Million Dollars, But...

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHAHA NO.

Million dollars but you have to help build the Trump Wall. Without pay.

Not a chance.

Million dollars, but you turn into a magical creature, but you are the only magical creature on earth. You may or may not be hunted and/or experimented on because of this, depending on how you handle it.

Nope.

A million dollars but every time you see someone you're attracted to you vomit.

No way. Do you know how easily I find someone attractive?

A million dollars, but you start sleeping in the day and staying up in the night, regardless of current time zone.

Sure.

A million dollars, but you have to be Donald Trump's vice-president.

No, don't want to get mobbed.

A million dollars but you swap bodies with Trump.

Pls no. I like being me.

A million dollars, but whenever you're not speaking, you'll quietly mutter this song subconsciously:

Hmm... I think I'm gonna go with no.

A million dollars, but you have to sing Starbomb's It's Dangerous to go Alone to completion everytime you pass a devout Christian at full volume.

Nah. I live next to a church.

You get a million dollars but every week you will be mysteriously mutilated with scissors by an unknown entity. It hurts, but is never ever life-threatening even if it looks so. It heals completely at the halfway point of the week.

Sure. I can deal with the page.

You get a million dollars, but you are forced to be on Iwaku twenty four hours once every week and have to post every minute something.

Deal.

A million dollars but now you're the source of drama on YouTube.

I'll take the money. I have no income at the moment and I dare say i could manage on a million for a long while.

You get a million dollars but...you must live on an island alone for the rest of your life.

Nope.

You get a million dollars but you receive it in pennies.

Hell no, I haven't got the patience to count it...

Million dollars, but everytime you spend spend more than $10, you have to look after increasingly deadly animals.

Fuck no, need my games, yo.

A million dollars but you live a single life out in the desert with just enough water and food to survive. Oh, and there's wifi but it's pretty slow.

Sure thing. I got books to keep me company.

Million dollars, but you are physically transformed to always match your iwaku avatar.

Fucking yes. I'd be GORGEOUS.

A million dollars but you lose all features on your face. Become the next Smiley.

I could cosplay Koro-Sensei! Sure!

Million dollars, but every time you make a bet, you watch someone die.

I don't really bet a lot, so sure.

A million dollar but you naturally smell like ridiculously strong girly perfume. Like the type that'd get in your mouth and make you want to barf.

Yes. I like it. No amount of girly perfume will make me nauseous.

A million dollars, but your body is indestructible and self-preserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.