Mission: Z, IC

JW5Dxo6.jpg

Interactions: Sylvie

As the funeral processions kicked off, rather informal in their nature, Ryan remained largely silent. His eyes were fixed on the two graves before him, a slight welling of tears in his eyes that he refused to let free. The words he had to say he'd say in private, or at least that was his plan. For now, he was contented to simply reflect on what had happened and hear the words of the others. It felt unfair in truth, how much he had lost in comparison to the others. Everything and everyone he had been responsible for was dead now apart from Riley and Conner.

Hearing screaming coming from the trees, Ryan's normal protective instincts didn't trigger. The sound of a wailing girl was more of an intrusion than a call for him to jump to the defence of someone. Not today. An irritation swelled in his stomach. "Give me a fucking break," he grumbled, harshly, under his breath. Grasping his rifle, he moved towards Otto and the girl, standing beside Otto, his face contorted into an expression of grief-filled anger he demanded, "How far behind you?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Items on Person:
- AR-15 (24x 5.56 rounds, 1 mags)
- FAK (Bandages, Disinfectant, Plasters)
- Copy of 'Marching Orders' (his best selling novel)
- Knife
- Canteen
- Snack bars
- Torch

Outfit:
[spoili]

BkbSmK8.jpg

[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: Ryan, Dex

Adjusting the flower clip in her hair, Evie straightened herself up slightly. She didn't know why. With the bags under her eyes from fatigue, her dress sense was hardly the most damning thing about her appearance. Still, she thought it would be more respectful to at least make the effort. Pressing some creases out of her deep blue button shirt, she looked over to Ryan who stood in a somewhat stunned silence. She knew it must have been trying. None of the three who had pursued Wes had slept. Not since the morning they departed for Minden. Emotional fatigue took its toll. Physical fatigue, too.

"Hey," she spoke, looking to Ryan. Her tone was sombre and somewhat meek. She wasn't exactly good with words so the last thing she wanted was to say something idiotic and out of turn. Still, she felt she had to say something. "They were both heroes in their own way." It was simple and somewhat corny but it was the best she could say. Still, Ryan remained quiet, in his stunned, subdued state. Deciding to leave him be, Evie instead turned her attention back to Dex, wrapping one of her arms around his and laying her head on his shoulder.

Suddenly, before they could even continue with the ad-hoc ceremony, screaming and shouting from the woods drew Evie's attention and that of the others away from the graves. An Asian girl, wailing in a somewhat British accent came dashing out of the trees and hurtling straight for Otto, screaming about monsters. By this point, reflex was a matter of daily necessity. Evie already had her bow drawn and an arrow resting against the side of the bow. Fatigue and misery would have to wait.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (14 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):

- Change of Outfit

Water (0):
-
-

Food (0):
-

Outfit:
[spoili][/spoili]​
[spoili]
7dzcIOi.jpg

[/spoili]

• Sylvie Jamerson
    Moonbyul.full.109668.jpg

Sylvie stepped backwards a few inches so the rifle wouldn't be pressing up against her anymore. She sighed mentally as she realised this wasn't gonna be as easy as she initially thought. She quickly fixed her glasses back onto her nose and began waving frantically with her hands. "P-Please... guns are not n-needed now are t-they? I swear I wouldn't be able to hurt anything. I might have a machete with me but it's only for very critical situations..."

She looked over to Otto, then at Evie who had her bow drawn and then at Ryan as she shook her head carefully. "I-I might have lost them... I don't know f-for sure..." She looked around her and spotted the graves as she then looked over to Otto again. I-It seems like I came at a bad time... a very bad time. I'm very sorry to see you guys lost people. I can't even imagine how that must have felt..."

Backpack
    -Four small bottles of water
    -Five cans of food
    -Small box with body parts (hidden deep in a secret compartment)
    -Surgeons knife (hidden with the box)​

• Kang Ji-Min
    9c1cce0ca7318d0c72887d843d267af0.jpg

Interactions: Cecilio
    As Ji-min opened her eyes and began blinking slightly, she found herself lying next to Cecilio. She blushed and crawled under the blanket again as she let out a soft sigh. One of relief but also one of embarrasment. She looked at the needle in her arm and really wanted it out. She decided it might be a good idea to wake Cecilio to make sure she was actually safe to take it out.

She sat up slightly and leaned a bit over Cecilio as she began shaking him by his shoulder gently. She whispered softly into his ear as she hung above him. "Hey... hey Cecilio... wake up. I wanna take out the IV but can I? I think it's time to wake up anyways."

As she sat over him like this she thought back of her home town in Korea. About her friends and family, not even having the assurance of them being alive.

Haha jk. Just wanted to bully venge

Cecilio & Ringo
b279110537109996be51a2f5a9dc7654.png

Interactions: Ji-Min, Jasper

Cecilio yawned tiredly as he woke up feeling much better than he did from the evening before though he still felt some fatigue he chalked it up to needing water. He yawned and stretched out a few of his joints popping and some aches fading. He looked up at Ji-Min a little startled and felt his face flush seeing her looming over him "Umm...Morning..." He murmured only able to muster up those words. He realized that she probably wanted the I.V. out of her hand now as he could spot the bag had finished. "Um Jen? Think you can scoot back a little?" He asked her.

Ringo seemed to wake up when they brought something back though smelling death and infected blood he kept away. When morning arrived he just roamed about noting all the new people and trying to get a better scent. He passed Ave bundled up in blankets before he turned and noticed the new human. He approached slowly and seemed to get the scent of the young man beofre approaching sniffing away trying to figure out as much as possible. He wagged his tail and let out a whining bark as he seemed to accept this younger human into his group. He looked to Ave though he wasn't as excited to see her compared to this stranger.

------------------------
Inventory
1x Colt Le901-16s w/ 4-14x scope & bayonet (18 rounds)
3x Rifle Magazines (4 loaded)
1x Large canteen ( 1/4 Full almost empty)
1x Weapon cleaning / repair kit
Various weapon accessories
1x Riot Gear suit
1x S&W 929 (loaded)
12x 9mm bullets
2x Cigarettes
1x Lighter
1x Trauma kit

At Apartment:
1x 7 string acoustic guitar
1 lb's of dog kibble
Assorted hygiene items
Condiments
1x P226 Pistol (9mm) (on Loan to Dex)
2x Pistol Magazines (2 loaded) (loaned to Dex)
1x Pump Shotgun (loaded)
12x 12G buckshot

Last edited:
j a s p e r

Interactions: Ave, Ringo

no-lightbox

"Upright and breathing as 'Becca would say." And that itself was an amazing thing to accomplish in today's world. To be standing and wholly alive. His father, a man of survival, didn't even manage to do that nor his mother. Somehow, he did, as scrawny and young as he was.

Not only did he live, but he wasn't alone. He had his sister, and most people lost their family, and hopefully he would also have these people. As much as he loved his sister, it would be nice not to be left alone with her. Ever since the apocalypse she had a decent backing to bossing him around all the time.

"I am a teensy bit hungry, though."
He admitted in a quiet voice, as if on cue, the sound of his grumbling stomach could be heard. Under normal circumstances, he would try not to bother anyone with his needs, to afraid of being a burden and eventually left behind. But it had felt like forever since he ate anything. "Anyway, my name is Jasper." He flashed her a small smile.

You should smile more Jasper, people like it when you smiled, had been what his mother said. And he tried hard to follow her advice. He had a easier time smiling when had reason to, if he was to be honest. Still ...

He stared at her, rather blatantly until he recalled staring was rude. Quickly averting his eyes before bringing them right back up, he said ever so sincerely. "I like your hair. What's your name?"

And then, suddenly, there was a dog. Jasper froze, his eyes widening to the size of saucers as he let the canine sniff him, to afraid to dare move and risking the chance of the dog running away. When he let out a bark and seemingly approved of him, Jasper was overcome with giddiness and joy.

It wasn't just a good morning, it was an awesome morning.

He broke into a grin, hopping on his feet. "You guys have a dog!?" Now he really did sound like a little kid, but he couldn't help himself, almost laughing through his excitement. "Is it a boy or a girl? What's it' name? Oh, it looks so cool!" He reached out to pet Ringo before snatching his hand back. "Is it okay if I pet him?" He asked for permission first, his hand itching to give the dog a good scratch. And still he was bouncing on his feet.

|| Outfit ||
||
Inventory||
His father's dog tag around his neck.
Semi automatic pistol
Two knives

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon4.jpg
Interaction: Ryan and Evie
Mention: Sylvie
-

"Ryan keep your gun on her, Evie take her weapons please and I'll watch the approach." He took his rifle off of the new comer and pointed it at where she came from in the event she was telling the truth and there were infected chasing her but Otto, either being affected by his lack of sleep or just being paranoid, did not trust that story. The infected were never silent in their hunts, moaning or howling to draw more to their hunt was something he observed, the infected were just like any other animal it seemed but carrying a much deadlier risk then just a bite or scratch since the infection seemed to be one hundred percent fatal. He banished the idle thoughts from his head as he refocused on the task at hand.
---
On Person
1x PTR (20 rounds in mag)
4x 20 round magazines
1x Revolver
62x 38 special rounds
1x canteen (4/4 full)
1x Knife
In pack:
351x 308 rounds
1x sharpening kit
1x cleaning kit

Interaction: Otto

Sykes snapped out of his paralized state and looked at the picture. The feeling of guilt ran through his as he stood up and put the picture away. He walked around looking for something to do, then he heard the commotion. He was curious and equipped his deagle, and when he turned the corner he saw Otto, Ryan, and that girl evie had their weapons trained, on a girl? He approached the situation clocking his deagle and stood beside Otto. "Whats going on?" He said as simple as possible, he slowly drew the gun at the girl, that looked terrified. Sykes didn't like pointing the gun at kids, But these people had their weapons trained on this girl, possibly for good reason. He fixed his mask slightly, then focused on the girl.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INVENTORY

Bobby pin, picture of sister, and old gang members

Clothes: thick jacket, cloak, combat boots, leather gloves, gas mask

Deagle: 12mm

Aveline

tumblr_p24gjbKn9L1rgi7i7o1_1280.jpg

"Well, that's a way to look at it." she states. It brought her comfort knowing he could be positive after all that has happened. In fact, it made her smile as she looked out into the open. Actually able to hear birds chirping, she hadn't just sat and listened to that in a long while. She listened to him and almost chuckled when his stomach grumbled. Aveline clamps her hands together, fingers entwine.

"I am Aveline." she let out gently. Seeing him smile made her smile continue, not bothering to question his staring, she hadn't mind in fact. Though, her smile fades at the sight of the dog, believing that is was Jesse's, and kept close eye on it as it motioned towards Jasper yet relaxed when it barked in approval. Watching Jasper jump up with excitement over the dog made her ignore her worries. "He's Jesse's dog." A name for him didn't come in mind, whether she had forgotten or just never knew. "I'm, um...unsure of his name. You'll have to ask Jesse."

Seeing Jasper reach out for the dog did make her tense a little. "Just be careful." Urging him to go ahead and pet the dog.

For once in a long time, she felt at peace.

--
ON PERSON:
- Sneakers
- Black t-shirt​
- Black jeans
- Ankle socks

- Dark green coat
- Baseball Bat (main weapon)

IN PACK: (in house)
- Corey's stuffed animal
- Picture of Aveline and Corey
- 2x Bottle water
- Canned fruit Eaten
- 1x canned beans
- Small pistol
- 12x pistol rounds
- Baby wipes (doesn't actually smell like babies)
- Small paperback "Survival for the Weak" book​

tumblr_ncvoxiJEs91rnw13go1_1280.jpg

JW5Dxo6.jpg
4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: Sylvie

Not intending to question Otto's orders, both Ryan and Evie carried out their assigned tasks quickly. Given everything that had happened, all of this was rather... sudden. Evie tossed Ryan a glance, seeing that the man was not faltering in his diligence or composure, she placed the arrow back in her quiver and bow on her back. She approached Sylvie, eyes analysing her all over. Her claims that she'd never hurt anyone seemed... odd. When all this began Evie had the same mentality but that had changed.

"Machete, please," Evie asked, holding her hand out to Sylvie.

"Slowly," Ryan added. Evie looked to Ryan, seeing a cold fixture in them. She looked to Sylvie, giving an almost sympathetic grin.

"Slowly, please. For both our sakes," Evie concurred. Ryan's finger sat on the trigger. At the slightest suspicion, he would fire a round straight into the girl's chest, aiming for the weapon-wielding side.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Items on Person:
- AR-15 (24x 5.56 rounds, 1 mags)
- FAK (Bandages, Disinfectant, Plasters)
- Copy of 'Marching Orders' (his best selling novel)
- Knife
- Canteen
- Snack bars
- Torch

Outfit:
[spoili]

BkbSmK8.jpg

[/spoili]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (14 arrows)

Backpack/Room (Evie):
Items (3):

- Change of Outfit

Water (0):
-
-

Food (0):
-

Outfit:
[spoili]
7dzcIOi.jpg

[/spoili]

[fieldbox="Dexter | #1 Ballamory | 20 September 2026 - Dusk, darkorange, solid"]

uHBb1iN.jpg

Dexter was one of the many who hadn't gotten any sleep yet again last night. After settling the new arrivals, and making sure everything was in order at home, he'd hiked into the forest after Wes, Ryan, Riley and Evie, true to his word after they'd been gone over an hour. Much to his frustration, however, he wandered the trees for hours with no sign of them. But upon returning to Ballamory to gather a search party, he met the trio - and Wes's body - at the gate.

The rest of the early morning hours were spent helping dig a grave in somber silence.

So when Sylvie darted out of the trees and into Otto, his reaction time was slow, and before he even really had time to think, Evie was disarming her with Ryan and Otto covering. More worried about the possibility of the infected lingering around Ballamory, Dexter drew his gun. "I'll trace her path back and see if I can find them." He mumbled, taking a weary step into the treeline.

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
-------------------------
Wearing
Black basket ball shorts, long-sleeved camo shirt & no shoes

On Person

Glock G29 15/15 loaded)

Backpack/In Room
Box of 35 .50cal Rounds
Box of 46 9mm Rounds
Minor First Aid Kit (mostly used)
Small LED Flashlight
Military Dogtags
Letter from his Father
Change of Clothing
P226 Sig Sauer (10/10 loaded) [in Evie's possession]
Hunting Knife, with Sheath [on right hip]
[/fieldbox]​
[fieldbox="Dexter | #1 Ballamory | 20 September 2026 - Dusk, darkorange, solid"]

.50 Cal Desert Eagle (12/15 loaded) [on left leg]

Food & Water
x1 17oz bottled water

[/fieldbox]

j a s p e r

Interactions: Ave, Ringo

no-lightbox

"Yes ma'am," Jasper all but chirped as he reahd out to the dog gradually, still cautious dspite being incredibly enthuatic at the sight of it. Obviously, he loved dogs and animals in general, but dogs especially. He remembered his own dog Bear who had died a while back. He supposed this canine must have been tough and a really good owner to stay alive this long.

Finally his hand landed on top of the dogs head, his smiling widening just a bit more when he did. He rfound himself ruffling his furr and scrathing behind his ar, remembering how Bear like to be scratched there.
"He is very handsome," Jasper stated. Was he a German Sheperd?

|| Outfit ||
||
Inventory||
Semi automatic pistol
Two knives

[fieldbox="Carter Yamanashi | Ballamory #1, purple, solid"]
879908483697f42877939bfb6a857d12.jpg

Interactions: Otto & Sylvie

Carter jolted out of his thoughts when a random girl sprinted up to Otto, effectively interrupting whatever stagnation that had been blanketing over everyone. Carter seized up a little at the mention of more infected, though he was a bit confused. He didn't hear any nearby and, judging by the ones he had to kill before, they weren't the stealthiest bunch. He scanned Sylvie once over, a grin breaking out onto his face. Omg, look at that skin tone~! I know I'm smexy with the tans, but I always wondered what it felt like to fuck up the game with a porcelain finish, he thought.

Just as he raised his hand to wave and greet Sylvie (completely ignoring the fact that everyone else had dawned their weapons), he froze.

Her legs.

She wore shorts, yet they didn't seem as tan as her face...Odd. He shrugged off the thought--for all he knew, the girl probably carried a change of clothes with jeans in her bag. Hoping to be helpful, he instinctively reached around to the back of his waistband...

Only to remember that he was unarmed. God, he missed his S&W so bad. Hell, he just missed the safety of being armed. He coughed into his fist, trying to act as if he had to stretch, before strutting up to Otto's side. He patted Sylvie's shoulder and tossed out a quick, "Cute hair, gurl!", before looking at the older man.

"Otto, honty? Are you sure you wanna set off rounds right now?" He cast a quick look at Wes' grave. "Besides, if infected are nearby, gunshots are like a lunch bell for them. And I might be a snack, but I ain't on the menu..." A pause, his face thoughtful. "And I don't think anyone needs that right now." He capped it off with a sulk, though it was more comical than cute. He could admit that he was borderline idiotic for wanting to break the tension so badly, but he'd rather not see Sylvie's head get blown off.

At least, not until he knew for sure if she had longer pants in that bag or not.

Inventory
On person
Fabulousness
An ambiguous crush on Dean
Bittersweet memories

|Outfit|

Burned in Church
Sunglasses
Smith & Wesson .500 revolver
Hunting Knife
Water canteen

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:

• Sylvie Jamerson
    Moonbyul.full.109668.jpg

Sylvie nodded and placed her hand on the handle of her machete. She pulled it out of the holder and turned it over so she was holding it by the blade and placed the handle in Evie's hand. She let go off the machete and took off her backpack. She flipped it over as the bottles of water and cans of food fell out. "There you go. I am unarmed, I only had some necesitties with me."

She would turn over to Dex and nodded. "I am not sure if they ended up following me further but maybe you can find them. Be careful though, I am not sure if those infected are the scariest thing in that forest."

She would jump up a bit as she felt Carter's hand on her shoulder. She looked at the man with an awkward smile and let out a nervous chuckle. "T-Thank you. What are all of your names by the way? It'd be useful to know."

• Kang Ji-Min
    9c1cce0ca7318d0c72887d843d267af0.jpg

Interactions: Cecilio

Ji-min looked at Cecilio awkwardly and quickly got off. She crawled back onto her side of the couch. "o sesang-e, naneun geuleon babo ya." (Oh my god, I'm such an idiot). She looked over to Cecilio and held her hand out. "A-Anyways... could you take this out? I think it's done doing it's thing. Maybe we can eat something after? I am starving."

She smiled and sat next to Cecilio while holding her hand out to him. "How was your sleep by the way? I thought it was nice to finally... well you know... have some company. This time has been pretty lonely."

Otto Williams
C.Bohannon4.jpg
Interaction: Dex, Sylve, Sykes, Evie, Ryan and Carter

-
"Dex you know that's a bad idea, pull back and we'll deal with any infected quietly and together if they come." He turned his head to Sykes. "She ran up yelling about infected, i'm suspicious of her." He spoke as he pointed with his rifle at Sylve before turning his attention to Carter. "Careful now, if she tires something I don't want you to be in line of fire." He pulled away from the main group as he looked into the forest and saw nothing coming, he looked to the whole group. "Alright, Evie and Dex you two take rear. Ryan, you and Sykes watch our new guest, Carter you're in front of her and I'll take point. Let's move now in case there are infected in these woods." Otto spoke with a tone of finality as he started slowly back towards Ballamory.
---
On Person
1x PTR (20 rounds in mag)
4x 20 round magazines
1x Revolver
62x 38 special rounds
1x canteen (4/4 full)
1x Knife
In pack:
351x 308 rounds
1x sharpening kit
1x cleaning kit

Cecilio & Ringo
330px-Female_German_Shepherd.jpg

Interactions: Ji-Min, Jasper

Cecilio looked to her as he nodded before he rubbed his eyes after a moment and taking a breath before he yawned still feeling a bit sleepy. "Yeah yeah...just...give me a second..." He said getting up and going to his bag. He rummaged through his bag and getting out some gauze and surgical tape. He took off the adhesives holding the IV and removed it without much warning after he folded the gauze into a wad large enough to cover the area. He quickly placed the gauze on the back of her hand and pressed before setting the tape over the gauze. He gathered all the used materials and placed it on the table making a note to throw it away. When she brought up food and sleep he looked to her feeling a little bad for being out of it."I mean it was nice to be able to black out without having to worry if something happened I'd be out. As for food I have some MRE's in the pantry so help yourself...I'm going to go check if everyone is back yet." He stated getting up and walking to the door grabbing his boots and putting them on. "Just make yourself comfotable. I'm sure we're going to have a meeting later on about what's going to happen." He grabbed his rifle and pistol stowing the revolver in his pocket and his rifle over his shoulder.

Ringo lot a happy whine seeming to lean into Jaspers hand his tail wagging fiercely as he received the attention he enjoyed from this new human. He tried to lick Jasper's wrist letting out a content growl before he suddenly ran off and then returns with his baseball. Ringo plopped it at Jasper's feet indicating he wanted to play which given how busy the other survivors often were it wasn't something that he really got to do often especially with someone who was willing no less. He let out a bark to Jasper seeming a little to excited for the moment.

Cecilio heard Ringo bark and looked over to see him with a stranger though Cecilio had no idea if he was there on his own or if he was brought back by the others. He approached rather calm noting he was quite young figuring it might have been a victim of the cultists that Dex rescued. "Hey! Ringo's not bothering you is he?" He asked the young teen knowing the dog could get a little excited at times for his own good. From what he could tell though it seemed like the kid was perfectly fine with Ringo and with Ave keeping an eye on them both he felt he was probably getting a bit concerned over nothing.

------------------------
Inventory
1x Rifle Magazines (4 loaded)
1x S&W 929 (loaded)
12x 9mm bullets
2x Cigarettes
1x Lighter

At Apartment:
1 lb's of dog kibble
Assorted hygiene items
Condiments
1x Pump Shotgun (loaded)
12x 12G buckshot

1x Riot Gear suit
1x Trauma kit
2x Rifle Magazines

Aveline

tumblr_p24gjbKn9L1rgi7i7o1_1280.jpg

Aveline blinked in surprise when he called her "ma'am", smiling at that. Jasper's kind attitude hadn't shocked her but the the fact he had shown manners did. 'Oh no.' Aveline thought. 'This world did not deserve him.' Her smile continued as the boy scratched the dog's head happily, the sight of him smiling brought comfort and a familiar feeling to Aveline.

"You said you were hungry. There are MRE packs, water, and such." She starts, standing up, her stomach growling, her face warming in embarrassment. Seeing the dog running back to Jasper with a ball in his mouth: "Unless, you'd like to play with him." A disappointed sigh being held in and an eyeroll as Jesse approached. Aveline stepped down from the porch. "Jesse, Jasper's hungry. Got anything for him?" she asked. "Not to mention, Otto and I found nice store filled with goods. Maybe, Ji-min, you, and I could go pick it up?"

--
ON PERSON:
- Sneakers
- Black t-shirt​
- Black jeans
- Ankle socks
- Dark green coat
- Baseball Bat (main weapon)

IN PACK: (in house)
- Corey's stuffed animal
- Picture of Aveline and Corey
- 2x Bottle water
- Canned fruit Eaten
- 1x canned beans
- Small pistol
- 12x pistol rounds
- Baby wipes (doesn't actually smell like babies)
- Small paperback "Survival for the Weak" book​

tumblr_ncvoxiJEs91rnw13go1_1280.jpg

j a s p e r

Interactions: Cecilio, Ringo, Ave

no-lightbox

Jasper was both shocked and excited when Ringo left and returned with a baseball. He couldn't recall ever genuinely smiling so much before. It had felt like forever since he actually had a chance to play around like the kid he was. He had been forced to grow up fast, though, obviously, he had not matured so much and was ready to jump and play with the dog.

There wasn't even a pause before he picked up the ball.

He turned his head to the newcomer, who he assumed was the dog's owner, and shook his head, his brown shaggy curls also moving. Rocking back and forth on his toes he answered, "not at all! He's been quite courteous. We were going to play a game of ball." His eyes dropped down onto the said ball in his hand. "So his name is Ringo ..."

With a nod, Jasper turned back around and threw the ball for Ringo to follow and bring back. He made sure not to throw it so far, but just enough so that it would still be fun for the both of them.

The mention of food did win back his attention, though. "I'm not a picky eater," Jasper promised Ave and Cecilio both.

|| Outfit ||
||
Inventory||
Semi automatic pistol
Two knives

r e b e c c a

Interactions: None

no-lightbox

It was the barking that finally stirred Rebecca from her sleep. She had thought to dismiss it, but something felt amiss and she was unable to keep her eyes shut any longer. They snapped open and peered in the direction of Jasper's bed. His empty bed. His disappearance was the jolt that woke her up entirely, pumped with adrenaline.

Where did he go? Did someone take him? Panic and fear consumed her. Not only was her brother missing but she was still weaponless. She shouldn't have slept. That was the very least she could have done.

Or maybe Jasper had gotten up and left. His bed was made, it was something he'd definitely do, even if it was the apocalypse. He was that kind of person.

"Jasper!" Rebecca called, trying to keepher cool as she creeper out of their room, walking through the house."Where are you?" She added when he did not call out.

Then Rebecca heard his voice. Outside. She rushed out the front door and WS surprised to find him beaming and even laughing a bit. The sight before her was rare. She followed his line of vision to the dog and raised a brow. "A dog?"

After tearing her eyes off of the canine she finally noticed the other two adults.

|| Outfit ||
||Inventory||
Two knives and an army knife
Rifle
Pistol

[fieldbox="Dexter | #1 Ballamory | 21 September 2026 - Early Morning, darkorange, solid"]

uHBb1iN.jpg

He'd stopped at the sound of Otto's voice calling his name, but the man's following words earned both a growl and an annoyed eyeroll. "I'm more than capable of handling a couple of Infected on my own." He snapped. "It makes no sense to take half a dozen people stumbling about the forest into what could possibly be an ambush. The fewer people, the quieter we can move." Dexter squinted at Sylvie, the distrust evident in his harsh stare. "If there are only a few, I'll take care of them. If there are more..." His gaze flicked around the group, landing on Carter. "You," he inclined his head in the direction of the trees. "Come with me. The rest of you, go back home and figure out where she came from and what she's about." He took the machete that had been Sylvie's, turning it over in his hands...

And without waiting for the dissent he knew was coming, Dexter jogged into the trees. Quite frankly, he was tired of Otto treating him like an incapable child. He was rash, sometimes, yes, and like everyone, he made mistakes, but he could handle a couple of Infected on his own. With backup in the form of Carter, it would be no issue.

INVENTORY (DEXTER)
-------------------------
Wearing
Black basket ball shorts, long-sleeved camo shirt & brown combat boots.

On Person

Glock G29 (15/15 loaded)

Backpack/In Room
Box of 35 .50cal Rounds
Box of 46 9mm Rounds
Minor First Aid Kit (mostly used)
Small LED Flashlight
Military Dogtags
Letter from his Father
Change of Clothing
P226 Sig Sauer (10/10 loaded) [in Evie's possession]
Hunting Knife, with Sheath [on right hip]
.50 Cal Desert Eagle (12/15 loaded) [on left leg]

Food & Water
x1 17oz bottled water

[/fieldbox]​

C3576539-1502322609168447large.jpg

ea31563239fece14551aba8ecd669300.png

Mentions:
Interactions: Ave, Jesse, Jasper

As her tears stopped she slowly got off the ground, whipping the tears from her face. It had been a while since she last cried like that. Looking around she noticed no one in sight and smiled, thankful she was alone during that. Liz wasn't sure she could talk to anyone but, right now she just wanted to talk to someone. She wanted to be surrounded by friends, though right now Liz was sure everyone was at the funeral.

Walking away from the wall she searched for her friends. Turning a corner she saw Ave, the little boy, and Jesse. Putting a smile on her face she walked up to them hoping they won't notice that she had been crying. "Hey, Jesse, Ave. How are you guys?" Liz asked as she stopped in front of them. Looking at the little boy she asked, "What's your name?"

Inventory

On Person (0)
S&W 9mm Shield (pistol) - 5 rounds
Hunting Knife x2

Burned in Church
Childhood Katana
First aid book
First aid kit
Faded picture of her mother and father

In Apartment (5)
Journal
A dull pencil
Small blanket
Colt 1911 (8 Loaded, 20 boxed)
Small Romeo and Juliet book

Outfit
c600x600.jpg

Cecilio & Ringo
330px-Female_German_Shepherd.jpg

Interactions: Jasper, Rebecca, Liz, Ave

Cecilio seemed relieved when the teen was not bothered or being harassed by Ave or Ringo though he looked to Ave when she brought up the matter of food and the young teens name. He decided to answer Jasper first having gotten the name thanks to Ave. "Well if he's bothering you just let me know." He chuckled glad to see Ringo at least had someone to play with and give him attention when he wanted it. However when Jasper threw the ball and Ringo looked to him for a moment for permission Cecilio chuckled and spoke "Ok." The moment Ringo heard the word he just as quickly bounded off and returned with the ball in his mouth dropping it at Jasper's feet again. His tail wagging excitedly seeming to very much enjoy this smaller human who actually knew how to play catch!

When Ave brought up the idea of retrieving food he was quick to agree in his head tired of having MRE's and 'Sadwiches'. "For the kid? I'm not hording the food supply in my place. Should be in Dex and Evies place." He looked to Jasper "If you're hungry just pick which kind of MRE you want and follow the directions. Either that or I can go forage around and see if there's something I can cook up...Wait Ave you know plants. Think you can identify mushrooms for-?" He asked her a little bit curious.

His question was cut off when he saw a woman walk out of Dex and Evie's abode. "Oh um. Hi there. Ave what happened when I was asleep last night?" He asked looking to the woman noting there were two more people than usual now. He didn't really mind though he wasn't exactly expecting they'd have more company though far be it from him to complain about it. "I'd agree to your plan but I say we could take her. Ji-min needs to rest."He said pointing to the woman though when Liz around he then switched to her "Or we could take Liz. She needs to learn how to scavenge." He noted her eyes were red though as if she'd been crying a bit but he didn't want to openly address it in front of the others.

------------------------
Inventory
1x Rifle Magazines (4 loaded)
1x S&W 929 (loaded)
12x 9mm bullets
2x Cigarettes
1x Lighter

At Apartment:
1 lb's of dog kibble
Assorted hygiene items
Condiments
1x Pump Shotgun (loaded)
12x 12G buckshot
1x Riot Gear suit
1x Trauma kit
2x Rifle Magazines