Mission: Z, IC

[fieldbox="Carter Yamanashi | Ballamory #1, purple, solid"]
879908483697f42877939bfb6a857d12.jpg

Interactions: Dex

Carter blinked.

Once. Twice.

He traded a somewhat conflicted look between Dex and Otto, not immediately sure how to react. As said before, he was a very cooperative man; however, he had a slight issue with a split in loyalty. On top of that, he didn't know how to feel about Sylvie's reaction to his touch; he almost wanted to be offended but, then again, this was the apocalypse. She had every right to be at least a little wary.

In the end, he settled for appeasing Dex--besides, the man sounded pissed and the Japanese-American didn't want to agitate him even more. Carter assumed Otto to be quite level-headed; he would understand why Carter left. Snapping back into his sassy flare, he brushed his bangs aside and clicked his tongue.

"All of the pretty ones are so impatient these days. Coming Dex~!" he cooed before setting off after him. He fell into a stealthier step behind the man, still feeling incredibly naked without a gun. Even more so since they were possibly about to cross paths with infected. Carter glanced down at the machete Dex confiscated from Sylvie. He cleared his throat.

"Um, excuse me? Yeah. Mister snack attack on a bun," he pointed at the machete, eyebrow arching, "Mind if you slip that over? I'm good with my hands, so I swear I'm better off with it to defend myself." On surface-level, the hands comment was beyond flirty and sexual. However, Carter truly was better at handling close-range weapons; it allowed him to incorporate a little hand-to-hand combat. Though it was reckless to do around infected, it was still in Carter's comfort zone.

He slapped a hand over his mouth, forcing down a giggle as he thought of something. "Also, honty, did you see that girl's outfit? Think we just got another rainbow-rider with that flannel and shorts get-up she had going." Carter wasn't usually one for gossip. He either complimented someone or ignored their...trashier days. In reality, this was his way of slipping his suspicions into Dex's brain without outright saying anything about Sylvie's...inconsistent tan. "Just all of that screams lesbian. Can't wait to have some kinfolk around here~."

He was gushing at this point.

Inventory
On person
Fabulousness
An ambiguous crush on Dean
Bittersweet memories

| Outfit |

Burned in Church
Sunglasses
Smith & Wesson .500 revolver
Hunting Knife
Water canteen

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
JW5Dxo6.jpg
4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: Sylvie, Otto

As Otto gave his instruction, Ryan was already in the process of acquiescing when Dex offered his interjection. Given the fatigue of both him and Evie, there was no further interjection. Following the orders of Dex, Ryan manoeuvred around to the back of Sylvie, rifle barrel nudging her in the back. "Come on, let's go," he said, deflatedly.

However, unlike Ryan who was content just to follow any plan, Evie was stricken with discomfort and annoyance. Before she could even get her cries of protests out, Carter and Dex were off into the woods together. She didn't like the idea of Dex being alone with someone who they didn't know if they could trust yet. The only reason she didn't chase them both down at that point was she could see how determined Dex was and she didn't want to undermine his leadership any more than it already had been. It was at that point when her eyes fell on Otto.

"Think you can keep the constant questioning and over-ruling of him to a minimum, grandad?" Evie asked in a spiteful tone, a cross expression on her face. Ryan huffed once more, clearly not wanting to get into the middle of a dispute, before moving Sylvie off back towards the town. "Or is that General Twotto now?"

tumblr_luy39fSaFi1qh8uflo1_r1_500.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Items on Person (Ryan):
- AR-15 (24x 5.56 rounds, 1 mags)
- FAK (Bandages, Disinfectant, Plasters)
- Copy of 'Marching Orders' (his best selling novel)
- Knife
- Canteen
- Snack bars
- Torch

Outfit:
[spoili]

BkbSmK8.jpg

[/spoili]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (14 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):
- Change of Outfit

Water (0):

Food (0):

Outfit:

[spoili]
7dzcIOi.jpg
[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
Otto Williams
C.Bohannon10.jpg
Interaction: Evie
-

A dark look crossed his eyes at Evie's words. "Name calling, what a mature way to raise your concerns. And no, I won't stop if I think Dex is making a bad call. You wanna bring age into it? Sure let's do that. I'm only thirty six, the reason my hair is so grey is because of all the fucked up shit I had to do in my twenties. But ya, i'm the bad guy because I'm calling your boyfriend out on what I see as a bad fucking call, that we have a unknown suddenly popping up out of nowhere and we're all exhausted which leads to stupid fucking mistakes made when you go out to try and hunt down some infected, I don't give a shit about who you think is leader of this group, whether it's Dex, Jesse, you or me but when a dumb goddamned decision is made it can impact every single person now in this group. You know what? Fuck it, imma do what I think is best for the group with or without your approval Evie, so get mad, get flustered and yell, curse me, scold me like a child or act indifferent to my being but it won't change how I act or what I do if I believe it to be in the best interest of the group as a whole." His words were delivered in almost a low growl as he passed by Evie on his way back towards Ballamory, he didn't care about ego or the opinions of Evie on the matter, he thought Dex was making a bad call but if she wanted to raise hell and bitch about it then so be it he stopped caring whether people have a high opinion of him or not. He only cared that they made it out alive.
----
On Person
1x PTR (20 rounds in mag)
4x 20 round magazines
1x Revolver
62x 38 special rounds
1x canteen (4/4 full)
1x Knife
In pack:
351x 308 rounds
1x sharpening kit
1x cleaning kit

4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: Otto

As Otto lectured at her, Evie held her composure and kept a rather stern look fixed upon him. With her arms folded, she nodded her head as he spoke though more as to show how little she cared for his rant.

"You know what, Otto?" she continued, following after him. "I really don't care for your self-righteous bullshit. Do what's best for the group? If that's your concern how about you stop scolding the man who's supposed to be our leader every fucking time he says something you don't like - in front of people who could be our enemies, no less! You know, you really sell cohesion and ooze teamwork. You might not like it, Otto, but you're not right all the time and it's about bloody time you stop acting like you are!"

tumblr_luy39fSaFi1qh8uflo1_r1_500.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (14 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):
- Change of Outfit

Water (0):

Food (0):

Outfit:

[spoili]
7dzcIOi.jpg
[/spoili]

Sykes
Interaction:

Sykes sighed and groaned at all this nonsense, the bickering between Eve and Otto started giving him a headache. It was pointless now since we have a guest and warned us about the infected coming this direction. If anything we should warn the others and prepare the defenses, not be all hero and fight them head on. Sykes drew his attention away from the woman and watched as Dex storm away with carter. "God dammit..." Sykes turned away and followed dex and carter. Yea Sykes knew it was stupid but if there was a chance that both of them could die he wasn't going to live the rest of his life knowing he could have stopped or even helped them, he was carrying enough guilt as it is. When he cought up he grabbed dex by the shoulder, "i get what your trying to do, but it's pointless and immature, go back to the base and we'll come up with a plan or at most a strategy. We don't know what could be out there, it could be a trap and we'll end up as another loot grab." He spoke with a firm voice as he stared at dex. "Unless you want to lay next to your friend Wes." Sykes knew that was to much, didn't even know why he said it. But he was very annoyed at this whole situation, and he expected a punch coming straight to his face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INVENTORY

Bobby pin, picture of sister, and old gang members

Clothes: thick jacket, cloak, combat boots, leather gloves, gas mask

Deagle: 12mm

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon10.jpg

-
"Alright Evie, tell me. When did I scold Dex? Other then when you two decided to have a lovely little party by yourselves? Maybe you are referring to just now? I don't recall scolding anything only taking control of the situation rather than wait on Dex who was taking to long to act which isn't his fault, we've all had a rough past few days. I also never claimed to always be right, I only claimed that I would call Dex out if I thought he was making a bad call like anyone in this group should be doing so as to prevent us from dying and how dare you scold me about selling cohesion and oozing teamwork when you have been treating Jesse like shit and now doing the same to me, even now in front of a possible enemy. No Evie I will now cow down to Dex like he is some supreme overlord because he decided to take charge, no amount of your bitching at me, on his behalf noless, is going to change that. As a matter of fact how about we ask him when he gets back? How about we ask him if my stepping up, attempts to help him where I think he needs it, is so offensive. Until then either try and discuss this with me like a civil human being or don't discuss it at all because I will not be treated like a child by you."
---
On Person
4x 20 round magazines
1x Revolver
62x 38 special rounds
1x canteen (4/4 full)
1x Knife
In pack:
351x 308 rounds
1x sharpening kit
1x cleaning kit

4nAuzQs.jpg

"Wow... Treating Jesse like shit?" Evie scoffed. "I've barely spoken to him since our 'little party'. So where are you getting that from? I mean, if you really want to know I don't think you've got any right to judge what me and Dex do in our spare time. Neither you or Jesse have any right to tell us what we should and shouldn't be doing together. So yeah, I'm pissed at you and him for hounding us that night. You talk about talking to people like children, well how about that night, hmm?" Evie laughed pathetically, biting her bottom lip before taking a long inhalation of air. "You know what? I'm quite happy to discuss this with Dex when he comes back. Or are you expecting me to be quaking in my boots cause wittle Otto tow'd da teacher?" Her final words were delivered in a baby voice. "That's speaking to you like a child."

molly-jane-gif-5.gif

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (14 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):
- Change of Outfit

Water (0):

Food (0):

Outfit:

[spoili]
7dzcIOi.jpg
[/spoili]

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon10.jpg
-

"No I don't expect you to quake at all, but if Dex doesn't have an issue or welcomes it then this whole thing was a waste of your energy. If he has an issue and he addresses me with it then I will scale back what I am doing. Also I have no issue admitting that I was over reaching that night, more so for unrelated reasons that I haven't spoken to anyone in the group about, also I didn't say you were speaking to me like a child, I said treating me like a child, acting like a mother trying to discipline her child. Now are you going to keep bitching at me? We can keep going though I don't really know what you have left to say? Probably personal attacks or some other bullshit, frankly this is a goddamned waste of mine and your time because if Dex has an issue he should bring it up to me, he doesn't need you to fight his battles or to address these issues if it's concerning him. By doing this you are guilty of doing what you accuse me of doing, by showing everyone that he can't deal with these things on his own and would rather have his girlfriend do it for him. Whether it's true or not won't matter, merely the appearance of it." He paused and took a deep breath, keeping his own anger in check.
---
On Person
4x 20 round magazines
1x Revolver
62x 38 special rounds
1x canteen (4/4 full)
1x Knife
In pack:
351x 308 rounds
1x sharpening kit
1x cleaning kit

4nAuzQs.jpg

"Do you know what, Otto?" Evie spoke bluntly. "Fuck. You. First of all, talking/treating - same thing. Second of all, this is between me and you. I'm not fighting Dex's battles for him. If you want to belittle my argument to 'bitching' then go ahead but we all know you're trying to back-seat lead this group and frankly it's pissing me the fuck off. It just happens to be that I don't think it's doing any good for Dexter, either. So, tell you what, if we're going to go round the lovely little merry go round titled 'Mr.Self Righteous' over and over and over again, I'd rather get off now so I don't have to throw up whatever's left of my stomach right now." Evie stopped in her tracks, waving the others off. "Go self-fellate yourself elsewhere cause right now I'm at a limit for twattishness."

molly-jane-gif-5.gif

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (14 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):
- Change of Outfit

Water (0):

Food (0):

Outfit:

[spoili]
7dzcIOi.jpg
[/spoili]

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon4.jpg
-

Otto gave a shrug. "I stopped caring about ten feet ago, be pissed at me or not I just don't care anymore at this point." He finished speaking before walking up past Ryan and taking point as they walked back to ballamory, he just wanted to sleep and find some food at this point regardless of Evie and her opinions of what he did or said to Dex.
---
On Person
4x 20 round magazines
1x Revolver
62x 38 special rounds
1x canteen (4/4 full)
1x Knife
In pack:
351x 308 rounds
1x sharpening kit
1x cleaning kit

4nAuzQs.jpg

Hearing Otto's closing words, a rage boiled in Evie's stomach. Her face contorted slightly as she watched the trio move further into the distance before it blew over. "Cunt!" she screamed out at Otto before turning on her heel and pressing her palms to her eyes. Taking progressively steadier breaths, she tried to bring her anger under control. Taking her bow from her back, she loaded an arrow and faced one of the nearby trees, loosing the projectile not long after. Watching the wood crack and split against the impact of the strike helped alleviate some frustration for some strange reason. Maybe she imagined it was Otto's skull. "What the fuck is wrong with me..." she muttered under her breath, realizing how wrong the thought was.

tumblr_mihajmqJuu1qd7fc3o6_r1_250.gif

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (13 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):
- Change of Outfit

Water (0):

Food (0):

Outfit:

[spoili]
7dzcIOi.jpg
[/spoili]

JW5Dxo6.jpg

Interactions: Otto, Sylvie

Ryan kept quiet throughout the whole debate. He hadn't been with the group long enough to realistically pick a side and given what they had just done moments before everything kicked off he wasn't in a very pleasant mood anyway. Truly, he could see Evie's point. He remembered seeing a similar thing back in Minden where Otto took the lead with most things. Still, perhaps the grizzled man was right. He knew how many times Jack disobeyed orders or went against him and the group were better off for it. An elongated sigh escaped his mouth as Evie disappeared in the distance behind them.

"You okay?" he asked, reluctantly. His eyes remained fixated on Sylvie. He didn't know why, but he felt an anger towards her. She had been incredibly forthcoming at least. Still, bursting into Jack and Wes' funeral like that...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Items on Person (Ryan):
- AR-15 (24x 5.56 rounds, 1 mags)
- FAK (Bandages, Disinfectant, Plasters)
- Copy of 'Marching Orders' (his best selling novel)
- Knife
- Canteen
- Snack bars
- Torch

Outfit:
[spoili]

BkbSmK8.jpg

[/spoili]

[fieldbox="Dexter | #1 Ballamory | 21 September 2026 - Early Morning, darkorange, solid"]

uHBb1iN.jpg

Though Carter's flirting usually was enough to make Dexter blush awkwardly, he was too tired and too annoyed to bother this time. When the man asked for the machete, Dexter paused, looked at him for a long moment, and then handed it over blade first. He didn't know why Carter didn't have a gun, or, actually, any weapons, now that he took the time to look him over. But it hardly mattered at the moment, did it? "Take point, then. I'd like to avoid gunfire if possible."

He'd been seconds away from drawing his gun when the weight of a hand on his shoulder distracted him. Turning to see the quiet, masked man whose name he couldn't be assed to remember, Dexter stared in confusion. But once Sykes started talking... That look quickly morphed into one of anger.

Without even thinking about it, all the pent up frustration from the last week took a hold of him, and Dexter shoved Sykes, hard, the man's back slamming against a tree with Dexter's forearm against his throat. He leaned in close, fury flashing in his wide dark eyes. "I don't know who the fuck you think you are, or who the fuck you think I am. But you have absolutely no right to criticize my decisionmaking." His voice was quiet, and eerily calm. "Go back to Ballamory, and stay the fuck out of my face, or it will be will be you in a grave beside the others. If they even bother to bury you. Understood? "

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
-------------------------
Wearing
Black basket ball shorts, long-sleeved camo shirt & brown combat boots.

On Person

Glock G29 (15/15 loaded)

Backpack/In Room
Box of 35 .50cal Rounds
Box of 46 9mm Rounds
Minor First Aid Kit (mostly used)
Small LED Flashlight
Military Dogtags
Letter from his Father
Change of Clothing
P226 Sig Sauer (10/10 loaded) [in Evie's possession]
Hunting Knife, with Sheath [on right hip]
.50 Cal Desert Eagle (12/15 loaded) [on left leg]

Food & Water
x1 17oz bottled water

[/fieldbox]​

Aveline

tumblr_p24gjbKn9L1rgi7i7o1_1280.jpg

Aveline smiles amusingly at Jasper quickly focusing on the subject of food though hers turned to the woman rushing out of the house. The name of Jasper's guardian… 'Becca… 'Rebecca!' Aveline quickly remembers from Jasper's early quote. "And you must be Rebecca." She pauses. "Good morning." Making sure she had gotten the same treatment and politeness as Jasper. Turning her attention to Jesse: "We've got newcomers. Three other men, I didn't catch their names, though. Think ones name is… Carter?" Looking to Elizabeth. "Hello, Elizabeth. I was thinking we can go out and pick up a nice cache. Cultist free but a little far. Want to join?"

--

ON PERSON:

- Sneakers
- Black t-shirt
- Black jeans
- Ankle socks
- Dark green coat
- Baseball Bat (main weapon)

IN PACK: (in house)

- Corey's stuffed animal
- Picture of Aveline and Corey
- 2x Bottle water
- 1x canned beans
- Small pistol
- 12x pistol rounds
- Baby wipes (doesn't actually smell like babies)
- Small paperback "Survival for the Weak" book

tumblr_ncvoxiJEs91rnw13go1_1280.jpg

Sykes

Interaction: Ryan

Sykes knew that this was coming, but he didn't respect to much of an impact. The respirator broke in his mask, making it so instead of heavy breathes, it was wheezing and a bit hard to breathe for him. The fact that Ryan had his arm on his throat made it even worse, but over the lifetime of Sykes he's been through far worse. "your angry....I get it, but let's go back and settle this...or els there won't be anyone to fill up those graves..." Sykes exsoected this from someone with his personality, just not so sudden. "Besides...I think everyone has a right to do what ever they want...in these days..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INVENTORY

INVENTORY

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon4.jpg
Interaction: Ryan
-

Otto's attention was divided between the way forward and now Ryan as he spoke. "Yeah i'm fine. I grew up with a drunk of a father and a mother who was none to pleased that I wasn't a daughter so the verbal abuse ain't much new to me." He spoke with a shrug. "Nothing I ain't dealt with before and I'm sure I'm going to be getting more of it from her in the near future but oh well, better me then someone else in the group." He finished as he stepped over a fallen log.
----
On Person
4x 20 round magazines
1x Revolver
62x 38 special rounds
1x canteen (4/4 full)
1x Knife
In pack:
351x 308 rounds
1x sharpening kit
1x cleaning kit

[fieldbox="Dexter | #1 Ballamory | 21 September 2026 - Early Morning, darkorange, solid"]

uHBb1iN.jpg

"You can do whatever the fuck you want, sure."
Dexter growled, pressing in harder. "But if you don't want to follow the rules that we have set, and don't want to obey the hierarchy we have set, the only thing that gets you is a one way ticket out the fucking door. So by all means, do what you want. But you're a stranger, we don't know you..." Dexter reached with the other arm to snatch the Glock out of the waistband of his shorts, where it'd been settled at the small of his back. He pressed it against Sykes's cheek, that part that wasn't covered by the mask. "And no one would bat an eye if I put a bullet in your head right here and right now."

With a disgusted snort, he jerked his arm away from Sykes's throat, taking two steps back and racking the slide on the pistol. He pointed it at the man, then inclined his head back towards Ballamory. "Go. Now. Before I change my mind."

In all truth, their group didn't have a hierarchy. Up until now, they hadn't truly needed one. But if they were developing a chain of command at this point, Sykes was nowhere on it. If Riley hadn't vouched for them all, the newcomers - at least, the three grown men - probably would have been tossed out with a day's worth of food and rations to survive of their own accord. The Ballamory group didn't need more mouths to feed, and more people to cause dissent. It was something that was going to have to be discussed in depth at some point, but for right now, Dex just wanted this man out of his face so he could go clear the area, make sure there were no immediate threats, and then go get some fucking sleep.

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
Wearing
Black basket ball shorts, long-sleeved camo shirt & brown combat boots.

On Person

Glock G29 (15/15 loaded)

Backpack/In Room
Box of 35 .50cal Rounds
Box of 46 9mm Rounds
Minor First Aid Kit (mostly used)
Small LED Flashlight
Military Dogtags
Letter from his Father
Change of Clothing
P226 Sig Sauer (10/10 loaded) [in Evie's possession]
Hunting Knife, with Sheath [on right hip]
.50 Cal Desert Eagle (12/15 loaded) [on left leg]

Food & Water
x1 17oz bottled water

[/fieldbox]​

Sykes

Interaction: dex, Becca
Location; ballamory

Sykes wheezed from his mask, as something was broken in it, due to that he had trouble breathing. He got up and rubbed his throat slightly, he knew that if he kept this up he'll probably get shot, so he gave up which was a rare occasion. "Just don't be unprepared..." He turned back to ballamory wheezing from the mask. He gave dex one last look before he stumbled toward ballamory. He felt another hallucination, "wow! You really can't save anyone can you? I guess your only good at killing people, I should know..." Sykes didn't feel so good, he felt like throwing up, that's probably from the respirator being broken. He stopped when he got his mind together, and was exactly where he was before. He didn't do much besides stand there wheezing, and coughing slightly. "Shit...."

INVENTORY

• Sylvie Jamerson
    Moonbyul.full.109668.jpg

She looked at Carter with a dead stare for a moment before letting out a slight giggle. "I can hear you, you know. And I'm not lesbian. Just very bisexual." She stuck her tongue out before having a gun pressed into her back by Ryan.

Sylvie saw the events unfold and had a mental chuckle. She found it so amusing to see these simple minded people fight each other like this. But she knew she couldn't show a grain of enjoyment as that would make them even more suspicious of her. She walked with Ryan who was pressing a gun into her back but she stopped to look at the fight between Otto and Evie.

She would suddenly start using her nails to begin cutting open her wrist as some blood dripped out onto the ground. She acted like she didn't even notice as she looked over to Otto. "I mean, I might be new here and shouldn't be giving advice but, you shouldn't be taking shit from anyone. I had a past like that myself where my father was an abusive, good for noting drunkard but I realised that if I let people do what they want with me it ain't gonna help me. If you wanna be a leader, have them show some fucking respect. But hey, I'm just a stranger right?"

Meanwhile in the forest, the people who would venture in would find the small camp Sylvie had stayed at before. Of course they wouldn't know she did but what they would find was a decapitated body being eaten by some of the infected while about 10 meters further they'd find another infected gnawing on this person's head

• Kang Ji-Min
    9c1cce0ca7318d0c72887d843d267af0.jpg

Ji-min had gotten off the couch and got herself completely dressed to go outside. She put her hair in a bun and had some stripes off her natural brown hair show through the dyed blonde hair. She tied it up in a bun and went outside where she found some people. Some she knew and some unknown faces. She heard Ave talk about wanting to go on a trip and walked up to her. "Care if I join? I want to make myself more useful than just being somewhere that is well... around." She heard Ave also say something about the cultists and looked over to Rebecca and Jasper. "Oh you two also had to deal with that group of cultists? I had to witness some things I had rather not in their camp. The name is Ji-min by the way, but Jenny is fine.".

[fieldbox="Dean | Minden Church | 21 September 2026 - Early Morning, lightgreen, solid"]

6PYAkrF.jpg

After the pat-down and the game of twenty questions that night, the newcomers had been handed back their weapons and assigned sleeping quarters, much to his dismay. No watch. No trepidation. Just the casual attitude of please don't kill us all in the middle of the night with a little that would be most rude of you thrown in on the side. Dean slept with one eye open that night, opting to take one of the unfinished, and therefore unoccupied homes. Yeah, they'd survived a hellish situation together - mostly thanks to him - and that should have formed some sort of trust between the group, but, still... he slept with the door locked and his back to the wall. You could barely trust people before the apocalypse... 80% of the population dying off didn't suddenly make the survivors good people.

But these nitwits didn't seem to understand that.

Once the sun was peeking over the eastern horizon, Dean was up and about, brushing his teeth with a few mouthfuls of water from his Camelbak and running his wet fingers through his hair to tame the flyaway curls. Casually ruffled. Perfect.

Once presentable, he repacked his things and stepped outside into the sunlight, a handful of jerky hanging at his side. He gnawed at a piece thoughtfully as he walked the outside of the perimeter, taking note of defensive weakspots (there were many) and unsecured entries (which was all of them). Checkmark after checkmark made his list.
This is wrong. That's also wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. By the time he'd made a complete round, he was ready to pull his hair out. Deciding to go further out and do another round, to make sure there weren't any super obvious hazards so close to the camp, he heard raised voices. The only thing he heard was a loud "cunt!" as he moved forward to see that it was Evie and Otto who were in a verbal altercation.

Oh swell, not only are their defenses physically inept but there's also internal dissent. What a surprise.
Watching the others move off as Evie took her anger out on a nearby tree, he raised his brows and called out. "Hey, you ok there, girlie?"

INVENTORY (DEAN)
Wearing
Black cargo pants, black t-shirt, & black pullover hoodie (tied around waist)
Black combat boots & lightweight Kevlar vest
Black Camelbak

On Person

Colt Combat Commander (9/10 loaded) [on right hip]
Small Machete w/Sheath [on left hip]
Foldable Pocket Knife [in pocket]
Small Lockpicking Kit [in pocket]

Backpack
9mm Rounds [1x box of 46]
9mm Rounds [5x boxes of 50]
9mm Clips [3x clips of 9]
Small First-Aid Kit