Million Dollars, But...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHAHA NO.

Million dollars but you have to help build the Trump Wall. Without pay.

Not a chance.

Million dollars, but you turn into a magical creature, but you are the only magical creature on earth. You may or may not be hunted and/or experimented on because of this, depending on how you handle it.

Nope.

A million dollars but every time you see someone you're attracted to you vomit.

No way. Do you know how easily I find someone attractive?

A million dollars, but you start sleeping in the day and staying up in the night, regardless of current time zone.

Sure.

A million dollars, but you have to be Donald Trump's vice-president.

No, don't want to get mobbed.

A million dollars but you swap bodies with Trump.

Pls no. I like being me.

A million dollars, but whenever you're not speaking, you'll quietly mutter this song subconsciously:

Hmm... I think I'm gonna go with no.

A million dollars, but you have to sing Starbomb's It's Dangerous to go Alone to completion everytime you pass a devout Christian at full volume.

Nah. I live next to a church.

You get a million dollars but every week you will be mysteriously mutilated with scissors by an unknown entity. It hurts, but is never ever life-threatening even if it looks so. It heals completely at the halfway point of the week.

Sure. I can deal with the page.

You get a million dollars, but you are forced to be on Iwaku twenty four hours once every week and have to post every minute something.

Deal.

A million dollars but now you're the source of drama on YouTube.

I'll take the money. I have no income at the moment and I dare say i could manage on a million for a long while.

You get a million dollars but...you must live on an island alone for the rest of your life.

Nope.

You get a million dollars but you receive it in pennies.

Hell no, I haven't got the patience to count it...

Million dollars, but everytime you spend spend more than $10, you have to look after increasingly deadly animals.

Fuck no, need my games, yo.

A million dollars but you live a single life out in the desert with just enough water and food to survive. Oh, and there's wifi but it's pretty slow.

Sure thing. I got books to keep me company.

Million dollars, but you are physically transformed to always match your iwaku avatar.

Fucking yes. I'd be GORGEOUS.

A million dollars but you lose all features on your face. Become the next Smiley.

I could cosplay Koro-Sensei! Sure!

Million dollars, but every time you make a bet, you watch someone die.

I don't really bet a lot, so sure.

A million dollar but you naturally smell like ridiculously strong girly perfume. Like the type that'd get in your mouth and make you want to barf.

Yes. I like it. No amount of girly perfume will make me nauseous.

A million dollars, but your body is indestructible and self-preserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.