Mission: Z, IC

4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: Dean

In her internal contemplation and with the others moving off well into the distance, the snapping of twig nearby alerted Evie to another presence in the woods with her. Snatching another arrow and slapping it into place in her bow, she turned and aimed her bow at Dean, ready to loose at a second's notice. Still, when she saw who it was, she breathed a small sigh of relief. It wasn't that she trusted the man. She knew nothing about him apart from that he had been generous enough to free the group from their captivity. It would simply have been bad manners to put an arrow through him after that.

"I'm fine," she said, defiantly. Her words were a blatant juxtaposition to her reddened cheeks and heavy breathing. "Just a conflict of opinions, it's nothing." Even though Evie had relaxed her aim, she still kept the arrow resting against the side of the bow. Only now it was pointing at the floor in place of Dean's chest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (13 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):
- Change of Outfit

Water (0):

Food (0):

Outfit:

[spoili]
7dzcIOi.jpg
[/spoili]

JW5Dxo6.jpg

Interactions: Otto, Sylvie

Ryan listened to Sylvie's words, abiding by her running her mouth off just long enough that she could finish her little verbal advice column entry. His eyebrows drew together with frustration. Who did she think she was?

"That's right, you're a stranger," Ryan interjected, taking some sort of lead for the first time in the day. Still, it didn't sound as if it was Ryan's voice. The usual warm tone was replaced with a cold, hateful spite and an underlying frustration that seemed more volatile than a volcano. "None of this is your position to comment on and..." Ryan cut himself off. The whole way he had his eyes fixed on the girl, watching her every move, step and gesture. When she had started grabbing at her wrist he assumed it to be a consequence of nerves but when he saw a droplet of blood slip from her finger, he stopped dead in his tracks. "Why are you bleeding?" he demanded to know, rifle raising, stock sitting firmly in the crux of his shoulder.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Items on Person (Ryan):
- AR-15 (24x 5.56 rounds, 1 mags)
- FAK (Bandages, Disinfectant, Plasters)
- Copy of 'Marching Orders' (his best selling novel)
- Knife
- Canteen
- Snack bars
- Torch

Outfit:
[spoili]

BkbSmK8.jpg

[/spoili]

j a s p e r

Interactions: Cecilio, Ringo, Ave, Liz, Jimin

no-lightbox

Another genuine smile spread across Jasper's face after hearing Jesses' directions on where the food would be and how to get it. He nodded his head once more to show that he was indeed listening, his curls, once again bobbing with his head, to his annoyance. His hand reahed up to brush away his messy brown curls from his face.

Then he found himself shaking his head next, the same curls falling back in place. "Oh no! I'll just take the MREs." There was no need for the stranger to go out of his way to make him something to eat. The roof over his head, the bed and hospitality, not t mention having the chance to play with Ringo, was more than anything he could have asked for. He was sure he'd be spoiled if he got anymore.

"And my name is Jasper," he answered Liz and Jimin both, looking at them all to let them know. He recognized Liz as the third pretty redhead he had the privelege of meeting. And Jimin the pretty korean woman he had caught a glimspe of in the cages. In fact, most, if not all, the people they had met in this place were very good-looking. He wondered if any of them were related. "The other guys names were Sykes and Dean. Dean's pretty cool, you know, since he saved us."

He asknowlged his sister by stickingb his tongue out at her as a greeting, she rolled her eyes in return before ruining his already messy hair even further with a ruffle her hand.

Jasper grinned at Ringo and ruffled his fur with one hand and picking up the ball with the other. "Good boy," he chuckled before hurling the ball in the air again.

|| Outfit ||
||
Inventory||
His father's dog tag around his neck.
Semi automatic pistol
Two knives

r e b e c c a

Interactions: Cecilio, Ave, Jimin

no-lightbox

"Uh ... hi," Rebecca turned away from Jasper and greeted Jesse, Ave and Jimin who greeted her first. She wondered only for a moment how Ave knew her name before realizing Jasper must have said it. The older Holliday sibling could only assume what things he must have said about her. While he was typically a total sweetheart and courteous with others he was totally not polite with her. Rude even.

She was sure, however,, that he would never say anything that'd put her in a tight spot. Only embarassing or nice things, most the former. And was totally strange to her, that he, who suffered from symptoms of autism, was easily talking thse people and maybe evn getting them to like him, she was rather closed off and quiet. And she typically was never quiet.

Her eyebrow raised at the fact thatJimin had also been in the cultist camps. How did she escape? "Wll, it's nice to get out of those cages and stretch our legs, right?" She responded, smirking only slightly.

"If you're going scavenging I would also like to tag along? Or would that be too many people?" Rebecca perked up at the ida of moving around and actually doing something of some benefit. "I'm pretty good at it myself. So is Jasper." Especially Jasper. He was more resourcful than she was, could find things others overlooked and could fit into small spaces for the more harder to reach items.

|| Outfit ||
||Inventory||
Two knives and an army knife
Rifle
Pistol

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Dean | Minden Church | 21 September 2026 - Early Morning, lightgreen, solid"]

6PYAkrF.jpg

"Nothing, huh?" Dean eyed the bow in her hands. "Doesn't seem like nothing." He turned his head to look at the others retreating back to Ballamory, with... wait, was that another newcomer? Was there a fucking radar on this place or something? Dean grimaced, shaking his head in disappointment before remembering Evie and turning back to her. He motioned towards the graves in the distance. "Sorry for your loss, by the way - I didn't know them, but from what I've heard they were good men."

Good men that died because of bad choices made. He reminded himself.

Dean let out a low sigh, rolling his shoulders back.
"Seems like things need to tighten up a bit around here, yeah? I mean, not to say I'm not grateful for being welcomed with open arms, but... seems a bit dangerous, don't it?" He kept his voice light, but not too cheery, trying not to raise anyone's hackles by criticizing the way they did things.

INVENTORY (DEAN)
-------------------------
Wearing
Black cargo pants, black t-shirt, & black pullover hoodie (tied around waist)
Black combat boots & lightweight Kevlar vest
Black Camelbak

On Person

Colt Combat Commander (9/10 loaded) [on right hip]
Small Machete w/Sheath [on left hip]
Foldable Pocket Knife [in pocket]
Small Lockpicking Kit [in pocket]

Backpack
9mm Rounds [1x box of 46]
9mm Rounds [5x boxes of 50]
9mm Clips [3x clips of 9]
Small First-Aid Kit
Police Utility Belt [handcuffs, radio, pepper spray, taser, maglight, baton]
Personal Hygiene Kit [includes battery operated clippers]
Change of Clothing [jeans, black t-shirt, socks, boxers]
Water Purifying Straw
Mess Kit w/Utensils
Weapons Cleaning Kit

Food & Water
2x full 1lb bags of jerky, 1x 3/4 full 1lb bag of jerky,
1x box of 30 granola bars
3x 20oz bottled water, 60oz canteen [empty]
85oz black Camelbak, 1/2 full

[/fieldbox]​

C3576539-1502322609168447large.jpg

ea31563239fece14551aba8ecd669300.png

Mentions:
Interactions: Ave, Jesse, Jasper

She was thankful when no one commented on her red eyes if she even had them. Liz hadn't really looked in a mirror to check yet. Putting a smile on her face she nodded when Jesse and Ave offered to take her scavenging as well so she could learn. While she was on her own for awhile she's never scavenged with a group. Liz guessed it was different than being alone since Jesse offered to take her along. She turned her smile to the little boy who she now knew as Jasper. He was a cute kid but it's sad to see a person his age having to live in this kind of world. "I wouldn't mind joining you guys, I've never scavenged for a group before so I don't know what I should look for. Oh, and Ave you can call me Liz."

Inventory

On Person (0)
S&W 9mm Shield (pistol) - 5 rounds
Hunting Knife x2

Burned in Church
Childhood Katana
First aid book
First aid kit
Faded picture of her mother and father

In Apartment (5)
Journal
A dull pencil
Small blanket
Colt 1911 (8 Loaded, 20 boxed)
Small Romeo and Juliet book

Outfit
c600x600.jpg

4nAuzQs.jpg

Her eyes glanced at him with suspicion for a moment. He seemed all but too eager to make a comment on the state of Ballamory. Still, she couldn't deny that he had a strong point. How could they sleep at night knowing there was so many untested people in the settlement - with access to weapons, too! Even Dean himself was a danger, an unknown variable.

"I suppose," she replied, evasively. "Don't worry, though. None of us are going to slit your throat in your sleep. Plenty enough twat-muffins outside of the fences to do that job for us." She sighed, releasing some of the anger that had been pent up in her chest. Instead, it was replaced with regret. In a way, she wished she had just punched Otto square in the jaw and got all of her frustration out of the way in one. Now, the issue was going to persist. "As for the Jack and Wes, I didn't really know them too well. They seemed nice, though."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (13 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):
- Change of Outfit

Water (0):

Food (0):

Outfit:

[spoili]
7dzcIOi.jpg
[/spoili]

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon4.jpg
Interaction: Ryan and Sylvie
-

"Yes you are a stranger now be quiet and walk." Otto wasn't in the mood to hear comments from the peanut gallery as it were, Otto looked back at Ryan's question of bleeding to see a little bit of blood running down from the new woman's arm near her wrist, upon further inspection he noticed scars, some faded and others seemingly fresh. "Goddamnit, Ryan watch out." Otto spoke as he put his rifle on his back and walked up to Sylvie to pull her arm out, the cut wasn't deep but it was enough to possibly get infected if left untreated, he would need to find Jesse when they got back to Ballamory. "Do that again and i'm going to have to restrain you." A simple warning before he looked at Ryan again to make sure he was ready to get going again.
---
On Person
1x PTR (20 rounds in mag)
4x 20 round magazines
1x Revolver
62x 38 special rounds
1x canteen (4/4 full)
1x Knife
In pack:
351x 308 rounds
1x sharpening kit
1x cleaning kit

Sykes

Interaction: Sylvia

Sykes started to jog so he could return to the base faster. He got lost for a bit and ended up going a different path where he eventually noticed Otto, and Ryan with the stranger on his way back to ballamory. His wheezing slowly calmed down, now making his breath rattle. He saw the blood on the strangers arm coming from a cut in her arm, he got closer to examine it more. "I can treat this, do you have any medical supplies on you?" He looked at Otto, and Ryan hoping for a response from them. He remembered how he used to patch up his sisters cuts and scrapes all the time, so he was used to patching up wounds. His breath rattled as he breathed in, showing the signs of something going wrong in his mask, but it could wait, the stranger first then he could fix his mask later
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INVENTORY

Bobby pin, picture of sister, and old gang members

Clothes: thick jacket, cloak, combat boots, leather gloves, gas mask

Deagle: 12 44. Mag

Hunting Knife

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox="Carter Yamanashi | Ballamory #1, purple, solid"]
879908483697f42877939bfb6a857d12.jpg

Interactions: Dex

Carter smiled gratefully as Dex handed over the machete. He took pains to grip the blade carefully before flipping it around to the handle. He did a little test swing on the side and internally shrugged at the feeling--he could work with this. No, he had to. If Dex really wanted to avoid gunfire, then Carter had to make sure this machete functioned comfortably for him.

"Thanks," he chirped, for once not tossing out a flirty comment. Hey, even Carter needed a moment or two recharge his battery and he had been on 'Omg Hot Guys Everywhere' alert for a while now. However, just as he thought they were setting off again, Sykes stopped them to share a few words...

"O. M. G." Carter whispered under his breath with a hand slapped over his chest. He did not just say that...Oh Lawd, this man got an early death wish. He even looked around in hopes of spotting a camera hidden in the trees somewhere. Who was Punking him? Would he get to meet that cutie host??

Carter snapped back to attention as Dex evolved into Sexy Brooding Badass Mode and ushered Sykes along, wheezing underneath his mask. At the moment, the Japanese-American was experience an odd combination of arousal (when wasn't he?) and slight concern. Hopefully Sykes could fix his mask soon...

Besides, the sound of wheezing genuinely irked him. It was like a Bougie inhale--trying to be like the real bitches, but everybody knew they were fake as fuck. Cue ratchet snaps and neck roll.

Once they were alone again, Carter made sure to keep a safe distance from Dex and cleared his throat. "Um...Dex? I feel your frustration, honty. I don't need binoculars to see the exhaustion from over here and your whole aura screams 'bout to pop off in dis bitch at any moment'. But...avoiding gunfire, right?" He tried to keep his tone light, but he was prepared to face a moody Dex. Yes, this was technically his first time seeing it, but Dex's anger reminded him a lot of Walter's and Lord knew how many times Carter had managed to anger his best friend.

He started slowly heading down the path they were taking, eyes still on Dex. He arched an eyebrow. "How about we take it out on infected? It'll make dat beauty sleep even more poppin' afterwards~."

Inventory

On person
Sylvie's Machete
Fabulousness
An ambiguous crush on Dean
Bittersweet memories

| Outfit |

Burned in Church
Sunglasses
Smith & Wesson .500 revolver
Hunting Knife
Water canteen
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Cecilio & Ringo
b279110537109996be51a2f5a9dc7654.png

Interactions: Ji-Min, Jasper, Liz, Rebecca, Ave

Cecilio was a bit shocked by all of the sudden volunteering before he decided to at least add his own input to it. "Um whoa. I think for the moment it'd be best if we kept it to 3 people or at most 4." He said knowing too many of them would grab attention and he prefered people who were decently rested. "Ave you know where the food is so you're obviously in charge of the entire thing. Jen you need to rest and give yourself sometime to recover especially after your injuries and the blood you lost. Liz I need you to stay and keep watch around here. If we have time I need to head back into the small town nearby to see if I can gather some food and I'll take you with me then." He then turned to Rebecca and spoke "Rebecca. Nice to meet you by the way. You're welcome to come along so is your brother though Its up to you. I'm Cecilio the groups medic. Ave is our...resident plant person." He said feeling it was better than just saying Botanist and confusing them.

Ringo was a bit to occupied playing with Jasper to really notice the group of people around now discussing about leaving. The hound was to focused on the child to really care about what was going one. He let out a muffled bork before he took off after the ball again and brinking it back to jasper resting his head on the boys lap his tail wagging. It seemed Ringo took very well to the child and was more than happy to stay around him. The dog dropped the ball on his lap before assaulting Jasper's face with a barage of licks nearly leaping onto him.

Cecilio was surprised by how well Ringo was taking to Jasper but he was glad for it sensing at least someone was extremely happy at the moment. "Apart from those suggestions it really comes down to who Ave wants to go. I'm just suggesting we keep it small especially after yesterday." He reminded them. He certainly didn't want to experience it all over again let alone fight another super freak or whatever the hell that thing was they had to kill back in Minden.

------------------------
Inventory
1x Colt Le901-16s w/ 4-14x scope & bayonet (18 rounds)
3x Rifle Magazines (4 loaded)
1x Large canteen ( 1/4 Full almost empty)
1x Weapon cleaning / repair kit
Various weapon accessories
1x Riot Gear suit
1x S&W 929 (loaded)
12x 9mm bullets
2x Cigarettes
1x Lighter
1x Trauma kit

At Apartment:
1x 7 string acoustic guitar
1 lb's of dog kibble
Assorted hygiene items
Condiments
1x P226 Pistol (9mm) (on Loan to Dex)
2x Pistol Magazines (2 loaded) (loaned to Dex)
1x Pump Shotgun (loaded) (loaned to Dex)
12x 12G buckshot

[fieldbox="Dexter | #1 Ballamory | 21 September 2026 - Early Morning, darkorange, solid"]

uHBb1iN.jpg

Dex kept his gun trained on Sykes until the man vanished from sight in the direction of Ballamory. Only then did he drop it to his side, shoulders drooping in a mixture of exhaustion and immediate regret. He'd overreacted, he knew that, but...

Dexter clenched his free fist, letting out a long, low sigh. His attentions pulled back to Carter's attempts to lighten the mood, and he looked at the gun in his hand. "Right."

Carter was right, of course. They only had one melee weapon between them as he'd left his own knife back in Evie's room, but for ordinary Infected, the machete was more than sufficient. The only reason he even had his gun still out was... that Infected back at the City Hall. The hair on the back of his neck stood up just thinking about the power and ferocity that thing had exhibited. Really, he doubted that the girl could have outrun such a creature, but still, the thought of it was terror inducing. Especially if there was a possibility there were more.

"Alright, emergencies only." Dexter said quietly. "Let's go."

Moving forward past Carter, he tracked what he assumed were Sylvie's footprints through the soft dirt. He lost the trail once or twice, but there was plenty of daylight, and he picked them up again quickly. Eventually, the pair would hear snarling up ahead - the sounds of feeding Infected. Dexter held an arm out to stop Carter, nodding towards the noises.

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
Wearing
Black basket ball shorts, long-sleeved camo shirt & brown combat boots.

On Person

Glock G29 (15/15 loaded)

Backpack/In Room
Box of 35 .50cal Rounds
Box of 46 9mm Rounds
Minor First Aid Kit (mostly used)
Small LED Flashlight
Military Dogtags
Letter from his Father
Change of Clothing
P226 Sig Sauer (10/10 loaded) [in Evie's possession]
Hunting Knife, with Sheath [on right hip]
.50 Cal Desert Eagle (12/15 loaded) [on left leg]

Food & Water
x1 17oz bottled water

[/fieldbox]​

[fieldbox="Dean | Minden Church | 21 September 2026 - Early Morning, lightgreen, solid"]

6PYAkrF.jpg

Hurriedly, Dean shook his head, seeing the distrust in Evie's expression. "I didn't mean to offend." He said sincerely. "It's just... back home, we have protocols for all this - for new people joining. The rules and regulations inside the walls are enforced 24/7. And it's safe, so... seeing the way things are here, well... it's just a culture shock, I guess." Dean shrugged, fishing a chunk of jerky out of his pocket and nibbling at it absentmindedly as he pondered the way to approach the rest of the group. Hopefully, what he was telling Evie now was enough to pique her interest - that there was somewhere safer than this place.

INVENTORY (DEAN)
Wearing
Black Camelbak

On Person

Backpack
Small First-Aid Kit
Water Purifying Straw
Mess Kit w/Utensils
Weapons Cleaning Kit

Food & Water

[/fieldbox]​

[fieldbox="Carter Yamanashi | Ballamory #1, purple, solid"]
879908483697f42877939bfb6a857d12.jpg

Interactions: Dex

Carter internally sighed in relief as he saw the stiffness ease out of Dex. Don't get him wrong, Carter found the whole dark, brooding type sexy as fuck, but that's about where it ended. When it came to romantic attraction, Carter would only have eyes for Walter, who was dead.

He followed behind Dex quietly. They had veered off track a few times, but it wasn't terribly hard to find Sylvie's footprints again. However, Dex's arm halted Carter in his advances. The Japanese-American peered ahead and caught sight of three infected. Two seemed to be hunching over a body and...wait, it was headless?

The actual fuck? I've never seen an infected decapitate their meal...they usually just dive in without a care, Carter thought. He also spotted a third infected a little ways off from the others; it was hard to tell what it was eating, but Carter figured it was from the same body. He looked at Dex, raising the machete with a grin.

"On your call, honty," he whispered.

Inventory

On person
Sylvie's Machete
Fabulousness
An ambiguous crush on Dean
Bittersweet memories
The onset of an adrenaline rush
| Outfit |

Burned in Church
Sunglasses
Smith & Wesson .500 revolver
Hunting Knife
Water canteen
[/fieldbox]​

Aveline

tumblr_p24gjbKn9L1rgi7i7o1_1280.jpg

"Ave-line." She corrects them, arms crossed as others approached. It surprised her that they were ready to volunteer so quickly and already knew that not all of them could travel along. She looks to Ji-min, Elizabeth, Jasper, and Rebecca. Letting out a quiet sigh as Jesse talks amongst the group before turning the attention towards her. "For starters, the dog isn't coming with us." she states without hesitation only to pause and think on her options.

"Ji-min, you're staying. Like Jesse said: you need to heal, especially after all that has happened. You need rest." Looking to Elizabeth. "Elizabeth, this will be a good learning experience for you. You can come." Looking between Rebecca and Jasper, paranoia clouding her. "Same as Ji-min. Both you and Jasper had just come out of a horrible situation, rest up." She thought it over for a moment then nodded, uncrossing her arms. "We should eat before we leave." She suggest. "As well tell the others that we'll be leaving, yes?" Speaking of, she hadn't seen Evie, Dex, Otto, nor any of the newcomers all morning.

"Excuse me." she told the others before they could get a word out to her. She hadn't eaten properly in a few days and the cultist incident practically wore her out which is why she finally grabbed an MRE packet before checking Ballamory. First, she checks Otto's home and didn't see a sign of him. Next, Evie and Dex's place, absent like Otto. Checking the back gates to the front, not even the newcomers were seen. "Hm..." she hummed as she ate the dry components from the packet while watching the front gate, even kicking the dirt while waiting. Her priority being she wanted to tell the others her plan before they actually left out.

Listening to the birds chirp, the wind light wind blowing the leaves, and no sign of les morts as she ate brought some content to her. It felt odd to her.

--
ON PERSON:
- Sneakers
- Black t-shirt
- Black jeans
- Ankle socks
- Dark green coat
- Baseball Bat (main weapon)
IN PACK: (in house)
- Corey's stuffed animal
- Picture of Aveli
ne and Corey
- 2x Bottle water
- 1x canned beans
- Small pistol
- 12x pistol rounds
- Baby wipes (doesn't actually smell like babies)
- Small paperback "Survival for the Weak" book

tumblr_ncvoxiJEs91rnw13go1_1280.jpg

4nAuzQs.jpg

"We hardly have any rules and regulations. I guess you could say we're not that sophisticated," Evie replied, despite herself. She didn't know why she was being so open. She had just lectured Otto for making them appear weak and here she was wanting to vent all of her frustrations to a stranger. It was odd. Still, her eyes fell in the direction Otto and Ryan had left in and all of her frustrations felt as if they were bubbling to the surface. "I know it's not safe," she spoke, lowly. However, the timidness in her voice dissipated quickly as the words seemed to hurtle out of her mouth without filter. "With everything that's happened, we've had so many new people and no time to prepare. We don't have a leadership. Even if we did, certain people wouldn't want to respect it anyway." She sighed, deeply. "I'm sick of this place, I'm sick of everything. Safety sounds... safety sounds bloody nice. How come you left?"

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (13 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):
- Change of Outfit

Water (0):

Food (0):

Outfit:

[spoili]
7dzcIOi.jpg
[/spoili]

6PYAkrF.jpg

"I... well..." Dean scratched the back of his neck reluctantly. He'd wanted to speak to the whole group about this, collectively. Usually that started with identifying who was in charge and asking permission... but that seemed to be easier said than done, here, since there didn't seem to be any clear leadership. But maybe Evie could help him with that... "I'm from Washington D.C.," he started, watching her to gauge the reaction. "I'm I guess what you'd call a recruiter... we have a community, a thriving one, a safe one. And every so often we'll go out where we've heard there are reports of high human activity, and attempt to recruit whatever survivors we can find to come back to D.C., where it's safe. I was sent to investigate the activity in Minden, but... well, we both know how that went. We have a strict No Psycho Cultists Allowed rule." He smirked, trying to ease the tension with his joke. "So... I was hoping to speak to everyone here about coming back with me."

INVENTORY (DEAN)
Wearing
Black Camelbak

On Person

Backpack
Small First-Aid Kit
Water Purifying Straw
Mess Kit w/Utensils
Weapons Cleaning Kit

Food & Water

[/fieldbox]​

• Sylvie Jamerson
    Moonbyul.full.109668.jpg

Sylvie sighed as she would pull her arm back away from Sykes. She looked at Ryan with a slight grin. "Don't worry, I cut myself all the time. I do it to relief my stress and mental pain. It calms me down. You probably noticed the scars all over my arms and thighs, or you have now. It happens. I don't need any medical attention or restraint for it. It's just my way of calming myself down. Especially when someone is pushing a gun into my back very unneededly."

She then looked over to Sykes with a slightly annoyed look. She wiped the blood off on her shorts and inspected Sykes herself. "And I especially don't need medical attention from someone that is scared to show their face to others."

She then looked over to Otto again and sighed. "By the way, I'm a certified surgeon. So if there is ever any injury, and you still want me to prove I mean no harm, I'll help with that."

• Kang Ji-Min
    9c1cce0ca7318d0c72887d843d267af0.jpg

Ji-min pouted her lips slightly and puffed her cheeks a bit. "Well I'm coming along with the next one then. As I mentioned before, I wanna do SOMETHING in this place. Be it building a dog house from some stuff I can find around the woods. Of course if the dogs are in need of something like that."

She looked around her and smiled as she saw the amount of trees around her. She spoke softly to herself as she nodded. "Actually... should be possible...". She then looked over to Cecilio and Ave with a smile. "Anyways, I'll go grab an MRE as well. I really do need something to eat."

She walked back inside the house she was sleeping in before and went over to grab one of the MRE packets that said 'Breakfast'. She opened it and looked at the contents. She grabbed a bottle of water and did as the instructions said for the food she needed to heat up and began eating some crackers with cheese as she sat there on her own.

JW5Dxo6.jpg

Interactions: Otto, Sylvie, Sykes

Seeing Sykes appear as if from nowhere, Ryan cocked a curious brow at him. As far as he was concerned, the gas-mask clad man was as much of an uncertain entity as the girl they were now escorting. There was something about not being able to see someone's face, not being able to look them in the eyes and gauge their character, that unsettled Ryan. He was beat to the counter by the girl, no less, however her speech had left him no less exasperated.

"Self-harm isn't healthy, that's just sick. It's also unhygienic so if you could stop we might not have to tie you up and drop you in the woods somewhere," Ryan said, losing his patience. As more and more of the discussions went on, the more and more he felt his good-natured side slipping away - surrendering to something beneath the surface. "While we're on the matter, if you think we're gonna let a stranger near our people with a scalpel just to prove themselves then you're absolutely insane."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Items on Person (Ryan):
- AR-15 (24x 5.56 rounds, 1 mags)
- FAK (Bandages, Disinfectant, Plasters)
- Copy of 'Marching Orders' (his best selling novel)
- Knife
- Canteen
- Snack bars
- Torch

Outfit:
[spoili]

BkbSmK8.jpg

[/spoili]

Sykes

Interaction: sylvie

Sykes growled at the strangers insult, "watch your tongue girl...and trust me, you don't want to see the man underneath" he stepped back and unholstered his deagle just in case she tries anything. He could tell that the group had "mixed" opinions about him, if this didn't change he could be found with a bullet in his head. He had to gain their trust somehow. He turned to Ryan who was speaking with the girl, and he was right this girl was an abosolute psycho.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INVENTORY

Deagle: 12 44.Mag

Hunting Knife

Interaction:

INVENTORY

Deagle: 12 44.Mag

Hunting Knife

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon4.jpg
Interaction: Sylvie, Ryan and Sykes
-

"I'm with him on this one." Otto spoke as he inclined his head at Ryan. "Plus you don't look old enough to be a doctor or any sort and even if you were I would say an inexperienced one at that so ya...you ain't getting near anyone with a bladed instrument in the near future." Otto finished speaking as he stepped back from Sylvie, he began to walk again as he saw Sykes put away his pistol and make a comment about his mask but the previous action had caught his eye. "Sykes...right? Sorry if I got that wrong, we haven't gotten to speak much since you and the other two showed up but I digress. You might want to find something to replace that hand cannon you got there, if it's chambered for 50 AE. then you gonna need to talk to Dex about who gets what because he also has a desert eagle. If it's in 44 magnum or 357 magnum I know those have trouble feeding rounds sometimes and it would probably be best to get something more...reliable if possible, I ain't saying get rid of the eagle but just be mindful about it." Otto paused and had a look of concentration before a look of remembrance popped up on his face. "Oh and also if you got some type of medical experience talk to Cecilo back at camp, he's our resident medic." He finished before going back to walking.
---
On Person
1x PTR (20 rounds in mag)
4x 20 round magazines
1x Revolver
62x 38 special rounds
1x canteen (4/4 full)
1x Knife
In pack:
351x 308 rounds
1x sharpening kit
1x cleaning kit