didn't quite seem to be a man who enjoyed indulging in that certain topic, but he was wise. And patient. Terribly so. She literally had no one else. Swallowing back the hesitance fluttering up her diaphragm, Momo wrote out her next response. Slowly. A tad jittery. The anxiety even showed through it the slightly off loops and sharp cuts of her letters.

"May I ask for your advice, Ryan? I'm sorry for the suddenness of this, but... there is this odd woman. Glasses? Clumsy? I wish to speak with her, but she always runs away when she sees me. Why do you think that is?"

Just recalling it inspired a mixture of amusement and insecurity in her gut. It was always funny to watch and yet, at the same time, she wondered if there was something... off-putting about herself. Was it her muteness? Did the little thing already know of her disability? Was she appalled or discouraged by it? Momo certainly hoped not.

Inventory
On Person
Cotton-knit oversized sweater
Black jeans
Sneakers
Personal Journal

Backpack
Secret tea stash (Jasmine and Black)
Moby Dick by Herman Melville
(Special Golden Edition)
Photos of Momo and her best friend (deceased)
Wrapping gauze/fist tape

Personality
Selective Mute
Constant craving for meditation and books
Protectiveness of/friendship with Ryan
Steadily increasing fascination of resident dork (Bea)
Always curious

Collab Post: Ryan @VengefulPeanut and Momo @Mobley Eats | Location: Nashville Community

Eyes fixing onto the words scrawled onto her book, Ryan's brows drew together in confusion at first. He didn't really have a clue who she was talking about. In truth, he was more of a shut in than she was. Still, he didn't want to leave without anything. Drawing his lips to the side, he let out a prolonged hum as if he were thinking before asking the question that popped to the front of his mind in the first place.

"Why do you wish to speak with her?" he asked, a tender tone to his voice.

Momo's writing hand tensed, preparing to jot down another response, only for it fall slack with absent thought. She… didn't have an immediate answer to his question. As far as the mute was concerned, she had no logical reason to desire conversing with the anxious woman, but there was still that urge. And Momo was never one to ignore her instincts. Another moment of silence sat between them until the right words came to mind.

"She interests me, I suppose. And confuses me. Equally. I cannot tell if you she wants to talk or not, but she seems amusing. I'm just curious."

And if Ryan knew anything for sure about Momo, it was her neverending curiosity. It was possibly for that reason that Ryan simply smiled, a breathy and short chuckle escaping his lips. He extended his hand out to her book, fingers splayed as he silently asked if he could take hold of it. Perhaps it was a sign of trust or the simple burning desire for help that she allowed him to take it, the pen with it.

"No peeking," he said, softly as his smile widened into a coy grin. Jotting away on the page for a moment, he hugged the book closely so she couldn't see. "Right," he hummed. "At the hospital, there's a guy called Michael. He has to process all new arrivals and log them so, he'll probably know who she is. Normally, he asks for something in return but... he owes me a favour or two. Show him this message, he'll help," he concluded, holding out both the pen and the book towards her.

Momo had pretended to pout in displeasure at Ryan's "no peeking" comment, but the expression melted away quickly, pure gratitude subverting the sentiment like a tidal wave. Either way, the man did indeed have a point; she almost felt foolish for not thinking of approaching Michael earlier, though she doubt she'd be very successful without her friend's mysterious little… motivator. It would take a Herculean dose of self-restraint on the mute's part, but she'd do her best not to sneak a peek. The woman nodded, eyes falling to the book in an obvious show of holding herself back from casually tilting the book down…

No, no. She'd be good. For the answers; she needed those answers… But still, it didn't stop her from holding her hand out, silently asking the journal back - an action Ryan quickly acquiesced to.

"Right, I better make a start on this book, eh?" he announced rhetorically, grabbing his crutches and attempting to lever himself to his feet. "I'll keep you briefed on how it goes."

Momo nodded again before helping Ryan to his feet. As soon as she was certain that the man had decent balance and wouldn't be found sprawled across her floor again, she pulled him into a tight embrace. It was a brief, but the motion spoke chapters worth of how grateful she was for his time and patience. As she pulled away, she simply flashed him a thumbs up, an affirmative for looking forward to that feedback and speaking with Michael.

Aveline
_1ImZhkRfykjZxUY_-KIH3QWp080q0rXQUSwuPjLVp7UtYixgaP4biEB4vgNZpYRxZLXNOWnxvQwyex8wScXR7ZGZn01AGZpyO1Z79waviyq7ZsNKs7vt9hacWY51P6grZBSNb7j

Aveline follows man, watching his movements as he prepares the tea and offers a seat at the table. Resting her head in her hands, taking a few quiet breaths, thinking over her words before she answered his question. Thinking over the day the world ended, how she lost her daughter and so many people along the way, people that she abandoned and left for dead, nights where she was sure she was going to die surrounded by dead. "It's shit." she starts in a mildly exhausted yet amused tone. She realized she hadn't spoken to anyone other than Otto.

"I've done a lot of bad things since the outbreak, you know, lots of people have. But I've… abandoned people, some died and I just... The one thing I do regret is not buying my daughter that yellow bike she wanted…" she snickered at the memory and choked down the laugh. "But it puts me in a daze, it helps me walk away and forget all the bad stuff for a while. It gets to the point it happens and suddenly I have blackouts and don't remember how I got somewhere or into a certain situation...I feel like I'll repeat that again, hurting someone I actually care about in the future." That had felt like the longest ramble in her life since the outbreak and it made her a bit uncomfortable and brought worry to what the man's response will me. "Then going into a daze to forget how trash I am."

--

ON PERSON:

- Sneakers
- Black turtleneck
- Dark blue jeans
- black socks
- Black coat
- Baseball Bat (main weapon)
- Silver lighter (in back pocket)

IN PACK:

- Corey's stuffed animal
- Picture of Aveline and Corey
- Small pistol
- 4x pistol rounds
- Baby wipes (doesn't actually smell like babies)
- Bagged and labeled medicine: Ibuprofen (6x), Benadryl (8x), Tylenol (4x)
- Bagged band-Aids (7x)

-9PyUo1LJPnpR4F09sQYvuYVeCQJgl9g9fNRd2-2Kpm0b5VeIt_46ZwSfYSwskH6LovLwY3o_szToYIjajmpGWx8sEiZlymu8FcKhl59u8ATOSMBsPl_yzldy6mPeaHP45TVvN2C

LOBSTER
1548303162091-jpeg.171779

Interacting with Dex @JJ

Lobster slowly smiled. "I understand, brother. The green's not for everyone. I'd be happy to get you some flowers. Nice to see a thoughtful young man such as yourself. Here, follow me to the greenhouse and you can pick out whatever you want." Lobster set his banjo and tea cup aside and got to his feet. "How long have you two been together? You know, I was married once. Love is a beautiful thing. In a lot of ways, it's like a flower itself. Nurture it, and it becomes beautiful. The more you work on it, the more it grows. You leave it alone..." Lobster trailed off. He had truly been a stupid young man back in the days. He'd confused being care-free with being careless. And now here he was, trapped behind walls, while his beloved former lover and beautiful daughter were off somewhere in this harsh world fending for themselves. He sighed and held out a hand to help Dex to his feet.

"Let's go get your pretty girlfriend some equally pretty flowers, shall we, brother?"

Martin Patterson
b612271a09caec0e9f015b4c8aad367c.jpg
Day drinking
Interactions: Carter Yamashi, Mobley eats
Nashville Community

Martin tapped twice on the oak sleek to get a second whiskey filled drink, the small glass slid over to his chest and grasped it before it would slide any further, Martin took a small gulp and took the drink in one tip of the neck and dropped the glass back onto the counter.

"You a man who lives to ride, honty?" Martin's vision changed over to the male sitting close to him, he hadn't really seen him much around the community, but then again he didn't really notice many others unless he worked directly with him.

"Well yeah, the last few years its been me and my bike traveling around America and exploring but not since this shit show start happening sadly."
He hadn't realized that he never introduced himself to the man, so Martin put out his hand.
"Martin Patterson."

Amelio Patterson
noah-jupe-1530308263.jpg

Sneaking around
Interactions: Otto williams, Dakota K5
Nashville Community

Melio had his problems about the town, mainly how many soldiers there were and how much less privacy he had and couldn't get 30 feet close to the gate without someone asking where his mother or father was, but he always liked how many people were always on the street and its crowdedness, mostly so that he could pickpocket money and food.

The boy sat against a rough brick type of wall, it made him like his back was again a cheese grater, but it was most likely because of the sweater he had been wearing for the last year, changing it to wash it every now and then, but it was the last shirt he had of that his mother gave him, so he would deny to himself that it was actually just shrinking on him. Melio was drawing the small looking building across the street, which made his drawing look like a hobbits house.

His eyes switched over to a man who he never really seen before, he couldn't really determine his age, but looked quite older, with a beard and long hair. He began to get the idea of trying to pick pocket the man, even with his physical stature, he thought that if he could just sneak something from his pocket he could quickly get out of there without him knowing.

As Amelio began walking closer he checked his rear for any soldiers patroling the area, noticing only one guard looking the other way he smirked and walked close to the man so that he was less than two feet away. He began slowing reaching into the mans pocket when he felt a strong grip on his wrist, Melio looked up to see the man looking dead at him with his hand tightly on the boys wrist.

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon10.jpg
Interactions: Amelio @Mr.Scales ⚖
---

Otto had dealt with his fair share of pickpockets in Afghanistan back in his days as a green beret and when he felt a hand slip into his pocket he whipped around and grabbed the person's wrist he kept hold like an alligator on a piece of meat because if not the pickpocket would probably slip away back into the crowd. Otto dragged the kid to the side of the walkway everyone was on to be out of the way before he laid into the kid. "The hell you doing kid? You're fucking about and this ain't gonna fly like this." Otto wasn't yelling but his voice was coiled and stern, like a father barely keeping his temper in check. "You're lucky I caught you instead of someone else, you catch someone on a bad day and they lay into you and where you gonna be after that? This is a dangerous game you're playing kid, why the hell are you trying to pickpocket someone?" Otto had an incredulous look on his face that this kid was running around as a pickpocket then going after someone who was functioning as a cop in a lot of ways.
----
On Person:
1x Handgun (Nashville owned)
2x 15 round magazines
1x Knife
1x canteen

Winslow Xavier

Filthy with a lot more than just dirt, sir. Winslow felt his fists bulging behind his back, taking ever iota of strength to hold his wrists. His nails dug into skin as a pained smile overtook his features. Why he keeps coming back I will never know...and now with...with Eva Junior...He's gonna leave again. I know it. I can't have that stress on her, not when the little baby is still growing...Winslow recalled the horror stories his mother told onto him, how difficult it was to keep a baby. Winslow was one out of several attempts that miraculously made his way into the world, and he didn't want Eva to lose a piece of her. A piece that he knew she was already head over heels in love with. If Dean even threatened to break her heart, threatened to cause her any physical stress...

Winslow wondered if Bea knew how to assist in the emasculation of a grown man. The thought put a smile on his cold demeanor. "I've been taking good care of both girls." He claimed, voice cheery and welcoming. He had learned how to bite down on his irritation. No stress for his sister. Nor for the girl he loved above all earthly things(seriously, Bea was his freaking partner in crime, couldn't be angry around her, no sir.)

"Lunch sounds lovely." Eva beamed, her eyes darting briefly to her stomach. She patted it lovingly, although one could simply figure her love for food triumphed all else in God's green, zombie infested earth. Winslow's smile remained cruelly etched along his demeanor until Dean left, his body slumping with relief as he shook up the charade, his throat raw and unforgiving for holding back his words.

"Jesus Christ." Winslow muttered, accompanying the words with a brief sign of the cross over his chest. Eva's small body threatened to collapse into itself as she shrunk, holding the chocolate close to her chest and staring down at the gift, eyes glazed over with an undetermined emotion. Her shoulders slumped in defeat.

"What do I tell him?" She nearly whimpered, glancing up to Winslow for help. For something. For anything. Winslow simply shook his head, approaching her and adjusting the blanket over her shoulders. He wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin on her head.

"Nothing for right now. Okay? Take this at your pace, Zig." The old nickname felt old and foreign upon his tongue, but nevertheless it brought warmth into his chest. Releasing her, he turned to Bea with an attempt of a grin.

"Alright, you know the drill queen Bea. We bring out the ball buster if..."

"Win?"

"How about the Bullystick generator?"

"Win!" Evangeline exclaimed, both hands over her mouth as she had to contain a very restrained giggle. Guilt creased at her eyes, the grotesque image threatening every nerve of her body with laughter.

'Laugh! Laugh you joykiller!" Winslow hopped at the opportunity to grasp his friend(gently for his little itty bitty nephew). "Bea! Help me tickle this fair maiden, we must make her laugh! Laugh I say!" Exclaiming this, it didn't take long for Evangeline to double over, grasping Winslow's sleeves to keep her upright. Finally, she let out a giggle.

"Don't threaten my boyfriend's -

"Baby maker?" Winslow grinned, only to receive a harsh blow to his ribs. He cradled his torso, groaning as he collapsed to his knees.

"Bea...bea...I've been shot...A...avenge me...."

Winslow, on his knees and doubling over to cradle his stomach, heard footsteps far to late. Blinking, his eyes flickered up to meet a cleansed up Dean, a blush creeping onto his demeanor. "Alright ladies I am going to exit the child's pose and uh..." Stretching out his back to straighten, his eyes brightened up. "Oh, hello, your darling girlfriend had the audacity to push me do-..."

"Shut up you nerdling." Evangeline rolled her eyes, offering her hand to help him up.

"She's a sociopath that one." Winslow chuckled, realizing that his assistance soon turned harsh and she yanked him up to his feet. "Ow, ow, ow. See what she does to me? Good God."

• Love
Reactions: JJ and Mobley Eats
Amelio Patterson
noah-jupe-1530308158.jpg

Trying to sneak away
Interactions: Otto Williams, Dakota K5
Nashville Community

The boy began to pull on the man's fist and trying to break free from the iron grasp of the man and pleaded for the man to let go. "Hey man I don't know how my hand ever got there, ya see I kinda swing my arms around and it kinda just landed there, ya know?" Melio kept a plastic awkward smile over his space hoping the man would believe the obvious lie and chuckled frantically, after a few seconds the smile faded knowing the man didn't believe him. "Okay, Okay please just let go, I'm just a kid, you wouldn't really turn in a boy for some innocent wrongdoing?"

After trying many times to pry open the iron grip, the boy sighed and dropped his act. "Okay man, you caught me okay? I won't do it again just let me go." It was the final idea he had, Melio knew he couldn't fool the man even with his puppy dog eyes act.

Otto Williams
Interaction: Amelio
C.Bohannon4.jpg
------

"Let you go? That's a funny joke kid." Otto spoke with a half scoff and sarcasm dripping from every word. "Tell you what kid, I won't turn you in but you come along on this patrol with me and stay in sight of me. Might actually learn something useful instead of skulking about like some hood waiting to take something that don't belong to you." Otto emphasized the point by flicking the kind on his forehead, not hard or enough to leave a mark but more in a way and older sibling would almost. "Plus I doubt you got anything else to do, you ain't young enough to be kept at home but you ain't old enough for the patrols either. Come on." Otto spoke now in a more relaxed tone as any real anger he had bled from his body as he started moving on the way he was headed, expecting the kind to follow.
---
On Person:
2x 15 round magazines
1x Knife
1x canteen
@Mr.Scales ⚖

Dean's brow knitted at the sight of Winslow on the floor, but his lips turned up at the corners, a tight but genuine smile lingering for a second before he shook his head. A short chuckle escaped him, and he reached out to steady Winslow as Eva pulled him upright, a hand on the tall youth's shoulder. "If you've somehow managed to coax violence from my sweet, innocent beloved, I daresay you deserve it, Winslow." Dean brushed a speck of dust off Winslow's shoulder, then removed his hand.

He'd heard the giggling and hushed voices (though not what they said) while he was in the bathroom, and coming out to see the beaming smile on Eva's face was... refreshing, to say the least. He'd been half convinced that he'd be given the cold shoulder upon his return.... that in his absence, Winslow, who despite his almost convincing facade, would sow seeds of doubt and mistrust in Eva's head.

I could pull you from a burning building, and still you'd be convinced I was the devil incarnate.

The thought did make him bitter, but he didn't let it show on his face as he glanced away from Winslow and beamed a smile upon Bea. "Good to see you all looking so chipper. So - lunch?"

INVENTORY (DEAN)
Wearing

black slacks, white button-up shirt & black sneakers

On Person
Colt Combat Commander (9/9) [hidden in ankle holster]

Foldable Pocket Knife [in pocket]
Small Lockpicking Kit [in pocket]
9mm Rounds x9 [in pocket]

Food & Water
60oz canteen (almost empty [hooked to belt]

Stashed at Home in Backpack
9mm Rounds [5x boxes of 50]
9mm Mags [1x mags of 9, 2x empty]
Small First-Aid Kit
Police Utility Belt [handcuffs, radio, pepper spray, taser, baton, maglight]
Personal Hygiene Kit [includes battery operated clippers]
Change of Clothing [jeans, socks, boxers, shirts] (4)
Water Purifying Straw
Mess Kit w/Utensils
Weapons Cleaning Kit
Small Machete w/Sheath [strapped to side of backpack]
Picture of Last Class from D.C.
Clear Rain Poncho [2]
Motorcycle Keys
motorcycle helmet w/visor
black Camelbak
lightweight Kevlar vest

Interactions: Lobster @Jack Robinson

Dex drained the rest of his drink and sat it next to the little fire before accepting the hand up with a grateful smile. "Not that I judge those who do partake," he said as he brushed the seat of his pants. "But despite its legality elsewhere, it's always been against protocol in my line of work." The US had been well on its way to a country-wide decriminalization of marijuana before everyone became flesh eating monsters. As they walked towards the greenhouse with Hero between them, Dexter pondered how to answer the other question.

The revelation that he didn't exactly know how long they'd been together came with some measure of alarm. It had been early spring when they met, in Louisiana, and it was very nearly spring now, so that meant that it was nearly a year since that fateful day, where he'd met both the love of his life and one of his closest friends within a matter of minutes. But as far as together..?

Counting on his fingers, he frowned in thought. "About five months, I guess?" He fell silent for a moment. "Feels like an eternity, though. With everything that's happened."

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
Wearing
jeans, blue long-sleeve flannel w/black undershirt
brown boots, dogtags

On Person
Black Backpack
Hunting Knife, with Sheath [left hip]

In Bag
Minor First Aid Kit
Small LED Flashlight
Letter from his Father
Change of Clothing

Food & Water
17oz Bottled Water [3]

Stashed at Home
.50 Cal Desert Eagle (15/15)
Wes's Colt
.50cal Rounds x32
9mm Rounds x46

4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: Dexter and Lobster

Evie had wandered for quite some time, shambling through the streets devoid of any situational awareness - utterly absorbed by her thoughts. The words of the preacher echoed in her head, playing over and over as she relived the conversation mentally as if on a loop. Still, as much as she'd rather have buried her head deep into the sand she knew she had to get it over and done with. She had to find Dex.

It had taken some time but eventually she happened upon the barn where the man named Lobster usually hangs out. She didn't expect to find Dex there but she'd searched most other places. With how busy the front gate and other areas were with the influx of new arrivals, though, she could easily have missed him. She was almost ready to give up when an explosion of anxiety shook her whole body, her uncertain sapphire eyes that glistened from a thin layer of withheld tears fell upon him. Making her approach, she held her hands in front of her tightly, shoulders bunched up.

"Dex...?" she said, getting closer. Her tone was timid yet inquisitive and before long she was right next to the duo. Every inch of her body screamed at her to run, to just sprint away and forget about everything. However, it seemed her heart still had that irritating habit of finding solace in his embrace and so she simply collapsed forward, arms shooting out and moving to wrap around him without delay.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outfit:
32YJkgT.jpg

Shane Clarke
Emmet-J.-Scanlan.jpg

Interactions: Aveline @Himilo

Shane listened to Aveline intently. His index finger traced his bottom lip repeatedly as he leaned upon the table with his elbow, face obscured slightly behind the steam which kicked up from his now-brewed cup of tea. As she concluded, he breathed in deeply before asking, "Do this make you feel ashamed?"

Amelio Patterson
noah-jupe-1530308210.jpg
Following Otto
Interactions: Otto williams, @Dakota K5
Nashville Community

"Let you go? That's a funny joke kid." Amelio began to realize that he was not getting out of this without some kind of punishment. "Already dude fine, what'd ya want then?" The man explained that he wasn't going to turn him in, but the only way he was going to get out of this was to go on some patrol with him, which Amelio was going to complain about before realizing that it would maybe be some fun, maybe even get out of these damn walls, but was unlikely. "Fine." The boy felt a light flick on his forehead which made him flinch and rub his forehead from the pain and gave him a glare.

The man began to walk away from him and for a second he thought that he could even just dart for the closest alleyway and escape, but this patrolling did seem kind of fun, especially since everything in this town was boring and he basically has done everything fun in this town. Amelio caught up to the man and continued to walk beside him. "So what's ya name? You look like a Ron, or a Daryl."

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon1.jpg
Interaction: Amelio
---

"It's Otto, Otto Williams though it is rude to ask for names before introducing yourself, always remember that. A good first impression matters a lot in the world we find ourselves in." Otto spoke as he moved, a brisk stride but not enough to leave the kid behind as people moved around Otto and the kid. "But now that i've made my name known why don't you tell me yours." It wasn't really a request and if the boy was smart he'd pick up on that, Otto hadn't met many people in this community but the few he had struck him as much to lax and comfortable in their current situation but maybe this kid would be different.
-----
On Person:
2x 15 round magazines
1x Knife
1x canteen
@Mr.Scales ⚖

Amelio Patterson
noah-jupe-1530308125.jpg
Following Otto
Interactions: Otto Williams @Dakota K5
Nashville Community

The man introduced himself as Otto Williams, he had heard that name thrown around when he would spy around and listen to his father's conversations since he would never talk to him about anything unless small talk. "It's Amelio Patterson. I basically know every face around here but you don't seem familiar, are you one of those scavengers that go surveying and stuff?" He already knew about what he did, but apart of his plan was to try and maybe get him to let him go out with him, from there he can try and find his mother, which he couldn't admit was basically impossible. "I didn't really want the stuff you had, it kinda just gets boring around here."

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon1.jpg
Interactions: Amelio @Mr.Scales ⚖
----

"That among other things Amelio." Otto took a right down another street that had less foot traffic then the main streets but still held a decent crowd. "Also I don't particularly care if you did or didn't want my stuff Amelio, I know you're young but we no longer live in a world where boredom isn't a reason to go and possibly antagonize people when you don't know how they'll react. The law that is imposed here begins and ends at those walls and outside of them is a very different world." Otto paused for a moment. "Why don't you learn something new if you're so bored?"
-------
On Person:
2x 15 round magazines
1x Knife
1x canteen